The Alien Hunter and His Alie...

By AmericasSuiteHeart

Little Toby and Tabitha share a secret love, Nutella kisses, and Halloween. More

The Alien Hunter and His Alien Faery Queen

14 1 1
By AmericasSuiteHeart

At the Little Angels daycare center there were many kids of ages from 3 to 12. These two little ones stood out from the rest.

Tabitha had bright blond pigtails that hung low on her head, dazzling blue eyes, and big rosy cheeks. She was 4 and 3 quarters

Toby had shaggy curly brown hair, pointy elf ears, and golden hazel eyes. He was 5 and a half.

These two were friends.

Though they wouldn't admit it they liked each other.

Mrs. Melanie Stump blew the whistle which meant it was time for the kids to come inside.

"I'll race you to the door." Toby challenged Tabitha. "You're on!" She accepted. "If I win you have to give me your cookies, and if you win I'll give you my cookies. Deal?" Toby said. She nodded. They ran to the door as fast as they could. Toby won. Tabitha frowned as she walked inside and sat down for their before nap time snack. Mrs. Stump stopped Toby to give him his gameboy back. He sat next to her. She slide the cookies over to him, and drank her Apple juice. He felt sort of bad and gave her half her cookies back. "You can have them." He said. "No, Toby you won fair and square you eat them. I'm not that hungry anyway." She said, pushing the cookies back. He took the cookies back and saved them for later.

"Nap time!" Mrs. Stump yelled. Toby groaned, Tabitha trumped over to her sleeping bag, laid it out, and crawled inside. Toby grabbed his, laid it out, crawled inside, and began to 'secretly' play with his gameboy. Mrs. Stump saw it and took it away again. So he was forced to stare at the ceiling. Then he looked over across the room. Tabitha doing the same, staring at the ceiling. Her pretty pigtails across the pillow. 'What was she thinking about?' He could only wonder. She looked over at him, and he quickly looked away at the ceiling. Closing his eyes and going to sleep.

He awoke to Tabitha shaking him awake. "You want to play House with Tiffany and I?" She asked. He said yes. He had nothing better to do.

*the next day*

Tabitha and Toby sat on the swings. "What were you thinking about yesterday?" He asked. "Oh you know, cats, and that game you were playing. What was it?" She asked. "Pokémon." He said. She smiled, "I was daydreaming. Mommy says I do it a lot. I was daydreaming about being a cat but in Pokemon. You know." "So you were like a Meowth or a Skitty?" He asked. "Yeah. If those are cat type Pokémon." She said. He nodded. He pulled out his gameboy and she watched him play.

Later they went inside for their snack and nap. Mrs. Stump took away his gameboy again.

So the next day, Toby knew exactly where Mr and Mrs. Stump kept the sandwich makings, more specifically, the Nutella. "Mrs. Stump, it's too hot outside, may I come in?" He asked. "Yes, but you still can't have your gameboy." She said. He shrugged and came inside.

Later when she went to call the other kids in he grabbed two plastic spoons and the jar of Nutella.

Toby hid them in one of the cabinets of the little plastic house hoping no kid would find it. He innocently walked out the house, and met his friend. "Tabitha." He smiled, tapping her shoulder. "Hm?" She turned around. "After nap we should play House. Just us." He said. She furrowed her brows. "But we need two more people to play House." Toby sighed in frustration. "We'll change the rules. Just us." "But we can't. Who will play mommy and daddy?" She argued. They usually played House with Tiffany and Stephen. They played mom and dad, since they were older and claimed to be getting married soon. What a funny thing to say. Girls are gross... maybe except for Tabitha a little bit. She liked videogames and playing in mud, but she wasn't allowed to anymore because her mom said so. But kissing her like Stephen and Tiffany would be gross. "We will, and your kitty will be our son." Toby compromised. "Fine." She said. "Does that mean we have to... kiss?" She whispered. "Ew,  gross, no way! I just want to show you something." He said. "Good." She said. "Want some of my cookies?" She asked. He sat with her and they shared cookies. "Want some of my Apple juice?" He asked. She nodded and they shared that too.

After nap, they went into the house. Toby grabbed his sleeping bag and covered the window with it. "Sit on the floor, and cover your eyes. No peeking!" He whisper-yelled. She did just so and he pulled out the stuff, and sat on the floor with her. "You can open your eyes now." He said. She opened her eyes and gasped. "Toby! You stole-" He shoved a spoonful of Nutella in her mouth. She went from surprised to pleasure once she tasted the delicious chocolatey goodness that was Nutella. "We're gonna get in trouble." She said, pulling the spoon out her mouth. "Not if you don't tell." He smiled. "Tell me more about your daydreams." He smacked because of the stickiness from the Nutella. "Well, yesterday, I was thinking about Halloween Friday. My favorite holiday. In my daydream you and I went trick or treating together and we got lots of candy and stuff. We shared most of it, and stuff." She said. He smiled, laughed, and smeared Nutella on her face. She wiped it off on his jeans giving him a disgusted face. "What are you going to be for Halloween?" He asked. "You'll have to wait til Friday to find out." She said. He narrowed his eyes at her. "You'll have to wait to find out too."

They ate the whole jar and they had big tummy aches. They got in trouble by Mrs. Stump, but she didn't quite punish them since they learned their lesson after throwing up.

*the next day*

Tabitha watched Toby play on his gameboy. "Can I play?" She asked. "No." He said. "Why not?" She whined. "Because I'm in the middle of a battle." He said. "Can I play afterwards?" She asked. "No!" He said, looking up from his gameboy. She frowned, and reached for it. "I said no! No one touches my gameboy but me... and Mrs. Stump." He yelled. She pouted, "Can I watch?" She asked. "I don't care." He sighed. She went behind him for a better view. She wrapped her little arms around him and rested her head on his shoulder. That annoyed him so he pushed her off, and screamed "Leave me alone!" She hit her head and cried, running inside. Mrs. Stump came out and scolded Toby, took his gameboy away, and told him to apologize. He went inside, and saw her at the reading table. A pencil moving swiftly across paper. "What are you doing?" He asked. She turned around. Her face and eyes red. "Writing." She said softly. He sat next to her. Looked at the paper. "You can write?" He asked. "Obviously. I don't have nice handwriting like Mrs. Stump or mommy. I can't spell that well either but they say I'll get better. They like my stories they say I'm creative and I'll be a great author one day." She used big words for a four and 3 quarters year old. "Can I read it?" He asked. She held the paper to her chest, and shook her head. "I'll let you play with my gameboy." He bargained. She shook her head. "Please." She gave in and let him read it. His eyes danced across the page to each word. She waited anxiously for feedback. "This is cool. You use a lot of words I don't know, and I'm five and a half." He said. She shrugged. "It's cool. I just pick up words and definitions from mommy." He gave her back the paper. "Is this what some of your daydreams are about?" He asked. She nodded. "I'm sorry I made you hit your head." He apologized. "It's fine. I shouldn't have tried to take your gameboy." She said. They hugged. "Can't wait til tomorrow." He smiled. "Me neither." She smiled back.

*the next day*

Tabitha came in a stunning pink and purple fluffy dress with sparkly white faery wings. Toby came in a suit of armor like the alien hunter from X-Com, and a toy gun. "Hey, Toby you look awesome." She smiled. "You look awesome too." He complimented her back. She was pretty with her glittery face. "I'm a faery queen!" She twirled. "I'm an alien hunter. My wish didn't come true." He sighed. "What wish?" She asked. "My mom told me if you see a shooting star, and you make a wish on it. It'll come true, but you can't tell anyone. But it didn't happen. I wished you and I would have matching costumes." He explained. She frowned. "Well, I'll be an alien faery queen. You can chase me around the playground like your hunting for me." She said. "Okay. I don't think those exist though." He said. "Well, I'm using my imagination. We can do it together. Let's just pretend that exists." She said. "Okay." He said.

They chased each other around outside. She would hide, and he'd use his gameboy as an 'alien detector' and find her. He looked under the slide, and he 'shot' her "Pew, pew, pew."  He made laser noises. She stole his 'alien detector' in the next round. He had to find her and take it back. He went to the highest playground tower, and found her. She jumped out at him, and he 'shot' her. Took his gameboy back. "I have defeated the alien faery queen!" He said triumphantly as she played dead. Other kids were laughing and playing. "Time to come in kids." Mrs. Stump yelled.

They went inside, and shared candy, cookies, and Apple juice. "Tabitha. I tell you what. If you help me hide my gameboy during nap time I'll let you play on it." He whispered. "But how?" She asked. He tapped his chin. "I don't know." "I'll get in the sleeping bag with you, and I'll take off my wings and cover our heads." She suggested. He snapped his fingers. "Perfect."

That's just what they did, she slid snuggly with Toby, and he wrapped his arm around her, turned on his gameboy.

He rested his head on hers, and played one battle, then she played one. They took turns. But only for a little bit since they ran around a lot on the playground. They were all worn out. Tabitha fell asleep during one of his matches, and he was about to fall asleep too. So he shut off his gameboy and went to sleep. His gun under one arm, and his faery queen and gameboy under the other.

They woke up, legs intertwined, she was cuddling his arm like her toy kitty, and his face in her hair. She smelled nice. She looked at him with sleepy eyes and smile. He smiled back, and they crawled out his sleeping bag and stretched.

She wrote more of her story adding in what happened today. Then it came time for her to go, "Tabitha, your mom's here." Mrs. Stump said. "Bye Toby!" She said grabbing her stuff, and walking towards the door. "Wait I need to show you something. Come to the house real quick." He said, pulling her arm. "Is it more Nutella? Cause I've sworn off Nutella for awhile." She asked. He laughed, "No." He pulled her into the little plastic house. "Here you can borrow my gameboy as long as you promise to take care of it, okay?" He said, handing it to her. "I will. I promise, cross my heart, hope to die, splinter from the headboard in my eye." She crossed her heart. She took it and held it close. He leaned in and kissed her cheek. "I-I love you." He said. She gasped. "But you're an alien hunter and I'm an alien faery queen. You can't kiss me, you're supposed to kill me."  "Well, too bad, I did, and I think I'd rather kill my gameboy than you. Like you said, we can just pretend. Right?" He said. She blushed. "Right." She said, hugging him. "Tabitha! Now!" Her mom yelled. "I gotta go..."

"I love you too." She running out and leaving.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.4K 3K 64
Well, this is my first attempt of trying short stories. It is the collection of love stories.
331K 1.1K 44
🔞🔞🔞 warning sex!! you can cancel if you don't like it.This is only for the guys who have sensitive desire in sex.🔞🔞
13.5K 382 3
مدينه مباح فيها كل شي بالاضافه إلى المشي في الشارع عراه او حتى النيك في زقاق الشوارع و أمام العلن
36.9K 1.3K 49
bongleni short stories! All of the short stories published in "Fated to Love You" will be transferred here.