Pacifiers & Sippy Cups (disco...

By Lion_Leaf

//Used for updates// {discontinued} "Why do I have five fingers Daddy?" " I dunno baby" " Can I have candy?"... More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
If i marry someone with the last name johnson...
20
21
22
NOT AN UPDATE BUT STILL IMPORTANT
Hello there
HOLY BALLS
Chensung
More books
Ive been thinking...
HEY
HEE HEE
Hey children
Scalene Triangle
its official... (very important)
NEW COVER
Hey Howdy!! (IMPORTANT)
KICK IT!
KICK IT! EPISODE 1 PREMIERE
KICK IT! IS HERE
SURPRISE
Imma clown lol
QUICK ANNOUNCEMENT
this is serious
I need ur recommendations!!
UMMM

1

18.5K 344 141
By Lion_Leaf

       "DADDY!" This is the start to a lot of Jeon Jungkooks mornings. A loud scream implies that his boyfriend, or little, has yet again...................done something really stupid.
"I'm coming baby!" He yells tripping through the hallways over the mass amount of toys and coloring books spread across the floor. I really need to clean this place up. He thinks before realizing the problem before him.
       There Taehyung lay. Spread out on the bathroom floor, toothpaste everywhere you could imagine. Jungkook sighs and waddles toward Taehyung trying not to step in any of the off white paste. "How many times do I have to tell you not to try to open this without my help?" Jungkook groans as he picks up the younger by the underarms and places him outside of the bathroom door. "I-I was tryna be a-a big boy and not wake up daddy." Taehyung pouts, but it's obvious that he is trying to hold back a laugh. "Well I guess I'll tell you now that daddy would rather get woken up than have to clean up this giant mess." Jungkook wasn't really keen on punishments. Especially when you have a semi well behaved child like Taehyung.
         Taehyung could be quite annoying sometimes and get himself into weird situations, but he never did anything that deserved a punishment. He was just clumsy.... I guess.
       Jungkook finished wiping up the bathroom and looked back a Taehyung. "It's time for a bath, Tae." Taehyung giggled and grabbed some bubble bath from under the sink. Taehyung then tried to take his shirt off only to have Jungkook say, "Let me help you with that baby."
       Taehyung gulped a tiny bit as Jungkook lifted off his shirt and planted a tiny kiss to his collarbone. Jungkook then proceeded to fill the bath with bubbles. He starts to pull down Taehyung's pants and stands back up. "Okay baby, you know the drill." He turned around and Taehyung giggled quietly. Taehyung pulled down his boxers and shot into the tub, covering his.... blah blah( if you get the reference I love you) with a thick layer of lemon scented bubbles. "Otay daddy yous can looks" to this, Jungkook spun around and started helping Taehyung get the toothpaste off of his face and out of his hair.
         "Daddy, why can't we see air?"
"I don't know baby."
"Why?"
"I just don't baby"
"Oh, okay!"

                                ~~~~~~~~~

     "Okay baby, you have to get out now, the water is getting cold." Taehyung whines but still drains the water. Jungkook closed his eyes and held up a towel, while Taehyung climbed to the side of the tub. Jungkook wrapped him like a burrito and gave him a long back hug in the process. Taehyung giggled "I look siwwy" he laughed pointing to the mirror where he could see his hair flying up in all directions from drying it. He waddled over to the sink and grabbed a brush from the cabinet, handing it to daddy. Jungkook laughed a bit at the boys hair too before brushing it out and placing a small kiss atop the other boys head.
        Jungkook carried the boy to their room. The soft baby blue of the walls feeling comfortable around him. He gazed at the small drawings on the wall that had been gifted to him by his one and only Taehyung. He smiled a bit before placing him down and grabbing some boxers and a blue onesie from the dresser. The onesie had a small bee on the left side of the chest and small daisy's on the trim of the sleeve. His fingers brushed over the childish design a few times before giving it to the older boy. "Here baby, put on these boxers and I'll help you with the onesie"
        He heard small grunts of effort from behind him as the older boy puts on his boxers. He gets a small tug on his shirt to signify that his baby is done. He is greeted by one of Taehyungs famous box smiles. "Uhhh... baby? Your undies are on backwards" Taehyung looks down and gasp as he is being spun around. Jungkook pulls down the boys boxers, spinning him so he won't see anything that he doesn't need to, and helps the boy put them on the right way. Taehyung turns back around, his face and neck a deep shade of pink. "Don't worry baby I didn't see your bits and bobs" Jungkook reassures the the little, giving him a soft peck on the lips.
           Taehyung giggled into the kiss. He then makes grabby hands towards the blue onesie, that Jungkook gladly helps him get into. "Daddy I'm hungry." Taehyung whispers and hugs the taller boys waist. "Okay baby what do you want?" Taehyung reacted to the question by jumping onto Jungkooks waist and thinking as he gets carried into the kitchen. "Hmmmmm.... Can I have Dino Nuggets?!?" He gasps excitedly. "Of course baby," Jungkook said knowing that would be his answer. Jungkook sat the little down at the table and grabbed the bag of frozen nuggets from the freezer. He placed them down on a pan and popped them into the oven. "Can I have apple juice daddy?"
"Of course baby..."
"Oh and a gogurt?"
Jungkook nods and grabbed the jug of apple juice and a gogurt from the fridge. He handed his baby the gogurt and poured him a sippy cup of apple juice. He placed the jug back in the fridge and went to grab the IPad from the living room. He set the IPad up in front of Taehyung playing the newest episodes of Paw Patrol and grabbed the finished nuggets from the oven. He placed them on a small plate and poured some ketchup on the side. "Okay, one plate of the finest of dinosaur shaped processed meats and freshly made ketchup for the sauce, anything else?" Taehyung giggle hysterically. "Daddy, yous are siwwy!" Jungkook ruffled his hair and kissed his cheek. "Okay baby, I'm gonna get ready for work. Jin will be over here with Jimin and Hoseok in about 15 minuets to watch you okay?" And with that he left to his room.

A/N : Hellooo! I really hope you enjoy this story. Usually I would have Tae top buuuuuut, it worked better with the story to have him be a bottom. Speaking of that, there might not even be smut in this so? Should I? It's up to you, Also this isn't proof read so please don't mind the mistakes. If something confuses you feel free to ask me about what I meant. Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed. Have a great day!

                                            Jax~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33K 44
I'm sorry for the grammar mistakes, I swear I improved. Almost fetus book Jk¡top Tae!bottom Strong language. Smut. Inappropriate content. Violence
1.2M 70.6K 49
"It's not love, if you beg for it." -------Jeon Jungkook "It's not sex, if you don't beg for it." ------- Kim Taehyung What happens, when these two...
10.5M 426K 68
❝How old are you❞ jungkook asked. You just put two fingers infront of him. ❝2!?❞he asked with a frown. ❝T-twenty❞you said nervously after shaking yo...
443K 19.4K 46
" I'm thirty five, Jeon. Stop acting like a bunny in heat. " " I am sure of what I want, Kim and that's you. In a way, I'm glad you don't have a wife...