The King's Harem

Door LChristiani

The King's Harem is actively under construction!! If you happen to be reading it currently and things are mak... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Character Chart
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Epilogue
Playlist
Book 2

Chapter 6

108K 3.2K 725
Door LChristiani

The room was too bright. Every lantern lit and every window opened wide. I sat in the corner a half-finished painting in front of me. I had made a mess these last few days. I did not leave my room once and sat in my corner working on these cursed paintings.

Paints were all over the place. I had no change from my paint-stained trousers and shirt in days.

The paintings left a heavy dose of embarrassment in my heart, especially when I finally had to paint Allon's big, stupid, penis.

Though I did not make any appearance outside of my room I did manage to get a lot of work done on those paintings. Ever critical of my skills I did not consider any of them done, but I did make headway with each.

I managed to swallow a record six croissants in a short span of time when I heard pounding at my door.
"Lady Allayna please for the love of the gods come from your room!"

Grisha sounded distressed, which was not uncommon these days.

I groaned as I turned to stand from the stool. I had been sitting there far too long and my body was achy and stiff. I picked my way toward the door, kicking around a plate of something or another in the process.

"Was it too much to let me wallow?" I call still trying to get to the door

I did not realize how messy the room had become.

"What is taking so long? You have not left your room in days. I can only imagine how bad it smells in there!"

I rushed to the door just stomping on whatever was in my way. I threw open the door and dragged Grisha inside.

"Inside voice no need to yell!" I hissed

Grisha laughed as I looked both ways down the hall to make sure it was clear before slamming the door shut.

"It smells rank in here!"

Grisha was holding her nose, her pretty face pinched in disgust.

"It's not that bad"

Grisha picked around the room, her face never relaxing.

She finally opened the door to the bathroom and I saw her face morph into a rage.

"Not that bad! My goodness, it is disgusting here! How foul!" She yelled

She looked at me for a moment as if expecting an explanation. But to be very honest I had no explanation.

She sighed heavily before grabbing me.

"Grisha! I never!" I yelled as she rid me of my dirty and old clothing

"Go to the big bath right now. I want no excuses!"

"But-" I tried

"Go!" Grisha roared.

I flinched and scurried off like a sad puppy.

I was wrapped in a robe and that was all I had as I made my way down the empty hallway. It was late and the hall was lit dimly by lanterns. It cast dancing shadows across the walls. The scene gave me chills and I did not want to spend any more time in that hall.

The bath was a large steamy room made of white stone. It was often used by everyone else, my room being the only one with its own bathroom.

The water was warm and swirls of steam lifted from the blue waters. The color made it seem like it would be cold, but as I stuck a toe in I found it the perfect temperature.

I quickly collected some supplies from the storage, A hairbrush, some oil, soap, and body scrub. Once I had everything I dropped my robe and entered the heated depths. It felt great to finally take a bath. I had let paint and grime collect a little too long.

The feeling of the warm water washing away all of that build-up was heavenly.

I only realized how sore my body felt as the heat relaxed me.

After a few moments, I started to slowly detangle my hair. By the time I was done, I almost cried at the large ball of hair at the side of the pool.

I quickly washed my hair making sure to go over it multiple times.

"Do you think she is drowning herself?" I heard someone say from behind me

I quickly shot from under the water sputtering and wiping at my face.

"If I knew my puppy would be drowning I would have been here sooner" Koren

I said nothing as I stared at the 8 men looking awfully like they planned to make use of the bath.

"Pretty forward, aren't you puppy?" Koren commented

I must have looked really confused because he motioned downwards with his eyes.

I followed his path to see my entire chest exposed.

I let out a small scream and sank into the water plopping at the bottom of the pool.

I stayed there for a few moments before resurfacing making sure only my head was showing

"What a sight that was," Ren said, licking his lips.

"Aww don't be so shy" Elo this time

'Kill me now! Let me sink into the depths of hell please'

"Allayna where have you been?"

Ari seemed truly concerned. I had no idea he even noticed my absence.

I felt guilty for worrying him, although I did note that if he truly wanted to find me it would have been no large issue.

"She has been hiding like a child "

Koren spoke harshly and his sharp eyes glared at me.

"I-I wasn't hiding"

"Yes you were, you are entirely too immature sometimes"

"But I-" I

"You need to learn to grow up if you ever have any hopes of fu-!"

"Koren that is enough!" Ari interrupted

He sighed and dropped his robe slowly easing into the water. I stared at the water in front of me, shame blistering in my chest. I noticed out of the corner of my eye Ari slowly inched closer. He was treating me like a frightened animal.

"It is alright Allayna. Why don't we help each other bathe, yes?"

I kept staring at the water, not answering. He was finally close enough and a soft hand touched my chin lifting my head up. I was not prepared to see him so close.

"Allayna"

"Yes?"

"Let us bathe, yes?"

"Yes"

"Good girl"

"Careful she might run away again" Ren joked as they all started to drop their robes.

Ari glared at him as he softly grasped my shoulders and steered me toward the edge of the pool.

He reached for the body scrub and applied some on his hands before gently taking my arm and scrubbing.

I felt someone gather my hair into their hands and start to softly brush through it. I was then very glad I already detangled and washed it. I would have died of embarrassment if they had seen the sorry state I was in when I first entered the bathroom.

"You really have lovely hair"

Elo was the one gently working through my hair. I felt him twirl his finger through the tight coils before going back to brushing them lightly.

"Your majesty I really should be doing this for you" I tried as he switched to the other arm.

"It is quite alright I do this for everyone all the time" He answered grabbing more body scrub

"Also I could have sworn I told you to call me Ari"

I did not comment on that. I was still wildly uncomfortable with referring to him by his name especially out loud.

I noticed Tori approach Ari and start to slowly scrub his back. Tori's hands were large for his size, but they are strong. Nice trimmed and clean nails massaged Ari's delicate skin.

I kind of wanted to touch him, but I refrained. We are not that close.

I was too focused on them I did not see Ren's approach.

His large hands gripped my hips.

"Up you go" He breathed as he lifted me out of the tub and sat me on the edge.

I let out a completely unattractive squeak and tried to cover my body.

"No, none of that" Ari said grabbing my arms and setting them by my sides

"Just relax and let us help you" He whispered

In an instant hands were all over me. Hands scrubbing my legs, thighs, and feet.

It felt nice, but I truly could not relax, especially when Koren decided to sit in my lap.

He pulled himself in all his naked glory from the water and settled each knee on the sides of my thighs before plopping down. Korean wasn't too heavy, at least not heavier than me. I was frozen in shock as I felt his naked slippery ass on my thighs. I, unfortunately, had nowhere to look because Koren filled my vision. If I looked down I saw his rock-hard member pointing directly at me. If I looked up I was faced with Koren's sharp eyes boring into me.

"W-What?" I questioned

"Just need to scrub your face be still and look up" He demanded

I obeyed him opting to close my eyes and pretend I wasn't about to explode. I felt him gently start scrubbing the dirt and dry skin from my face.

"Koren you are scaring the poor girl" I heard Mir state from somewhere far off.

"She can take it" Koren answered

Koren then leaned into my lips hovering right at my ear.

"You can take it can't you baby?"

I let out an involuntary moan. I opened my eyes and stared at Koren in shock surprised that his words could elicit such a response.

"Oh, your eyes are open, Good girl"

The praise made me tingle and Koren was entirely too close.

Ren called for me to get in the water, but Koren did not move.

I heard a loud slap and Koren cursed as someone pulled him from my lap.

I felt another pair of hands grip my waist and lower me into the water. I came face to face with Ari again. I quickly sunk fully into the water and swam a little ways away. I resurfaced just a little further into the tub.

"Don't run off now puppy"

"Get back here it's our turn" Tori was motioning for me to come closer

"Y-your turn?" I asked

"Just leave her be. Come, Allayna get out and I will help you dry off" Ari called

He was already out a cloth wrapped around his waist.

I immediately rushed from the tub. Ari took another cloth and helped dry me off.

"I-I can do this myself" I stuttered

"Are you sure?" He asked pausing to look at me.

I knew he was allowing space for me to escape. The cloth in his hand was still ready to help if I wanted.

"Yes, I left my oil in my room anyways"

He nodded and let me go handing me the cloth and my robe.

I quickly slipped on my robe and bowed to him.

"Thank you, your majesty"

"Ari"

"Ari"

I scurried from the bath and back to my room with a speed I did not know I possessed.

Grisha was cleaning the floor in my room when I rushed in and ran to the bathroom slamming the door shut.

"Hey, you got water on the floor!" She yelled before sighing and continuing cleaning.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

64.8K 5.3K 59
The world I'm from is not the world I grew up in. My family is royalty, I'm the future Queen of the Kingdom of Korea. But because of a story that's b...
6M 260K 63
She leaves her family to live with a man she has never met. She's only read about him, and knows the hell she's getting into, but she does this to sa...
3.5K 171 7
The is now a SAMPLE ONLY. The story will continue EXCLUSIVELY on AnyStories. "Hello little one" came a booming voice, deep and sultry that made my s...
614K 13.6K 67
{book two of the Gang love series} * I got pulled into an empty classroom and a pair of hands covered my eyes. "Guess who?" he whispered into my ear...