Expect the Unexpected (SaTzu...

By ladycadillac

Taking a risk just to win the heart of someone you've been loving is not easy. Are you ready enough to Expect... More

SPECIAL NOTE
One
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty Four
Twenty five
Twenty Six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty four
Thirty five
Thirty six
Thirty seven
Thirty eight
Thirty nine
Forty
Forty one
Alternative Ending

Two

6.2K 213 53
By ladycadillac

"Remember to drive safely, Tzuyu." As Tzuyu went out of their house, Tzuyu's father shouted.

"Yes, daddy!" She reacts by shouting back.

Tzuyu's father talk to her wife of everything that had happened yesterday, and he convinced her to give Tzuyu one more chance to prove herself. Ms. Chou is powerless to resist since her husband and daughter are constantly urging her to let Tzuyu stay. She surrendered and was taken into custody without incident. Tzuyu was given one final opportunity.

Tzuyu promised her mother that she would stop causing troubles and would be a good daughter from now on.

Tzuyu fixes her car and removes the plastics from her chair with great excitement. In the end, she put her bag in the back seat and drove away.

She gets up early to pick up Sana from their house. She knows Sana is not the sort of student who gets to school early.

Also, Sana's parents are aware of Tzuyu's courtship to Sana. After deciding to pursue Sana, Tzuyu approaches her parents for permission. Since Sana's parents are kind, she has no trouble gaining their consent.

In front of their house, Mrs. Minatozaki was watering the plants when she arrived.

Tzuyu parks her car and notices that she has grabbed Mrs. Minatozaki's attention.

The unexpected vehicle park in front of their house perplexed the elderly lady. She waited until the car's owner came out. She was taken aback when she noticed Tzuyu beaming broadly at her.

"Good morning, Mrs. Minatozaki," Tzuyu said to the elderly lady.

"Oh It's you, Tzuyu. I thought that a random stranger had parked her vehicle in front of the house "Mrs. Minatozaki smiled at the younger lady and remarked.

"I haven't seen you in a long time; what brought you here?" Mrs. Minatozaki enquires.

"I came here to fetch Sana unnie if you don't mind," Tzuyu replied humbly, scratching her nape.

"Of course you can. It's more better if you accompany her to school rather than allowing her to commute. Nowadays, it is not safe "Tzuyu's face brightens as she says this.

"Is she aware you'll be coming to get her? I'll call her—" Tzuyu intervenes when Sana's mother prepares to call her daughter.

"I'll just wait for her. She might still be preparing, "Tzuyu said.

"Okay, if you say so. How is Sana doing as a senior? Is she being nice to you?" Mrs. Minatozaki inquires and continues to water her plants.

Sana doesn't seem to tell her parents about previous fights or how many times they were summoned to the guidance office.

"Yes, she takes good care of me," Tzuyu lied. She believes it is better to say that rather than the truth. Her daughter has to be the one who tells her everything.

Sana finally walks out of their house after a few more minutes.

"Mom-" Sana's voice trailed off as she spotted Tzuyu.

"Dear, accompany you to school. It's safer to go with her instead of commuting, "Mrs. Minatozaki addressed her daughter.
Sana flashed Tzuyu a death stare and told her to go, but Tzuyu merely shrugged.

"I can go by myself, Mom. Tzuyu's friends are probably waiting for her." Sana stated.

Tzuyu was surprised when she heard Sana utter her name. It's the first time she's heard Sana utter her name. It made her so happy to hear it.

"No, I'm not going to fetch them," Tzuyu told Sana's mother, and Sana stared at her, but Tzuyu ignored it.

"Then Sana go with Tzuyu, at least I know your safe," Mrs. Minatozaki remarked.

"I still have stuff to do inside. Tzuyu take care of my daughter "Before going in, Sana's mother murmured to the taller one and patted its shoulder.

"I will," Tzuyu said as Sana's mother entered their home.
Tzuyu noticed Sana going away and swiftly grabbed her arm.

"Where are you going?" Tzuyu inquires.
Sana remove Tzuyu's hand.

"I'm gonna walk, obviously," Sana replied, preparing to walk away when Tzuyu grabs her hand and pulls her into the passenger seat.

"Get off of me! I told you to quit bothering me! Don't you get it?" Sana remarked, raising her voice.

"Quitting is not in my vocabulary. So, if you don't want to be late, come in. I promise your mother that I will take you to school to assure your safety." Tzuyu smiled and wiggled her brows at Sana.

Sana found it disgusting.

"I would rather be late than being accompanied to school. Others might assume we're dating "She expressed her disapproval in an annoyed tone.

Even if Sana is upset with Tzuyu, the latter still finds it adorable.

Tzuyu suddenly pinches Sana's cheeks, upsetting her even more.

"What do you think you're doing?" Sana raised her right brow towards Tzuyu.

"Pinching your cheeks?" Tzuyu spoke as if she were a child.

"I'm done bickering with you," Sana muttered, preparing to walk away when Tzuyu grabbed her hand again and pulled her closer to herself.

Sana is body bump on Tzuyu's that surprise her. Tzuyu is taller than her, so she glances up at the latter's face. When she saw Tzuyu's face up close, her face became hot.She never took a close look at Tzuyu's face since she continually pushed her away from her.

Her visuals aren't a joke, as others have pointed out. She pondered.

She shakes her head to clear her thoughts.

Tzuyu was grinning at her, so she pushed her away.

"Maniac," she murmured, averting her gaze from Tzuyu's.

"Maniac? You're the one that bumps at me "Tzuyu smirked and replied.

"Tsk, we're getting late, let's go," she remarked as she opened Tzuyu's car door and climbed inside.

Tzuyu only smiles at her action before returning to the driver's seat. "This will be the first and last time you take me for a ride," Sana says as Tzuyu enters the vehicle.

Tzuyu simply disregarded her and checked Sana's seatbelt to see whether it was fastened before starting the engine.

Sana's house is quite distant from their school, so she was surprised as to how the latter looked so fresh after a longer trip.

Tzuyu notices Sana examining her car and the two remain silent for the duration of the ride.

"I just got it yesterday, which is why it's still empty," Tzuyu said, her gaze fixed on the road.

"And so?" Sana responded.

"Just in case you were wondering"

"Why would I?"

Tzuyu simply sighs in defeat. When it comes to Sana, she'll never win.

After a few minutes, they arrive to the school's parking area. W hen Tzuyu shuts off the engine Sana  hurriedly removes her belt and attempts to go, but the door is locked.

Tzuyu knew Sana would leave soon once they arrived at their destination, so she locked the doors.

"What the Chou?! Let me out !" When Sana noticed the door was locked, she became enraged and yelled angrily at Tzuyu.

"Please let me show my feelings for you. Please give me a chance "Tzuyu stated this without even glancing at Sana.

"Open this fucking door!" Sana expressed her anger.

"Please, unnie," Tzuyu begged as she approached Sana and took her hand in hers.

"Do anything you want, but don't put too much expectation on me," Sana replied, removing Tzuyu's hand off her.

"Open this door before I tell Mom you're just harassing me. I can't believe they trusted you so easily "Sana said.

Tzuyu unlocked the door and let Sana go, allowing tears to flow from her eyes. She bursts into tears. She attempted to relax, but she couldn't.

Tzuyu heard a tap on her window and carefully looked to see who it was. It's Dahyun.

When Sana opened the car's door, Dahyun noticed Tzuyu inside. She tought she only got mistaken mistake, which is why she approaches the car to see whether it is Tzuyu.

When Dahyun noticed Tzuyu was not in good condition, she rushed to open the door.

"What happened, oh my God? I saw Sana unnie exit this car. What are you doing with her?" Dahyun asks continuously.

"Nothing, just dust in my eyes." Tzuyu made an excuse, but it didn't work on Dahyun.

How did a dust get in her eyes if she was inside the car? Dahyun pondered.

"Dust? You have been inside the car the whole time, "Dahyun wiped Tzuyu's tears.

"Stop sobbing like a baby. Others are waiting for us, so hurry up "Dahyun added that and assist her buddy in fixing herself.

Tzuyu finally comes out of the car after making a bit of a scene inside and notices other students gazing at her. They were surprised when Tzuyu walked out of her new automobile

"Is this the first time they've seen a person step out of a car?" Tzuyu whispered to Dahyun, who merely laughed at her.

"Maybe they were just amused by your new vehicle," Dahyun said to the taller one.

They arrive to their table in the cafeteria. Others are eating, while Chaeyoung is writing in her notebook.

Dahyun taunts her buddy, "Since when did you become a studyholic?" since they never saw Chaeyoung open her notes after classes.

"Who told you I was studying? I'm just sketching on something "Chaeyoung replied, turning to face her buddy in her notebook and showing her artwork.

They simply laugh at the two.

"You still haven't responded to my questions. Why are you here with Sana, unnie?" Dahyun asks it again.

"You're with Sana? That is a miracle "Jeongyeon was surprised.

"I'm sure she made you cry once again. Your eyes are swollen, "Jihyo elaborated.

"Unnie, stopped teasing Tzuyu," Dahyun told the elders.

"I'm not making fun of her; I'm only presenting facts. Am I correct? She made you cry once again?" Jihyo inquires once again, but Tzuyu stays silent.

"See, silence means yes," Jihyo remarked, clapping her hands.

"Why are you with Sana?" This time, it is Nayeon who inquires.

"I just got a new car—" everyone was taken aback by what she stated.

"Yah! Allow her to finish first "Nayeon restraint to her friends.

"Like I mentioned, I recently got a new car, and I had an idea to fetch Sana unnie to give her a ride to school," Tzuyu stated without looking at her unnies.

"And?" Nayeon wanting for her to continue communicating.

"I asked her mother, who said yes. That's how I persuaded her to accompany me." Tzuyu went on.

"And what made you cry?" Nayeon inquires once again.

"All I ask is that she give me a chance," Tzuyu remarked as he bowed.

"You were rejected again? Haist." Nayeon stated as she sat down alongside Tzuyu to console her.

"It's not just that, I wanted to—"

But, Tzuyu, we've previously told you that you won't get anything in return for everything you've done for her."Nayeon reminded her, and Tzuyu simply nodded.

When the bell rang, they decided to part ways. Tzuyu is now in the company of Dahyun since they both share the same first subject.

They noticed Sana flirting with a guy as they walked towards the building. Dahyun tried hard not to let Tzuyu see them, but she failed. When it comes to Sana, Tzuyu's view is sharper.

Tzuyu was enviously gazing at Sana and Taehyung, which Dahyun saw.

"Why do you keep looking at them even though you know it will only hurt you?" Dahyun inquires of her buddy.

"It's because I'd like my heart to get exhausted of liking her. I believe that if my heart is shattered too many times, it will quit loving Sana "Tzuyu stated solemnly.

Dahyun felt pity for her buddy all of a sudden. She knows Tzuyu does not deserve this, but Tzuyu is the one who insists on this type of circumstance.

"Is it even working?" Dahyun inquires, and Tzuyu just shakes her head, causing Dahyun to release a heavy sigh.

"I hope one day you'll quit being a martyr," Dahyun remarked as she tried to pull Tzuyu away.

"I hope so, too," Tzuyu said gently, but Dahyun didn't hear.

*****

Four subjects had been completed, and all of Tzuyu's friends were now seated in the school cafeteria.

"I loathe that old man," Jihyo remarked as she took a seat.

"What happened?" Chaeyoung inquires.

"He keeps insisting that I cheated on his quiz because Daniel keeps tossing papers at me. He taught Daniel is giving me the answers "Jihyo was irritated.

"Then what is written on the paper?" Dahyun asks.

"Just cringy words of him," Jihyo remarked, rolling her eyes as she remembered one of Daniel's letters to her.

'I still feel butterflies even though I've seen you a hundred times.'

She remembers how cringey guy Daniel is.

Tzuyu teases, "He might like you," and the maknaes burst out laughing.

"Like my ass. I got a Zero on the quiz beause of him "Jihyo said.

When Chaeng sees Daniel enter the cafeteria, she taps Jihyo's hand and pouts at Daniels direction. When Daniel noticed Jihyo gazing at him, he waved his hand.

Jihyo only glared at him, and the maknae began laughing again.

"Now you've got the energy to laugh, huh?" Jihyo retorts to Tzuyu as she notices the taller one laughing loudly.

"Unnie" Dahyun shows restraint in front of her unnie.

"Why do girls like you and Seulgi unnie still being in denial despite the fact that we can tell that someone likes you?" Tzuyu says, confused.

"Because they're not our type," Jihyo explained. The maknae is disgusted as she flicks her hair.

"That's not an excuse," Tzuyu says.

"Whatever"

Dahyun looks around as she notices the couple hasn't arrived yet.

"Unnie, where are Nayeon and Jeongyeon unnie?" Dahyun asks.

Jihyo glances around as well when she notices the two are nowhere to be found.

"I don't know, they must be together," Jihyo said.

"Stop minding them, let's get our meal, I'm starving," Jihyo remarked as she rose up in her chair, and the maknae just followed her.

Tzuyu is standing in line at the counter when she spots Taehyung holding a try with two meals on it.

She was just watching him approach to his seat when she noticed he was walking right into Sana's table.

"Unnie saved this spot for me; I'll be back," Tzuyu remarked to Dahyun before leaving.

"Hey, where are you going?" Dahyun yells, but Tzuyu ignores her.

Tzuyu notices Taehyun has ordered two servings of Garlic buttered shrimp. Sana has a shrimp allergy. She saw Sana before eating a shrimp, and her skin began to develop red spots and became itchy.

Tzuyu grabs Taehyung's arm to prevent him from serving the meal to Sana.

"Hey! What are you up to?! The food may fall!" Taehyung said when their food was about to stumble.

"Sana unnie is allergic to shrimp," Tzuyu stated right away.

"How do you know? She's not even close to you "Taehyung had finished speaking and was ready to move away when she blocked his path.

"I've seen her get allergic to those," Tzuyu explained  attempting to stop him

"Move away!" Taehyung stated this while carefully holding the tray.

"I said that she-"

"What's going on here?" Sana questions, her gaze drawn to the woman Taehyung is conversing with.

She notices someone getting in Taehyung's way and decides to check on him. It's  Chou, as predicted to disturbs them.

"You again? I told you to quit bother me!" Sana yelled at the taller one and pulled Taehyung along with her.

Tzuyu just sighed and walked away. She returns to her line.

"What is that?" Dahyun asks to her buddy because she saw what happened.

"I just saw Taehyung try to serve Sana shrimp despite the fact that Sana is allergic to shrimp," Tzuyu grumbled.

"It's up to Sana whether she eats it or not. If she still ate that, she's a stupid "Dahyun said.

They return to their table after getting their meals.

Tzuyu saw a commotion in Sana's direction as they were eating. She rose up swiftly, disregarding her friend's call once again. She already knew what happen.

"Did she eat the shrimp?" Tzuyu asks to Sana's companions, who just nod.

"I warned you, she was allergic!" Tzuyu yelled at Taehyung.

"I had no idea!" He yelled back.

"I already warned you, dumb!" Tzuyu became enraged. She attempts to lift Sana, but she is quite heavy.

"I'll bring her to the clinic," Taehyung replied, attempting to push Tzuyu away.

"Shut up!" Tzuyu remarked this as she gathered all of her power to carry Sana.

When she feels Sana attempting to get off her, but she was to weak she has no choice but to let Tzuyu lift her.

Tzuyu's friend noticed her rushing out of the cafeteria with Sana in her arms. They decided to follow Tzuyu.

"Did she still eat it?" Dahyun inquires when she approaches Tzuyu, and Tzuyu just nods.

"What a stupid," Dahyun said.

*****

Tzuyu's last subject had passed, and her thoughts were still on Sana. All she think about is how Sana is doing.
When she brought her to the clinic, her arms began to develop red patches and she began scratching her arms incessantly.

She walks back to the clinic, and since the classes are over, she decides to offer Sana a ride home.

"Where is she?" Tzuyu asks to the nurse when she arrives to the clinic, but she does not see Sana at the clinic bed.

"She just got out with Mr. Kim," the nurse replied, causing her blood to boil once again.

She rushes and looks around for Sana, but she is no longer visible on campus. She simply returned to her car, defeated again.

She sighs as she gets into her car and turns on the engine. She was ready to drive out of the gate when she noticed a familiar figure standing there.

"It's Sana unnie," she remarked as she exited her car.

Tzuyu came to a halt as she noticed Sana standing beside Taehyung, arms clinging to him.

She just ignores it and walks right to them, pretending she doesn't see Sana's arm clinging to Taehyung's.

Tzuyu called out, "Sana unnie."

When Sana didn't glance at her, she shouted out again, "Sana unnie."

Sana frowns as she shifts her eyes to Tzuyu.

Tzuyu saw Sana's red patches were gradually disappearing.

"It's already dark, so I'Il will drive you home. Your mother must be worried right now "Tzuyu remarked and drew Sana's hand away, but Sana removed her hand.

"Can't you see I'm with someone?" Sana expressed her annoyance.

"Okay? hello," Tzuyu sarcastically greeted Taehyung

"Let's go, "Tzuyu stated.

"As I already told you, that earlier will be the first and last time I will go with ride with you," Sana replied, removing Tzuyu's hand once again.

"Taehyung will walk me home." Sana added.

"Walk? Do you know what time it is? Your house is quite far away from here. You'll be late arriving home." Tzuyu said.

"It's none of your business," Sana replied, and they began walking away, leaving Tzuyu behind, defeated yet again.

Someone hugged her from behind and helped her stand up. She noticed Seulgi standing in front of her, combing the strands of her hair that were covering her face.

"You should go home, it's getting late," Seulgi replied, smiling at Tzuyu. She witnessed what had happened earlier.

"Thank you for saving me again," Tzuyu murmured, hugging her once more.

Seulgi simply caresses Tzuyu's back till she feels better.

Tzuyu gently pulls back from the hug. She glances down at Seulgi's wrist and sees that the bracelet she gave her is still on her wrist.

"It fits you," Tzuyu replied with a smile that makes Tzuyu blush.

"Do you need a ride?" Tzuyu asks, and Seulgi smiles genuinely.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 36.1K 194
Fall in love with someone who doesn't make you think love is hard. April.08.2020 •FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE - SATZU Highest Impressive Ranking #2 out of...
112K 5.5K 46
Minatozaki Sana was sick ever since she was born. She has a heart disease and the only way to save her is to change her heart. She have to undergo a...
18.5K 536 2
This story is part of the 'Fuck Shots' collection, but then I decided to create a separate book. Summary: This story revolves around Sana and Tzuyu...
1M 25.1K 199
Love is the most special and unique bond between two people. Love makes lovers bloom in their own selves, help them become a better person and teach...