Christian Collins

By mrs_bubbles29

Hey don't really know how to work this app but I wanted to try and make a fanfiction for weeklychris! More

Dinner
The romance

He's back.

1K 15 2
By mrs_bubbles29

You and Chris are best friends, you've always been since you were in the first grade. Now your juniors in highschool and it's summer break. Chris went on vacation in Florida for a month. As soon as he walked through the door you gave him a huge hug. It was intended to be a short hug but Chris wouldnt let you go. You stayed wrapped in his arms your head against his chest and arms around his neck. He squeezed you tightly then you pulled away.

He looked down at you and said, "Did you miss me Y/N?"

"Yes Chris I missed you a lot!"

"Okay then let's go somewhere and celebrate I have something I really need to tell you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 2.8K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.8M 58.9K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
155K 4.1K 79
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
880K 54K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...