Dance The Night Away.

IGotTooManyOTP által

I don't want to give too much away here. Although I'm sure the title already has given it all away along with... Több

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Note:

Chapter 18.

4.8K 140 34
IGotTooManyOTP által

Jade's POV

The rest of the afternoon was spent enjoying each others company, and when it came time to head home, Tori rested her head on my shoulder as I drove, her hand twined with mine upon my thigh.

"Did you have a good day?" I asked her softly, just in case she'd already dozed off.

"I did, thank you. It was a good date," Tori said and lifted her head to look at me.

"Date?" I frowned a little confused, we hadn't said it was a date.

"You wouldn't let me pay for anything, pulled my chair out at lunch, even picked me a flower." She laughed softly and reached onto the dash where she'd sat the flower and pulled it close to her, sniffing it.

"Date." I smiled and nodded. "Well, I'm sorry I didn't realise, maybe we can do it again sometime?"

"The Faire or a date?" She asked, resting her head back on my shoulder.

"Both?" I half shrugged. "I definitely want to take you on a real date," I told her and was by her lifting our joined hands and pressing a kiss to my knuckle.

"Okay," she whispered and kissed my thumb before settling our hands back onto my lap.

"I'm starving, do you want something?" I asked when I saw a few restaurants coming up. "It can be our date, I know you're not a huge fan of getting too dressed up," I said softly.

"Oh, yes. You pick though, I'm so hungry I can eat anything." She pulled away from me to grab her phone as it started ringing and I lowered the volume so she could hear the call.

"Hello?"

I glanced at Tori who seemed to pale a little, and I pulled the car off to the side of the road and shut it off, resting my hand on her knee.

Her hand went to mine and clamped down tight as she listened to the other end of the call.

"Destroyed? How bad?"

She cleared her throat and ran her hand through her hair before putting it back onto my hand.

"I-I'll be there soon to see the damage, thank you," Tori said as she ended the call and took a ragged breath.

"The cops think they found my car. It's been torched," she told me, and I nodded, starting the car up. "I have to go to the station to make sure it is mine. I'm sorry, do you want to pick up food on the way?"

"We can get something soon, let's just go check this shit out." I pulled my car back out onto the road and kept my hand on Tori's knee, feeling the way she squeezed it every now and then.

--------

I waited patiently in the hallway outside the interview room, they weren't accusing Tori, it was just a quiet place to talk.

The door opened after a little while, and Tori thanked the officer that she had spoken to before she put a hand on my shoulder.

"You must be Jade," The young looking officer said and held a hand out towards me.

I rose an eyebrow but shook his hand anyway, and Tori stepped back a little. "Can I speak to you for a moment?" He asked, and I could feel my body tense up, my eyes widening.

"Oh, it's okay, I believe you didn't do it," he said quickly. "Tori can come in too."

Tori slipped her hand into mine, and we went back into the room, taking a seat, the large two-way mirror was a little intimidating, but I looked at Tori and found myself calming quickly.

"Jade, Tori said something that might help us find out who did it. But you need to run me through everything that happened today, okay?"

I blinked, opening my mouth but found the words died on my tongue.

"Just when my father was there," Tori said, her hand resting on mine.

Nodding, I cleared my throat and thought back to this morning.

I ran him through finding David Vega trying to drag Tori out of the house, how he was pissed because Tori was gay and how Tori threatened to get him into trouble because she had evidence that proved he used to abuse her.

I told him about the fact that when I found out David had been hurting Tori, I went out and confronted him because he was still in the driveway, talking on the phone.

How a neighbour saw it go down that I punched David, a few times, probably even broke his nose before Tori called me to come back inside, I threatened David to not bother pressing charges.

The cop wrote everything down before he clicked off a small tape recorder and smiled softly at us.

"I think that's everything we need to bring your dad in as a suspect, Tori," he said, and she smiled sadly at him. "Do you think you can bring in the proof that he used to hurt you?"

Tori nodded and looked down at her hands.

"Yeah, I can do that," she said and nodded.

"So it is her car?" I asked, bringing it back to the whole reason we were here.

"Yes, licence plates match what she'd told us, she told us about a few other things, and we checked it out, and it's her car. Down to the Diddly Bops CD that was in the stereo, unharmed if you want it back," he said and shook his head. "I'm sorry, Tori."

"Keep the CD," we both said quickly and smiled softly at each other. Cat always made Tori play that stupid CD.

"It's fine, Marty." Tori put a hand on my shoulder and stood slowly. "I'll see you for Sarah's birthday?"

The officer nodded and smiled softly. "See you guys later, bring your girlfriend if you want to," he said, looking straight at me.

I looked at Tori with a raised eyebrow, and she smiled. "He's a cop, he know's things," she said with a light laugh.

I followed Tori out of the station to where my car was parked and listened to her call her mother and update her on what was happening.

I waited in the car for her, giving her the privacy she needed while I connected my phone to the stereo and shuffled my playlists to relax to some music while I watched Tori through the windscreen, standing right in front of the car.

I took a moment to take her in because if you had a girlfriend as gorgeous as I do, you'd understand.

She slipped into the car a little while later and sighed, turning to face me.

"Are you still feeling up to going out to eat, or do you want to go home?" I asked her, and her stomach growled loudly at the mention of food.

I smiled and looked down at our clothes to see just where we could go dressed as we were and smiled softly.

"How hungry are you?" I asked as I pulled the car out of the parking space.

"I'm so hungry for chicken," she said rubbing her hands together. "Like I'm sure I could eat a whole chicken."

I chuckled and nodded.

"Olive Garden?" I suggested, and her eyes lit up as she nodded quickly.

God, my girlfriends fucking adorable.

She sang along to the music that was playing and gripped my hand, and I felt the weight of our afternoon drain from my body.

I was ready to just nap, but now, seeing how happy she is, I just want to keep making her smile like that forever.

Wait... Forever?

I swallowed and chanced a glance at Tori to find her happily distracted while she played a game on her phone, swaying slightly and singing along to whatever was playing.

It wasn't long before we were getting out of the car at Olive Garden, I waited at the end of the vehicle for her, and our hands joined instantly.

"What are you going to get?" She asked as we made our way towards the entrance.

"Chicken Parmigiana, you?" I looked at her, smiling.

"Me too! But I don't like their spaghetti," she said with a soft frown before she pulled the door open for us.

"So get it with something else?"

"Oh, I usually get it with fries instead," she told me as we waited for someone to come and greet us.

"What did you buy today?" I asked once we were seated.

Her eyebrows creased and she tilted her head in confusion.

"You brought everything," she said and at the menu.

"No, you bought something from that guy that was near the archer area." I reminded her, and her eyes lit up in recognition.

"Oh, a present," she said and went back to looking at the menu.

"For?"

"Someone," she smirked.

"Maybe that someone bought you something," I said softly and grinned at her pout.

"Noooo, you bought everything today, you weren't supposed to buy presents too!"

"Oh, well, I can't return it now, sorry." I shrugged and smiled.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

7.7K 154 23
!!I do not own the rights to these characters. Only a few people I made up.!!! Beck get assigned with a school project. He comes up with a great idea...
90.9K 3K 20
When the Hollywood Arts gang graduate from Hollywood Arts they all find them selves all going to the College Of Performing Arts. When checking into t...
10.8K 331 25
Two lives drastically affected by fate. Two people who don't realize, how much each needs the other. But as fate can be kind as well as cruel, which...
51.4K 2K 28
Everyone lost something the day she died, but Jade West lost so much more. She treated her like dirt for most of the time she knew her only to find o...