The fault in our Shrek

By madday127

V sad. More

The fault in our Shrek

22.8K 1.2K 4K
By madday127

I saw him at my heroine support group, his big, shit brown eyes tracing over my figure, not leaving me.

"Hello."

He spoke as he stood.

"My name is Shrek."

His husky and slightly accented voice spoke, his eyes still locked on me.

That was the first time I met Shrek. My sweet, sweet Shrek.

Now I was baking a pie for my beautiful Ogre boyfriend.

Hi, my name is Barrack. Barrack Obama. I met Shrek after my years of being a president were over, and I became addicted to heroine.

His nostrils heavily breathe in the smell of my pie baking in the oven.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm."

He hummed.

I'm wearing my pink, daisy apron and I smile.

That night we ate pie and he confessed his addiction for heroine coming back.

"SHREK WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU?"

I yell, dissapointed in my ogre boyfriend.

His big green ogre hand pounds down on the table.

"ITS HARD BEIN' aN OGRE, YOU NIGGER!"

He cursed, Before running off to the balcony.

I am crying now.

"Shrek.."

I say, wiping my black man eyes.

I run out onto the balcony with him, Only to find his big green ogre corpse below on the concrete.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.8K 37
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
961K 59.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
387K 23.4K 82
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
432K 29.6K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...