The Soloist (BTS FIC) [Comple...

By Stories_Amounyous

This is my first BTS FIC! This story is about a girl trying to fight her way in world without being pulled do... More

•Character Bio•
•The Boy meets BTS•
•Shopping with Taehyung•
•Covers with Jungkook•
•BTS meets the Boyfriend•
•Loving The Boy•
•Our Sunshine•
•Dancing with Them•
•Happy Birthday Jin!•
•Radio Debut•
•Radio Debut Pt 2•
•TV Debut•
•TV Debut pt2•
•After All Those Interviews•
•After Touring•
•BTS Meets The Boy's Parents•
•BTS Confronts The Boy's Mother•
•BTS Confronts The Boy's Father•
•BTS Sharing The Boy•
•Daily Life of Kim Seokjin•
•Daily Life of Min Yoongi•
•Daily Life of Jung Hoseok•
•Daily Life of Kim Namjoon•
•Daily Life of Park Jimin•
•Daily Life of Kim Taehyung•
•Daily Life of Jeon Jungkook•
•A Week Without Them•
•Jin's Confession•
•Yoongi's Confession•
•Hoseok's Confession•
•Namjoon's Confession•
•Jimin's Confession•
•Taehyung's Confession•
•Jungkook's Confession•
•Ciel's Confession•
•Loving You Equally•
FIN.

•About The Boy•

359 17 4
By Stories_Amounyous

(A/N: this story is taking a turn for the better maybe...)

—LETS START THE STORY—

~Ciel's P.O.V.~

I had finished editing the recordings see I had a bunch of videos of me dancing and I would put them together to watch my progress as I dance but I still couldn't process what the hell the last dance was it was.... too much.

But I got up and actually threw on some different clothes and uploaded the video compilation to YouTube and I allowed my fame to grow since I knew I wasn't going to be to do anything for a while since even I have to go through photoshoots but we moved the dates because of the Eric thing....

Yeah... the Eric thing.

—TIMESKIP—

We made it home together and I again was too tired to talk to anyone but I still had to talk to them about myself...even though I dread talking about my past but they need to know.

After dinner

"Hey let's give Jin & Ciel a rest and we can order take out!" The others agreed and looked at Jin and we both shrugged "Namjoon orders it you know what I want I will be in my room studying!" I wanted to avoid them for a few hours so I ran to my room and of course was studying but still I couldn't relax.

~Namjoon's P.O.V.~

That was concerning... we noticed that usually she objects to ordering take out but we couldn't pin point what was really going on but we were worried until Jin happened.

"Hey does any of you have paper?" We all eyed Jin and we tried to stop him but we couldn't "because this is 'tear'rible!" He started laughing at his own joke.

We all groaned and looked at him stupid then went to the living room so we could order the take out.

~Jin's P.O.V.~

I only made a joke to lighten up the mood we shouldn't worry about Ciel so much for her sake I have a weird vibe about tonight and it's worrisome but I think Namjoon noticed this too.

I only sighed and went to go take a shower.

~Jimin's P.O.V.~

I really couldn't focus on food only because of what happened in the dance studio and it didn't seem like any of us was going to talk it especially Namjoon since he disappeared right after Ciel did.

I think you get the point here Namjoon is a pervert! What a dirty man he is!

I couldn't stop laughing to myself until the others looked at me "what?" I got shy out of nowhere after I realized the guys finished ordering the food they were going to murder me.

"Hey hey at least I had the balls to go into the dance studio to dance with her but it wasn't my fault that danced ended with us nearly stripping like come on Namjoon was the most sexual he disappears for 30 minutes after that and Yoongi nearly kissed her!"

"I do what I want.." Yoongi said as a defense then we looked at Namjoon and he was red and clearly thought we wouldn't notice it.

"You guys act like you were feeling the same way!" Hoseok and I started grinning at Jungkook and Taehyung but Yoongi made us stop.

"Wait where is Jin?" Taehyung asked and we all realized it and Yoongi started laughing he must of catch on and thought what we all were thinking.

Jin was a pervert too! Ciel didn't need that around her as her best friend that loves her very much I will protect her from these guys!

~Yoongi's P.O.V.~

I was to tired to really care about who was a pervert or not I honestly got up and went to my room but on the way there I usually walk past a closed door to Ciel's room but her door was wide open and I ended up listening to her conversation she was having on the phone.

~Ciel's P.O.V.~

"I told you to delete my damn number!" I was just trying to study when I noticed a number on my phone I hated that I still remembered his phone number Eric's phone number ahh.

"I can't you know you know love me... your not all that innocent come one I saw the video you posted today wow those boys really wanna fuck you" I turned red and defended them and myself "first of all I'm still a virgin so for you to say that is fucked! And second of all Eric we were dancing! That dance may have been sexual as all hell they don't wanna... fuck me no one wants to have sex with me and for you to think that's all they think of me as a sex object then your obviously sick!" You could hear him laughing like a asshole that he was.

"They wanna fuck you Ciel you know how I know it's because you can see it throw their baby language!" And I am sure anyone could of heard that which I wasn't wrong I felt my phone get taken away and turn to see a pissed off Yoongi.

"First of FUCKING all you don't know us! You will never know us! You piece of shit! Second of all STOP CALLING CIEL SHE DOESNT BELONG TO YOU NOR ANYONE!" I was slightly shaking Yoongi yelling caused me to fear him just a little more but he hanged up the phone and the boys followed suit too see what had happened.

"Ciel sorry for yelling but i am not letting anyone disrespect you or any of the others I am gonna protect you guys so if he calls give me the phone ok?" I started to teary up and hugged him tightly and i made the others hug Yoongi too which freaked him out because he didn't know they were listening but we needed this

Until we heard the doorbell and all yelled.

"FOOD IS HERE!"

—LETS TAKE A BREAK—

—LETS GET BACK TO THE STORY—

~No one's P.O.V.~

Everyone ate their takeout and all had their shits and giggles but Ciel was anxious and the boys started to notice little by little.

Ciel was mentally preparing herself to tell them about her past and hoped they didn't treat her differently but there was feel that the boys thought she was going to move out.

But after a few minutes of everyone cleaning up after themselves and getting ready for bed Ciel was ready to tell them everything.

~Ciel's P.O.V.~

"BOYS FAMILY MEETING COUCH NOW!" I yelled and one by one everyone sat on the couch in front of me and I sat on top of the coffee table and it took them a minute to realize I looked serious which made them nervous.

"What's wrong Ciel? Namjoon didn't break your stuff did he?" Jimin said.

"Hey!" Namjoon was annoyed after that

"Your not moving out are you?" Taehyung & Jungkook nearly said this at the same time which caused the others to mentally freak out.

"We didn't mean to do anything wrong!" Hoseok said and Jin nodded fast but Yoongi seemed to catch on to what was really going on.

"What's up?" I looked at Yoongi then I looked at the boys and sighed.

"Yea I have something to tell you guys.... I moved into this house 7 months ago and I got to know all of you so well but you guys don't really know me." 

The boys sat back a little in some relief but they seemed to put on a understanding look on their face and that was a good thing I needed their attention now.

"I was born and raised her in Korea... my parents aren't native here my mom is Korean American she was born her but raised in America thus she met my dad who is a African American and Mexican man who wanted to live here in South Korea... my mom is doctor and my father was a army vet but is now a police officer well until he was fired..." I started to get quiet I started to flashback to my lonely lonely childhood and I bit my lip but I had to tell them.

"My Father was fired after he was accused of murdering a family but he wasn't found guilty and so my dad ended up raising me while my mom worked day and night.... my father.... my father used to abuse me he used to beat me everytime he didn't like something and or if I messed up but he got me through the best schools of the arts so he also made me do a.... a lot of horrible things but as his little girl he would never let those men take the little innocence I had... my mom never believes that at all no one did.... I didn't have friends at all I used to get bullied and jumped a lot but I finished school early and went to college for the arts right after I met Eric at the time and we were friends then became close friends then best friends and maybe a few months later we started dating and that was two years he tricked me like my dad did little by little he wanted to get into my pants but I always fought back... but that's when I made friends and they made me who I am today they encouraged me to go audition and when I did my unsupportive mother told me if I auditioned then she would kick me out but I chose to be free and now I am here with you guys as you guys will always be my family because you guys won't hurt me... your all too pure and precious and I don't wanna lose that.... I hope I never-" I was tackled to the ground by the boys and started crying they understood everything and they loved me even more and I loved them and didn't want that to change not at all.

~No one's P.O.V.~

As Ciel cried the boys wiped her tears one by one and comforted her to the best of their abilities.

Jin felt the need to want to protect her, Yoongi felt the need to hold her because he could feel her pain, Hoseok was angry not at her her but at himself and at her shitty parents that they had yet to meet, Namjoon ended up breaking the coffee table but that didn't matter it was Ciel who mattered the most, Jimin wanted to kill her father, Taehyung didn't know how to feel but wanted to cry with her but didn't he wanted to be strong for her & Jungkook couldn't stop hugging her and really wanted to help her but he felt he couldn't but he held her tighter.

But one thing was for sure the boys wanted to give her parents a piece of their mind and have her father arrested but she asked them not to do a thing because dwelling on the past is bad so they listened to her but they had a hate for parents as much as they hated Eric.

Eventually Ciel and the boys ended up falling asleep on the floor but they all seemed to cling to Ciel and she slept in peace.

THE END OR CHAPER OF 'ABOUT THE BOY'

Ohhhhhh boy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 353 62
Bts Imagines / One Shots!! (Request Close) You can request! -male reader view -polygamy couple -you became their child -you became their younger or...
115K 6.3K 87
Aila moved with her boyfriend Erick next door to a group of soulmates that consisted of Seokjin, Taehyung, Jimin, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jungkook and Yoong...
488 21 11
Heyy armys !!! This is my first Fanfic and I hope you guys will like it. This story mainly revolves around Y/n, Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung. This...
562K 16.5K 38
When a new girl to the school doesn't fall for the bad boy Jimin straight away he makes it his mission to make her fall in love with him, but does hi...