The Step-Brother (Harry Style...

By alyloves1direction

Lily is forced to move in with her soon-to-be step-mom, step-sister, and step-brother. She immediately has a... More

Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch.16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Ch.20
Ch.22
Ch.23
Ch.24
Ch.25
Ch.26
Ch.27
Ch.28
Ch.29
Ch.30
Ch.31
MY NEW FANFIC
MY OTHER FANFICS!

Ch.21

238K 2.2K 1.7K
By alyloves1direction

(LILYS POV)

It has been 3 weeks after Harry and I announced our relationship to the world. We have been staying indoors a lot of the time because the paparazzi would bombard us. The few times we did go out, it was crazy. We still did concerts and what not, and I got a lot of hate, but after seeing that girl's tweet, a bunch of rude comments can't get me down. One Direction got invited to this big event one night that all the celebrities were going to, and Harry insisted on bringing me as his date. This will be the first real time that we have been seen out as a couple.

It was a black tie party, so I got a beautiful evening gown. It was very simple; black and long, with an open back that shows off my shoulders nicely, and a long slit reaching mid-thigh for a bit of sexiness. I curled my hair into loose waves, added some red lipstick, and headed to meet the boys in our hotel lobby. When I locked eyes with Harry, his eyes widened, and he walked over to me.

"Well someone is looking rather stunning tonight.", Harry said as he linked his arm with mine and we walked over to the rest of the boys.

"You don't look so bad yourself." When the other four boys heard my voice, they turned around and stared at me.

"Looking fit!", Zayn complimented cheekily as Harry gave him a death glare. 

After a short limo ride, we pulled up to the building where the function was being held. The paparazzi took a bunch of pictures of us with their blinding cameras and threw questions at us that we didn't bother answering. After mingling and having some drinks in the lobby, everyone was escorted to the ball room where hundreds of tables were set up. We found our table that consisted of One Direction, me, and some other random people that didn't say anything. We were served food as people starting going to the stage to speak.

In the middle of dessert, we were still listening to boring speeches from a bunch of powerful, famous people. I was about to take another bit of cake when I felt a hand on my thigh. I looked up at Harry, who kept his eyes on the speaker, as if he wasn't doing anything. His hand slithered up my thigh, slightly squeezing it at the same time. I was horrified and delighted at the same time; I loved what Harry was doing but why here? I had a flashback to my dad and Anne's rehearsal dinner, when Harry did the same exact thing to what he was doing now.

Harry kept his hand on the middle of my thigh for a bit, rubbing it every once in a while. I thought that was a far as he would go, but I was so wrong. Suddenly, I felt Harry's hand move from my thigh, to up the slit of my dress. I muffled a moan in my hand, which he must have heard because his mouth turned into a smirk. I felt his hand inching towards the place that I wanted him to be so bad, and yet not at all. It was so inappropriate to do this at a formal event with so many famous people, why couldn't he save his hormones until later? When his finger swiped the lining of my underwear, I gained enough strength to swat his hand away. The pleasure would not be worth the embarrassment if anyone saw us, the news would blow up about our newest 'scandal'.

The rest of the event, Harry kept on eyeing me with his lust-filled eyes. When the dinner finally came to an end, Harry quickly got up and pulled me to the car. People were giving him weird looks, but he could have cared less. The rest of the boys were much slower and took a while to get to the limo, so Harry called a cab instead.

If he is this desperate to get us home, he must be pretty damn horny.

When we got to our hotel room, Harry quickly unlocked the door and picked me up. We started to kiss, and we ended up in the bedroom. Once all of our clothes were off, the fun began. It was one of the best nights of my life, it was different from the other times from Harry. It was just so amazing. When were were done, we panted for air, wrapped in each others arms. He kissed me one last time before we both fell into a deep, peaceful sleep.

**

3 weeks have passed since that glorious night. We have been going out a little more often, the paparazzi still flocked to us but not nearly as much as before. I have been throwing up a lot, I must have had some sort of stomach bug or something, who knows. One morning, Harry was still sleeping so I went into the kitchen to feed my newly grown appetite. Louis was eating some toast as his warm smile greeted me.

"Good morning Silly-Lily. I love your new hairstyle.", Louis said as he took a sip of tea. I ran to the bathroom and saw my horrible morning-hair. I fixed it as much as I could, until I finally gave up and put my hair in a bun.

"Very funny, boobear.", I said as I walked back into the kitchen to make myself some eggs. 

"Can you believe the tour is already half way over?", Louis said as he looked up at the calendar on the fridge. That reminded me of something.

"Lou, what is the date?", I asked desperately.

"The 18th, why?" Louis looked at me with confusion.

"Shit." I ran out the door, not looking back.

I was 2 weeks late for my period. I am always on time. Always. Could this explain my frequent morning sickness and my huge appetite?

Could I be pregnant?

**

I hurried my way into the market, making sure I wasn't spotted by paparazzi. If they saw what I was about to buy, rumors about me would be swirling around everywhere. I grabbed 3 pregnancy tests and made my way to the cash registers. Once I paid, I rushed back to our current hotel. When I opened the door, Louis was in the same position as he was when I left. When he saw me, he began to ask me why I ran out so abruptly, but I ignored him and locked myself into the bathroom. After 5 minutes, I looked down at the three tests.

Positive.

 Positive.

 Positive.

What was I going to do? I started freaking out as I went back into my bedroom, where I found Harry clad in boxers, and boxers only, standing by the dresser picking out his clothes.

Damn. He has one nice body…

I shook those thoughts out of my head as I walked over to him. Once he saw me, he smiled and engulfed me in a hug.

"Morning, love."

I got right to the point. "Harry… remember that night a few weeks ago after that formal event?"

Harry looked down at me and smiled even bigger, remembering the things that took place that night. "Oh course I do, babe. It was one of the best nights of my life."

Harry was getting me sidetracked. I just had to ask him. "Did you use protection?"

Harry shook his head and gave me a hesitant look. "Why…"

I took a deep breath. "Harry, I'm pregnant." 

I looked watched him as what I said had sunk in. His face was blank, I couldn't read what he was feeling. Finally, he grew a smile. "That isn't a problem. When should I make the appointment for?"

My eyebrows scrunched together. "What appointment?"

Harry looked at me as if I was missing something. "The abortion."

"Harry… I am keeping this child."

"You can't Lily. We are 18 for goodness sake, we can't be parents! Think about our lives, my career. Everything will be over.", Harry said to me sternly.

"I don't care, Harry. I am not killing this child. You can't make me." Someone would have to kill me before killing this child, it was just an unthinkable thing to do to such an innocent thing.

Harry became angered. "I do everything for you, and you can't do one thing for me? You are so fucking selfish!" He took a step closer to me, and slapped me across the face. I fell on the floor, crying. How could the love of my life hurt me like that? I watched him, as he stared at me for a few moments before walking out of the room and slamming the door. I curled up in a ball, and fell asleep in my tears.

I woke up on the ground, still in the same place I was when I fell asleep. I looked up to find our bed unoccupied. I looked around our hotel room, and I only found Louis sleeping on his bed. Where was Harry? I called Zayn and he said Harry wasn't in his hotel suite, and he hadn't seen him. I began to worry, but then I remembered how Harry had physically hurt me. To get my mind off of him, I decided to go on the Internet and check my twitter and email. The first thing that popped up was an article.

"Harry Styles fun night. What would his girlfriend think?"

I gasped at the pictures below the headline. They were of Harry, in the same clothes he was wearing yesterday. At a nightclub. With his tongue down various slut's throats.

What a dick.

________________

**DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA! what is going to happen? are they going to break up? is she going to keep the child?

how was it?

EVERYONE FAN ME SO IT WILL NOTIFY YOU WHEN I UPDATE!

vote?

90,000 reads. am i dreaming?

KIK meh, bitch! alyloves1direction

I GOT A TWITTA! alylovess1D

SO MANY PEOPLE KIKED ME WOW I LOVE YOU. OKAY. 

if you want me to read your story, inbox me

...so i am guessing you all hate Harry now?

update tomorrow! xx**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 50.1K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
10.5M 289K 42
[✓] ∥ "Cloe." "Cloe?" "Yes, Cloe." "...As in Lorena Cloe?" "How many Cloes do we know?" The taller of the two college boys looked across the bar, at...
20.7K 228 19
Aru is just a normal kid in the kingdom of Byburn, except for that her mom was the only mother in the town who never paid attention to her kid. One...
9.5M 190K 100
{COMPLETED} What happens when Allie goes to her local tattoo shop, and she runs into the one and only Harry Styles and Zayn Malik. Continue to read t...