cosmic love // e. gilbert 3.

By MaryBravo200

It felt like a dream. Having Elena Gilbert's love. Holden lived a full summer for once in his life. With Damo... More

COSMIC LOVE
PART I
Playlist
1. Best Summer Yet
2. When Boyfriends Come To Visit
3. Annoying Dreams
4. Our Little Witch
5. The Royalty's Betrayals
6. Ikea Sink
7. Three Doppelgängers, what could go wrong?
8. Cannibals
9. Stuck
10. One And Only
11. Last Day Of Happiness
12. Sudden Breakups Cause Ugly Decisions
13. Dark Side
14. Help For The Reckless Brother
15. Possessed Girlfriends
16. Back Together Or Not?
17. A Break Through
18. Even More Annoying Dreams
19. Too Much Broken Hearts
21. I Need You Now
22. Gone
PART II
Playlist
1. Remember Me
2.1 Forget Me
2.2 Cherish Me
3. Meet Me
4. Take Me
5. See Me
6. Find Me
7. Hate Me
8. Shock Me
9. Adore Me
10. Fight Me
11. Love Me
12. Talk To Me
13. Be With Me
14. Let Go Of Me
15. Stay With Me
16. Scare Me
17. Befriend Me
18. Surprise Me
19. Imagine Me
20. Do It With Me
21. Hurt Me
22.1 Hold Me
22.2 End Me
THE END AND THANK YOU

20. Never Have I Ever

1.4K 46 2
By MaryBravo200

-----------

-----------

Nothing But Thieves - Wake Up Call

"We need another rush
Something to fill our days
It lies in wait for us
It lives on empty space."

LUKE WAS CHANTING A LOCATOR SPELL IN THE LIVING ROOM OF A SALVATORE BOARDING HOUSE WHEN HOLDEN WALKED IN. He looked at Damon, waiting impatiently for Luke to finish. "Suicidal brother, morning," Damon commented not looking at Holden, who only rolled his eyes.

"That's not helping," Luke said angrily with his eyes still closed.

"Well, you've been failing for an hour, Wonder - Twin, so at this point, I can't imagine it's hurting," Damon snapped at the male witch as Holden furrowed his eyebrows.

Stefan then entered the room with a weird look on his face. "Damon, I know you're out a friend, but, uh, I'm not sure this guy's the best replacement," he told his older brother, meaning Luke.

Damon grimaced as Holden smiled to himself. He missed their chats. "I don't think this guy's the best anything if his locator spell skills are any indication. Yo! Where's your sister?"

Luke let out an annoyed growl before glancing at the annoying Salvatore. "She's tired of being almost murdered. Look. I can find any person anywhere on the planet, ok? There's just something weird with your friend Enzo. I can't get a read."

"Where is Enzo?" Holden questioned curiously, because he had no idea what happened to him.

Stefan furrowed his eyebrows before clearing his throat, which seemed odd to Holden. "Enzo? Didn't he, uh, go to Cape Horn?" he asked curiously.

"He flipped his humanity switch. There should be a body count all the way to the airport," Damon snapped before looking at Holden. "The suicidal brother knows it the best."

Holden glared at Damon. "First of all, stop calling me like that. And why are you looking for him?"

"Gee. I don't know, Holden. Vampire with no humanity who wants me dead for killing his girl. Hmm," Damon exclaimed sarcastically as Holden looked at Stefan in annoyance.

Holden didn't like Enzo because of what he tried to do to his brother and Elena. "Well, maybe he hired a witch to block whatever Luke's doing. Is that possible?" Stefan asked before turning to face the witch.

He pursed his lips. "A cloaking spell? I guess."

Stefan smiled slightly. "That would mean that he doesn't want to be found, so, uh, why don't you just drop it?"

Holden was about to speak but then Tyler entered the room. "We have a problem. Markos turned Sloan into a vampire, had her drink doppelgänger blood, and after some chanting ritual, she turned human again," he commented as Holden furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

He was about to speak again. "The one who has no emotions or very bad ones gets left out," Damon told Holden before turning back to Tyler. "He cured her?"

"He cured her to death. The blood took away her vampirism but left her in the state that she was in just before she turned," Tyler explained seriously.

"That state being dead. Got it," Stefan mused under his breath as Luke stood up to look at Tyler.

"So it kills vampires. What does the spell mean for the witches?" Luke questioned them as Damon groaned loudly.

"No one cares. Wait. Keep going."

"The point is they feel if they can get rid of all magic they'll break some lame-ass witch curse," Tyler said angrily as Holden remembered his and Damon's meeting with Markos.

"Markos said they can't settle anywhere without evoking earthquakes or hell-fire, but they can break that curse, and they just move right on into Mystic Falls," Holden said as Stefan sighed.

"And come after Elena and me today, as in now."

Holden looked at Stefan. "Oh, well. Markos had a good week or two in the land of the living. Now where is he so I can kill him?" Damon asked curiously.

"No idea. They were moving camp when I got out," Tyler explained so Damon went over to Luke before smirking.

"Well, good news. Our friend Luke here is an alleged genius at locator spells," he commented with a bit of sarcasm as Luke shook his head at that.

He then spoke. "Travelers are always moving. They're impossible to track. They'll find Stefan and Elena long before we can find them."

Holden sighed as he crossed his arms over his chest before giving Luke a pointed look. "Well, then do one of those locator spell blocker deals. Is that simple enough?"

"If both doppelgängers are in the same place, yeah," he answered Holden, who smiled.

"Perfect," Damon smirked before looking back at Tyler. "You avoid the entire Czech language, figure out how to find Markos."

"How am I supposed to do that?" Tyler questioned them.

"Well, you have a Traveler inside of you. I mean, I have probably misplaced faith that you'll figure it out," he then turned to his brothers. "Meanwhile, we three and your ex and your current girlfriend, and my ex-girlfriend are gonna go on a little secret trip."

Holden sighed before nodding his head so Stefan gave in too. "Sounds great."

THE SEVEN PEOPLE WERE ALL UNPACKING NEAR CAROLINE'S DAD'S CABIN. Holden was inside the cabin with Izzie as he watched Elena and Stefan talk quietly outside. He furrowed his eyebrows as Izzie touched his shoulder.

Holden turned to face her before smiling. "It's nice. I vaguely remember grandma, but she did like going out on trips like these," Izzie said with a small smile as Holden nodded his head. "Hey, I'm glad you're here. It would be incredibly awkward."

"Why?" he asked curiously as Caroline walked past them then outside. Holden looked back at Izzie.

"I don't know. Maybe because Damon's here... Do you know what he told me last night?" Izzie asked quietly but Holden shook his head.

"Sorry, I was kind of busy... Trying to kill myself."

Izzie rolled her eyes. "He told me that I for some odd reason would choose Stefan instead of him. Whatever that thing means even," she commented in confusion.

Holden knew exactly what she meant and he was at fault for that. He told Damon that Stefan was better for Izzie, but to be honest he wanted Damon to be happy with her. "And what you think about that?" he asked her, wanting to know what she herself thought.

Izzie chuckled. "I love Damon. I don't know why he's such an idiot and why I love him, but he's stupid to think otherwise," she commented and then everyone else entered the house.

Damon glanced at Izzie. "Cozy," he mused looking around as Izzie awkwardly looked away.

Elena smiled at Holden before walking over to him. "Yeah," she agreed to Damon's statement before taking Holden's hand into hers. "Caroline used to invite me here before her parents split. Her dad could tell a pretty good ghost story."

Damon let out a huff. "Well, I hope that dickwad's spirit isn't floating around anywhere," Damon commented as Izzie rolled her eyes before the two's eyes met.

"Have a little respect for the dead, Damon."

"I respect that he's dead. How about that?" he asked with a sarcastic smile causing Elena and Holden to smile.

The two then left Izzie and Damon to talk as they entered their room. "Nice," Holden put the bags down on the bed before turning around to get attacked by Elena's lips.

He kissed her back before pulling away with a smile. "I've missed you terribly," Elena commented while bitting her lower lip.

Holden smirked before touching her cheek as his hand snaked itself around her waist. The two were more than okay and were both happy again. "I haven't apologized yet. I'm sorry I wasn't there when Enzo attacked you," Holden told her softly as Elena looked at him seriously.

"Seriously? It's not your fault at all, Holden."

Holden then smiled widely. "I didn't say it was."

Elena kissed him again before the kiss got heated. Her hands went up to his hair as he lifted her up before the two hit the wall. "He almost killed you," Holden pulled away as he began to kiss her jaw then went down to her neck. "And I'm gonna hunt his ass down, and I'm gonna make him run a hundred miles back to Mystic Falls just to apologize to you. How that sounds?" he asked as Elena opened her eyes before clearing her throat.

Holden raised his head up to see her face. "What?" Holden asked so then Elena just shook her head with a smile.

"Nothing. We should probably stop what we are doing..." Elena then stood straight as she licked her lips. "I just remembered Stefan asked me to help him bring some firewood in, so I'll be right back."

Elena then left the room as Holden stared at her in confusion. She was acting strange and he wanted to know why.

DAMON WAS PREPARING DRINKS AS HOLDEN AND IZZIE BOTH SAT NEXT TO CAROLINE. The blonde vampire was snacking on maraschino cherries while writing down prompts for charades on slips of paper. "Hey, munchie. Those are not for you," Damon scolded Caroline.

"Shh, I'm thinking," the blonde snapped angrily as Holden smirked before taking some of the slips of paper out of the hat. "Hey!"

"Area 51," Holden read before looking at Caroline in confusion as to how they would act that out.

"Stop, Holden!" she exclaimed as Damon decided to annoy her as well. He grabbed one paper out of Holden's hand before reading.

"J.F.K Assassination? What the hell is that-"

"You two are ruining the game," Caroline said, angered as Izzie smiled at the blonde.

"What game?" Damon questioned as Caroline groaned before collecting the papers that hadn't been read by them yet.

"Charades, obviously," Izzie said as she and Damon exchanged yet another look.

"Yes, Izzie, and the theme is secrets that people think they're getting away with," Caroline said with a dramatic look on her face.

Holden and Damon exchanged a look. "Well, Meryl Streep, I'd love to know how we're gonna act out Watergate," Damon commented as he read one paper.

Caroline rolled her eyes in annoyance. "Well, I'm sure team 'Stelena' will figure it out."

Holden furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "A, just implied that my girlfriend will be on the same team as Stefan, and B... I heard that judgy little hinty tone. What is going on, Caroline?" he asked as Izzie sighed. Damon smirked slightly, knowing Izzie was tired of the drama.

"It's probably nothing..."

Holden then gave Caroline a brooding look so she let out a sigh. "Well, haven't you noticed that Stefan and Elena have been a little... You know?"

No one answered. "Clearly, we don't," Damon snapped so Caroline finally spoke.

"Secretive? I caught them being all hushed and whispery at the car this morning, and now they're getting firewood out of the shed together, which apparently takes 20 minutes," Caroline said and she seemed really unhappy by that fact.

"Elena loves Holden. Explains all the kissing I heard from upstairs," Damon rolled his eyes at them. "You two are just paranoid."

"Oh, and you're never paranoid," Izzie sassed Damon, who looked at her in offense.

"You know what... She did get all cagey when I brought up Enzo," Holden told Caroline, but she only shook her head as Damon listened.

"No, no. I'm not talking about Enzo. I'm talking about Stefan and Elena," Caroline looked at Holden apologetically because technically Elena was still with Holden.

Damon stared at the blonde in annoyance. "How much have you had to drink?"

"Come on! The two are up to something!" Caroline exclaimed and then Elena and Stefan entered the room.

Elena went straight to Holden and placed her hands on his shoulders but he didn't look back so she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "Cocktails. Good call," Elena mused awkwardly as she retrieved her hands to herself.

"I'll, uh-I'll make a fire," Stefan commented as a huge awkward silence filled the air.

Elena nodded to Stefan. "I'll help. Ahem," she cleared her throat as the two made a hasty exit, looking very suspicious. Holden grabbed one glass of cocktail before downing it. He then looked at the three people.

"Let's play games."

Later on, they were playing charades except Luke as Holden was on a team with Damon since Caroline didn't want to be with Damon and neither did Izzie. Elena and Stefan were the ones playing as everyone else looked miserable. "Uh, ok. Think," Stefan told himself as Elena mimed while he tried to guess. "Ponder. Brain. I don't know. Uh, skull!"

"Yes!"

"All right! Skull, skull," Stefan smiled as Elena continued with the game. Holden and Caroline exchanged a look. "Ok. Limb. Joint. Bone. Bone, bone. Skull and bones."

Elena raised her arms up in victory. "Yes!"

Stefan stood up to high five Elena before he looked at others cockily. "Skull and bones! Got it! Five-zero-one, five-zero-one. Come on, guys. Zip."

Izzie chuckled as Stefan sat back down before smiling at the human girl. Damon and Holden both noticed that as Damon clenched his jaw while leaning forward. "Ok. Let's play a game called 'never have I ever', hmm?"

"Oh, I don't think I'm drunk enough," Elena leaned back on her armchair as Holden glanced at her.

"Oh, come on! It'll be fun!" Caroline said loudly as Izzie nodded her head.

"It'll be," Holden said lowly as Elena and Stefan both looked at him before giving in.

Caroline smirked. "I'll go first. Never have I ever died," she mused so everyone snickered.

"Cheers to that," Damon commented as they all drank, except Izzie. "Cheers."

"Ooh! Ok. Um, never have I ever been possessed by my evil doppelgänger," Stefan commented as Elena snickered.

"Pbb. Mean," she downed her drink before smiling at them. "Never have I ever been fooled by my evil doppelgänger while she was pretending to be me."

"Low blow," Izzie said with a laugh as she finally took a shot.

"Tough but fair," Holden smirked as he downed his shot.

"Never have I ever kissed a Salvatore brother," Caroline then smiled as Elena looked at Izzie with a smirk.

"Mm-hmm," Izzie laughed but before they could drink Caroline said.

"Today," she commented as Elena looked back at Caroline in confusion. "Who's not Holden Salvatore."

Damon smirked slightly. He liked where the game was going as Holden stared at Elena. "Are you implying something?" Elena turned to Caroline as Stefan began to stand up.

"Well, I'm gonna get another round. Does anybody-"

"Never have I ever lied about where Enzo is," Damon said then as everyone looked around each other silently.

"Ok. What the hell is going on?" Izzie snapped as Stefan shrugged angrily.

"Nothing obviously because nobody's drinking."

"I mean, clearly you know the rules of the game, right, brother?" Holden spoke seriously as Elena stared at Holden. "If you lied, you drink."

Stefan narrowed his green eyes. "Oh, no. I understand the rules."

Elena let out an annoyed laugh. "This just got weird. I'm officially buzzed, so I'm gonna go and get ready for bed," Elena then began going up the stairs as Holden followed her with his look.

"Well, I could certainly use another round," Damon said while feeling entertained.

In the bathroom, Elena ran a tap as she added a bubble bath. The mirror was steamed up so she cleared it to look at herself.

Elena then turned of the tap and got into the bath. She relaxed when suddenly some unseen force shoved her head under the water. She began to struggle, shouting when she got her head above the water. "Holden!"

Suddenly, Holden rushed into the room. "Elena!" he exclaimed before helping her out of the bathtub. He wrapped a towel around her body as Elena was shaking from fright. "Hey, what happened?"

Elena raised her eyes up at him before he stroked her cheek in worry. "There was someone in here."

"Who?" he asked curiously as Elena looked confused by who it was too.

"I don't know. I didn't-I didn't see anyone, but I could feel someone pushing me under the water."

Holden furrowed his eyebrows when Elena decided to avoid his eye contact. "Elena, you've been lying to me all day. Speak," he ordered sternly as she hesitated.

"Enzo is dead."

Suddenly, they turned to see Damon and Izzie standing in the doorway as Holden saw the look on Damon's face. "Damon," Elena began but he only backed away and left.

Downstairs, Caroline entered the room after hearing Elena's confession. "Enzo's dead?" the blonde questioned Stefan, who looked at her sadly.

"Yeah. I, uh, I killed him."

Caroline widened her eyes, but she didn't judge him. "So my powers of deduction really suck. Why didn't you say anything?"

"Because it's complicated."

Damon and Holden both walked inside as they left Izzie with Elena. "Enter the complication. Enzo's dead. You killed him. Elena told us," Damon said as Stefan stared at him, feeling regretful.

"So you two didn't know either?" Caroline pointed to the two older brothers, who both shook their heads. "And their secret was about Enzo."

The brothers nodded again as Stefan sighed. "You guys think we could, um, talk about this some other time?"

"By all means, brother. At your convenience," Damon said sarcastically as Holden saw how angry he was getting. Holden was a bit annoyed that they didn't tell him too.

Stefan pursed his lips. "Listen. The other side is falling apart, and I think it's allowing Enzo to mess with us."

Damon then looked at an empty space. "Enzo! You in here? Because knock it off!"

"It doesn't make any sense. If Enzo wanted to kill Elena, drowning her wouldn't have worked," Caroline explained as Holden nodded his head. "Maybe he's just trying to scare us."

Holden realized something. "Drowning Elena was just a distraction. He figured out a way to kill us all in one fell swoop."

The four vampires then rushed out onto the front porch to find no Luke there. "Crap," Damon hissed furiously.

"Where's Luke?" Stefan questioned as Holden looked at the woods ahead of them.

"Who knows? We have to find him before the Travelers find us," he commented as he glanced at Stefan, who nodded his head.

THE THREE SALVATORE BROTHERS WERE SEARCHING FOR LUKE ON THE DIFFERENT DIRECTION FROM THE GIRLS. "You need to know why I lied to you," Stefan told Damon, who only rolled his eyes expressively.

"Nope, I don't."

"Damon, come on," Stefan stopped as Holden stopped as well.

"Let's just cut to the chase, Stefan, because I'm not in a hash-out-our-differences kind of mood," Damon turned to face his brothers. "Yes, I'm pissed that you killed Enzo. I'm even more pissed that you and Elena lied to me about it. You know what, Stefan? If it was me and I was in your shoes, I would have done it as well. Holden too, probably. Except I would've done it months ago. The fact that you took this long—"

"He was your friend," Stefan cut him off as Holden frowned slightly.

"Yes, Stefan, he was my friend, which is why, above anyone else, should have know that he was dead. Let's just find that stupid witch," Damon then began to walk again.

Stefan sighed as he turned to Holden. "Well, that's amazing," he said as Holden glared at him. "Don't tell me you're pissed too."

"Not as much as Damon, but kind of," Holden said as he began to walk. Damon was taking the lead. "I just don't understand what were you two thinking? Did you think we'd never find out?"

Stefan shrugged. "What was I supposed to do? Just tell you like that? You would've told Damon immediately."

"Yes, I would have! You killed his best friend," Holden argued as Damon grew more and more irritated. "He was the first one who should've known. I don't know how or why you killed him but Enzo had no emotions on... That kind of sums the anger of that but you lied."

"You were busy dealing with Lauren! Elena told me you had enough problems as it is," Stefan snapped.

"Can you shut up?" Damon snapped before turning to face them. "It's brooding as hell here already so I don't need any alternative stories."

Damon then glanced at Stefan. "What'd you think I was gonna do?"

Holden gave Damon a 'seriously' look, but the youngest brother just looked puzzled. "What are you talking about?"

"When I found out Enzo was dead? Did you think I was gonna go on a rampage, slaughter a bunch of innocent people, go bowling with human heads? What'd you think I was gonna do?" Damon questioned as Stefan looked down.

"Hate him. He thought you were gonna hate him," Holden said as Damon was about to speak when suddenly they heard a sloshing noise coming from the shed. "Did you hear that?"

"Yeah, come on," Stefan ushered so they all walked into the shed to find Luke there. Stefan rushed over to the boy before checking his pulse. "He's barely breathing."

"Why the hell would Enzo dump him here?" Damon asked as Holden shrugged. Damon then smelled the air. "Smell that?"

Holden walked over to an empty gasoline container and then everything happened quickly. The fire spread around the shed quickly. "Grab him. Let's go," Damon ushered but then Enzo's ghost stabbed Stefan with a long wooden pole. "Dick move, Enzo."

Enzo then smashed a large hunk of wood into Damon's belly pinning him to the shed wall.

Holden looked around when suddenly someone broke his leg. He groaned before falling to the ground. "If only this wasn't totally avoidable," Damon sneered through gritted teeth.

"Oh, really? Now you're doing 'I told you so'?" Stefan snapped back.

The two then looked to see Holden getting beat by someone unknown as he was loosing consciousness. "This isn't gonna stop, Stefan. I killed his girl, you killed him. And now he's gonna kill Holden to get back at us. This isn't gonna stop."

Stefan struggled to get the pole out of his stomach as he saw Holden lying on the ground as the fire quickly spread towards his unconscious body. "You listening to me, Enzo?" Damon then began. He then got shoved the wood harder into Damon, who groaned. "Is that a yes or a no? Because I can bring you back. Bonnie came back, Markos came back. I'll find a way, but this has to stop. How do you think you're able to do all this stuff, huh? The other side's falling apart, Enzo, so you can either help me, or you can blink out of existence. It's your choice."

Stefan finally got the pole out of his body. "Go on, Stefan. Get Luke and Holdie out of here. Luke's the only one that can hide you and Elena."

Stefan hesitated, watching the shed deteriorate. "Stefan! Go now!"

Stefan helped Luke up as Holden woke up. Stefan looked at Holden before quickly taking Luke outside. Holden stood up with a groan as he glanced at Damon. Enzo's ghost then released Damon, who rushed over to Holden, helped him up and vamp sped out of the crashing shed.

AS LUKE WENT UP UPSTAIRS TO SLEEP DAMON AND HOLDEN BOTH WALKED IN AFTER TALKING. "I guess Enzo bought it," Stefan began calmly as Damon furrowed his eyebrows.

"Bought what?"

"Bring him back. I mean, how do you plan on doing that?" Stefan questioned as Holden and Damon exchanged a look. "Holden... You're not helping Damon, are you?"

Holden only managed to smile slightly. "Markos found his way back. It's not impossible unless you want him terrorizing us for the rest of the eternity. Come on, Stefan, he almost killed Holden just because of what we two did to him."

"Yeah..." Stefan trailed off as he sighed. "Uh, look, I know that—"

Stefan didn't finish when Damon punched him in the face. "Had to do that for Enzo. That's the last time you'll hear about it from me."

"Damon," suddenly Izzie spoke from the doorway so he turned to look at her. Her eyes were soft but she didn't like how he punched Stefan as Elena approached Holden before seeing his clothes, all dirtied from lying on the ground.

"It's always Stefan, isn't it, Izzie?" Damon asked dully before walking past her and out of the cabin as Izzie rushed after him.

Later on, Holden and Elena were both packing stuff into the trunk of his car. "I'm sorry I lied," Elena told Holden before glancing up at him. Holden nodded curtly so she stopped packing before approaching him. "Don't be angry, please."

"I'm not angry," Holden shook his head so she smiled at him. "I'm sad a bit sad for Damon."

Elena nodded her head as Holden kissed her on the forehead before looking down at her. "I love you," he said and it's been some time he told her those words.

"I love you," she repeated emotionally before hugging him as Holden smiled before kissing her on the head.

"I'm gonna go see if Caroline needs my help, okay?" he mused before pulling away. Elena nodded so he left to go to the shed.

Inside, Damon was sitting on a couch when Izzie entered the room. "Pack your stuff. We are leaving," Izzie told him as he stared ahead of him, thinking.

Izzie then turned to leave but then stopped and turned back to look at Damon. "I know we're not together anymore but I can ask. How are you?" she questioned him so Damon finally looked at her and shrugged. "That's it? You're not gonna say anything else?"

"What am I supposed to say?" he spoke before standing up. Izzie's heart began beating faster as he stopped in front of her. "If you want to hear that I'm hurt, maybe I am."

Izzie furrowed her eyebrows and wanted to speak but he didn't let her. "But that is worse is that everyone else is right about me. Nobody told me because they thought I'd go out of a spiral. If I spiraled then it would prove that we shouldn't be together, but I didn't spiral. Despite every nerve in my body wanting to break something or hurt someone or do all the wrong things for all the right reasons, I'm holding together the best I can... For you."

Izzie's eyes softened as she really tried to fight off touching his face. "Damon... I don't understand what you mean by bringing Stefan in every conversation that we have... Explain. Why are you angry at me?"

"Because I see that you have feelings for Stefan. And he does too," Damon snapped as Izzie widened her eyes before laughing. Damon rolled his eyes in hurt as Izzie covered her mouth.

"Are you serious? Me? Feelings for Stefan?" Izzie asked before letting out a sigh. "You know what? Let me tell you something. I'm mad at you because being around you drives me nuts, and not being around you drives me nuts."

Damon stared at her as he shook his head. "I don't—"

Izzie then grabbed his face and she kissed him passionately. Damon kissed back so she then pulled away, breathing heavily. "What was that for?" Damon asked with glazed eyes.

Izzie smiled weakly as their foreheads touched. "You seemed to be having a pretty crappy day..." she commented before pulling away and walking away.

Damon could still feel her lips on his as he stood in one place.

Vote, read, comment.

Who also absolutely loves BTS?;) I wrote the last part while listening to V & RM song 4 O'Clock. Such a beautiful song.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.2K 1.7K 64
Eva Gilbert has spent her entire life having fun with her best friend and twin sister Elena in Mystic Falls, a small town in Virginia where nothing b...
Maddison By Evie

Fanfiction

112K 2.6K 78
Maddison has lived with her family in Mystic Falls for 16 years with her older sister, Elena Gilbert and younger brother, Jeremy Gilbert. They all we...
147K 2K 37
It has been four years since Stefan has left Mystic Falls, due to all the drama and life threatening situations. There's also the fact of Elena leavi...
319K 7K 68
Lily and her twin Elena are still trying to get over the death of their parents when two mysterious boys come into their town, Mystic Falls. The seem...