Frost Bite 》Legends Of Tomorr...

By lovethebreeze

Ray Palmer: The Atom Sara Lance: White Canary Leonard Snart: Captain Cold Mick Rory: Heat Wave Jefferson Jack... More

Should I Stay Or Should I Go
Goodbye 2016
Let's Get Ready To Rumble
I Didn't Know Dr. Evil's Here
Breaking In with Idiots
Spiral
Funny the First Time
Mini Argent and Little Snart
Hawk vs. Wolf
I'm No One's Date
I Don't Do Jealousy
Get It Out!
Bratva
Hello. Werewolf.
Not An Update
Flame On, Bitch
My Money's on the Assassin
Oliver Queen
Dumb and Dumber to the Rescue
Saving Green Hood...Oops, I Mean Arrow
Where's Morgan?
Fighting the Voltron Twins
The True Alpha
You're Just Getting Old
Everyone Meet Sara
Time To Go
Don't Talk to Me
What You Got To Do
Trouble In Paradise
Show Them Who's Boss
Left Behind
He Started It
Let's Kill Him
Wish You Were Here
IRobot
Bar Fight! Bar Fight!
Not An Update ☹
New Sheriff in Town and It's Not a Stilinski
Admit Who You Are and What We Are
Let's Throwdown
The Hunters
Young Mick and Sara
Not Again
Rip's Home
She Took Him?!
Charge!!
Another Werewolf
Tag, I'm It (Not an Update)
Stronger Than Me
Show Her the Truth
We Should Be Partying, but We're Not
Should Have Stuck with Plan A
He's What?!?!
Pinkie Ring
Ah!
They're Still Beautiful
Jerry, Jerry, Jerry.
Not Your Fault
You Actually Did It
Final Goodbye

Alpha vs. Beta

3.3K 135 20
By lovethebreeze

I don't like this plan. I don't like this plan at all. Sure, Cassandra is on our side now, but what makes her think Savage won't kill her. He strives for power, willing to kill anyone who gets in his way to get it. Will he kill his own daughter? I wouldn't be surprised if he did. At least Kendra finally has the weapon to kill him.

I sighed as I tied my shoe lace. "Knock knock," Snart said.

"Everyone ready?" I asked.

"We are, but are you?"

"Ready to kick some ass."

Snart crossed his arms. "That's not what I'm talking about." He motioned towards my side, making me roll my eyes before giving him an annoyed look as I stood up.

"It took a while, but I'm fully healed."

"You and I both know that Savage's little guard dog will be with him. He won't hesitate to fight you."

"I can handle him."

"Yes, because you handled him so well."

I glared at him. "Because he's not like any alpha I have faced. Or whatever kind of alpha he is."

He raised his hands up in surrender. "I didn't mean it like that. The guy nearly killed you. You need to be careful. We don't know if he might actually do it this time." I raised my eyebrow at him. "That came out wrong."

"Because I need to be careful or you want me to be careful?" Is it really that hard for him to admit it?

He sighed. "You know what I'm trying to say."

"Really? Because it sounds like you think I can't take care of myself."

Snart rolled his eyes before grabbing the back of my neck and kissed me. "I know you can. Just...stay safe."

A small smile came to my face. "You too."

》》》》

Rip, Snart, and I hid around the corner of Savage's building. Cassandra's face was stone cold, but I could smell her. Her chemosignals. She felt betrayed. Angered. Saddened. Betrayal and anger towards Savage, but sad because of her mother.

"I've been so worried," Savage said when he was close to her. I wanted to snort. Worried, my ass. "How did you..."

Cassandra smirked. "I am your daughter. Did you really think some rabble could hold me captive?"

"Rabble? These are the time travelers I warned you of." He looked towards Cassandra's wrist and noticed her bracelet was missing. "Your bracelet. It's gone."

I heard her chest skip a beat. "I - I must have lost it in my escape."

I pushed Rip and Snart back when I saw their wolf coming. He came up to Savage and whispered in his ear.

"They're here," he said.

I froze. "Morgan?" Rip whispered.

"He knows," I whispered back.

Snart rolled his eyes before taking his cold gun out. "Great."

I looked to see Savage tightening his grip on Cassandra. "You led them here," he sneered. "Do you take me as a fool?"

"Like you fooled me?" She snapped. "You told me my mother died from the Armageddon Virus. But you were the one who released it. Tell me it isn't true. I might even pretend to believe you." Savage glared at her and squeezed a bit harder. A little growl escaped me as I shifted. "Let me go."

"Call them. Call the ones that you no doubt helped gain access to my bunker."

"You don't need me. Use your little werewolf prodigy, Sheldon."

Sheldon glared at her. "It's Silas now."

Rip stepped around me and held his gun up. "No need to trouble yourself. We're already here." Snart and I came from behind. My eyes glowed while Snart pointed his gun at them.

Savage glared at us. "Oh, I admire your command of irony, Gareeb..." Then Sara and Mick came from the other side. "Using my own child against me."

"Sorry to say it didn't take much," Snart said.

"None at all, you ass," Mick added.

Cassandra faced her father. "They showed me the truth of what you've done. The innocent -"

"Do not speak as if you know anything about ruling a people," Savage barked."Do you really want to align your fate with these...pretenders? They're nothing but grains of sand in the desert of time."

Cassandra got in his face. "You are a monster."

"Actually, that would be me," Silas/Sheldon said.

He looked up at the sky and let out this shattering roar. His arms were out as his claws decided to show. The place started to shake, making the guys point their guns at him. When he finally looked down, his face morphed into that of a beast. Grayish skin. His face resembling that to a wolf. Imagine Peter when he turned full on alpha, but the only thing that changed for Silas was his face. Right on cue, a bunch of soldiers came out. Guns loaded. Sara took out her staffs. Savage looked around the room before he tried to leave. He was a few feet away when he stopped.

"She's here," he growled. "I can sense her." He looked at us. "You do realize that she can do me no harm?"

"Clearly, you didn't get the memo," Mick said.

I heard Kendra's wings whooshing, followed by that hawk noise. She swooped down and grabbed Savage before carrying him away.

Silas' eyes glowed. "Kill them! Kill them all!" Then the soldiers charged at us. He pointed at me. "Except her. She's mine."

I glared at him. "I'm going to rip your throat out....with my teeth," I sneered.

I ran towards him. I tried to punch him, but Silas blocked it and used his other arm to hit my jaw. I kicked him on his chest before running to slid under him. I turned around to claw his back, making him roar. He glared before grabbing my waist and kept running. I kept hitting his back, trying to get him to let go. That didn't work because he slammed me into the wall before grabbing my shoulders and throwing me towards the other side.

I flipped my hair before glaring up at him. "Never knew I'd finally meet Project Zero," Silas laughed before grabbing my throat and lifting me up. "I guess I have you to thank."

"What are you?" I sneered.

"A werewolf just like you." His hand tightened around my throat. "Only more stronger. Faster."

I brought my knee up and kneed him between his sack. He lets got of me, making me punch his nose. I wrapped his head around my arm and kept punching him. I heard him growl before he lift my body up and flipped me over. He grabbed a hold of my collar and began punching me.

"I was an Omega before Savage found me." Hit. "Promised to make my life have purpose." Hit. "Nothing can kill me." Hit. "Wolfsbane." Hit. "Hunters." Double hit. "It's been tortured for fifteen years. Electricity surging through my body. I've been poisoned. Cut up." He grabbed my head and headbutted me. "Finally made a breakthrough. All because of you." He laughed. "I should thank you. But I'll get more pleasure in killing you."

Silas raised his claw up, until this ice beam pushed him off me. "Not if I got anything to say about it!" Snart sneered.

Silas roared at him. "I'll kill you!"

We got up at the same time, but I tackled him to the ground. He is not going after Snart. This is our battle. I punched near his eye, making his head snap towards the right. I felt this stinging pain on my chest before he flipped us over. He grabbed my shoulders and pulled me up before slamming my head down. There was a faint crack in my skull, making me grit my teeth. I placed one hand on his shoulder before using my elbow to hit his jaw. That was enough for him to let go. I plunged my claws into his chest. Another roar erupted from Silas. I threw him off before getting up.

I growled as I charged at him. I jumped up towards the wall and used it to give a little bounce before I crashed into him. Silas was under me. Both claws out, I struck his chest. Each cut got deeper and deeper. Not caring that blood was splattered on me. Then I lifted his collar up and punched him. This son of a bitch needs to die.

"But you're better than this, Morgan," Scott's voice rang through my head. "You can find another way without killing people."

My claws went around his throat. I'm sorry, Scott, but he's a threat. With one swipe, my claws slashed him. His eyes went wide as he started gasping.

I slowly stood up. "I don't care if you're stronger than me. I don't care if I'm a part of Savage's project. I will kill you if you come after me and my pack."

Then I felt a hand on me. I turned around and pushed the soldier towards the wall before punching the next one. When I looked back, Silas was gone.

"Everyone to the ship!" Rip yelled.

I furrowed my eyebrows when Kendra and Rip came out. Rip carrying Savage's unconscious body, Kendra carrying....Carter. Wait, Carter?!

The team and I kept on fighting until we made a run for it.

》》》》

Well, Stein finally came back. The refugees were safe. Not to mention, Savage is now our prisoner. I was tempted to go inside his cell and gouge his eyes out. I won't kill him, but probably cause him pain. What is Kendra thinking? I get that Carter is brainwashed and she wants his memories to return, I do. But that's just his reincarnation. It's not the first time he'll be reincarnated. The main threat is Savage, who we're suppose to kill. As long as he's alive and breathing, no one is safe.

What of Silas? My wounds weren't healing like usual, so I had Sara stitch them up. I waited an hour before going back to the building. There were soldiers and guards, but no werewolf. No scent. Nothing. He just disappeared. No blood. No rotting corpse scent. It's like he never existed.

What the fuck happened to him?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66 3 3
A Teen Wolf Series Re-Write ✧。⁠◕◕⁠。✧ Preview of Introduction - Arden McCall was adopted by Melissa and "Agent" Rafe McCall, after 'something' happene...
30K 866 29
In which Ayla Hale returns to the town she thought she had left behind forever. Book 1 of the Ayla Hale Trilogy Seasons 1 and 2 of Teen Wolf Disclaim...
642K 15.8K 200
Preferences for the legends; *Raymond Palmer *Rip Hunter *Leonard Snart *Sara Lance *Mick Rory *Jefferson Jackson *Nathaniel Heywood
75.8K 1.9K 20
This is the story of Kate Rory, sister of Mick Rory. She's not that interesting, right? Just a crook, like her brother and their friend Leonard Snar...