Introducing Ivy

Por f4bulous

Colton Adams, son of professional football player Garrett Adams, is the typical Hollywood golden boy despite... Más

OFFICIAL TRAILER
The Friend Zone
The Break Up
The Soulmates
The Distance
The Cliff
The Proposal
The Diner
The Talk
The Game
The After Party
The Dinner
The Boyfriend
The Dance
The Show
The Fight
The Recovery
The Vampire
The Reunion
The Event
The Reasoning
The Response
The Baby
The What?
The Castle
The Prom
The College Decision
The Graduation
E P I L O G U E
EMMA'S SPIN OFF

The Jar

9.1K 271 66
Por f4bulous

COLTON

When Ivy and I arrived back at my house we went up to my room and turned on Netflix. She was completely hooked on the show New Girl at the moment. And if she was watching it, that meant I was too. I stared at her as she religiously watched the show. Every time something funny happened, she would laugh. And it would make my heart flip. She is so fucking adorable.

"Oh my god Colton!" She yells and turns to look at me. She realizes I am already looking at her and I flash her a devilish smirk.

"Yes?"

"We are making a douchebag jar like Schmidt!" She cheers getting out of my bed and searching around my room for something.

"Huh?" I asked amused at her sudden outburst. I was utterly confused.

She giggles, "Every time you say something douchey you have to put money into the jar."

I cock my eyebrow at her, "So if I were to say that I had a huge dick that would be a jar moment?"

"Yep!" She beams climbing back into bed after the unsuccessful finding of whatever she was looking for.

I laugh, "Well Ivy, you're gonna have a hard time getting me for this, I'm not very douchey!"

"Jar!" She screamed. Damn it.

-

When we woke up I couldn't move. My arm was dead asleep and there was a body literally on top of me. What the heck, Ivy?

I grinned before grabbing her ass gently and squeezing it letting her eyes flutter open. She musters out a low moan which made my dick tingle, "Ugh."

"Ivy, do you mind getting off of me?" I whisper.

She blinked a few times before letting her mind register what was happening. She blushes and I let out a small snort. "Sorry, I like to cuddle."

"No kidding, you koala."

She laughs before stuffing her face into the pillow, "It isn't fair that you've already made me blush and it's only- I actually don't know what time it is, but it's early."

I laugh, "It's almost six twenty in the morning, we gotta go to school Ives."

She groans before rolling back over to me, "Let's just stay here and cuddle."

"And miss the chance to tell everyone I finally grew balls and asked you out? Hell no! Get up, go home, and put something sexy on! I'll pick you up at seven!" I slap her ass before climbing out of bed to take a shower since I wasn't able to get one in last night.

I quickly clean myself before getting out and walking to my closet to pull something on to wear. I put on a pair of khaki shorts and a red SoHo high school football shirt that didn't smell too bad.

Once I was ready for school, I went downstairs to find my parents engrossed in a conversation at the island table. Once they noticed my presence they immediately stopped talking and looked toward me, "Good morning my favorite son," my mom said.

I laughed at her joke since I was her only son, "Morning."

"Did Ivy stay here last night?" My father asks in between bites of his oatmeal.

I nod, "Yeah. She went to get ready for school." I look around the kitchen to not see my annoying little sister around, "Where's Emma?"

My father looked at my mother with a sigh, "That Forest kid picked her up this morning to take her to get breakfast."

I chuckle while my mom puts her hand on his shoulder, "Garrett, honey, she's not a little kid anymore. She's sixteen. She's going to date."

He groans, "Jess, I don't want her to. She's my baby girl." I get up from my seat to let them finish their conversation about my little sister dating boys, which I'm totally against, by the way. I agree with my dad 100%.

I grab my book bag, head out the door walk over to Ivy's house and knock on the door. She immediately opens the door with a smile. My eyes rake over her body and the outfit she had chosen to wear to school. My dick twitched in my pants as I saw the way her breasts looked in the tight top she had on. Come on you pervert, get yourself together man! "Hey, you look gorgeous," I comment, grabbing her hand and pulling her out of the house.

She blushes, "You don't look too bad yourself, handsome."

I pursed my lips and looked down, "I'm wearing a shirt I picked up off my floor."

"And somehow you still pull it off." She chuckles and walks towards my car.

I open the door for her and she gladly climbs into the Jeep. I jog back over to the driver's seat and climb in. I peek over to Ivy and take another look at her. She was wearing a tight plain black t-shirt and a pair of ripped jeans on. Just a simple outfit like that makes my hormones go insane. She could be wearing a sack for all I care, she would still look beautiful.

When we arrive at school I sit there quietly trying to think how I'm going to do this. Should I just fucking kiss her right here in front of everyone to let them know she's off-limits?

Wait- I told her I'd take it slow. I'll just act normal.

I get out and jog over to open her door and help her get out. "Colton, you're acting like I'm a seventy-year-old woman. I can get out of a car."

I smile, "Oh come on, I'm your boyfriend, let me be nice."

She rolls her eyes, "Whatever." I chuckle and grab my book bag before grabbing her hand and pulling her towards the school doors. No one seemed phased by us holding hands. I mean, it was nothing new.

As we walked through the halls everyone minded their business but I felt as if there were one pair of eyes that were staring holes through the back of my head. Once we reach Ivy's locker I turn around to see who is staring at me.

Then I saw her. With a terrifying look on her face. She walks over towards us and I protectively stand in front of Ivy. She's hated her since she was captain of the cheer team. She walks over in front of me and touches my arm. I flinch and take a step back. "Colton, can I talk to you, please?" She pleases.

I furrow my eyebrows together, "Why?"

She groans and rolls her eyes, "I'll tell you when I talk to you, in private." She spat.

Ivy's fingers squeeze my bicep, "I'll let you two talk, I'm gonna go find Emily and Claire."

I smile at her and kiss her forehead, "Alright, see you later." She nods and walks away and my smile falters away as I realize I still have a problem in front of me.

Ivy's locker was in a semi-private corner so she stood there and crossed her arms. I mimicked her position and leaned back against the locker. I cocked my eyebrow and waited for her to speak.

"Colton?" She asks.

"What the fuck do you want, Leah?" I asked, aggravated that I had to stand here with her. She had nothing but show hate towards my girl and if Ivy doesn't like someone, that means I didn't like them either. Anyways, Leah Spikes was a bitch. She had always been. My parents know her mom and apparently, she was the same way. Possessive almost. They had told me that when they were younger, her mother came over to their apartment and tried to tell my dad that the baby she was having was his and tried to break my parents up.

My dad said that it was fucking stupid because they hadn't ever had sex that year in the first place. They did date in the past though.

Ever since then, I've told myself that that whole family is bat shit crazy.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out Friday night after the game?" She huffed.

"You couldn't have asked me that with Ivy there?" I groan.

"I didn't want her to get all upset and sad because she's lonely." She shrugged.

That tears it. "First of all, no I don't want to go out Friday. Second, Ivy is my girlfriend so stay the fuck away from her and me. Got it?"

She bites her head and laughs, "Wow. You have to be lying. She will never love you that way, Colton."

Before I decided to do something, I would regret I walked away. "Wow Colton, you're sad." I stopped in my tracks at her words. "I'm just trying to do what my mom would have done. She loved your dad so much and he broke her heart and left her for some trashy southern girl."

I clenched my fist and bit back the words I wanted to say to her. I hate that she can just talk to my mother like that but if I said something to her I would get in trouble.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

869K 25.4K 46
Michelle Adams is nowhere near popular, and she prefers it that way. She has her best friend Isaac, her burning desire to get into a good college, an...
495K 19.7K 35
A trail of Post-It notes leading her to the golden boy of Providence Prep. A girl who seems to have no other motive than to ruin her life before the...
64.7K 2.4K 78
When college student Brandy Bright's charming, but toxic best friend, Benji, asks her to move in with him, she has to decide if making a move on her...
1.2M 23.6K 48
COMPLETED. Book 1/4 of the Adam's Series - She moved in with her twin brother. He lived with her brother. But, you can't blame gravity for falling in...