SOLDIER, Flowers and Magic

Galing kay DavisLeo

Zack and Aerith had been hanging out in Aerith's church, admiring the flowers. Zack had come back from a long... Higit pa

Flowers and Light
The SOLDIER and the Flower Girl
Blood Never Lies
MATERIA and Supplies
The Hogwarts Express, Then Some Sorting
The Nefarious Pink Toad
Detention, Prophecies and Plans
The Marauders Are Back
The First Session
Christmas Break Part 1

Fuck. Guess We're Stuck

73 1 0
Galing kay DavisLeo

         Upon returning to 12 Grimmauld Place, Zack, Aerith, Sirius and Remus found themselves in a slightly uncomfortable silence as they were lead back to the kitchen by Molly. The four were not surprised to see Albus sitting there, a twinkle in his eyes as he greets them. Zack and Aerith just kind of nod in acknowledgement to the old wizard as they sit down together. Aerith grips Zack's hand tightly and both of them look to Albus, as he clearly had something he wanted to say to everyone.

        "Like I said last night, we must discuss the future that involves Mr. Fair and Miss Gainsborough. I think the best course of action would be to have the two attend Hogwarts so that they may tame their magic," Albus starts out.

        "But Albus! They're far too old to go to Hogwarts! How will you explain to everyone that two young adults will be joining them?" Molly says.

        "Well, they will just pretend that they are 18 dear Molly," Albus says with a smile, as if that was the most obvious thing to say.

        "Whoa there, hold the phone! What makes you think Aerith and I are going to your school? We may have come from this world originally, but this isn't our home!" Zack says, flabbergasted.

        "Also, it's very rude of you to plan OUR future without our input. Besides, we have friends and a home to get back to," Aerith says, fixing Albus an annoyed look.

        "Nonsense! You're back home! This is where you belong, I assure you," Albus says, blinking in surprise. 

        "No it's not. Gaia is our home. Now send us back old man," Zack says, growling slightly. Sure, this magic was cool and nifty but this wasn't home. Aerith's church in the slums with the flowerbeds was home. The smell of MAKO permeating the air was home. Knowing that the Lifestream was around them and the knowledge that one day they would return to the Lifestream was home. This place that they called Earth was devoid of all of those things. Zack's hand slips into his pocket and he pulls out the miniature buster sword but rests it on the table. "If this was its normal size, I'd be holding it to your throat."

        "Zack.. I don't think you'd need to go that far.." Aerith says, immediately hugging Zack's opposite arm, causing the raven haired male to look at the brunette. He sighs.

        "You're right flower girl. I let my emotions get the better of me again," Zack says, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly. He blinks as he watches the miniature buster sword float up in the air suddenly, and hears a faint 'Engorgio'. The SOLDIER grabs the buster sword and rests it against the back of the chair. "So as I said earlier. You're going to send us back to Gaia."

        "I'm afraid I cannot do that my boy. As you see, the spell we used was to bring someone back to their land of their origin. But I promise you I will look into finding you two a way home if you two truly desire. But until then, I ask that you attend Hogwarts so that-" Albus says.

        "So you can keep an eye on us and keep us at arms length," Zack interrupts bluntly.

        "No no! Not at all Har- Zack. Simply to keep you safe and so that once a way is found, we can send you back as quickly as possible!" Albus says. Zack narrows his blue eyes at Albus, not trusting him in the slightest. Ever since the blood test, neither him nor Aerith thought the old coot was trustworthy, especially with the magic block that had been put on Zack. And what made things even more suspicious was the fact that Sirius, who is supposedly Zack's godfather, had been declared innocent of something. If Zack's parents were dead, it seemed like that he wouldn't have grown up with Sirius but with someone else as Sirius had been framed of something rather dastardly. 

        "Fine. Let's say we go with your plan and we attend Hogwarts. Aerith and I have some questions to ask. Firstly, why the hell was there a Minor Magic Block on me?" Zack says, pulling out his blood test. He noticed that Albus had paled a bit at the discovery of the magic block, which only made Albus even more suspicious to him. He watches as the wizard summoned the blood test to look over it.

        'Ah, Merlin's balls. This blood test is not working out in my favor...' Albus thinks to himself. "Well, the scar that was on your forehead from the night of your parents' murder had some funny energy readings. I wasn't quite sure what it was so I placed the minor magic block on you to keep you safe, not knowing what it was. But seeing that it was a Horcrux, I have a feeling it was a good call so that the soul fragment didn't leech off of you for too long." 

        "Did you ever have a scar on your forehead as a kid Zack?" Aerith asks curiously. 

        "Nope. Maybe the Lifestream fixed it when we came to Gaia," Zack says.

        "A Horcrux? You mean He used young Harry, I mean Zack, as a way to keep himself immortal?" Molly gasps.

        "I do think it was an accident dear Molly. I don't think Tom was expecting any resistance when attempting to murder young Mr. Fair," Albus says. "However, we have a few more important things to do, like getting Mr Fair and Miss Gainsborough the supplies they will need in order to be prepared for this upcoming year at Hogwarts. Molly, if you wouldn't mind, could you take the two with you when you go with your own children?" 

        "I wouldn't mind but I believe Sirius and Remus should do that. After all, Sirius is Zack's godfather," Molly says.

        "She's right. Sirius n' Remus should take them! But if'n you want Zack and Aerith to have more protection, I'll tag along!" Tonk pipes in.

        "Very well. Is this acceptable to you two?" Albus asks, looking at the two in question. Zack and Aerith looks at each other. The two stare into each other's eyes as if having a silent conversation. After a moment, the couple look up at the old headmaster. 

        "Yes. That will be perfectly fine," Aerith says. 

        "Very well. I bid you all a good day. I must be on my way once more as I'm still searching for a suitable Defense Against The Dark Arts professor. Are you sure you don't want the position again Remus?" Albus says.

        "As much as I would love to teach again, I don't think the parents of many of the students would be happy to have a werewolf teaching their kids again," Remus says with a sad smile on his pale and thing lips. Albus nods and he gets up. Walking over to the fire place and turning it "on" so that the flames turned green, Albus steps into the flames and heads off to his office. 

        "What was that?" Aerith asks curiously.

        "Floo! It's a way of wizard travel! As long as a fire place is connected, you can Floo anywhere! It's one of the more pleasant ways of travel in my opinion," Ginny explains happily as Sirius turns his fireplace "off" of the Floo Network.

        "Interesting..." Aerith murmurs. Molly shoos everyone out of the kitchen so she could start preparing lunch for everyone.

        "Sirius... What were you declared innocent of?" Zack asks his dogfather. A deep sigh emits from the man.

        "I was framed of betraying James and Lily to Voldemort. I was the Secret Keeper, aka I kept the secret of where you, James and Lily were located. However, I feared that I would be too obvious of a choice and basically begged your mother and father to switch it to our friend Peter. Turns out the lil rat was exactly that - a rat. He told Voldemort where you were and then after a dramatic escape, I was immediately locked up in Azkaban, the wizarding prison, without a trial. The only people who knew we switched were James, Lily, me, Peter and Albus. Though I escaped two years ago upon seeing that the rat was indeed still alive and attempted to get him. It was only earlier this summer thanks to Moony and Minnie, the deputy headmistress, that I was given a trial," Sirius explains.

        "Don't you find that kind of suspicious? Albus left you to rot in Azkaban for 12 years even though he knew you were innocent?" Zack points out. Sirius's eyes widen in shock at the realization. Remus, Tonk and the twins who were nearby overheard and all looked at each other.

        "Now that you point that out... That is rather suspicious... I always knew that something was up with him," Tonks says, scowling lightly.

        "Yeah. We should try to figure out what he's planning," Fred says.

        "Well since you two will be in Hogwarts with Zack and Aerith, you should stick with them and help figure out what that old coot is up to," Remus says, a vague smirk on his lips. "Just make sure to keep the levels of mischief that you manage low."

        "Oh that'll be wonderful!" Aerith says, clapping her hands together. 

        "Wait are you two pranksters?" Zack asks, a twinkle appearing in his blue eyes. The twins grin widely.

        "Why yes we do! And those two there are the Marauders. They were big pranksters with your father during their years at Hogwarts," the twins say. Zack grins.

        "I think we'll get along quite well then," Zack says. The look on his face reminded Sirius and Remus of James, their hearts almost stopping.

        "Well, we look forward to working with you then," George says.

        "Well, if you'll excuse us, Zack and I are going to retire to our room to mull over everything," Aerith says, looking at the five gathered in front of her and her boyfriend. Zack quickly goes to the kitchen to retrieve his sword and then attaches it to the magnetic holster. After Zack returns, the SOLDIER and flower girl leave the kitchen and head up to the room they had been given. After closing the door behind them, the two remove their shoes and Zack removes the buster sword and holster and lays it on the ground near the door. Aerith immediately hugs Zack afterwards, burying her face in Zack's sturdy chest. Zack wraps his muscular arms around Aerith, nuzzling his face into the top of Aerith's hair. A few moments pass as the two stand this way before Zack picks Aerith up bridal style and carries her over to the bed. He sits on the bed and then sets Aerith on the bed before laying down with her. Aerith stayed close to Zack the entire time. A few quiet sobs emit from Aerith as tears start to fall from her bright green eyes.

        "Ssshh... It's okay Aer.... It'll be okay.. We're going to be okay," Zack murmurs soothingly, his hand moving from the top of Aerith's head down the braid in a gentle and calming manner. "I know you miss home and you just want to leave but we'll get back home. I promise you I'll find us a way home." The sobs slowly stop and there's silence. Aerith looks up at Zack, a few tears threatening to fall down her faintly tearstained face. Zack gently wipes the tears away and gives a soft smile at Aerith. He then presses a kiss first to Aerith's forehead and then another to her lips. The kiss was a gentle kiss, full of love and reassurance. When Zack pulls back, his MAKO blue eyes stare into Aerith's green eyes. "I love you."

        "I love you too Zack," Aerith says, a small smile on her lips. She buries her face back into Zack's chest, just wanting to be held by the strong and protective arms of her boyfriend.

~ Hogwarts, Albus's Office ~

        Albus scowled as he stepped out of the flames of his fireplace. Of course he knew that Lily's and James's son had a Horcrux embedded in him and it was going to work out for him! It would help him mold the boy into a martyr for the Light after sending him to his death! But now the Horcrux was gone. There was no real reason for Zack to be made into a martyr. And the minor magic block was blocked. Morgana's left tit! That was to help with the molding process. Make the boy believe he wasn't strong enough to actual face Voldemort but give him the knowledge that he could still save the wizarding world by sacrificing himself. Then of course, Albus himself would swoop in and finish off Voldemort! And then of course, had Zack survived being killed and retrieved after Voldemort was gone, Albus was planning to have young Ginvera marry the boy. However, THAT plan was also thrown out the window when seeing that Miss Granger, no, Miss Gainsborough was in a relationship with Zack. He had hoped that Zack wouldn't have known love and would immediately accept Ginvera and give him someone to protect and give his life for. He noticed that even though Zack would do that for Aerith, he knew that it wouldn't happen in the way he would have hoped. The headmaster plops into his chair and sighs heavily. Seems like he would have to rework his plan and quick. Ah, that should work.. If he hired that pink toad from the ministry perhaps he could more easily salvage his plan so that Zack was still a martyr. He chuckles to himself and starts writing a letter to one Dolores Umbridge.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2K 69 24
"You know, you're not much like your brother." The black-haired boy said, making the girl look at him in confusion. "How so?" She asked, her eyebrow...
480 22 17
Twins were sent to another world by the oldest twin and they sent them to a new world making them to be safe. Fused together as Soul-Twins, can she k...
246K 5.7K 35
"I can't believe the things I reveal when I'm around you, it's like I can't even think straight. It's mad, this is mad, because you made me believe i...
1.3K 57 13
The boys' seventh year at Hogwarts was rung in on the pretense that everything was safe and okay. But, with the first Wizarding War slowly edging up...