Everything About You

By writingqueen97

Ana and Louis were always best friends, she's wen the one that encouraged him to audition for the x factor. N... More

Everything About You
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 9

875 22 11
By writingqueen97

I'm baackk:) hehe soo there's a lot of POVs so don't get lost.

Like I get lost in Niall's eyes....

Alright I'll admit that was creepy. *pedo smile*

Here you go!

Chapter 9:

Ana's POV:

Louie left after the incident without saying a word to me.

I was grateful, it was better that way.

So here I was once again next to Harry's unmoving body. It looked like he was frowning in his sleep, and I don't remember that before.

Maybe he's starting to come out of it? The doctor did say his head injury wasn't too bad...

What was I going to tell him?

I won't tell him anything. It was just a mistake, and no one had to know. Unless he specifically asks 'Ana, did you kiss Louis while I was in a coma?' I would act like it never happened.

That's not lying...right?

I sighed heavily and closed my eyes.

Why do I make my life so screwed up?

I wonder what Louie thinks of this...

**Louis POV***

I got home and slammed the door shut, wiping the last of tears from my eyes. It's a miracle I made it home in one piece.

I don't know what hurt more, the fact that I kissed my best mates girlfriend, or the fact that she ran away after it.

There's no way she'd ever want to date me. Clearly she doesn't feel the same emotions I do.

I went in my room and closed the door. I pulled off my shirt and climbed into bed.

I was just about to fall asleep when there was a light knock on the door.

"Lou? Can I come in?"

"Go away Liam I'm trying to sleep." Great, I sounded like a dying frog. He ignored my request and came in. I covered my face with my arms as my bed dipped.

"What's wrong mate? You looked upset walking in." Liam tried to take my hand off my face but I wouldn't budge.

I couldn't take it anymore. Keeping everything to myself was killing me. Telling one person wouldn't hurt anything, right?

"Close the door." I muttered. I felt him get up and heard the door shut before he returned. He didn't say anything and I took a deep breath.

"I like her, Anna. I like her a lot." I started off. I peeked from behind my arm and saw Liam nod.

"I think I knew it all along." he contemplated.

"Then, just now at the hospital, we were talking about..a lot of things. I wasn't even thinking and I, I," I paused to take a shaky breath.

"You what?" Liam asked quietly, almost a whisper.

"I KISSED HER!" I yelled. The tension in the room was thick. Liam took a moment to think before responding.

"Then what happened?" He asked, rubbing his face with his hand.

"She ran out of the room, I punched a wall, and came home."

"Wait you punched a wall?"

"Liam, can we focus on the part that I kissed my best friends girlfriend and not my ability to go through drywall?" I said sarcastically.

"Right, sorry."

"So what do I do?" I sat up to look into his deep brown eyes, serious with concentration.

"Your going to not tell Harry, that's what you'll do."

"That's sorta shady..."

"Listen Lou, when Harry comes out of this coma, the last thing he's going to want to hear is his best friend kisses his girlfriend. You know how emotional he gets."

"I don't know Li, I've never kept anything from him..."

"Well start now, because If he finds out, we might have one less band member."

"You're saying he might quit the band?"

"I'm saying that when Harrys mad he doesn't think before he acts," Liam stood up and put a hand on my knee.

"Remember, just between us." he said before leaving the room. Can I really keep a secret this big from Harry?

I looked over at a picture of me and Ana from when we were little on a swing set.

She really likes Harry. It'd crush her if they broke up, and it'd crush me because it was my fault.

I'll do it for her...

*Zayns POV*

I backed away from Louis's door slowly, wishing I hadn't eavesdropped.

What the hell Louis!

I heard Liam open the door and turned around, trying to run back to his room.

"Oh hey mate," Liam said warily.

Busted.

I slowly turned around and ran a hand through my hair.

"Oh, hey Liam."

"What are you doing up? Isn't it a bit late?"

"Oh you know...bathroom." I replied quickly before turning to the door.

"Oh well goodnight mate."

"Night." I threw over my shoulder before jumping in the bathroom and closing the door.

"OI!" I heard from behind me. I whipped around to see Niall's figure behind the frosted glass. I leaned casually against the wall.

"Oh hey Niall," I said chuckling.

"Geez what does it take for a lad to have a little privacy!" he said, turning off the water and stepping out in a towel.

"Sorry, I was getting away from Liam." I smirked. He shook water from his hair.

"I know what you mean. Was that you talking to Lou? I heard him yelling about kissing someone. Who'd he kiss."

"No it wasn't me, but I did overhear some things."

Should I tell him? It is my best mate, he wouldn't tell anyone right?

"Ooh do tell!" he said, leaning across the counter and resting his hands under his chin.

"Okay but you didn't hear it from me! Louis kissed Anna!" I whispered.

"But why would he-?"

"I don't know!" I cut him off. "All I know is Harry can't find out so keep your big mouth shut!"

Niall zipped his mouth shut and threw away the key, and I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Well, I'm heading to bed. Night."

"Night mate,"

*Harrys POV*

(A/N time lapse: 3 days passed)

Nothings changed. All I can feel is Anna's hand stroking my own as she has been for the past few days.

Everyone's visited since and everything seems normal. Even Lou visited. I figured he wouldn't even show his face since what happened.

I'm starting to doubt it even did...

Seriously no one ever talks about it! You would think it's all they would tall about when they visited but everyone acted completely normal.

Can't people imagine things when they're in a coma? Doesn't tier rain sort of wander off into a daydream sort of thing? I feel like I read that somewhere...

Okay now your losing it Haz, we both know you never read.

And now I'm talking to myself. I've lost it.

Back to the point, I trust Anna 100%. I know she would never do anything so stupid.

It was stupid of me to even doubt it. Louie is my best mate. No way he'd cheat on me.

Your getting paranoid Harry, now shut up and get out of this coma so you can kiss Anna.

At the thought my heart beat one step faster. Anna squeezed my hand tighter and I could almost feel her smile.

"Hi Harry," she whispered.

Why would I ever doubt her...?

Votes and comments inspire longer chapters;) just saying!

Love youu. Yes you. No not you. The person next to you.

JK I LOVE EVERYONE

Horan hugs for alll!

Continue Reading