Color Me Blue {Klance AU}

By KlanceandPhan

Hearts. The things the pump blood into your body and keep you alive. Love. A thing that can shatter and harm... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
XI
XII

X

3.7K 167 195
By KlanceandPhan

Lances POV

Lance🌙: What should I wear?

Keith💘: Seriously, Lance? Wear whatever you want.

Lance🌙: but I want him to like me

Keith💘: he'll like you more if you're yourself.

Lance🌙: Keith. Nobody has ever liked me for "being myself"

Keith💘: hey! I like you.

Lance🌙: I like you too. Now shut up and tell me what to wear. Should I take out my piercings?

Keith💘: you don't need to take out your piercings...

Lance🌙: what? Do you think I look hot with them?

Keith💘: Shut up, Lance. Did I mention my brother owns a tattoo and piercing shop? He'll love you, okay? Just wear what you normally wear.

Lance🌙: fine.

Keith💘: see you soon.

I sighed. I had been pacing my room and freaking out for the past hour. It was currently 4pm and I was supposed to meet Keith in an hour. I had already told Lavender I wasn't going to be home for dinner.

I pulled open my dresser drawer and fished through my shirts. Tossing one out after another over my head and to somewhere in the room. Reaching the bottom of the drawer I pulled out a shirt I hadn't seen in years. In 2013 my dad took Marco and I to an Avril Lavigne concert. I stared at the shirt for a moment.

I turned and set the shirt down gently on the foot of my bed before turning back around and continuing to rummage through my dresser.

/|\

It was five o'clock and I was waiting outside of coffee culture for Keith. Staring down blankly at the ground, my black shoes blending into the darkness when I blinked. I took Keith's advice and dressed as casually as I could, without actually looking casual. I was wearing black skinny jeans and I white button-up.

"Hey." A voice spoke.

I snapped my head up and saw Keith looking back at me.

I smiled weakly. "Hey..."

"Come on, Shiro has been dying to meet you." Keith chuckled as he grabbed my hand.

My smile widened as I walked at the same pace as him, our fingers intertwined. We walked down the street and towards the apartment door I had seen Keith go into after our first date.

He opened and closed the door, leading the way as we walked up the stairs. We walked into a carpeted hallway and I followed him down to the end.

Apartment 24B.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"Keith. You're more nervous then I am." I chuckled.

"Shut up." His cheeks grew a light pink as he playfully shoved my shoulder.

My smile grew as he opened the door and walked inside not dropping my hand that was still intertwined with his.

We walked into the small apartment together, I took of my shoes as Keith shut the door with his free hand.

Keith dragged me into the dining room, the person who I could only guess was Shiro stood over the stove. Stirring something in a pot.

"Lance, this is my brother, Shiro. Shiro this is Lance, my uh-" Keith began.

"Boyfriend?" Shiro chuckled.

Shiro was tall, as he was probably much older then Keith and I. He had hair that was short and black in the back, and long and white in the front. He was really muscular and had sleeves of tattoos on each arm. He had gages and spider bites, an eyebrow piercing, and a nose ring. He was amazing.

"So, this is the Lance you always talk about?" Shiro teased as he continued to cook whatever it was he was making.

"Yep." Keith spoke cheerily, as he dragged me over to the table. Making me sit next to him.

"You two are... Soulmates?" Shiro asked, almost unsure of himself. He took a tray of garlic bread out of the oven setting it on the counter to cool. Did I mention I love garlic anything?

"Yes, Shiro." Keith smiled to himself. He squeezed my hand in his, as I weakly smiled at him.

All that was on my mind was tomorrow night. How could I stay here and protect Keith, when I'm supposed to be going up to my family's graves?

"You don't have to be scared of me, Lance. I know I might look intimidating, but all it is, is piercings and tattoos, you would know." Shiro spoke, continuing to cook.

"I'm not scared, I'm just.." I sighed,

"Nervous?" Shiro asked.

"Yes." I nodded.

"Keith tells me you live with your siblings?"

"Yep. Two older and my twin." I smiled.

"Where are your parents?" Shiro asked.

I gulped. "My parents died a few years ago..."

"Oh. I'm sorry to hear that." Shiro sighed.

I looked over at Keith who looked back at me with sympathetic eyes. I had just realised I hadn't told Keith why my parents weren't around.

"Is it just you two that live here?" I asked aloud.

"Yep. It's just been the two of us since Keith was 11." Shiro explained.

"Oh?" I looked at Keith.

"Shiro and I have been in and out of foster care since my dad left and my Mom, uh... Committed suicide." Keith explained, he started to shake.

"Oh my god... Keith I'm so sorry." I held his hand across the table. I reached over moved his hair from his face, he have me a sad look and I smiled,

"I'm guessing you didn't know about that until now?" Shiro asked, setting plates on the table.

I shook my head and leaned over and kissed Keith's temple quickly. He smiled shyly with a light blush. I chuckled.

Shiro soon set down a large bowl of spaghetti in the centre of the table. Setting down a plate of garlic bread next to it.

"Dig in." Shiro chuckled, sitting down in one of the other chairs.

Keith dropped my hand as he took food and put it on his plate. I did the same after Keith and Shiro had both gotten some.

/|\

As dinner went on, Shiro continued to ask me about school, and family and about Keith and I. He was my favourite subject after all. He asked me about the flower shop, and my interest in working at the tattoo parlour he owned. By the end of the night I had promised to bring my sketch book over next time.

We had finished dinner and I was helping Keith wash dishes. I had my arms around him and my head on his shoulder as he both scrubbed dishes in the sink. His face was bright red, but that didn't stop be from slowly swaying us back and forth.

"I'm going out with Matt for a bit. Do you need anything from the store?" Shiro asked, walking through the kitchen.

"N-nope. I-I'm good." Keith answered with a squeak.

I chuckled softly.

"Okay, well have fun you two! But not too much fun." Shiro chuckled, the door slamming shut after him as he left.

"It's only 6 o'clock... I've got until 8." I spoke, continuing to sway Keith and I back and forth slowly as we cleaned dishes.

"You, uh. Do you wanna play Mario Kart..?" Keith asked, as he finished cleaning the last plate.

"Sure." I smiled. Unraveling my arms from Keith and stepping away from him.

Keith turned to face me, his face crimson red.

He grabbed my hand, dragging me off to his bedroom. He opened the door and I we walked in. I took my time in looking around.

Pictures of flowers, band and singer posters, pictures of youtubers. The walls were a light pink  that faded into white. He had a bookshelf next to his desk which held his laptop and millions of papers scattered. His blankets were pink, white and purple, he had a wilting red rose on the nightstand next to his bed. He had a large television, and two bean bag chairs placed in front of it. One red, and one blue.

He let go of my hand and ran over the red bean bag chair, flopping down onto it. I chuckled and sat in the blue one as he set up his gaming stuff.

He handed my a controller with a smirk. "Oh it is so on." I smiled.

/|\

I was in the lead 3-2 games. If I won this race I would win against Keith, and if I lost, then it's all or nothing.

I was on my last lap and right around the corner from the finish line when I was hit with a shell, right as I was about to cross the finish line, Keith beat me to it.

I huffed in anger as he smiled in triumph.

"This is the last race, wanna bet on it?" Keith asked.

"Bet on it, bet on it." I sung with laugh, I pulled twenty dollar from my pocket. "Will this do?"

He put a twenty dollar bill down in between us, "it's perfect."

"Why don't we make it so we can interfere with the other player?" I suggested.

"You are on." Keith smirked.

I put down my money with his as he started the race.

Lance and Keith, neck to neck. I chuckled to myself.

The first two laps went by easily. Too easyily. I was on my third lap when I felt Keith move closer to me, he wiggled his way into my lap. I looked down at him and he smiled as he continued to play the game.

Keith began to rock his hips against mine, his head laid on my chest, my arms were around him now. I squeaked and he chuckled.

He got off of my lap and pushed me down into the bean bag chair, facing me, he sat in my lap. I tried to look around him at the TV but he kissed me causing me to close my eyes and kiss him back.

I dropped the controller and let my hands travel up Keith's back, his hands were on either side of my face.

He pulled away and looked at me, licking his lips. He smiled and went to grab his controller.

"You are not getting away with that." I breathed, grabbing his waist and pulling him closer to me.

I sat up and put my forehead on his, pressing my lips to his once again. He kissed me back without question.

"Jesus, you could have at least shut the door." A voice chuckled.

We both pulled away from each other and looked at the door. "Hi Matthew." Keith sighed.

"Not happy to see me?" The guy asked. He looked a lot like my sisters friend Pidge.

"It's not that, Matt." Keith chuckled, that's when I realised he was still sitting in my lap, facing me.

"I did tell you two to have fun, but jeez." Shiro spoke, as he walked up beside Matt wrapping his arm around the smaller boys waist.

I could feel my face heat up. Keith stood up, walked over to the door and shut it.

"How rude!" Matt called from the other side. I chuckled.

"Now, where were we?" Keith asked. I stood up.

"I about... Here?" I questioned, bringing his lips to meet mine, by lightly tugging on his chin.

He smiled into the kiss, wrapping his arms around my neck, as I wrapped my arms around his waist to pull him closer to me.

He pulled away and placed his forehead on mine. I brushed our noses together. He giggled.

"You're adorable..." I mumbled.

"And you're an idiot." He smiled.

"Don't you know it." I chuckled to myself with a huge goofy grin.

Being with him like this made me wonder how anyone could ever want to hurt him. He was just so cute, and precious, and... Keith.

"It's almost 7:30, you need to be home at 8, right?" Keith questioned.

I nodded, "I should probably get going."

He took a step away as we stepped out of each others embrace. He grabbed my hand and opened his bedroom door, pulling me along through the apartment. We got our shoes on and Keith opened the door calling back to let Shiro know he'd be right back. He pulled me out of the apartment alongside him, and shut the door after us.

We walked down the hall hand and hand and he basically pulled me after him down the stairs. He opened the door and he stepped out onto the sidewalk.

"Well, I'll uh, see you tomorrow?" Keith asked.

"Of course." I smiled, I quickly leaned in and kissed him.

He smiled back at me as I pulled away. "Text me." I spoke, giving his hand one last squeeze before letting go and turning to walk off.

As I walked down the street I glanced back over my shoulder one last time to see Keith open the door and go inside to his apartment safely.

I've made up my mind. I'll have to come up with a lie and stay in town tomorrow.

-----
~word count: 2160~
Didn't proof read it.
I wrote mostly all of it in the time between 1 and 5 am.
Sorry about not updating in literally two months. I've just got a lot going on mentally. Cause depression, *whip*
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. It's literal fluff and filler, but what'cha gonna do? I gave you Shiro and Matt okay? That's enough.
So, yeet. Sorry I fell off the moon.
Love, Simon is literally the best movie ever.
Yep. Okay. Bye.
~Lance💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.6K 3K 50
âš¡caution : this isn't a story of happily-ever-after love & heartwarming romance. this is a story of heartbreak. âš¡ all the graphics in this book are m...
11.4K 422 12
Keith chuckles softly at Lance's faded face in the old photo. He was still a little chubby, couldn't be more than eleven years old, but nevertheless...
198K 5.3K 30
"S-Stay, p-please," Keith mumbled, hiding his face in his pillow. Lance nodded climbing beside the small boy. Keith turned to face him, his face flus...
23.6K 514 34
This is another Klance Fanfiction. Keith is 16 years old, after his suicide attempt the orphanage send him back to his half brother Shiro, involunta...