The hated hero

By Bobrossgod

When Annabeth cheats on Percy he disappears. Then a guy by the name of omega shows up. Saving demigods and br... More

Chapter one: framed, betrayed, and forgotten
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chaper 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6th
Vote
Chapter 7
Authors note
Chapter 8
Vote part 2
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Vote end
Chapter 11
Whats to come 1.1 DLC
Chapter 12
Must read
End... for now
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Whats to come

7.6K 35 6
By Bobrossgod

Hello everyone, so tomorrow I will be going on a trip to California for 4 days. Make sure to check out my new percy Jackson fanfic, as I will be updating it along with this book only once. So please try to check it out, or otherwise I may stop. If you do not like it please give me some constructive criticism, and I will try to make the book better. Thank you so much. Love you all! Oh and by the we are super close to 2k reads, only 70 more reads and we will have done it. Hopefully we can reach 10k in The next couple of weeks . Anyway, luv ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 9.4K 25
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
172K 6.2K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
205K 10.6K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
120K 3.9K 79
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...