A JENZIE EMPIRE| JENZIE

By linaxfics

вє α вσѕѕ, dαtє α вσѕѕ, вuíld αn єmpírє *completed* More

Intro to Jenzie Empire:
The Morning After
A Few Months Later and regrets
No! Fuck! NO!
Time For School
Last Day of school
Secrets
Gender Reveals!
Memories
Baby Time
Coming Home❤️
I'm Not Cheating
Moving In
The Perfect Garden
Going to The LeBlanc's
Wedding Day
Wedding night
Another one
A Jenzie Empire
I MADE A SEQUEL

1st day back

5.8K 88 52
By linaxfics

Kenzie's POV

It was finally the first day back at school! I dont know why i was excited, but i was. I woke up, and texted Lauren what i should wear. I ended up wearing a black strapless bralet, and a camo jacket over my soulders. I also wore a pair of short shorts, that were ripped, and were a faded denim. I curled my hair, and put on my black strapped wedges. I heard a car beep outside, and i knew it was Lauren and our friends. Also, Johnny's friends as well. Uh! I hate Johnny!

I ran downstairs, and grabbed my backpack. I said goodbye to my mom, and stepdad. I gave maddie a wave, and left. I ran into the car, and saw everyone was already inside. Lauren wore an off the shoulder blue floral thigh high dress, and her hair hailf in a ponytail. She had a pair of black sandals on. Annie wore a pair of ripped jeans, and a white crop and a pair of white vans and her hair down and straight. I dont want to get into any details, but all the girls looked hot! I sat in between Annie and Jayden. Behind us were the boys. Johnny was driving, and Lauren was in teh front. So, it was Laurn and Johnnu. Me, Annie, and Jayden. And everyone else in the back. Emmily and Nadia walk to school, since they live 2 minutes away.

"Hey! What took you so long?" Lauren asked me as i sat down.

"Uh! Fucking Maddie took so long in the bathroom." I complained as we started to drive.

"What the hell? You have a ginormous mansion. How did Maddie take so long?" Johnny complained/asked. I rolled my eyes.

"My house is getting remodeled. So, there is only two bathrooms. AN done is my freaking mom's!" I said in frustration, and went on my phone.

"Well, you two stop fighting! This happens everyday!" Jayden complains, and everyone nodded except for me and Johnny.

"Well, i have a question for all of you girls. Why do you look like you're slut?" johnny asked/insulted.

"Shut the fuck up, Juan!" I said, and he hated that name. Well, before we-, nevermind. He actually liked that nickname i made for him. But when we-, ok I'll stop.

"Ok, why do you guys suddenly hate each other? You two were best friends! Then, last summer, you two couldnt stand each other! What the hell happened?" Lauren yelled. But me and John stayed quiet. Not wanting to tell them.

What really happened was, me and John liked each other for teh longest time. We dated for a year and a half, and then, we both made the biggest mistakes of our lives. We BOTH kissed a different person on teh same night. We had a huge fight, and that's what hppened.

We both were silent as a mouse. "Isnt it obvious!" Hayely yelled breaking the silence. I told Hayley only. Well, she found out. ANd since she was the only one to know about me and Johnny, I told her what happened. And she swore not to tell.

"What's obvious? Hayley, do you know anything?" ANnie asked her. I panicked.

"Hayley! Don't you dare! Please!" I begged her, she nodded, and I was relived.

"Ok! Hayley knows something happened. But you two wont say anything? That's messed up!" Lauren said, and Johnny and I shared a glance for a second. We were worried that they would find out.

"You guys spill it! Now!" Hayden said pointing at both me and Johnny.

"What is there to spill?" Johnny lied, major.

"A lot to spill!" Hayley said, and leaned back in her seat.

"Hayley! You swore you wont tell. Just, stay quiet. Please!" I yelled, and she nodded.

"Guys! We're your best friends! Tell us!" Jayden said, but just our luck, at least for me and Juan. We arrived at school. As soon as we parked, everyone knew it was us.

I wasn't exactly popular, but best friends with them. Little did I know. Something I did this year. Changed my whole reputation of being a 'non popular'.

School went by, and all anyone was asking me was, 'what happened!', when I mean everyone, I mean our friends. I just ignored it. Luckily for me, Hayley was in a different part of school.

It was soon lunch, and I ordered Post mates for everyone. I knew their orders perfectly.

I told them I ordered food, and they seemed happy. I just wanted them to forget whatever Hayley said. I came back with the bags of food in my hand. I sat down in between Lauren and Johnny. Since it was the only seat left at the table.

"Woah, that's a lot of food." Lauren said, eyeing the food.

"Well, I ordered everyone's favorites." I said with a smile. I then started to read off the sandwiches' lables. "A vegan wrap for Jayden. A..." and then I went on. (A/N, I'm making these sandwiches up. Cause Idk their real favorites, just saying.) "A chicken wrap with no mushroom, extra pesto, no carrots. No mint, but only spinach. And a gluten free wrap with a little bit of pepper inside. For Juan." I saw his face when I said Juan.

"Stop calling me that!" her said in frustration.

"Ok, I don't really care about the lovey nicknames you guys have for each other. But, how the hell did you know his order? You two hate each other." Carson asked.

"Um, I know everyone's order. What are you talking about?" I asked as I put a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"Well, no one knows his EXACT order. I didn't even know more than half of that! And you did?" Lauren said, and I just didn't want to tell them. I looked at Johnny, and we both shook our heads. "Why are you two shaking your heads?" lauren added.

"Uh-, nothing." I stuttered, everyone knew I was lying.

"Whatever. I'm gonna get it out of Hayley later. But, for now. Are y'all coming to my party tonight?" Lauren asked.

"One, you cant get it out of Hayley. Two, mom and dad are gonna kill you." Johnny said, talking to Lauren.

"Yeah, he's actually right Lauren. You wont get it out of Hayley anytime soon. Or ever." I said, and then continued, "Also, I may or may not be able to go." I said, and her mouth dropped.

"No! You better come! But, why cant you?" Lauren asked.

"My mom is having ANOTHER city meeting. And, my stepdad is leaving tomorrow. And I have to pack some things so we could continue to remodel my kitchen." I explained, and Lauren seemed sad.

"Come on! My parents are always gone! And, Jerry went with them, finally!" Lauren said in relief.

We talked, and talked until they pushed me to come. And I gave in. "Ok, but I need to go dress shopping! I literally have nothing to wear!" I complained, and the girls gave me a look.

"What do you mean you have 'nothing' to wear? You have a walk in closet filled from top to bottom!" Emily said, and we ended up laughing, until....Julie. UH! Everyone's least favorite. Except for Juan.

"Hey babe." She said to Johnny, an dsat straight on his lap and planted a kiss on his lips. Everyone faked barfed, and they finally pulled away. "Ew, get a room." Lauren said, and everyone nodded, except for the two.

"Why wont you just leave?" Julie said with a sassy tone.

"Fine, you ruined this moment anyway!" Jayden yelled, and we all left. Then it was just John and Julie at the table.

"Hey guys!" Hayley said as she ran to us.

"Kenz! I need to talk to you now!" Johnny said, and I shook my head.

"Wow, remember last time you tried to talk to me?" I said with a smirk. Last time, was when we had a huge breakup, and fight.

"Kenzie, don't bring it up." John said, I felt like he was commanding it.

"Why? We've kept this secret for over a year. Why shouldn't we tell them?" I said crossing my arms.

"um-" then when he didn't say anything, I left. I left school. Yes, I ditched. I went to the one place no one would find me. The secret tunnel under the park, next to the flowing stream.

I sat there, and just cried. I remembered the fight. But quickly zoned out when I heard a familiar voice. No!

"Kenz?" Juan said, and I looked up from my knees.

"What the hell do you want?" I said as I wiped the tears from my face.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Ok. Stop! I never told anyone this place!" I yelled, and it echoed.

"You told me. Remember?" Johnny asked.

Flashback

Me and John went on a walk for our 1 year anniversary. I really loved him. And he loved me too. "Oh! Babe! I love this park I yelled and we walked over.

"Why?" Johnny asked me. "Its always so packed!" He added.

"Well, because of this." I said and took his hand into mine and ran to the secret tunnel.

"what is this place?" John asked as we sat in a hidden ledge in the hidden Tunnel.

"My place>" I said. as I looked around. "no one knows besides me. Not even my friends. Not even your sister." I said as I looked into his perfect dark green eyes.

"You know that you're perfect right?" he said with a smile, and that made me blush. Major!

"Well, I know that. But do you know that you're even more perfect?" I said smiling as I played with his perfect locks of hair.

"Well, I did know that. Now, do" a he said every word, he pulled me in closer to his body. "you. Know. I. Love. You?" with that, I smashed my lips into his. It was perfect. We pulled apart after several minutes, and smiled.

"Well, I didn't know you can kiss that good." I said as I wiped off my lipstick form his lips.

"How about I give t=you something?" He said with a smirk.

"Like what?" I asked, then he pulled our a box, a jewelry box.

"Kenzie. I made this for you. Well, customized it." he corrected himself. He opened the box and there was a stunning necklace.

"Babe, I-, that looks stunning!" I said and looked back up at him.

"Well, I'm glad you love it. Cause it's yours." John said, and I was shocked. It was too beautiful.

"No, that must have cost too much." I said.

"Worth it for you." He said, and made me blush. I turned my back to him, and he put the necklace on me.

I turned back, and looked at the priceless necklace. "Babe, this is, too much." I said still looking at the moon necklace. The necklace had a gold moon and it was inside a ball that made it look like a snow globe.

"Anything for you." He said with a smile, I smiled back and kissed him.

"I have an idea." I said, and took a stick from the floor.

"What are you gonna do?" he asked me. I carved out, 'J.O.+ K.Z.' we smiled, and that was the best day.

End of flashback.

I remembered it all. But then, I remembered when we broke up. I hid it under one of these rocks.

"Kenz? What happened?" John asked.

"To the moon and back." I mumbled. It was the saying in the back of the necklace.

"Kenzie. What did you say?" He asked.

"Shit!" I said, and sprang up. I ran to the little ledge, and there was a rock in the corner. I knew what it was. I heard John follow me.

"What are you doing?" he asked me. But I ignored him. I lifted the rock, and took the necklace that was under. "How, did you. You still had that?" He asked. again, I ignored him. I touched the wall, and saw the 'J.O. + K.Z.' it was there, not faded at all.

"It's still here." I said, and looked at Johnny. "I have to go." I then tried to run, but Johnny caught my wrist. I looked at him for a second, and threw the necklace in the watcher, and got out of his grip, then I ran. School was over in 30 minutes, so I decided to just walk home. I came home, and I knew my mom was at work, my stepdad was at work, and Maddie at school. I just ran upstairs to my room, and immediately texted Lauren since I knew school was over since I got home.

Texts: K=Kenzie L=Lauren

K=hey
L=where the heck are you?
K=home. I decided to skip school.
L=what has gotten into you! Seriously! Ever since last year, you haven't been the Kenzie we all loved. Even my brother.
K=Something happened....and I'm not going to your party.
L=NO! You're coming! I'm gonna pick you up and the girls so we can go and shop for dresses.
K= Fine! But doesn't mean I'll tell you ANYTHING!
L=I'll get it out of you one day....
K=try
L=oh, I will..
K=you cant ever get it out of us..
L=us? who?
K=that's what you have to find out
L=?
Read

End of texts

I just laughed at the texts, and fixed myself up. I combed my hair, and re-did my makeup. I changed into a short romper, and put my hair up in a high ponytail. Maddie came home, and she said she wanted to go to. So I texted Lauren if Maddie can come, and she said yes. I asked my mom if I could go to Lauren's party, and she said yes since she needs to leave on a trip as well. So, in the house will just be me and Maddie, plus my dog Malibu.

Maddie helped with my hair, and I slipped on my shoes while Maddie ate a snack. I heard Lauren's car beep, and Maddie and I ran outside and into the car. I sat in the front with Lauren since she was driving, and all the other girls in the back. They all looked at me.

"What?" I asked/laughed.

"Nothing.." they all said as they sat back into their seats. We drove to the mall in silence, but when we were 5 minutes away, Hayley broke the silence.

"Ok! I cant do this anymore!" She yelled, and everyone looked at her, besides Lauren who was driving.

"Do what?" Annie asked her.

"Keep this secret! I have to tell someone Kenzie. Or else I'll explode!" Hayley said, and I looked at her with wide eyes.

"If you cant hold it. Find someone who wont tell." I said, and she looked around the car.

"I'll tell, Annie." everyone except me, Annie, and Hayley sighed.

"Why Annie?" Emily asked Hayley.

"Because, she's my sister. And, she's the closest one to me." Hayley said, and whispered everything into Annie's ear.

"What!" Annie yelled, and everyone looked at her. It took the whole car ride.

"Oh, and I didn't even tell her half of it." Hayley said, and everyone was shocked, except for me and Hayley.

"There's more!?" Annie asked/yelled. Hayley nodded. "Well, you're telling me this tonight." Annie added, and Hayley nodded.

"Ok, whatever is going on. We'll find out." Jayden said, and everyone nodded except for me, Hayley, and Annie.

"Ok, let's go shopping!" Nadia said, and we all ran inside.

We first went to this boutique called 'Flairies' and they had super cute dresses. In the back was more party dresses for teens, so we went there.

We saw many cute dresses for parties. We all bought a dress, and went to Sephora to buy some makeup.

After about an hour, we all went to my house so Maddie could do our makeup. She is literally the QUEEN of makeup. I just slap some on.

We went back to mine, and just watched Riverdale as Maddie did our makeup. I was the last person to get finished. Everyone was downstairs waiting for me to change. I changed into my black mini dress that was strapless, and had a heart shaped top. I put on a denim jacket over my shoulders, and put on my black 5 inch heels. My hair was curled, and my makeup was smokey. I ran downstairs, and saw everyone's outfits. We looked HOT!

Outfits
Annie wore a red bralet, and a black mini skirt with her black vans. Her hair was straight, and her makeup was simple, but still hot.
Jayden wore a pair of short shorts, and a black crop top and her white vans. Jayden always goes simple. Her hair in two cutch braids.
Emily wore a grey simple spaghetti strap and a pair of grey wedges. Her hair straight, and parted in the middle.
Nadia wore a dark red dress, like mine, but had straps that were off the shoulder, and no heart shaped neckline. Her shoes matched and her hair was in light curls.
Lauren wore a black dress that was short in the front, and long in the back. It had two layers that were connected. The first layer was a tight stretchy and ended at her mid thigh, and the second layer was over the other layer, and was a lacey fabric that was long sleeved. Her shoes were just black strapped wedges, and her hair slightly curled on the bottom.

Maddie and Hayley were just going to stay at my house waiting and binge watching Riverdale. Maddie dropped us off, and gave us a lecture about, "If there is alcohol, call her. Don't go anywhere with out one of the others" and blah blah blah! Doesn't she know its Lauren's party?

We just rolled our eyes, and headed inside. It was only 7, and the party didn't start until 9. So, we just got everything ready. I was the only one in the kitchen setting up the snacks, and soda. As I was making my signature punch, I heard someone come in. I was slicing blood oranges into thin slices and putting them inside the punch.

"Hey." I heard, uh! No! Why him!

I just ignored him. I kept on making punch, until I felt hands on my waist and a hot breath on my neck. "Go away Juan." i said frustrated still slicing the oranges.

"Why?" he said as he got closer. "Remember you used to like this." he added.

I had enough, I pushed him back. "Used to! Past tense." I said sassily.

"Johnny? Kenzie? What are you guys doing?" Lauren asked as she looked at us.

"your stupid brother wont leave me alone!" I said and gave Johnny a deathly stare. I turned back around, and started to cut the strawberries. I knew he was still there. "You know I'm carrying a knife in my hand, right?" I said sarcastically as I turned to him.

"And here comes the threats." I heard Jayden say in the background. I looked, and saw everyone watching us.

"What do you want?" I asked frustrated.

"Just watching. Go ahead. This is better than KUWTK." Jayden said, pretending to eat popcorn. I just rolled my eyes, and kept on making punch. I stirred and finally finished. It was 8 o clock, so I started to set up the snacks. I finished at 8:30, and decided to look around, and fix my hair and makeup since it was so cold and my hair was getting messy.

I heard the music playing, so I went back downstairs and saw people already coming.

*time skip because I'm lazy, yeah. Also, I'm tried*

After a few hours of fun, it was 1 am. I decided to go into one of the rooms, and sit for a while because my feet hurt! I heard yelling from Johnny's room, so I decided to eavesdrop. I know, it's rude, but I cant help it. This is what I heard. I knew the voices, J=Johnny Ju=Julie

J=You are so arrogant! How come you fucking kissed Mark Jacobson! And talk to my sister that way! What the hell made you say that to her!

Ju=Because she's a little b***h.

J=, ok. I've had enough of this sh*t. Get the hell out of my life! Out of my house! We're fucking over!

I then heard the door slam, and saw Julie rush out. I decided to check Johnny because he seemed mad. I know I hate him, but I'm not a monster.

"John?" I asked quietly as I slowly opened the door. I saw him lying on the bed, with his hands over his face.

"What do you want?" He asked, obviously frustrated. I closed the door, and locked it. I don't know why I locked it, but its just a reflex.

"I heard. All of it. What did she do now?" I asked as I sat next to his body. He just grunted. I slowly moved his hands so he could talk. "Tell me. You need a friend more then ever right now." I added.

"Like you're a friend." he said. Normally I would be filled with anger, but I didn't show it.

"Since now. Now, tell me what happened." I said, still quiet. He sat up and said everything. Here's a summery. Julie called Lauren's party a stupid lame party. And called her, well what she said earlier. And made out with Mark Jacobs.

"Well, there you go. Now, what do you really want?" he asked. I realized something. I still like him! NO! You don't! Yes I do! No you don't! it kept on going through my mind.

I was pulled out of my trance when I felt Johnny's lips on mine. I craved his touch and his lips on mine. I loved every second of it. He licked the bottom of my lip for entrance, I gladly gave it to him.

We made out, until.....something more happened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 5.7K 40
☁︎‟lιĸe a вυcĸeт lιѕт вυт only вeттer‟ ☁︎
145K 2.1K 32
"oh innocent annie." *completed*
166K 1.7K 27
Main Characters Annie LeBlanc ❤ Hayden Summerall 😁 Mackenzie Ziegler 😍 Brennan Donnelly 😜 Johnny Orlando 😳 ...
195K 10.7K 32
❝What are you?❞ ❝I'm your boyfriend!❞ © -kenziegler 2018 [✔️]