แด›สœแด‡ วซแดœแด‡แด‡ษดโšœ๐“”. ๐“œ๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ช๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ...

By MikaelsonBlood

โ–๐†๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐จ๐ฌ, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฉ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ž. ๐†๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ... More

AESTHETIC
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
โšœACT โ…กโšœ
โšœAESTHETICโšœ
โšœPrologueโšœ
โšœChapter 1โšœ
โšœChapter 2โšœ
โšœChapter 3โšœ
โšœChapter 4โšœ
โšœChapter 5โšœ
โšœChapter 6โšœ
โšœChapter 7โšœ
โšœChapter 8โšœ
โšœChapter 9โšœ
โšœChapter 10โšœ
โšœChapter 11โšœ
โšœChapter 12โšœ
โšœChapter 13โšœ
โšœChapter 14โšœ
โšœChapter 15โšœ
โšœChapter 16โšœ
โšœChapter 17โšœ
โšœChapter 18โšœ
โšœChapter 19โšœ
โšœChapter 20โšœ
โšœChapter 21โšœ
โšœChapter 22โšœ
โšœChapter 23โšœ
โšœChapter 24โšœ
โšœChapter 25โšœ
โšœChapter 26โšœ
โšœChapter 27โšœ
โšœChapter 28โšœ
โšœChapter 29โšœ
โšœChapter 30โšœ
โšœChapter 31โšœ
โšœChapter 32โšœ
โšœChapter 33โšœ
โšœChapter 34โšœ
โšœChapter 35โšœ
Hunt Me Down: A Bucky Fanfic

ACT โ… 

96.7K 1.8K 2.2K
By MikaelsonBlood

She is a Queen. She'll break you first and think of the consequences later.

❇❇❇❇

Emeraude Toubia as Isabelle Gilbert

"I am a legend in the supernatural world. Show some respect!"

"Death is far too easy for a woman as atrocious as you."

"Harm my family and you'll not be able to think of what is worse-me or hellfire!"

❇❇❇❇

Daniel Gillies as Elijah Mikaelson

"You would think that after a thousand years of knowing each other, we would have an unbreakable bond but it's all just a facade because at the end of the day we are all truly and utterly broken."

"I wouldn't sleep wearing a suit, now would I?"

"I feel a thunder rolling inside my heart, every time I dive myself in the depths of your eyes. The beast in me feels at peace in your embrace, as I waft in your scent of wine and the most exotic of flowers. You are my sanity Isa. My serenity."

❇❇❇❇

Nina Dobrev as Elena Gilbert

"I don't understand! Why are you siding with him? He's the bad guy here!"

❇❇❇❇

Paul Wesley as Stefan Salvatore

"For God's sake Elena think-she's best friends with that guy. Do you really believe you can trust her? How stupid can you be?"

❇❇❇❇

Joseph Morgen as Niklaus Mikaelson

"Now you listen to me Isabelle Lightwood, one day, there will be a man that'll enter your life and sweep you off of your feet and love you like you deserve to be loved. He'll treat you like the Queen you are and bathe in the darkness that resides in you and it'll be so perfect, that his love would bring back all of your broken pieces together. Although, he'll get a good amount of instructions and necessary threats from me before doing any of it, but it'll all happen."

❇❇❇❇

Steven R Mc.Queen as Jeremy Gilbert

"I have missed you so much big sis. I am so so sorry for letting you leave in the first place. I just wish I could have been able to protect you from half of the things you've gone through."

❇❇❇❇

Ian Somerhalder as Damon Salvatore

"I have had a faceoff with this one here and let me tell you, she is as crazy and evil as they come!"

❇❇❇❇

Clair Holt as Rebekah Mikaelson

"You are something else Belle, I have never seen someone as fierce yet gentle, as strong yet loving and as cold and evil yet having such good sense of right and wrong. You truly are a Queen Belle."

❇❇❇❇

Nathaniel Buzolic as Kol Mikaelson

"You care for us, you love us without any conditions and you fight for us till the end. You're a Mikaelson in so many ways Bella. I am glad you came in our lives sister."

❇❇❇❇

Caspar Jafer as Finn Mikaelson

"You made us into abominations a thousand years ago! Then after a thousand years, you wanted to end us. And like a fool I did all you asked me to. No more! Isabelle gave me a reason to appreciate my life mother. I am no longer playing into your games and betraying my family. May you rot in hell."

❇❇❇❇

Candice King as Caroline Forbes

"How can you look past all the bad things he's done? All the darkness? How can you look past all that and still be his best friend?"

❇❇❇❇

Kat Graham as Bonnie Bennet

"Izzy! My favorite Gilbert!"

❇❇❇❇

Hello everyone, this is my first Elijah Mikaelson ff. I have thought over this story for a long time. Hope you all like it.

Leave your feedbacks, if you like the cast or not. I'm all up for critique too but just don't be frequent with asking me to update because it gets really nasty because I don't work well under pressure. And, vote and comment if you like the storyline. I'll try my hardest to not disappoint any of you. For the silent readers, I would like it very much if you're not so silent and continue to vote and comment. It'll be a motivation for me to update sooner.

I do not own the Vampire Diaries or any character except Isabelle Gilbert and her storyline.

This is not a public work. All rights reserved. Do. Not. Copy.

Love, Devu.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 780 50
๐’สœแด‡ ๐‡ษชแด…แด‡s ๐‡แด‡ส€ ๐“ส€แดœแด‡ ๐ˆแด…แด‡ษดแด›ษชแด›ส ๐…ส€แดแด ๐Œแดsแด› ๐แด‡แดแด˜สŸแด‡ ๐’สœแด‡ ๐‹แดแด แด‡s, ๐ˆษด ๐Žส€แด…แด‡ส€ ๐แดแด› ๐“แด ๐ƒษชsแด›แดœส€ส™ ๐“สœแด‡ษชส€ ๐แด‡แด€แด„แด‡า“แดœสŸ ๐€ษดแด… ๐Œแดœษดแด…แด€ษดแด‡ ๐‹ษชา“แด‡. ๐‡แด‡ส€ ๐‹ษชา“แด‡ ๐“สœแดแดœ...
942K 23.1K 55
๐€ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ž๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ ๐ฎ๐ข๐ฅ๐ญ ๐’๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐š ๐Œ๐š๐ž ๐†๐ข๐ฅ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ญ...
231K 8.7K 24
โ˜ฝ ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง โ˜พ ...
645K 16.7K 75
"You feel no remorse do you? You don't feel remorse for the people you've hurt, the people you've killed. They're just things to you." "That's not tr...