Damon

By trottinghorsess

"Stay away from him!" "He's trouble!!" "Didn't you hear? He beat this one guy to his death!" "Once he sees yo... More

characters
Fresh Meat
Not Again
Recruiting
Brothers
First Time
Alabama
Mistake
Goodbyes
Return Troubles
broken hearts
secrets out
Gender Reveal
Buddy
After Him
Tramuatized
Party
Sick
Let Out
Release
Florida
Dinner Troubles
Training
Oh Shit
Celebrate
Trouble Kid
Surprise!
Jealousy
Fight
Her
Sneak Attack
Dad and Son
Amaya
Epilogue
Dodge's Story
✨BONUS CHAPTER✨
The Final Chapter
HII IM BACK
happy thanksgiving!
❤️PLEASE READ❤️

Come Back

14.5K 353 141
By trottinghorsess

Ava

I've been crying all day now and Damon still hasn't come home.

It hurts... so badly that his first resort was to go to that girl.

But then again, I went to his best friend.

I wipe my tears and walk out of the camper to see the sky dark and everyone looking at me. "You okay?" Felix asks and I nod.

I walk to the fridge and grab a caprisun. "We haven't heard from Damon at all..." Aiden frowns.

"Yea!" I start to cry. "Because he's off fucking that girl!" I ball out crying and my voice cracks.

"We're so sorry Ava..." Froy says.

"This wouldn't have happened if it weren't for me. I was so stupid to imagine you as the girl I've been thinking about. YOU, DAMONS girl! He's gonna turn me into a human pretzel!" Hunter says.

"Who is the girl you've been thinking about?" Felix asks.

Hunter shrugs. "Some girl in our math class... she's gorgeous and she's a little nerd" Hunter smiles just thinking about her.

I sit down and wipe my tears. "What if he doesn't come back tonight? It's already eight o'clock and he hasn't made an appearance or even called!"

They sigh. "Damon's unpredictable... we can't-"

Aiden's cut off by a motorcycle driving up.

I immediately gasp and run to him. "DAMON!" I shout.

He gets off his motorcycle and ignores me by stomping to the deck. "So you think you can just steal my girl?!" Damon grabs Hunter by the throat.

"DAMON!' the guys and I try to stop him.

"Damon let Ava and I explain!" Hunter chokes.

"NO! I SAW WHAT I SAW! SHES MINE NOT YOURS!" Damon shouts.

"Didn't you say any sex slave you have is ours as well?" Hunter asks.

"I STRICTLY TOLD YOU THAT SHES OFF LIMITS! NOW BACK TO WHAT I WAS SAYING! IM GONNA RIP YOUR FUCKING THROAT OUT FOR DOING WHAT YOU DID!" Damon chokes him harder.

"DAMON STOP!!" I hold his arm and he looks at me. "WHAT YOU SAW WAS A MISINTERPRETATION! WE WERE BOTH THINKING ABOUT THE ONES WE LIKE THEN IT JUST HAPPENED!" I shout.

He throws Hunter across the deck and storms into our camper. "Shit! Hunter are you okay?!" Felix and the guys run to Hunter.

I run over to him as well. "i-I'm gonna talk to him!" I run to the camper and walk in to see Damon in his sweatpants with no shirt on. "Damon please... listen to me" I beg but he lays down by the window. "I-I'm guessing you don't wanna see my face right now, so I'll go sleep with one of the guys-"

"No" he says sternly.

I gulp and lay next to him, pulling the covers over us. "Baby... I'd never do that on purpose, I wasn't thinking, I was too busy being pissed at you" I put my hand on his bare chest.

He turns to his side facing away from me.

I sigh and turn to my side as well.

**

I wake up to the sun gleaming across my face and I turn around to see Damon gone...

Ughhh Damon Harris you piss me off!

I get out of bed and out of the camper to see all the guys sitting there on their phones.

Frowning, I go back in the camper and lay back down, processing what happened over the past twenty four hours.

Now I know how Damon felt when I ignored him...

The camper door opens and I turn to see Froy. "We got Damon to go with us to get breakfast. You coming? You haven't ate or drink at all since all this happened" he says softly.

I sigh and nod. "Yea I'll change" I stand up and he nods, walking out of the camper so I can get dressed.

Which is what I do.

I change into comfy clothes and walk out of the camper.

Everyone's on their motorcycle so I sit behind Aiden and we drive to Waffle House.

The ride was silent...

It's crazy... I didn't think these boys can not talk.

When we arrive, were immediately seated.

I sit diagonal from Damon so I glance up at him every once and awhile.

But he ignores me and pretends he's looking at the menu.

"So what are you gonna get, Ava?" Felix asks.

I look at him. "I'm not hungry-"

"Eat" Damon says sternly.

"I'm. Not. Hungry" I say word for word.

He looks at me with a scowl. "Eat or so help me I'll cause a scene right here right now" he snaps.

I flinch and frown. "A waffle with a grilled cheese" I fake smile and they nod.

We order then wait. "Soooo" Froy hums. "What's the plan for today?" he asks.

"Wanna do fireworks tonight? We have a big field for it" I smile.

Everyone but Damon nods. "So Whiskey, who's a better kisser?" Damon asks.

We all drop our jaws. "Damon I told you! It wasn't even really a kiss! We just pecked lips and it meant nothing!" I explain and he rolls his eyes.

I frown then our food comes.

We begin eating then go back to the site.

Damon goes in our camper and slams the door shut, leaving us sighing. "He'll get over it, give him some time" Aiden smiles.

I fake smile. "Thank you, Aiden"

"Anytime sis!" he laughs and we all laugh.

**

Hours pass and it's finally time to let off fireworks! We all get on our four wheelers, me being behind Froy.

We speed down to the field and Damon and Felix take the fireworks and go the back.

Minutes later, fireworks are going off.

I clap then Damon walks over to where the guys and I are.

I walk over to him and smile. "Hiiii" I say, but he ignores me. "Damon, I'm sad of you ignoring me... I know what I did was fucked up, but it was an accident in both hunter and i's side" I explain.

He looks at me. "I don't care what you have to say!" he shouts.

I back up. "Fine... I'll tell you whether you're listening or not. Hunter was comforting me then it got quietly and all i could think about was you! And all he could think about was the girl he's crushing on. So it just happened, but I promise it didn't mean anything to us... i felt wrong and nasty after that"

He sighs and looks back at me. "I don't care"

I frown. "Damon" I wrap my arms around him from in front. "YOU are the one I have feelings for and I know I'm not suppose to and I know you don't have feelings for me, but I wouldn't kiss Hunter intentionally if I really liked you" I say softly, but he ignores me. "Why does it matter anyway? Why are you acting like I cheated on you?"

"DAMNIT WHISKEY!" he shouts and I back up. "BECAUSE! BECAUSE I REALLY FUCKING LIKE YOU!" he says and i drop my jaw. "I have these strong feelings for you... and you kissing Hunter did feel like you cheated on me. I care about you too much..."

I immediately hug him. "I'm so sorry"

He hugs me back. "Whiskey... I don't want to like you, but I do. I really do"

"I like you too" I smile.

He kisses my forehead and detaches me from him. "Whiskey... will you please be my girlfriend?" he asks softly with nervousness.

I smile. "I'd love to!"

He smiled widely and passionately kisses me while cuffing my cheeks.

I put my hands on his sides then a loud boom goes off and fireworks are covering the sky, making it more gorgeous than ever.

"YES!" the guys shout and Damon and I laugh.

"COOKOUT TIME!" Froy jumps.

"YESSSS" everyone but Damon and I get on our four wheelers.

"Riding with me babygirl?" Damon gets on his and I nod, sitting behind him and wrapping my arms around him. "Lets go!" he speeds off.

A bumpy ride later, we all sit down at the campsite and create a fire.

I sit down on a chair with my stick and start roasting marshmallows, until a hand is placed on my back. i turn around to see Damon. "Hey!" I smile. "Aww you wanna sit with me" I joke.

He shakes his head. "Nah, just all the seats are taken" he smirks and I playfully roll my eyes as I get up. He sits down and pulls my hips into him so I'm sitting in between his legs. "Mm babygirl" he kisses my neck.

"Want a candy stick?" Aiden asks, pulling out one of those long nerd candy sticks.

"Sure!" I smile then Damon puts his hand on the front of my pants and places his hand on my wet core, trying to finger me through my underwear.

"You can eat my candy stick" Damons hot breath spends across my neck.

"Tonight" I whisper back to him, trying to get him to stop.

He bites my neck and Aiden hands my the nerd stick. I smile and begin eating it. "Don't eat too much, I'm gonna fill you up tonight" Damon rubs his hand that's in between my legs up and down. I go to moan, but he covers my mouth. "Shh"

I groan and take his hand out of my pants. "This was a good trip guys" I smile

"Yea" they all say at the same time.

"I'm so ready for next time... I don't wanna leave" Hunter frowns.

I laugh and put my hand on Damons thigh. "I'll be sure to make the next trip soon! But you guys gotta get back..." I frown as well and they sigh. "I mean... I guess you'll only be gone a week"

"We're half way across the world from you!" Felix says.

"I know... you'll be back before you know it!!" I try to stay positive.

"I guess... well I'm gonna hit the hay, this boy is exhausted" Froy stands up and so does everyone else.

"Goodnight guys!" I wave as I walk in my camper with Damon behind me. "I don't even wanna change" I groan, throwing myself on the bed.

"Then don't" Damon smirks, hovering over me. I smile and put my hands on his sides, passionately kissing him. I pull off his shirt and he pulls off mind before tearing off my bra. "Oh babygirl" he sucks my neck while squeezing my boobs.

I wrap my legs around him and slide his sweatpants down with my feet, causing his huge member to spring up. "Damon just hurry!" I ache and he laughs, kissing me all the way down my stomach and pulling my jeans off. He pulls down my soaking wet underwear with his teeth and sticks his tongue in me, making me arch my back and moan. "DAMON!" I shout.

He takes his tongue out of me and licks his lips.

I sit up a little bit so I can take off his black boxers.

His member springs all the way up to his abs, making me smirk and leave little kisses on his member. He moans and takes no time to move me so he can immediately pound onto me, making my jaw drop in satisfaction.

He thrusts hardly and deeply with every pump he gives, making us both a moaning mess.

I scratch his already scratched back as I scream his name.

His thrusts become sloppy and we release.

"Shit" he lays next to me and pulls the covers up.

"You're right, you did fill me up" I face palm myself and he laughs, pulling me into his chest. "Goodnight Damon" I smile.

"Goodnight whiskey" he kisses my forehead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 586 17
He puts the middle finger up. "LEAVE!" "NO!" I shout. He turns to me. "Excuse me?" he raises an eyebrow. "You're excused" I cross my arms. ** Jade F...
1.2M 27.7K 38
•The Assassin Series• "Too late as in I already cared about you. Too late as in I got so deep into my fascination of your simple existence that even...
136K 3K 51
Dakota Blake Archer. Archer. The worlds most feared word. Dakota is dangerous, goofy, sarcastic asshole with a heart of gold and protection if he tru...
68K 1.7K 17
"Isn't she your toy?" "Yeah, but she's more than that." ** Gunner Drake Archer, the son of a retired Red Hooder, your average bad boy after a death...