Once We are Descendants

By starchild10

When Mal of Auradon and Crystal of Storybrooke mix the wrong spells together, both end up accidentally openin... More

Prologue: Go Back?
Bonus Content: Crystal's Back Story (Not a Chapter)
Chapter 1: New Worlds
Chapter 2: I Want to Know More
Chapter 3: Life as Usual
Chapter 4: Be There for You
Chapter 5: Secrets to Learn
Chapter 6: Plots for Portals
Chapter 7: Long Live Evil
Chapter 8: Guilty Until Proven Innocent
Chapter 9: Framed for Nothing
Chapter 10: Success for All
Chapter 11: Stealthy Shrimpy
Chapter 12: Theories and Mysteries
Chapter 13: Risky Business
Chapter 14: Made, Not Born
Chapter 15: Looking After Me
Chapter 16: Inner Villain
Chapter 17: The Pain of Broken Heart
Chapter 18: Freedom
Chapter 19: Fight for Love
Chapter 20: Caught in the Dark
Chapter 21: Support Before Danger
Chapter 22: How Auradon Fights
Chapter 23: It's Going Down
Chapter 24: What's My Name?
Chapter 25: Battle Till the End
Chapter 26: What Did I Bring to Storybrooke?
Chapter 27: Taming the Dragon
Chapter 28: Hooked on Guilt
Chapter 29: Check the Introductions
Chapter 30: Friends and Enemies
Chapter 31: Friends and Family
Chapter 32: The Family of Evie
Chapter 33: Members of Darkness
Chapter 35: Family Feud
Chapter 36: Parental Dysfunction
Chapter 37: Emotional Tides
Chapter 38: Dizzy's Discourse
Chapter 39: When No One is Watching
Chapter 40: Changed?
Chapter 41: Rationale
Chapter 42: Family Dinner
Chapter 43: Family Tales
Chapter 44: Late Night Visit
Chapter 45: Strange New Land
Chapter 46: Shocks and Spots
Chapter 47: Crystal Clear
Chapter 48: Morning Madness
Chapter 49: Discipline and Devotion
Chapter 50: A Lesson in Hope
Chapter 51: Roll Call
Chapter 52: Heroes or Villains?
Chapter 53: Parental Rules
Chapter 54: Mother-Daughter
Chapter 55: CJ Trouble
Chapter 56: Pirate v.s. Princess
Chapter 57: Meet the Parents
Chapter 58: Ursula's Urchin
Chapter 59: Poor Unfortunate Souls
Chapter 60: Moving In
Chapter 61: De Vil in Disguise
Chapter 62: Home Away From Home
Chapter 63: Her Brother's Keeper
Chapter 64: Dateable
Chapter 65: Amends for Amour
Chapter 66: Hidden Deception
Chapter 67: Heart to Heart
Chapter 68: Negotiations
Chapter 69: Family Ties
Chapter 70: Something Unexpected
Chapter 71: Potential
Chapter 72: The Storm Within
Chapter 73: A Bit Bizarre
Chapter 74: When the Claws Come Out...
Chapter 75: Tension
Chapter 76: Truth and Lies
Chapter 77: Dark One to the Rescue?
Chapter 78: Crumbling
Chapter 79: Love/Hate
Chapter 80: Suppression
Chapter 81: Hello My Heart
Chapter 82: Uh Oh Oh Oh It's Magic
Chapter 83: Dead Alive
Chapter 84: Fingerprints
Chapter 85: Dragon Ladies
Chapter 86: Leap of Faith
Chapter 87: Training Day
Chapter 88: Disappearing Act
Chapter 89: Dance of the Dragons
Chapter 90: Something Worth Keeping
Chapter 91: Aftermath
Chapter 92: The Importance of Being You
Chapter 93: Party at Granny's
Chapter 94: Parental Dis-play/may
Chapter 95: New Game Plan

Chapter 34: Number One Troublemaker

1.7K 47 66
By starchild10

"Ben!" Mal shrieks.

"Doug!" Evie gasps.

"Jane!" Carlos yells.

All three VKs try to reach their AK counterparts, only to be stopped by Harry's blade. He points them at his foes and grins with much excitement. His eyes widen with much-anticipated glee being finally able to get his revenge for Uma. If he did this, then maybe, she'd finally notice him and see him as more than just a first-mate. Those from Storybrooke who did not know the son of Captain Hook could tell that there is something off about him; a grinning unbalance that left most people shifting uncomfortably where they stood. The teen pirate seems to thrive on violence and anything that involved treachery.

"Uh, uh, uh," Harry tsks at them, wiggling his hook in the air. He uses his blade to block their path and has them stepping back in fear. "Yer not gettin' to them that easy."

Mal's eyes begin to glow again. She's ready to take on her ex in order to protect her friends.

"From the nights end to the break of day,

Make this monster go away..." she shouts, raising her hand in the air.

However, much like before, nothing happens for the daughter of Maleficent in terms of her powers.

Harry Hook does flinch, expecting to be hit by some kind of magic, but when nothing happens he gives the purple-haired teen a toothy smile. "Looks like yer magic doesn't work here love," he says with almost a laugh, clearly pleased by this new development. "It evens the playing field doesn't it?"

"Get lost, Harry!" Evie barks. She's scanning the room to look for anything to use as a weapon. She had to help Mal, Jay, and Carlos protect their friends.

"Or what, Blue Belle?" he taunts her.

"Or else you'll have to deal with us," Crystal interjects. Her hands become purple in anticipation for a fight. She glares at him with great determination. Emma and Regina follow suit with their hands lighting up to help defend the kids if they need to.

Harry pauses to gaze at this girl. He finally notices that there are other people in the room beside Mal, Evie, Carlos, and Jay, who are his main targets for battle. He especially wants to get even with Jay for throwing his hook in the water the last time they battled. But this new girl takes him off guard slightly. For a moment, all his thoughts about Uma vanish, even the thoughts of revenge or harming the kids from Auradon leave his head. He drinks in her looks with much interest. Her fierce blue eyes are quite intriguing to him along her long hair pulled up in a ponytail, and heart-shaped face which he finds alluring, and even the purple light radiating from her hands seemed to enhance her features just a little bit. He licks his lips while smiling, his bright blue eyes never leaving her face, which kind of creeps the other party out.

"Well aren't you a right pretty lass," he purrs, dragging his hook along the doorframe as if the daughter of Rumpelstiltskin will find this attractive.

"Is he seriously trying to hit on you while he's threatening other peoples' lives?" Emma asks

"I've had weirder ways of being hit on; one guy tried to mug me and then asked me to go out with him with the money he was stealing from me," Crystal sighs, knowing that she tended to attract weirdos no matter where she went.

While Crystal did find this pirate is not unattractive, she can see he is unbalanced; he obviously thrives on doing evil and spreading chaos. She could definitely see the resemblance to Killian, his would-be father; the sleek black hair, the very vivid and captivating blue eyes, his chiselled chin, and again, an affinity for eyeliner. What is it with pirates and eyeliner? Of she can remember correctly, Jack Sparrow also wore the makeup component in the movies; was it meant to make them look more attractive. She realizes that she's staring at him a lot longer than she'd anticipated. She glares at him again and looks down at his hostages, all of whom seem to be frightened and/or wounded.

Harry changes his gaze from Crystal to Emma and the grin on his face fades.

"CJ?" he questions, mostly to himself.

Emma raises her eyebrow in equal confusion. Her hands begin glowing white with the intention of protecting everyone.

"What do you want Harry?" Jay asks, pounding his fist against his hand in anticipation of a fight.

The sinister-looking VK looks at his enemies again, but this time he's almost at a loss for what to say. The appearance of these new powerful pawns in the game have caught him off guard.

"Oh... right. Ah figured it was a good idea to get these goodie-goodies out of the way so now there's nothing holdin' ye back from a good fight."

"Leave them alone Harry," Mal warns. "They have nothing to do with this let them go or..."

"Or what? Ye gonna tell me I'm a naughty boy?" He then turns to Crystal. "Or should that be yer job?"

Crystal clenches her hands, trying to fight the urge to throw this guy through the nearest wall. The fact that he was hitting on her made her skin crawl just a little bit too.

"Did Uma tell you to do this?" Carlos asks.

"Na, I decided that since nothing went according te plan, I'd improvise, mak' it more fun fur me..."

"Wow, I'm impressed you were able to come up with that all by yourself. You're such a big boy..." Mal taunts back.

"Why ye..." Harry snaps, he picks up his lowered blade, preparing to strike his ex-girlfriend in anger.

Killian cuts in before anyone else can react, he uses his cutlass and blocks the boy's attack against Mal. The daughter of Maleficent lets out a small shriek of fright because of almost being impaled by Harry. The real Captain Hook then engages Harry in a sword proper fight. Their swords continue to clash even after Killian stepped in, but the teenager is impressed by the level of skill displayed by this newcomer.

"Finally, a challenge," he grins again, but Killian is having none of it. He swings his sword against the boy's cutlass.

Regina and Crystal have to duck out of the way and Mal, Evie, and Carlos pull their partners out of the crossfire.

"Killian...!" Emma says, wanting to stop her husband, however, Regina holds her back so she doesn't get hurt either. "What the hell is he doing?"

"Discipline I think," the mayor of Storybrooke says.

The two pirates make their way out into the hall, much to the dismay of a few nurses who happen to be nearby. There are screams ad the continuous slashing of swords as the unknowing father and son continue to battle one another. The group from Storybrooke and the Isle swallow very hard, knowing that this is not the best place for a fight. Most people came to this place to heal from injuries, not gain them. The hostages from Auradon are very shaken and try to stand up cautiously, still afraid that Harry might come back for them. Jane is shaking hard, Ben is only half-conscious of what was happening, and Doug is trying to analyze the situation to the best of his abilities.

"GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!" Whale's voice erupts with anger. "YOU'RE ENDANGERING MY PATIENTS! I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL..."

The clanging of swords interrupts the doctor's tirade and he gives off a girlish shriek to avoid being hit by one of the weapons. Crystal and Regina can't help but snicker at the doctor's sudden cowardice and the high-pitched scream.

Killian and Harry continue down the hall, while nearby patrons rush for cover or come to investigate what was happening.

"We need to stop them," Emma says. "Before they hurt each other or someone else."

"I've got a better idea," Crystal grins to herself. She flicks her wrist and the duelling pirates vanish in a cloud of purple smoke.

"Where did you take them?" the Saviour asks, becoming a little frantic to where the daughter of the Dark One might have sent her husband.

But she doesn't answer, instead, she engulfs everyone in another puff of smoke and suddenly, they're down by the water, on the edge of the dock next to the harbour. The large ornate ship that belongs to Killian is just in front of them, its masts towering over and billowing in the breeze. The VKs and AKs shudder at the fact that they have just been teleported, an entirely new experience to all of them. But the VK side of the couples, rush to continue to help up their significant others from Auradon.

The sounds of swords striking each other are heard again and everyone looks down to see father and son still duelling one another.

"Where are we?" Carlos asks, holding Jane in his arms. He then hugs her tightly, happy that she was all right.

"The Jolly Roger," Crystal grins. "Now we've got the best seats in the house."

"The best seats for what?" Doug asks, trying to comprehend the entire situation.

"Family time," she smirks to herself, pointing to the pirates.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.4K 1.8K 53
Teagan was transported to a new world where she knew no one. She had no friends and quite frankly all she wanted to do was go back home, but she coul...
590K 13K 33
"The name's, Hadey, Princess of The Underworld. How ya doing?" When Mal, Hadey, Evie, Carlos, and Jay are sent to Auradon by a proclamation from t...
32.2K 656 23
A Descendants and Carlos de Vil x fem!oc book, meaning I make a character, you play them, your love interest is Carlos de Vil and this story takes pl...
995 38 7
Quinn never thought that she would be able to go to Auradon and live the life that her mother had drilled into her mind she had to live, but when she...