I knew you were mine

By taylorswiftisgay

When Bella arrives in Forks, she notices a strange family. Everyone expects her to like one of the mysterious... More

I knew you were mine
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Authors Note
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue

Chapter 15

4.3K 133 0
By taylorswiftisgay

CARLISLE'S POV:

I had debated whether to tell Alice or not, but in the end i decided to tell her.

When she told me that she was gay, i wasn't surprised, i already knew, but when i told her i knew already. When she asked how i knew so i decided to tell her. Everything....from the beginning. As i began to tell her, i saw Esme give me a questioning look, but i carried on and told Alice everything i knew about her past....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 285 25
Bella's adoptive sister that had to move to forks to live with Charlie. Rene likes Ricky and her dad love Ricky too. Bella is older but she doesn't k...
28.7K 1.2K 50
Alice has a vision of a girl with no vision. She will either save Edward from his life of lonely brooding, or she will destroy him with his destructi...
141K 2.3K 62
Isabella (Bella) and Lilliana (Lily) Swan don't expect much when they moved to the small town of Forks, until they meet two mysterious boys, Edward C...
252 0 7
Edward convinces his family to leave Forks after he breaks up with Bella to keep her safe. They don't argue, since mostly all of them loved her as we...