YRKKH New Version

By Meghz26

Story of two people who meets at the end after so many ups and down... More

Trailer
Character sketch
Episode-1
Episode- 2
Episode-3
Episode-4
Episode-5
Episode-6
Episode-7
Episode-8
Episode-9
Episode-10(The Actual One)
Note
Episode-11(Part-1)
Episode-11(part-2)
Episode-12(Part-1)
Episode-12(Part-2)
Episode-13
Episode-14(Part-1)
Episode-14(Part-2)
Episode-15
Episode-16
Episode-17
Episode-18
Episode-19
Episode-20
Episode-21
Episode-22
Episode-23
Episode-24
Episode-25
Episode-26
Episode-27
Episode-28
Episode-29
Episode-30
Episode-31
Episode-32
Episode-33
Episode-34
Episode-35
Episode-36
Episode-38
Episode-39
Episode-40
Episode-41
Epiosde-42
Episode-43
Episode-44
Episode-45
Episode - 46
Episode-47
Episode-48
Episode-49
Episode-50
Episode-51
Episode-52
Episode-53
Episode-54
Episode-55
Episode-56
Episode -57
Episode-58
Episode-59
Episode-60
Episode-61
Episode -62

Episode-37

2.6K 214 20
By Meghz26

Enjoy Reading 😊

At Night,

Kartik's P.O.V. (sneaking in his room in anger and frustration)

Why you are not understanding my words..I am feeling like, the more n more I am trying to make u understand to my best, the more n more situation is going out of my hand...(After waiting for a moment) Kartik..u have to keep yourself calm..u are at fault..u can't keep on shouting like this at her..u can't.

P.O.V. ends...

Naira's P.O.V. (Holding bed sheet in her fist tighter being angry)

After so long we met today but he is still the same. He was as violent as he was that day a month ago. Today also he was shouting on me. He doesn't even bothered to enquire about my health. He is as stubborn as mule. He needs to understand that by doing all these he is hurting me more to the bits..I hadn't expected this from u...not this time.

P.O.V. ends...

Next Morning,

Kartik is calling Naira since so long but she is not picking it up..moreover she was ignoring his calls as she knew he will again be starting with that same questions of coming back to home n so so so...

He even left messages on her phone but neither she was attending his calls nor she was replying to his messages.

After trying for long..he couldn't afford to wait anymore. So he went to her Yoga Institute for meeting her personally. After being reached there, he got to know that she hasn't come for attending her class of today.

His anger was on its peak as he understood that intend of avoiding him..she has made this excuse and as such she didn't come for her class.

Controlling on himself and on his anger..tightening his fists..closing his eyes for once, he decided to visit her house and he drove away.

In Singhania Sadan:
Akshara seems buzy in their own work as no one was there at home apart from her. Suddenly her eyes fell on Kartik who just arrived there to visit everyone and specially Naira. She was amazed seeing her one n only Son-in-law infront of her eyes. As it has been days when he last visited to his in-laws place.

He took her blessings..She took him in her motherly hug with so much of love n emotions.

"Beta How's you..If feels so good to see u here after such a big time." Akshara asked smiling.

"Maa, I am good..Even I am feeling good to be here." He said happily.

"How was your trip to Ahemdabad?" Akshara further asked.

"It was awesome yet something new I explored." Kartik answered.

"Tum baitho..Main Naira ko niche le kar aati hun." Akshara said.

"Nai maa, Main khud hi uske room mein chala jaata hun." Kartik said giving her respect.

He was just on his way when a call came to Akshara and due to which she had to go out for some urgent work and she left mentioning to Kartik "Beta..I have some urgent work to complete..Jab tak main nahi aati..Tum yahin rehna..Naira ko akele mat chodna."

And Kartik happily agreed.

And he went upstairs towards her room but not being aware of Naira.

Naira's Room:

Kartik entered in her room and seeing him in her room, she remained shocked for a moment as she was wondering that all of a sudden what got him here?

She was not matching his eyes with hers as she was thinking and struggling with the correct reasons  to speak for skipping his calls and texts.

Till the time she speak, he spoke "why u were not answering to my calls and on top of that u skipped your yoga class today..why so?"

"Aise hi..I just didn't feel like going there today..so..." She hesitatingly said avoiding his eyes.

"I need certain answers from you?" He said normally.
But she was giving him "you are impossible" wala look.

"Really? U need answers!! Don't you think I should be the one who would ask questions from you?" She said showing her anger.

Before he could speak ahead, she tried to move out of the room and this time Kartik didn't let her do what she wants. He immediately hold her wrist from the back and pulled her making her stand infront of him.

He went near the door and locked the door knob making her stop from going out and sort all their misunderstandings right inside.

"Why are u ignoring me..Don't you think we should sit n talk so that we can easily clear our all misunderstandings." Kartik asked calmly.

"Acha..you really care?" She asked rudely.

"Ofcourse I do..why? You don't think so?" He asked wondering.

"What I think..Have u even bothered?" She asked surprisingly.

"What do you want to say..just come to the point?" He said straightly.

"Tum jab se mujhse mile ho..tumne ek baar bhi mujhse pucha that how I am? You just keep on saying that u want me back in your life and....
She was speaking further but she was interrupted by Kartik,
"Haan woh isliye because I can clearly see that u are all okay now."

"You really feel I am okay? Whatever the shit u did with me..after that you are expecting me to be okay with everyone!! Really? That day I was not injured physically only but mentally too.. how can u even least bothered about it?" She said in one go throwing out all her frustrations.

"So You want to say that I have injured you mentally? Okay, fine..So for that I am really very very very sorry. Ye sab kuch itna uncertain tha ki main kuch samajh hi nahi paaya." He said patiently.

"Maine bahut samjhaane ki koshish ki thi tumhe but u!! You distrust me." She said gritting her teeth.

"Tumhe pata hai..How much we both fight? Actually what we have done apart from fight? It's been more than 2 months since we got married but we still fight like strangers." She further continued saying.

"Mere mumma papa ki bhi Arrange Marriage thi but I haven't seen him ever shouting at her. But you..you yelled at me and blamed me that I am creating differences between you and ur family?" She said showing all his flaws.

"Since we had Arrange Marriage so perhaps it may be possible that due to this reason it took me time to build that trust that I should have done on that day." He said feeling guilty.

She remained silent yet with silent tears.

"Please ghar chalo..Main kuch bhi karunga sab kuch thik karne k liye but please ghar chalo..Main ab nahi reh sakta tumhare bina." He said showing his love.

"Main abhi nahi aa Sakti..I don't feel like coming there as of now. I need time to think." She said straightly on his face.

After listening to her words, he got angry moreover he was shocked at her behaviour that how could she? She doesn't even care about him nor she don't talk to him politely for once and just ended up landing on a decision.

"Haan tum kyun aaogi..tumhe thodi na koi matlab h mere se..tumhe har kisi ki fiqr hai bas mujhse hi koi matlab nahi..acha hai..u made a right decision. Don't come." He said showing all his anger and rudeness yet with full of non-stoppable tears.

He immediately unlocked the door and opened it harshly and went off making her widening her eyes.

After an interval of Time,
Akshara entered and came to Naira's Room with some snacks n all. When she didn't found Kartik in the room; she asked:
"Kartik kahan hai? I told him to be here? Maine strictly kaha tha usse tumhe akele nahi chodne ko."

"As if he really cares" she said slowly but then she realised what she said before her mom.

"What did u say?" Akshara asked confusingly.

"Nothing maa, actually he had to leave for an urgent work. Woh toh nahi jaa raha tha but maine usse force kiya so..." She said defending him.

In Evening:
Naira was checking out on her phone after every minute as after departing he didn't do any calls on her number which seems he was very upset by her last words that she said making him hurt.

After a moment,
Akshara came saying "Beta, Kal Teej hai..tum fast rakhogi? Main toh yahi suggest karungi ki tum fast mat rakho..I know ye shaadi k baad tumhari pehli Teej hai but you cannot denie Tum ab bhi bahut weak ho aur main nahi chahti ki tum koi risk lo."

She didn't give her any response. She just nods her head positively.

Next morning:

Naira came downstairs packing all her luggages saying "mumma, papa main apne ghar jaa rahi hun."

Everyone was shocked as how come within a night she landed on this decision without giving any hint to them.

"Kya hua beta..achanak ye ghar jaane ka faisla kyun?" Naitik asked wondering.

"Papa, aaj meri pehli Teej hai shaadi k baad. Main wahin jaa k sab k saath manana chahti hun." She said hiding the real reason of going there.

"Toh tumne kya fast rakha hai?" Badi Dadi asked.

"Jee Dadi, maine fast rakha hai aur aap log tension mat lijiye mujhe kuch nahi hoga. Wahan sab hain mera dhyan rakhne k liye." She said giving them assurance.

"Thik hai..Tum chalo..main tumhe chor deta hun." Naksh said.

And hugging everyone she bids adieu to everyone out there.

In Goenka Mansion,
Everyone was buzy in their household chores and specially for the evening function on the occasion of Teej. Everybody seems amused when they found Naira entering from the main gate. They thought that she is back because of the Teej function as it's the first after being married.

But the real reason was hidden inside her heart. Though she was pretending to be angry with Kartik but deep inside she was getting affected with his words that he used in the last moment of their interaction. She didn't able to control on herself by staying away from him anymore now.

She took everyone's blessings and Dadi gave her an emotional hug saying "mujhe bahut acha laga ki tum aaj k din phir se ghar aa gayi. Ab mujhe phir se ye apna ghar pura lag raha hai."

"Mujhe pata hai..tumne fast nahi rakha..mujhe Akshara Ji ne kal raat hi bata diya tha..koi baat nahi..tum jao thodi der rest kar lo. Shaam ko 5 baje Puja hai..tum ready ho jaana." Swarna said in one go.

Naira was about to confess about being in her Fast but she didn't do so.

KAIRA Room:
Naira entered in her room adoring it. She found all the things messed up. Everything were shattered here n there. She took out the bed sheet which seems so dirty as if it hasn't been replaced from days and placed a fresh one.

She cleaned Kartik's wardrobe and placed everything on their place respectively. She took all the unironed clothes which were lying on bed in an unusual manner and ironing it itself she kept all the clothes in his cupboard in a sequel pattern.

When all the family members reached in the mansion as it has been said to them to come early because of Puja. Kartik was not willing to come as Naira was not there in the mansion as per his knowledge but Swarna forced him to come soon. So he had to. He instantly went upstairs to his room for changing.

He entered his room and seeing his room in a very well condition..he wondered first but then he thought "maa ne kiya hoga ye sab kuch." As his eyes didn't fell on the bed where she was sleeping.

He quickly went inside washroom and taking a shower he came out of it. Suddenly his eyes fell on Naira who was looking so beautiful in her deep and peaceful sleep. His eyes couldn't afford to move from her face for once. He was so amused seeing her infront of his eyes and he was admiring her without blinking his eyelids for a second. His eyes got stuck on her as he was unable to believe in the view which was displaying infront on him.

When unable to believe in himself..In order of feeling her that she is not a dream anymore; he went near her and touched her arm making himself realise that she is there lying on the bed.

That moment he was the happiest man in the universe as he got his happiness finally after longing for so long. He sat near her adoring her from head to toe. He caressed her cheeks with his knuckles..feeling her so close to him. He pecked his lips on her forehead showing her utmost love n cravings towards her which made her awake from her sleep and he quickly removed his hands from her face.

To be Continued....

80+ Votes and Comment 🙏🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 396 68
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
193K 4.5K 54
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
270K 19.1K 145
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...