Damon

By trottinghorsess

"Stay away from him!" "He's trouble!!" "Didn't you hear? He beat this one guy to his death!" "Once he sees yo... More

characters
Fresh Meat
Not Again
Recruiting
Brothers
First Time
Alabama
Mistake
Come Back
Return Troubles
broken hearts
secrets out
Gender Reveal
Buddy
After Him
Tramuatized
Party
Sick
Let Out
Release
Florida
Dinner Troubles
Training
Oh Shit
Celebrate
Trouble Kid
Surprise!
Jealousy
Fight
Her
Sneak Attack
Dad and Son
Amaya
Epilogue
Dodge's Story
✨BONUS CHAPTER✨
The Final Chapter
HII IM BACK
happy thanksgiving!
❤️PLEASE READ❤️

Goodbyes

14.2K 328 15
By trottinghorsess

Damon

Two weeks pass and it's time the guys and I go to Europe for our mission...

Let's just say Whiskey isn't taking it well... she's so heartbroken.

Just like how Natalie is upset Felix is leaving.

I don't know what's going on with those two but as for Whiskey and I,

we're doing good!

so addicted to each other, that's why it's making it hard for me to leave, she's attached to me hardcore.

"Do you guys have to go?" Whiskeys sad voice snaps me out of my daydreaming.

I wrap my arm around her and kiss her temple. "Im sorry baby, it's something important to us and your dad and we can't let this team have a bad name saying how we didn't now up to our battle" I try to comfort.

"Yea! And like you said, it's only a week and we'll be back before you know it!" Aiden says enthusiastically.

"Agreed. I mean we can FaceTime every night" Froy shrugs.

"It's like we won't even be gone!" Felix smiles.

"You're gonna be okay" Hunter says.

I lean into whiskeys ear. "Plus I made it up to you last night so you best believe I'll make it up to you when I get back" I wink and she playfully rolls her eyes.

We head honking outside and we all frown. "We'll see you in a week, sis" Froy says as we all go in a big group hug.

"Ok... have fun you guys" Whiskey frowns.

"Will do" I smile and passionately kiss her lips before we all walk outside and get into our Lamborghinis.

Ryder, Whiskeys dad, speed out of my driveway and we speed behind him.

We're driving to their private jet The Red Hooders own so woohoo, a long ass flight with my annoying brothers.

**

I wake up on the private jet to a FaceTime call from

Whiskey😍

I smile and immediately answer it. "Hey!" Whiskey smiles from the other side.

"Hi babygirl" I say in my morning voice.

She chuckles. "Did I wake you?" she asks and I shrug. "Shit, sorry babe. Are you about to land?"

I look to see Ryder nodding so i nod. "Yea"

"Awww did you have a nice nap?" she asks as if she's talking to a baby.

"Yeaaa, but my baby is more important than sleep" I smile and she smiles as well. "I miss you already" my tone lowers.

She frowns. "I miss you too, but you have a world to save!!" she laughs, making me laugh. "Alright well I should let you land, I just came to see how my love was doing" she smiles.

"Haha thanks, I'll call you back tomorrow" I say and she nods. "Goodnight babygirl, I know it's late there"

She nods. "Good afternoon" she giggles. "Bye" she waves and I wave before we hang up.

I slump in my seat and sigh. "How slow is this week gonna go" I put my hand on my face.

The guys laugh and were suddenly landing.

"Woohoo!" the guys throw their arms up and get off the jet.

I follow behind them and we get into our Europe Lamborghinis,

We speed behind Ryder and go to our European house which is so fucking nice!

I take a picture of it and send it to Whiskey.

'Babeeee lets move here' I text.

'Mhmmm nice huh?!' she immediately responds.

I laugh and put my phone up as we walk in the house and settle in our rooms.

"Alright guys. We go in tonight so be prepared. I plan for us to be finished with our mission tonight so we have the rest of the week to explore so cross your fingers we finish today!" Ryder says and we all chant. "That's what I like to hear. Now, take a nap, file your knife, train, i don't know, do wherever you little shits do" he walks off.

The guys and I laugh. "Wanna practice knife throwing and shooting?" Hunter asks and we nod.

We pull out our weapons from our waistbands and run to the training room where all the targets are. "I'll go first" I say and throw my knife at the red target, successfully.

"BULLSEYE!" Froy laughs. "I'll go" he does the same and succeeds.

Then everyone does it and we succeed.

"We're just a hella good team" Felix puts up his hand and we all high five.

"To us, The Red Hooders!" I say and we all throw our arms up. "I'm proud of us, now just time to rest these skills on real people" I smirk.

"I can't wait" Aiden smirks and we all look at each other with mischievous looks.

"GUYS WE GOTTA ROLL OUT!" Ryder comes running in and we look him in confusion. "THE MAFIA IS ROBBING A VERY WELL KNOWN BANK RIGHT NOW AND HAVE THREE HOSTAGES!"

We jolt up and run out of the room.

We all get into our team suv and speed as fast as we can to the bank.

It wasn't hard to find, I mean, there's one bank with shattered windows and thirty men in black running around.

We hop out of the suv and run in.

Guns are immediately fired and I'm shot right in the shoulder, causing me to kiss in pain. "FUCKER!" I shoot the guy dead.

"DAMON!" i hear Aidens voice and instantly run around to see him cowering down in a hidden area so I run and slide over to him. "They got me right in the fucking knee with a knife" he grits through his teeth as he holds his knee.

"Shit Aiden!" I pull the bullet out of his knee, making him scream.

"AHA! FOUND YOU!" a man comes out behind me.

"Oh fuck you" Aiden throws a knife at his hard, making the man fall dead. "Coward"

I pull off my bloody shirt and tie it around Aidens knee. "Just stay here, I'll help the guys" I run off, but bump into someone standing behind me. "Get the fuck out of my way" I jab a knife in his stomach, but it doesn't go through. "Damn bullet proof vest. Smart" I say before putting him in a headlock.

He grabs my wrists, trying to get me off.

I pull the gun up to his temple and shoot him dead, only the bullet goes through my hand.

The man falls dead and I groan, pulling the bullet out.

Blood pours out of my hand and shoulder, but I suck it up and continue shooting with the guys.

I throw knives at people, shoot them dead and kill them with my bare hands until they're all dead.

"Good round guys" Ryder says.

"Can we go now? I'm starving and all this killing made me exhausted" Froy groans.

"Agreed" we all say at the same time and get into our suv, speeding home.

**

"Y'know, it sucks" Hunter breaks the silence and we look at him. "We came all this way for that. I expected a full blown fight" he adds.

We hum, agreeing. "Yea well, that's the part about being involved in this. They trick you into coming a far place just to nothing. Looks like we fell for it this time" Ryder groans.

"Now we have four days to do nothing" Aiden huffs,

"Well why don't we cut the trip short and surprise the girls by leaving the day after tomorrow?" I suggest.

They all drop their jaws. "Perfect idea! I can see my Snowflake!!" Felix smiles.

We all look at him in confusion. "Your what now?" Froy asks.

"Oh sorry, it's my nickname for Natalie" Felix explains and blushes.

"Ooooo, Felix has a girlfriend!!" we all say like five year olds.

He laughs. "Yea yea, I should probably call her, it's early morning here so it might be a little later for them, they should be up" Felix walks off.

"Yea I should do the same, I didn't talk to her last night after the fight yesterday since I was asleep" I stand up and walk to my room, laying on my bed and FaceTiming Whiskey. She immediately answers and I smile. "Hey whiskey"

She fake smiles. "Hey!"

"What's wrong?" I ask and she goes to speak, but I cut her off. "Don't give me that nothing's wrong shit. What's wrong?" I ask sternly.

She sighs and frowns. "This time difference is killing me. When I see the moon, you see the sun"

I sigh. "I know baby and I'm so sorry... I promise you I'll be home soon" I smile. "I'm dying to be inside you already" I smirk.

"Really? All you care about is fucking with you come home?" she gets angry.

"Come on Whiskey you know I didn't mean it like that" I say softly.

She rolls her eyes. "Yea right. All you care about is sex!"

I facepalm myself with my wrapped up hand. "Are you on your period?" I ask.

She drops her jaw. "Are you serious right now?! Just cause I'm in a pissy mood doesn't mean I'm on my period!"

I groan. "You know what? Fuck it. I'll talk to you tomorrow or whenever the fuck you're calmed down" I hang up on her, getting more frustrated than ever.

"Relationship probs?" I hear Froy behind me so I turn around to see everyone but Felix and Ryder behind me.

I roll my eyes. "And what would to know?"

"Ouch" Aiden moves his head back.

"I just don't understand how easily pissed off she can get. It pisses me off" I throw my phone on my bed.

"Like you said, she's most likely on her period" Hunter laughs.

I shake my head. "I don't know, leave guys" I say and they walk out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 2.7K 59
He clenches his jaw tightly and looks away. Then he looks back at me with a mischievous smirk displayed on his face. "Remember," he gets closer to my...
165K 3.4K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
132K 3.8K 67
"I'm the idiot? You're the idiot for walking when you know escaped prisoners that kill are near you" he rolls his eyes. "Touché" I say with a straigh...
376K 7.1K 33
"But there's one rule" he says. I turn to him. "Yea? What is it?" "Don't. Fall. In. Love" ** Knox Bailey Archer. Archer. The worlds most feared word...