Dance The Night Away.

Av IGotTooManyOTP

I don't want to give too much away here. Although I'm sure the title already has given it all away along with... Mer

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Note:

Chapter 20.

5.2K 147 36
Av IGotTooManyOTP

Tori and Jade had been playing this teasing game for weeks now, working each other up before having to part ways and cool down.

But waking up beside each other this morning, it shouldn't have been any different to waking every other day they've done it, but it was.

There was a whole new spark.

There wasn't rushed touches, there wasn't a need to make this hurry.

There's just them. Just Tori and Jade.

There were gentle caresses, whispered pleas, begging for more.

Jade had Tori pinned to the bed, their eyes connecting and not parting as Tori slipped her hand into the front of Jade's underwear at the goth's breathless begging.

Tori was met with a very pleased noise loudly rumbling up Jade's throat and falling from her lips.

Her heart leapt happily at the sound, so she pressed on, circling Jade's clit slowly, watching the way Jade would roll against her hand, the way her eyes would flutter.

She never wanted this moment to end.

And by the time Jade was thoroughly worked up, panting, rocking against her and almost to the point of crying for joy, Tori stopped.

She stilled her hand, much to the annoyance of her girlfriend, she removed her hand from Jade's underwear and pushed her onto the bed beside her.

Jade looked at her with shock, annoyance, but also a hint of understanding.

She understood if Tori wasn't ready. If she had changed her mind.

That was until Tori stood, facing her, dropping her underwear before climbing back onto the bed and with a look of questioning, Jade nodded slowly, allowing Tori to pull off her own soaked panties.

Tori ducked her head down, pressing kisses over Jade's thighs, getting higher and higher up with each one.

Jade's hand was curled in her hair, tight enough for Tori to know just how badly she wanted this, how badly she needed this.

It was just as much as Tori wanted it.

She looked over the toned stomach that was rising and falling rapidly with Jade's ragged breaths and found the girls back arched ever-so-slightly in a calming state when Tori closed her lips around her clit.

There was a strangled sound that followed, but Tori's mind was lost on the task at hand. She brought a hand up, slipping two fingers into Jade's core, her walls instantly squeezing around them as she pumped them slowly, all while sucking, teasing and brushing her tongue over Jade's clit.

It wasn't too much longer before the goth was crying out her girlfriend's name in ecstasy, her walls clamping tightly around Tori's fingers. Her fingers roughly grabbing at her hair as she arched her back high off the bed - Tori was sure she heard Jade's spine ripple and pop- while Jade held her close to her core. Tori's mouth latched onto her clit, sucking greedily to aid her in climax, making it more intense and last longer.

And it did, Jade's thighs were shaking as she slowly eased back against the bed, her hand hesitantly letting go of Tori's hair, her breathing heavy and fast.

As Tori sat up slowly, carefully pulling her fingers out of Jade's still fluttering walls- making Jade groan, half in protest, half in pleasure - she waited barely a second for Jade's eyes to meet her own before she lifted the coated fingers to her mouth, her own eyes fluttering shut at the sweet taste that was purely Jade.

"Fuck, that is the sexiest thing I've ever fucking seen," Jade said heavily as she tried to catch her breath.

"The sexiest thing I've ever seen is the way your body reacts when I do this," Tori said as she tapped a finger against Jade's clit, her hips bucking to meet the instantly gone digit.

"I've never... wow, that was-" Jade pulled Tori down into a kiss, unable to find the words she needed. "I love you," she said softly when the kiss broke.

"I love you too, Jade," Tori said with a smile, bringing a hand up to cup the goth's cheek.

Jade pulled the covers back over them with a happy sigh and nuzzled against the brunette. "Give me a moment then I'll totally rock your world," Jade mumbled, and Tori giggled, playing with her girlfriend's hair.

"Relax, Jade, we have plenty of time. Rest your eyes." Tori started humming softly, her fingertips lightly massaging Jades scalp, relaxing the goth even more.

It didn't take long for Jade to fall into a deep sleep from being thoroughly exhausted by Tori's skilled mouth and hands.

Tori couldn't bring herself to care about anything outside of their bubble.

She pressed a small kiss to Jades temple and curled herself around the black-haired beauty. She allowed herself to fall asleep also, relaxing fully for the first time in a long time.

--------

Tori's dream consisted of Jade. She dreamt of Jade taking her at school in the janitors closet. In the black box theatre above everyone who was unaware of their activities. Nozu, their hands under the table hidden away by the tablecloth as she brought Jade to climax more than once while everyone was cheering on whoever was singing, Jade was cumming over Tori's fingers.

When Tori woke, it wasn't a calm awakening like you'd think. It was earth-shattering as Jade curled her fingers into Tori's heated core and make the brunette moan loudly and arch off the bed.

"You're finally awake, good. I've been waiting for you for a while. I got bored, so I decided to entertain myself," Jade said with her signature smirk on her lips.

"By fucking me?" Tori asked a little shocked, but the shock turned into pleasure when Jade curled her fingers again.

"Want me to stop?" Jade asked, her eyes running over Tori's body.

"Don't you fucking dare," Tori moaned, her hand grabbing the one that was on her hip keeping her steady.

Their fingers twined together like they belonged there, and she whimpered at the loss as Jade pulled her fingers out of her body.

"Jade, please," Tori begged softly.

"Don't worry, Vega," the goth purred. "You're gonna get your orgasm." Tori lifted her head slightly, biting down on her lip as she rolled her hips to need Jade's fingers as they brushed over her clit.

Tori felt like she'd been shocked by static as Jade dipped her tongue in, almost like she was nervous, but with the noises tumbling from the half-latina's lips, Jade gained confidence.

Tori came with only the aid of Jade's mouth on her clit and tongue deep inside her, her thighs clamped around Jade's head tight, her body coated in a light sheet of sweat.

And when Jade sat up, licking her lips, Tori watched, captivated by her girlfriend's beauty.

"Round two?" Jade asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I-uh... What?" Tori blinked and was met with Jade thrusting two fingers into her quickly and her thumb against her clit.

Tori yelped at first, but her words of protest died and turned into rambled moans as Jade kept her fingers pumping at a steady pace.

And for the first time in her life, Tori not only had her first orgasm -that wasn't brought on by her own hands- but her first double orgasm.

In seconds, her walls clamped so tightly around jades fingers that the goth could barely move them as Tori rocked against her and she came on her girlfriend's hand.

The sheets below them getting soaked that Tori was actually embarrassed when she realised because her orgasms had never been so intense that she'd ever squirted, or even gushed.

They'd only been like a ripple in the ocean. Not the flood Jade just produced.

Jade looked down at Tori stunned, and Tori was about to start apologising, she didn't know why, she just felt like it was the right thing to do, but Jade only used her dry hand to cover Tori's mouth.

"That... Was ridiculously hot, Tori," Jade said, and Tori only blushed, pulling a pillow down over her face.

"I need to clean the bed and myself... Oh god," Tori muttered, moving to sit up to see that there was a literal puddle on the bed.

"Tori, it's okay, really," Jade said, trying to calm her girlfriend down. "It's nothing to be embarrassed about, I kinda take it as a compliment to be able to make you do that," the goth said, puffing her chest out a little.

"I just want to clean... This-" she gesture to the bed and herself. "As quickly as possible."

"Go shower, I'll clean the bed up and come join you, okay?" Jade smiled, resting her hands on Tori's, doing whatever she could to help ease her girlfriend into the knowledge that it wasn't gross, or something to be embarrassed about.

Tori nodded and climbed off the bed on shaky legs before making her way to the bathroom to shower and calm down a bit.

--------

After Tori's shower -which Jade totally hijacked after she had put the blankets and sheets in the wash- they exchanged the gifts they got each other at the Faire.

Tori had gotten Jade a leather jacket with dark green stitching down its sides, and there were tiny scissors in place of zippers all over, the pockets, the main zip that did the jacket up, and even small dangly ones hanging from the end of the sleeves.

The second thing Tori had gotten Jade was a leather bracelet that looped around a washer that had a few small Jade's in it that matched the green on the jacket along with Jade's eyes perfectly.

Jade had even teared up over both items and was a little pouty when she had only gotten Tori one present.

A new book to write her songs in.

Tori had heart eyes for it instantly.

There was a leather rope that wrapped around it to keep the book closed, and she pounced on Jade, kissing her all over, expressing her love for such a perfect gift.

They then spent the rest of the day curled up on the couch, watching old black and white movies that made Tori jump every so often.

And for them, it was the perfect afternoon. The perfect way to end a perfect day.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

15.7K 660 38
An accident during a science experiment, causes Jade to wind up in a parallel world. She finds a different Tori in the new world, but to her dismay...
17.8K 523 17
9 years ago, Jade's life was shattered, when her girlfriend Tori, vanished. After many years, Jade has long since given up hope of seeing Tori aga...
10.6K 331 25
Two lives drastically affected by fate. Two people who don't realize, how much each needs the other. But as fate can be kind as well as cruel, which...
21.8K 318 33
My first Jori Book This book is for 18 and up. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! Lesbian series. You got request just let me know.