Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The...

By TaleMeAgain

Tappei is a high-school student who never understood what it was that he wanted... Till One night, a mysterio... More

Prologue

Mysterious Mail

19 0 0
By TaleMeAgain

     "Tappei~! It's dinnertime!" 

     Dashing flashes. Dancing around the cylinder. Farther and farther. Reaching.

    "Just a minute, mom!" 

    The scarlet light zipping across, from the front then and past behind. 

     Go farther! 

     "Tappei, remember to turn you computer off!"

     Faster!

     "Ack!"

    Please make it in time!!!!  The last of the streaks zipped past, and a white snow flew in.

    Let it reach, and start!!!

     DING-A-LING

     "Huh?"

     Tappei Nogawa's head turned as the ringtone of a received email skipped out of his computer. A notification was invited onto the screen, with a message in its hand.

     Y o u   h a v e   o n e  n e w   n o t i f i c a t i o n !

     "A message?" 

     Tappei returned to his desk and slumped into his chair, nervously. He scrubbed the mouse around to calibrate it, and cautiously scurried the cursor towards the *unveal envelope* button.

     Click!

     Slowly the letter materialized like a blocky snake, slithering down the screen as it hit the opposite walls. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

578K 14.2K 43
Psycho brothers and a little angel sister sounds not so good together right? so what happens when an sweet angel comes live with her lovesick pyscho...
555K 16.3K 39
MALE WEDNESDAY X READER "I love you...Wednesday Addams" The girl cried while hugging him as tight as she could. "I love you too....Amore mio. Please...
71.9K 2K 194
"In a world of pirates and adventure, meet Ryo, a half mink-half human with a tragic past. After losing his parents, Ryo was taken in and trained by...
17.4K 1.4K 39
Rinata come cattiva dell'Otome game, l'unico modo per schivare permanentemente il bad end รจ sposare letteralmente chiunque al di fuori del gioco. Per...