One Week Friend || Taerin

By _yerina

Taehyung is a cold boy. That's make him didn't have any friends. But then, a girl who was curious about him... More

1부 : Oops!
2부 : Please~
3부 : Last hope
4부 : Remember
5부 : It's you
6부 : Our promise
7부 : First Love
8부 : Festival
9부 : Who are you
10부 : Lee Sooyeon
11부 : Take Care...
12부 : Meeting you
13부 : Hi
14부 : Lie
16부 : Where Are You?
17부 : I Miss U
18부 : Will you... END?

15부 : Handwriting

860 75 21
By _yerina

"Memories are good,
but being hurted is bad..."

👤👤👤

After hearing his words, Yerin left feeling dumbfounded, confused and sad at the same time. It's not like she don't want to tell him that the person he miss the most is here with him. But her nervous and scared feelings remind her again to keep quiet for a moment until she's ready to tell him who is she.

"Yenni-sshi..."

.

.

.

"Yenni-sshi?", Suddenly she heard Taehyung called me out of blue. Yerin feel stupid for suddenly daydreaming in front of him. Now he will think that she is kinda strange.

"Are you alright Yenni-sshi?", Taehyung ask her.

"Aaa... A-Ahh~~ Yea I'm... I'm alright. Got to go! Bye...", Yerin rushed out of the VVIP room. After taking a few steps, going far away from the room, she stop walking. Then she knock her head because of her own stupidness.

"Yah Jung Yerin! Why did u acting strange infront of him like that! Babo-yah...", she said to herself.

= One Week Friend =
15부 : Handwriting

Taehyung strectch his arm as he could, but he couldn't do it many times because of the pain in his body still not heal yet. After that, he let out a heavy sigh and continue to lie down on his bed again.

"Jung Yerin... Where are you..."

He messed his hair because of frustration and guilty. He then let out another heavy sigh as he took out a diary from the drawer beside him. He then look through it page by page. He cannot control himself from not let out any tears. Yes, he's finally crying. Crying in guilt.

"Only if I can remember your face..."

He remembered the moment he finally wake up after his surgery, looking through the diary Sooyeon gave him, then he cried almost 3 weeks trying to remember who is Jung Yerin.It end up succesful to remember her feelings, her memory, their moment , but he never remember her looks anymore.

"I miss you... Yerin-ah..."

.

.

.

..........................

Day by day, the interactions between them become better, as Yerin keep her identity hidden from Taehyung, she still treat him her best. But everytime they met was the most nervous things for Yerin. They meet almost everyday.

"Yenni-sshi..."

"N-Ne... Taehyung-sshi?"

"Did you go to Seonam Gangwon High School?", Yerin got flustered at a moment. She thought that Taehyung already suspecting her that she's lying. How can he ask about their high school?

"A-Aniyo... I'm... I go to Seoul High School. W-Wae?", she's lying again, while stuttering with her words.

"Aniya... I just thought that maybe we are friends in the past but I guess we're not...", he answered. Yerin finally can relax a bit if he believe her words.

"I really didn't have any friends right now. But I remembered that I had 2 friends before... Jeon Jungkook and Jung Eunha..."

"That's my friend tho..." - Yerin

"Didn't you have 3 friends...?", Yerin said. But after a second, she realized that she said something wrong.

"Oh crap!" - Yerin

"How did you---" - Tae

"Ah! Didn't you tell me about that girl before... Wait...who is her name... Hmmm... Ahh~ Jung Yerin", she cut his words before he can suspect anything strange about her.

"Ahh... She's not my friend...", Taehyung said to her that leaving the situation into a sudden silence. Then he continue his words.

"She's more than a friend..." - Taehyung

.

.

.

.......................................

Two days later...

"Hey intern!", a doctor suddenly called Yerin right after she get out from Taehyung's ward. Yerin look at the person who calling her and reply to him kindly.

"Yes, why are you calling me... Park seonsaengnim?", Doctor Park Woojin. A doctor that most of the doctor in the hospital find to be the most annoying docotr in history. Wae? He always pissed people off. Including Yerin.

"Ahh... It's just that I forgot to take our medical document from the clinic we've got before. So I'm asking you if you can do me a favor...?", he asked Yerin, making her feeling confuse. Yerin worked with him for a medical project last months, so that's why he only asking her the favor.

"What favor?"

"Can you... go there and take it for me?", he ask her while making an innocent face with a big smile. But that face doesn't seem to be innocent enough from Yerin views.

"Ne??! But... It's so far away from here. It's almost took an hour just to go there!", she said.

"That's why I'm asking you a favor~ You see... I have a patient I'm looking right now, and maybe I will have a sudden surgery anytime you know~ Cuz I'm a permanent doctor, and you are just intern. So just help me out... Please~~~", he begging to her with that awful smile.

"Heol... Like I didn't have any patient to treat. Now that's really annoy me...", Yerin said in her mind

"Fine! I'll go. But you must promise me to buy me my favorite ice tea. Not one, I want two of them!", Yerin said to him with her high voice. She really didn't want to do it but... she's an intern anyway. Intern never win a doctor.

"Okay then~", Doctor Park said.

***

Yerin know that going to that clinic by herself will took a long time, so she had to ask someone to take a look about Taehyung's condition today. So she ask one of her intern friend, Hwang Eunbi. But... just call her SinB.

"SinB-yah!", Yerincalling SinB through her phone as she open her car's door.

"Uh! Wae...", SinB answering through the phone.

"Can you examine my patient, Kim Taehyung just for today? I'm going out of town for a while. Can you?"

"But why me? You can just ask another intern tho. Can you make Umji do this for you? She didn't do anything at all you know..." - SinB

"I know that you're jealous with her because she has many free time. But since I already called you, then it will be YOU", Yerin said to SinB while start to steering her car.

"Fine! But you must pay me okay!" - SinB

"Fine fine... I'll pay"  - Yerin

"Ah... the health form was on my table. And one more thing! Tell him to sign the form too", Yerin said to SinB. SinB understand with her words and then they ended their call.

"Okay... Now... Let's drive safely..." 

.

.

.

....................................

SinB enter the VVIP ward while holding the health form in her left hand. Taehyung then turn around to see who is it. Actually Taehyung don't know why everyday when he is in hospital, the thing he wanted and wait the most was to meet Yerin. But today, his excitement to met her vanished just like that when another doctor enter his room.

"Taehyung-sshi, today I will take your health examination", SinB said to him.

"Where's Jung Yenni seonsaengnim?"

"Yenni...?", SinB asking in her mind. Where the hell did Doctor Jung Yenni exist in this hospital?

"Whatever the doctor name is... She had something to do today. So I'm the one who will take her position for a moment", SinB said to him and Taehyung nod, understand her words.

The examination starts smoothly and ended smoothly. SinB take note everything about his health condition.

***

SinB remembered that he need to ask Taehyung to sign the health form, so she did it. She handed Taehyung the health form and asking him to sign on it.

"Taehyung-sshi, that doctor Jung Yenni seonsaengnim ask me to tell you t sign this", she handed over the halth form to him, with a pen. The health form from the first day Taehyung admitted in the hospital until today, the only day SinB write in it.Then Taehyung read the health form from the top. The first box was... 'DOCTOR'S NAME', and it's empty.

"Why did she didn't write her own name on it?", Taehyung asking himself.

He then continue to read it sheet by sheet. But even he was done looking at all the sheets, he still looking it from the start again.

"Taehyung-sshi... Can't you just sign it?", SinB getting confused and tired waiting for him at the same time. But Taehyung totally ignore her.

"No way...."

"How came their handwriting...."

Taehyung took out the diary from the drawer beside him in hurry, and then analyzed every inches of letter, from the diary and the health form.

"I-Is the doctor... who in charge with me was... Jung Yerin...?", Taehyung ask her, in a really... really... low voice, with his head down.

"Now that's good that you finally didn't make any joke with her name~", SinB said to him with a smile. SinB didn't know anything about Yerin lies towards him. So she just tell the truth.

Taehyung suddeny get up from his bed, he's holding tight both on the diary and the health form and rished out from his wards, while crying heavily.

.

.

.

"JUNG YERIIIIIIIIN!!!!!!!!"

.

.

👤👤👤

- 계속 -  

ok now that's what I called... the most long chapter I've ever type~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 559 19
Jungkook breaks his leg badly and has to stay in. He shares a room with a sick boy called Taehyung. They both slowly start to become friends and lear...
1.5K 69 28
'I don't like him. He snatched my soulmate and hyung away from me' 'But you should not do this' 'I don't know what he saw in him! He should love me a...
62.6K 3K 29
[COMPLETED] Taehyung is the college bad boy, and he intimidates everyone. He's actually quite insecure, so he takes his feelings out on other people...
489 39 5
#taekookau where Taeminkook have always been together, 3 peas in a pod. Diaper besties you may call them. Inseparable, joined to the hips, glued toge...