Broken//Kim Namjoon

By TheInvincibleSong

Kim Namjoon, an idol who has an awful habit of breaking everything Park Athena, a girl who has a knack for be... More

Hey! Yeah, you!
Prologue; Back Alley Idols
1; A Werewolf Boy
2; The Love Man
3; Hometown
4; Lee Yeonwi
5; Concert?
6; Hello, We're BTS
7; I Love Her
8; Moonlight Confessions
9; Dreams
11; Bad Days
12; The Breaking
13; A Brotherly Love
14; A Dying Soul
15; The Love Man pt. 2
16; Try Again
Epilogue; Finally Found
Thanks
yuh

10; Expensive Girl

523 17 1
By TheInvincibleSong

Unedited

A/N Trololol I can't keep a regular updating schedule. It gets a 'lil weird here so strap yourselves in, grab your holy water, and be prepared for drunk JoonJoon

It was friday, and the boys had the next day off. And to them, that could only mean one thing. Clubbing. Maybe a little drinking and dirty dancing as well.

Hoseok brought Eden, Yoongi brought Serenity, and Jimin with Sage. As for Taehyung, they brought his friend Penny. Jin was alone, focused on making sure the boys don't get piss-drunk, and maybe watching Athena from afar, although he wasn't going to tell anyone that.

Jin was trying, trying with every fiber of his being to let go of her. But she was making it hard, asking him to lunch with Namjoon and her, or maybe just her alone. Jin knew she only saw his as a brother, but it was painful. He knew the night would be a struggle as soon as he saw her. Who could blame him, she looked like an angel.

Her red dress with a short flared skirt clung to her skin, with triangular cut-outs in her sides. It was off-the-shoulder, showcasing her flawless collarbones. Jin gulped, chest tightening, and Namjoon smirked, going to her, while the older one stayed behind, ignored by the two. Yoongi pat his back, seeing his struggle.

"Hey, baby," Namjoon said, pecking her nose. She blushed and smiled at him. He wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

"Hey, Joon," she said softly, her face pink. Athena couldn't see, but Namjoon's face was red, just as shy as she was.

"Should we go?" Hoseok asked, hand-in-hand with Eden. They nodded and headed into the nightclub.

It was dark, with bright neon laser-lights cutting into the air like knives, the shiny floor vibrating due to the electronic beats. Sweaty bodies swayed to the music. Athena had to admit, it wasn't her kind of place, but Namjoon was there, and she felt safer knowing that. She'd been to this club before, but never during friday's rush hour. It was nice, actually, with a quieter second floor, and a balcony. The bartender, Ming, had great advice.

Not and hour and a half hours in, Namjoon was drunk. He had somehow gotten the DJ to let him sing in the span of two minutes when Athena went to get a drink. When she came back, he was gone.

"Namjoon?" she called, looking around. "Oh god, Namjoon where the hell are you?!" she asked herself, biting her nail. Jin came over, seeing her distressed.

"Where is her?" he asked, looking for him as well. She shrugged. Then, they hear the light pitch of a microphone. The music stopped. The two of them looked at the stage.

Namjoon was standing there, mic in his hand. "How ya'll doin' tonight?" he asked the crowd. They screamed at him, cheering. Athena pinched the bridge of her nose.

"Oh god..." Jin muttered.

"Yeah, yeah," he said, smiling at the crowd, waving at them. "So, I know you've been enjoying this music, but Imma sing somethin' for ya'll. This is for my Expensive Girl." Namjoon looked at her, adjusting the mic.

"Noooo," Jin hissed, shutting his eyes. Athena looked at him, confused. Music began to play.

"Jin what's this?" she asked, not understanding. Jin just looked away as he began to sing. The first few lines were fine, so she didn't see the problem.

"The time it takes to fall for you takes 3 seconds," he sang. Athena frowned.

"We should probably-" she began during the pause between verses. She stopped when she heard the next few lines. Athena's skin paled.

"Just take it off now, girl. I'm a master, baby with ya bra." Athena shut her eyes, now seeing Jin's issue. He continued, getting into part of the third verse before being dragged off by Jungkook. Athena was blushing crimson, embarrassed.

"Hey, hey, what was that for?!" Namjoon asked, his voice slurred. He wiggled out of Jungkook's grasp.

"You're drunk, and embarrassing. What happened to keeping a low profile? We're idols, remember?" Jimin hissed. "We're not supposed to attract attention. Especially at the club. Dude, you can't just do that."

"Pfft it's not so bad," he said, waving his hands. Athena appeared, leaving the crowd. Namjoon's eyes lit up and he left Jimin and Jungkook, running to her. "Babygirl!"

He wrapped his arms around her, and she nearly gagged at the strong scent of alcohol radiating off his skin.

"Oh my god, Namjoon!" she gasped, pinching her nose and pulling away. "How many drinks did you have to start singing you pre-debut indie rap music?"

"Ohhh it's not-hic- that manyyy," he insisted. Namjoon took a step toward her, but stumbled, reaching for her. Athena caught him, steadying him.

"Let's get you home," she sighed, slipping her arm under his armpit to keep him up. Athena grunted under the weight, and Jin went to help her but she shook her head, pulling out her phone and calling a cab. Namjoon leaned against her the whole ride, at one point placing his head in her lap. When she didn't do anything, he pouted like a child, sticking out his bottom lip and grabbing her hand, placing it in his silver hair. She frowned at him.

"No. You've been a bad boy, Namjoon," she scolded, pulling her hand away. He whined.

"Please? My head hurts," he begged, looking at her with wide brown eyes.

"Who's fault is that?" she asked, tightening her lips. Namjoon didn't hear her, and closed his eyes. Athena sighed heavily and caved. She gently ran her fingers through his blue-silver hair. A dimpled smile graced his face, his eyes still closed gently. "You're just lucky I love you as much as I do, idiot," she grumbled.

"Yes, and thank you," he said, like a child, snuggling into her lap. She sighed, leaning her head back.

"Myun..." she sighed. "You're going to have to help me." He chuckled.

The ride went too fast for Athena, arriving at her apartment in just twenty minutes. Myun grunted, pulling over. He turned the car off going to open the door for her. Namjoon had fallen partially asleep, drowsily gazing at her when she pulled him out of the car. His short, ten-minute nap sobered him up a bit, and he could think at least a little bit clearer. Now, he was just tired.

"Whaa?" he mumbled, droopy eyed as she lowered him on her couch, laying him on his side. He reached for him, but she swiftly dodged his hands.

"Shhhhhh," she cooed, kneeling by him. "Just sleep." He nodded like a child and closed his eyes. She pat his cheek softly and went to her own room. Athena picked something off her desk and jumped on the bed, leaning against the headboard. It was the puzzle Mr. Lee gave her. She hadn't picked it up for awhile. Since the visit, she'd become busy, just as he'd said. Athena didn't tell Namjoon, but she was suddenly gaining clients, rich ones who had millions at her disposal. They were from around the world. Recently, she'd been putting them off for Namjoon, but she'd have to catch up on them sooner or later. Most nights she'd stay up late, working on them, but it would not be enough.

As much work as she was missing, Namjoon was probably missing more. He often left his eight to fifteen hour workdays to spend time with Athena. The truth was, the two of them couldn't keep spending all this time constantly. Athena wasn't worried at first, but as time wore on, and the more she fell in love with him, she realized that she always felt lost when he wasn't with her.

But the biggest problem to her, was the fact that he didn't seem to want her in the same way she did. Never once had he mentioned a future with her, and they weren't even officially together. Namjoon claimed to love her, but wouldn't he have said something on the subject already? It was true, Athena was no model, nor a star, or wealthy woman. So it wouldn't be impossible for him to just not want her. Maybe that was her anxiety speaking for her, but that did not make it any less thought-provoking.

Athena set the puzzle down, and stood up. Three hours had passed, and it was now past one in the morning. She went to the kitchen, opening the fridge quietly. Her eyes scanned over the items, looking for something appetizing. Suddenly, she felt something cold wrap around her waist, surprising her. A gasp escaped her lips as she felt lips on her neck.

"Namjoon!" she hissed, turning around, still in his grasp. "What happened to going to sleep?!"

"I woke up," he said plainly, smiling and leaning his forehead against hers. He went in for a kiss, but she turned her head.

"You're still drunk," she said quietly.

"Not as much. I know what I'm doing," he said, his soft tone making her putty in his arms. Once again, he went in to kiss her, and this time she didn't pull away, accepting him.

Namjoon brought them back towards her room, kicked the door closed with his foot, his lips never once leaving Athena's. Yes, Namjoon's head was pounding, but he was now sober enough to make decision on his own. This was purely them.

Tonight Namjoon wanted nothing but her. He led her to her room, pinning her to the mattress. His teeth attached themselves to her neck, sucking harshly. A soft sound came from her mouth, filling him with fire. He pressed himself onto her further. While her hands went to his hair, his slipped under her shirt. Namjoon felt her shiver under his cold touch.

Namjoon went to take her shirt off, but before he could slip it past her ribs, she stopped him. Athena moved back a little. She looked down, her face almost full of shame. She hid her face with her hands. He sat up, still straddling her.

"What is it? What did I do, baby?" he asked softly, lacing his pink with her free hand. He used his other hand to cup her cheek.

"I'm sorry," she whispered, her voice cracking, not wanting to face him. She drew her knees to her chest, burying her head in them. His face softened and he pulled her to his chest, his heart aching. As soon as he did, she started crying. "I'm sorry, I'm so, so sorry," she repeated over, and over, and over again.

"It's okay, it's okay," he kissed her head gently, rubbing her shoulders, trying to comfort her. He really hated it when she cried, because it reminded me that it was possible to break her. As strong as she is, Athena was human too.

"No it's not okay, Joon!" she sobbed. "I've tried not to mention it, but I can't anymore."

He looked at her, confused. "Can't mention what, baby?" he asked seriously. She wiped her tears with her palms and didn't answer him right away.

"I don't know what we are. You claim to love me, but I can't help but feel like you don't want to be with me. If that is the case, then I can't be doing things like this," she said. Namjoon's heart hurt knowing that him and his stupid fears were the cause of this. He pulled her close, squishing her to his chest, not wanting to ever let her go.

"I'm sorry," Namjoon muttered, his voice muffled by her hair. He rocked her back and forth on his lap. "But I want you to know that I love you more than anything in this world. I love everything about you. Your smile, your laugh, your cute little button nose." He pinched her nose gently making her blush. "I just want to do this right, you know?" Namjoon tried to meet her gaze, but she wouldn't look up. He sighed. "How about this: saturday. Six o'clock. At the Gangmeon. I'll make us official." She looked up immediately.

"The Gangmeon? Isn't that some crazy expensive restaurant that like only like bat-shit rich people go to?" she asked. He smirked and nodded. "No. I can't let you pamper me like that. I'd be happy with Panda Express. You don't need to spend that much money on me."

"But I want to. I said I want to make it special," he said. She narrowed her eyes at him, but he pouted, sticking his lower lip out. Athena sighed, caving into his aegyo.

"Fine, only because I love you to death," she said, pinching his cheek and resting her forehead against his.

He smiled. Suddenly, he picked her up in his arms with a huge sweeping gesture and tickled her side, making her laugh, and never once detaching their foreheads. "Yes, smile for me baby. I love your smile," he told her after setting her back down. She was panting but there was a huge grin on her face.

"I love yours too," she said, kissing him gently. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106 12 13
Suk Jaehwa is in love. Well, not exactly. She's trying to get over him. It's been a long time since they were together. He doesn't admit he remembers...
203K 7.4K 41
Miyeon escapes a dangerous family and tries to run away from gang life. Jungkook is a member of the Bangtan Family who saves her from inevitable deat...
13 1 20
Choi y/n, her family, friends, her life, she lost everything for this, how tough will revenge be for her? And the man she falls for?
4.8K 310 19
"You sure have a sad life" A river. A forest. A destiny. A girl and a boy. Will he make her life better? # 817 - ff