Yugioh arc v :Yuya the Dragon

By dragon4ever03

In this story, our tomatoboy is a dragon . He looks just like Odd Eyes .But yuya isn't the only dragon in th... More

Introduction
Baby citten
Big brother
Midnight flower
The morning after
Fruits
Black
Kissing
Speed
Stalking
Anger
Changing (1)
Changing (2)
Question (n.c.)
Shock and idea
Confusing
What will the futur bring ?
Possibility 1 :Golden rose ( first ending )
Possebility 2 : Pink rose
Possebility 3 : purple rose
Possebility 4 : black rose

Moon in the house

348 12 4
By dragon4ever03

Still Yuya walks through the village and nobody screams : „Monster or beast ". It's kind funny. Yesterday he was a big and strong dragon and now he is a regular teenager . After 5 minutes he arrives at Yuzu's house. He knows it because Yuzu described once her house for the case that Yuya wants to visit her , but at this time he couldn't do that .
Now he can . He knocks on the door and an girl with purple hair opens it .

Girl : Yeah , what do you want .

Yuya : Oh...... Um ...... I wanted to visit Yuzu . Is she here ?

Girl : My sister ?No she is at the market and buys foods , but you can wait inside for her .

Before Yuya could say anything the girl pushes him inside and they sit on a sofa.

Girl : By the way I'm Yuzu's twinsister , Selena . Who are you ?

Yuya : Oh I'm just an friend of Yuzu . My name is Yuya .

Selena : Ah Yuya ! Sometimes Yuzu talked about you . But where do you come from ? I have never seen you here and I know everybody in the surrounding.

Yuya : Ähm ......... I come from a country that is far away from here .

Selena : Ok . Do you want tea or something?

Yuya : Yes tea sounds good .

Selena stands up and wants to walk to the kitchen but tripps . Luckily before she hits the ground Yuya catches her .

Selena blushes and says : Ähhh ...... Thank you .

Yuya : No Problem . I would do anything for a nice lady .

The next second something happens that Yuya doesn't expect . Selena got near his face and smashes her lips against his . He doesn't pushes her away , but he isn't enjoying it . Then somebody opens the front door . Yuya pushes Selena away , because he doesn't want anybody else to see this . ..................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 5.3K 88
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 18.4K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
271K 8.8K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
1.1M 46.6K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...