We Will Be Infinite.(Zayn Mal...

Av clumsy_psycho

When her parents sent her to boarding school will Grayce fall for the one and only Zayn Malik? Will she get h... Mer

We Will Be Infinite.(Zayn Malik/1D fanfic)
Chapter 2: First Day (Part 1/2)
Chapter 3:First day (Part 2/2)
Chapter 4: Parties
Chapter 5: Hangovers and Dates
You Can Ignore
It's Over(CAN BE IGNORED)
ANOUNCEMENT! THIS ISNT OVER YET

Authors Note

41 2 1
Av clumsy_psycho

Sorry this isn't an update! :'( I've had a migraine since Wednesday and I haven't been able to write at all. Lol I haven't even named the next chapie yet :-\! I have to help at VBS at my church tomorrow! That means I have to wake up at the butt crack of dawn and I'll be tired after dealing with children but I will do my best to write.

I'm also working on another book called Rebel but I haven't posted it yet but I'll tell u when I do!

My advice of the week is: do not get a migraine during a tap class and a hip hop class!

                                   -crazy mofo out!

                     *does awkward peace sign*

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

127K 3.5K 39
Hayley Frank is the star basketball player, the second highest student in her year, and one of the most popular girls in her school. All of this come...
33.7K 1.6K 50
Tatum Williams, 17 years old, is finally in her last year of school. For her the years seemed to drag longer than usual. Tatum and her mom move aroun...
906K 30.7K 27
Renee Delilah Parker has never been too popular at school. She gets average grades, has two best friends and all she wants to do is get through her l...
997K 32.9K 41
[COMPLETED✓] When Abigale's father can't afford her going to college, she finds herself searching for work. She ends up being a nanny for the one an...