Expect the Unexpected (SaTzu...

Autorstwa ladycadillac

Taking a risk just to win the heart of someone you've been loving is not easy. Are you ready enough to Expect... Więcej

SPECIAL NOTE
One
Two
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty Four
Twenty five
Twenty Six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty four
Thirty five
Thirty six
Thirty seven
Thirty eight
Thirty nine
Forty
Forty one
Alternative Ending

Three

5.4K 188 35
Autorstwa ladycadillac

Tzuyu is heading to school. She's not in a good mood today since when she arrived at Sana's place, the latter was not there. According to Sana's mother, Taehyung arrives early to pick up her daughter.

"I should have arrived earlier, tsk," she grumbled to herself.

She got out of her automobile boredly as she arrived at school. She doesn't mind if someone bumps into her. She looks around for Sana, but she can't find her.

"Tzuyu-ah," she heard someone call out to her.

She gives a faint smile as she looks at Dahyun.

"Nothing, I had a bad dream," Tzuyu said, and they began going together to their first subject because it was already time.

"What kind of dream? A dream telling you that Sana unnie and you will not be together?" Dahyun teases in an attempt to cheer up her friend.

"Kind of," Tzuyu said, her face emotionless.

"Tzuyu, come on. It's still October, but your face already looks like it's All Saints Day "Dahyun said.

She isn't used to seeing her buddy in this manner. It's hard to make Tzuyu smile, but she's never seen her like this before, like if she's in mourning for someone.

"Just don't mind me, let's go," Tzuyu replied, making her unnie quit talking since it was annoying her.

Another day for Tzuyu to merely gaze at her instructor and be out of her mind had passed.

*****

Lunchtime has arrived, and Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu are on their way to the cafeteria to meet their unnies.

“You know Tzuyu, you're just hungry, that's why your like that," Chaeng said to her friend.
When they arrived in the cafeteria, they spotted Jihyo. The three are puzzled as to where the couples have gone.

"Unnie, are you alone again?" Dahyun approached her and sat next to her.

"Where are Nayeon and Jeongyeon unnie?" Chaeng asks, concerned.

"I've tried contacting Nayeon but she hasn't responded to my calls. I ask Irene if Nayeon attends her lessons, and she says she has been absent since yesterday. I'm concerned, "Jihyo expressed concern, and the others followed suit.

Even when Tzuyu is not in a good mood, she attempts to contact Nayeon. Nayeon is like an older sister to her. Nayeon's parents died while she was a kid, and she was raised alone by her grandma.

Her grandma is becoming sick, and she can no longer remain with her. Nayeon learned to live on her own and work as a part-time jobber. Thank you to Jeongyeon for helping Nayeon with her financial issues occasionally.

"We should pay her a visit at her flat later," Chaeyoung suggested, and the others agreed.

They began eating quietly. It's not the same when Nayeon isn't around. Nayeon is the one who made their group loud, and her friends aren't used to it now that she's gone.

They decided to proceed to their respective subjects after lunch.

"I just have one topic left, so I'll meet you at the parking lot." Jihyo reminded the kids, and they all nodded.

They thought it would be much better if they just went together and used Tzuyu's car.

*****

Tzuyu had just gotten out of her room after finishing her last subject. She hadn't seen Sana in a while. She's curious about where the latter goes. She decided to look for Sana first while waiting for her friends because Dahyun and Chaeyoung were still inside their classes.

She went to the field, gym, library, and cafeteria, but she didn't see her. She wanted to see Sana even if it was only for a few seconds before she went home. At the very least, it may regain her mood.

She gave up after walking throughout the campus and headed to the parking lot to meet Jihyo. There's still tomorrow to meet her. She just has to be there earlier before Taehyung comes to get her.

She arrives in the parking lot but hasn't seen her unnie. Tzuyu became upset since she had spent the entire time looking for individuals. First, it was Sana, and now it's Jihyo.

Tzuyu attempted to call Jihyo's name, but no one replied. She was going to call her when she heard Chaeyoung's name.

"Tzuyu!" She glances in the direction of Chaeyoung, who is rushing towards her.

"Tzu-yu-ah!" She muttered it in between gasps.

"Nayeon unnie is currently in the hospital," she murmured, a tear running down her face.

Tzuyu froze when she heard what she had said.

"W-what happened?" Tzuyu asks, a little nervously. When Nayeon stopped attending her classes, she knew something was wrong.

"Nayeon unnie overdosed herself," Chaeyoung answered.

"Why did she do that?" Tzuyu asks in confusion.

Chaeyoung was supposed to answer when Dahyun suddenly appeared.

Chaeyoung said, "Nayeon unnie overdosed herself."

"What made her do that?" Tzuyu questions, confused.

Chaeyoung was about to respond when Dahyun arrived out of nowhere.

"Tzuyu, thank God you're here. Come on, let's go to the hospital "Dahyun said and catch some air because she ran all the way here.
They are supposed to go in Tzuyu's car when they heard someone yelled.

Tzuyu turns to face the owner of the voice. She has been on the looking out for her.

"Yah! You pervert!" Sana screams and pushes Taehyung away. Sana was about to walk away when Taehyung grabbed her hair and drew her closer to him.

Tzuyu rushed when she saw what Taehyung had done. She punched him in the face, causing him to fall to the ground, and groaned in pain while holding his jaw.

"I despise it when someone makes Sana feel uncomfortable!" Tzuyu yelled fiercely while glaring at Taehyung, who was sitting on the ground.

Sana was hiding behind her back.

"What the hell, Chou!"

Taehyung yells, and he's about to hit back when Sana shouts from behind Tzuyu.

"STOP!" she yells, pulling Tzuyu away from Taehyung.

"This is enough; I've already seen your real personality! You told me you're not like the other's!" Sana yelled furiously, still clutching Tzuyu's arm.

Tzuyu was taken aback by what Sana did. It's the first time Sana has gotten in her way when she's trying to protect her. Normally, when Tzuyu gets into trouble, Sana will simply walk away and let Tzuyu fight the other.

"Wait, Sana—" Taehyung tried to explain his side, but Sana cut him off.

"Stay away from me!" Sana remarked as she dragged Tzuyu away with her.

Chaeng and Dahyun look to be shocked by what they have witnessed.

Sana leads Tzuyu to her car.

"Open the door and drive me home," Sana stated clearly.

Tzuyu had no idea what she was doing when Sana told her to open the door, and it felt as though her body moved on its own.

"Tzuyu-ah!"

When Dahyun and Chaeng noticed Sana inside Tzuyu's vehicle, they called their buddy.

"We must go to the hospital. Jihyo unnie needs us." Chaeng was confused when she saw what Tzuyu had done.

Tzuyu became puzzled by what she was doing. She should prioritize her friends above someone who continues to ignore and hurt her. Tzuyu, on the other hand, has the opportunity to take Sana home without pushing her. This is her opportunity to get closer to Sana.

"I know what you're thinking, Tzuyu, but Nayeon and Jihyo unnie needed us!" Dahyung raised her voice. If Tzuyu rejects them, she will be extremely disappointed.

The younger one is at a loss on what to do. Her unnie needs her, but she has been longing for this moment with Sana.

"Are you going to bring me home or not?"  From inside the car, Sana said.

Sana is still upset about what happened earlier. She is eager to return home.

If I refuse to take Sana home, she may be angry with me as well, and I'm sure she will completely disregard me. Tzuyu thinks.

"Don't tell me, Tzuyu-" Dahyun is deeply disappointed by Tzuyu's thoughts.

"I'm sorry, but I have to get Sana home first. I'll just follow you after this. I promise "Tzuyu got into her car without waiting for them to respond.

Sana looks at Tzuyu, confused, wondering what the maknaes are talking about. Tzuyu simply smiled and started the engine.

The phone call from Sana breaks the silence inside the car.

Tzuyu looks at Sana's phone to see who it is, but she doesn't notice it.

"Oh, Mina?" On the phone, Sana stated.

Mina, Sana's friend, has called.

“I'm fine...  Okay I know, I'm the only one who is wrong here... I'm with Tzuyu... No way, Mina-yah! You're insane, I'm not going to do it!" Sana answered the phone in the middle of the call.

"Sana unnie?"

"Hmmm," she hummed, still looking out the window.

"Are you alright?" Tzuyu asks and takes a glance towards Sana.

"Hmm," Sana said, nodding.

"How about your allergy? Is it still itchy?" Tzuyu asks since she did not have the opportunity to ask about her condition yesterday.

"Yes," Sana said, and Tzuyu simply sighed.

When they arrived at Sana's house, she immediately removed her belt and was ready to unlock the door when it became locked.

Tzuyu locks it once more.

"Not now, Tzuyu," Sana said softly enough for Tzuyu to hear.

"I was wondering if I could drive you to school every day? All I want is-"

"If that's what you desire. Open the door "Sana cut Tzuyu's sentence.

"How about what you want?"

"As if I had an option but to run away from you every morning," Sana said. She knew Tzuyu wouldn't let a morning go by without taking Sana.

Tzuyu opened the door with a smile. She keeps an eye on Sana.

She notices a familiar accessory Sana is wearing on her wrist as she enters their gate.
She mistook what she saw and believes she is hallucinating. She must have mistaken  Sana is wearing the bracelet she created herself. She'd already given it to Seulgi, so why would Sana have it?

Tzuyu simply shrugged and headed to the hospital.

Tzuyu seemed worried as she drove to the hospital. She is aware that Jihyo may scold her for what she did. Jihyo's voice sounds like she swallowed a huge microphone.

When Tzuyu arrives at the hospital, she dashes inside. At the information desk, she inquired about her unnie's room.

She begins to wonder why Nayeon would do such a thing. Nayeon is a bright girl who usually smiles and makes others laugh, which flatters her interest in what happened. They were completely unaware that she was having a problem.

Tzuyu enters the room and takes a deep breath before twisting the knob. She noticed Jihyo weeping near Nayeon while clutching the latter's hand.

Jihyo looked at the door and saw Tzuyu standing there. She fixed her gaze on her. Dahyun had already informed her about Tzuyu's behavior.

"Chou Tzuyu, what do you think you're doing?! Are you insane? You're doing what she wants and ignoring us?! Did you know I needed someone to grieve on when I received notification that Nayeon had been sent to the hospital? If you're wondering what she did. She had just consumed two bottles of capsules, and the doctor said she overdosed herself more than they anticipated!" Jihyo scolds the younger one, sits on her chair, and begins sobbing again.

Tzuyu was guilty of what she had done. She is now regretting what she has done.

"I’m sorry, unnie. I had no idea." Tzuyu stated this while tightly hugging her unnie.

"Nayeon did it because of J-jeongyeon. She has been cheating on Nayeon for two months. Nayeon was aware of what Jeongyeon was up to, but she chose to ignore it and pretended she didn't know anything "She stated.

Tzuyu felt terrible for her unnie. Her unnie has been masking the pain all this time, but she hasn't even noticed. Nobody even notices. There is a secret sadness underneath her laughter and smiles.
Tzuyu already considers Nayeon to be her elder sister. Her heart was broken when she saw her laying on this bed because of Jeongyeon.

She had no idea Jeongyeon would do this. She had trust in her.

Tzuyu abruptly stood up. She feels that someone should pay for what she has done.

"Where are you going again?" Jihyo said.

"I'm going to rip someone's body apart," Tzuyu stated solemnly.

She was about to step to the door when she heard a knock and went inside.

Speaking of the devil. Tzuyu thinks.

Tzuyu locked his gaze on her. She has a bouquet of Nayeon's favorite flower in her hands.

After seeing the person who had hurt her unnie, the younger one became enraged. Tzuyu grabbed Jeongyeon's collar and pushed her against the wall, causing Jeongyeon to lose her grasp on the flowers.

Tzuyu choked Jeongyeon, making it difficult for her to breathe.

"Tzuyu-ah I -can't breathe," Jeongyeon murmured, struggling to catch her breath.

She attempts to get Tzuyu's hand away from her, but Tzuyu has a firm grasp on her.

"Tzuyu-ah! Stop that!" Dahyun said what Tzuyu did.

"You'll come here and act as if nothing happened after what you've done to her! As if you're not the reason why she's here?!" Tzuyu yelled at her.

Jihyo tried to stop Tzuyu while sobbing, but that only made Tzuyu more eager. Her unnies are very precious to her. She doesn't want anything to happen to them. Yes, she mocks them at times, but she loves and respects them.

"Tz-tzuyu! Please I'm sorry" Jeongyeon pleased the younger one.

Because of how tightly Tzuyu is squeezing Jeongyeon, she began to turn violet.
"Tzuyu! You're going to kill Jeongyeon, unnie!" Chaeyoung yells.

Tzuyu was being dragged away from Jeongyeon by Dahyun and Chaeyoung.

"She must die!" Tzuyu screamed fiercely and tightened his grasp on her.

Jihyo pulls Tzuyu's shirt as Chaeyoung and Dahyun attempt to pull Tzuyu into her arms.

Tzuyu's friends pulled her in with all their might as she let go of Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon gently slides down the wall, catching some air.

"Tzuyu-ah! What are you doing?! You almost killed Jeongyeon unnie!" Dahyun yells at the younger.

Tzuyu returns his gaze to Jeongyeon, who is still on the floor. Her color is gradually returning.

I nearly killed her. I almost end up in jail. Tzuyu thinks.

"Tzu, you need to calm down! If Nayeon unnie finds out what you did, she will be unhappy Chaeyoung stated.

"She must die! My sister is on that fucking bed because of her! It's entirely her fault!" Tzuyu yelled as she looked at Jeongyeon.

"I didn't mean it!" Jeongyeon continued to struggle for air.

"WHAT?! DID YOU INTEND TO CHEAT ON HER? WHAT THE FUCK YOO JEONGYEON!" Tzuyu yells and stands up. She was ready to smack her in the face when Dahyun and Chaeyoung intervened.

"SO, AFTER CURSING ME, DO YOU THINK YOU'RE SMUG ENOUGH? YOU MUST HAVE FORGOTTEN, TZUYU, THAT I AM STILL OLDER THAN YOU." Jeongyeon responds by yelling back and rising off the floor.

"I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE OLDER THAN ME! WHAT I MEAN IS THAT YOU CHEATED ON MY UNNIE! YOU DUMBASS!" Tzuyu remarked, pointing to Jeongyeon.

The tension between the two is mounting.
“THAT'S ENOUGH, TZUYU-AH! I GET IT THAT YOU'RE JUST PROTECTING NAYEON! BUT WATCH YOUR WORDS! JEONGYEON IS STILL OLDER THAN YOU! RESPECT HER!! " Jihyo has finally spoken up.

Her voice echoed across the room and can be heard from outside.

"She doesn't deserve to be respected," Tzuyu muttered, and all of her friends, except Jeongyeon, glared at her.

Tzuyu just leaves the room since she won't be able to win with everyone against her.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

94.1K 4.7K 60
A story of friendship blooms via email Started: 09/18/20 Status: Completed Ended: 01/23/21 Newest Highest Ranking 02/02/21 #8 sapphire #14 narratives...
18.5K 536 2
This story is part of the 'Fuck Shots' collection, but then I decided to create a separate book. Summary: This story revolves around Sana and Tzuyu...
291K 12.3K 85
When first love happens to you when you are so young, then you must consider yourself a lucky. But by the same token, you will never have that same e...
25.6K 1.5K 28
Sana is so determined to Graduate with flying colors to enter her dream University in Seoul, not expecting more people to change her peaceful life in...