Aubyn Is Different

By AdrainneXSuhani

Aubyn is an antisocial, 16-year-old boy who cannot decided whether he should cherish his introverted life or... More

Prolouge

1

3 2 0
By AdrainneXSuhani

Aubyn's P.O.V.

I was just about to sleep until my mom came to my room only to tell me that I had to get ready for my first day of school. School is a hell-hole. If only some people understood. 

By 'some people' I mean my mom, dad, older brother, older sister and maybe the rest of the world - because I don't even talk to people to even know their interests and stuff.

"Coming," I said, still laying on my bed. I did not sleep the whole night. I was on my desk - working. I don't think I am going to say what work I was doing until you have my trust.

And that's how weird I am.

Moving  on, though, I made a new friend! Her name is Catniss, and she is a cat. But sadly, mom gave the cat away to some pedestrian because the cat was apparently 'really sick, dirty and had rabies'.

I guess I can never understand my mom. Or my dad. Or my siblings. Not that they can understand me.

Anywho, I got up, groaned, went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. 

I looked at myself in the mirror. "I'm really pale. And short. And timid. And talentless-"

"Shut up."

If I haven't said this already, I always have small talks with myself.

I changed into a pair of denim jeans and a black hoodie (which made me look even more pale) and black VANs.  I sighed, brushed my light-brown, straight, messy hair and went downstairs to have breakfast.

I looked at the clock and there were only 15 minutes left for school. I quickly grabbed my book-bag and headed for the door until..

"Morning? At least say 'good morning'. Have some manners, 'lil fella," said my older sister, Tyra (a/n: aah i instantly remembered harry's older sister, Gemma styles :DD).

"Morning," I said, timidly, "If we're done with the formality, can I PLEASE go? I'm really getting late for school." Tyra rolled her eyes. I cringed.

As I was just about to get out of my home, my mom shouted, "Aubyn! At least eat your breakfast first." I pretended that I didn't listen to her and got out of my home..

Only to get bumped into a random dude.

We both fell down.

Made sense, since I was really in a hurry and the person whom I bumped into might have been in a hurry too, so we both bumped into each other and fell down.

Did I have to clarify that? 

He got up first and helped me get up..

Which was weird.

"A kind human in THIS street?" I thought to myself. By the way, the neighborhood in which I live is full of jerks. Just a fact that you should probably know.

"Hey, pal, you okay?" The random dude said.

"Um, yeah," was my reply.

"I'm sorry, I was in a hurry and- HOLY SH**, CRAP, FRICK! I AM SO F***ING LATE FOR SCHOOL!"

Not to be dramatic or anything, but I cringed. I literally cringed. Ifiguratively cringed.. Probably because I wasn't used to anyone cursing in front of me before. I've only read curse words in writing.

I didn't reply anything to what he had he said and walked- well, ran to school. And I could see he was going in the same direction as me. The walk- run was silent (obviously, because how can you talk when you run.. Never mind).

After 15 minutes, it finally came (or, um, well, I came to it).

The dreaded moment.

The hell-hole.

My school.

soo.. how did you like it so far? the next chapters will be longer, tho :)) feel free to vote & comment :D will update.. maybe tomorrow? yep. tomorrow it is :DD or maybe today. idk. i'll be very fast in updating, so stay tuned :)) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

757K 24.8K 97
ᶜʰⁱˡᵈ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉˡᵈᵉˢᵗ ᵍᵒᵈᵈᵉˢˢ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉᵃˢᵗ, ʰᵉⁱʳᵉˢˢ ᵒᶠ ᵉᵃʳᵗʰ, ˢᵗᵃʳˢ, ᵃⁿᵈ ᵐᵃᵍⁱᶜ, ˢʰᵉ ᵇᵃˡᵃⁿᶜᵉˢ ⁿᵃᵗᵘʳᵉ'ˢ ᵖᵉᵃᶜᵉ, ᶠᵃᵗᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ʳᵉᵘⁿⁱᵗᵉ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵃ ʰᵉʳᵒ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵉ...
42.1K 764 30
Ash Ketchum has finished the world championship, but that also means he's closer to be a pokemon master. He already continue his adventure after his...
37.3K 890 30
When he closed his eyes, he thought that he was dead, but the next thing he knew, he was given power and a system and told to have fun in a new world...
160K 4.4K 22
لا استبيح النقل 🩵 ...