Yes, I am crazy

By mf_queen48

I don't know when it happened, or how, but I know I'm crazy. Nothing more, nothing less. Or well, maybe add w... More

Chapter 1 - I'm not insane
Chapter 2 - Hunter
Chapter 3 - The bucket list
Chapter 4 - The prank
Chapter 5 - A fricking gun!?
Chapter 6 - Kidnapped
Chapter 7 - I'm to young to die!
Chapter 9 - Red ostrich
Chapter 10 - Code Orange!
Chapter 11 - Steve, a.k.a a scissor.
Chapter 12 - When did I ever paint a wall green?
Chapter 13 - My true side... Or just another weird one?
Chapter 14 - That's exactly what a stormtrooper would say!
Chapter 15 - Soon. So close
Chapter 16 - Bertha, are you a potato?
Chapter 17 - Sleep is for the weak
Chapter 18 - Who am I?
Chapter 19 - Inner ninja
Chapter 20 - The oncoming war
Chapter 21 - What room?
Chapter 22 - How I ended up ruling the world
Chapter 23 - Officially crazy
Chapter 24 - Asshole 2.0
Chapter 25 - An early death
Chapter 26 - The mimer?
Chapter 27 - 76
Chapter 28 - I'm literally dead
Chapter 29 - Piece of pie
After
Epilogue
ANNOUNCEMENT TIME!

Chapter 8 - McDonalds

10.8K 388 126
By mf_queen48

Hunters POV.

Samantha continued sleeping after she'd fainted and we all just stared at her. She was just so much... craziness. 

Suddenly she kicked out with her leg, hit Jake and mumbled something incoherent. Jake rubbed his arm where she'd hit him and made a grimace. I listened closer to Samantha and she screamed. I stared panicking and wondered what I was soposed to do. 

Then she burst out: "No! Dalai Lama! Don't do it!" She snatched my hand and squeezed it hard. I was just about to jerk it back when she loosened her grip and snuggled closer to me. I was frozen and didn't know what to do. "I will kill you slowly..." She muttered low in my ear and then she relax and started to snore loudly. 

What?! was my only thought and I was so confused, but at the same time a little amused, this may turn into something good. 

My hope was shattered when her eyes flew opened and she screamed: "I didn't do it!" 

I frowned at her. "What didn't you do?" I asked. 

She narrowed her eyes at me. "Whatever he said, it isn't true", she denied. "I don't have anything to do with all the cookies that were stolen, I swear!" 

I raised an eyebrow. "Really?" 

She didn't answer but suddenly seemed to register that she sat in my lap. She scurried away from me and looked at the others. No one said anything. Then her stomach grumbled and broke the silence. 

"I'm hungry", she whined. As if on order, her stomach rumbled some more. 

I didn't answer. Suddenly she shouted ot out excitement, "McDonalds!" and pointed at the food place that was coming closer.

"Pull in, pull in, pull in!" She jumped a little while nagging. When no one reacted her face grew dark. "Pull in now or else..." She didn't finish the sentence. 

"Or else what? You'll be more annoying? I don't think that's possible", I said. She stared weird at me, like she was planning my funeral. The look scared me a little coming from her but I didn't give in. 

Then she drew a gun out of her bag and pointed it to my face. "Or else I'll shoot you all for kidnapping me and then not giving me food. Food.

I froze. How could we even miss the gun? We had searched her backback and taken out all the stuff that could've alerted someone about where she was. However, I didn't think more of it as she stared me down. 

Everyone held their breaths and waited for something to happen. Then another grumble was heard and we all looked at Ethan who looked embarrassed. 

"I'm also getting pretty hungry", he admitted low. 

I sighed. "I guess we're eating at McDonalds then", I said defeated. Samantha squealed a little and loosened her grip on the gun. When she saw that I were staring at it she narrowed her eyes at me. 

"I'm keeping this", she told me and put the gun in the backpack again. 

No way, I thought. As soon as I got the chance, I would take it.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Samanthas POV.

When we opened the doors and stepped inside McDonalds everyone stared at us. Wait, no... That kid who was filling his parents food with ketchup wasn't looking. Oh, he just looked up.. Yep, everyone stared. 

The guys didn't seem to noticed but kept going. The line parted like the red sea when they walked up to the casher. I wasn't even sure if that was legal. 

Maybe it had something to do with the aura they gave or they had just seen the broccoli sticker and assumed the worst like I did. 

I stepped before the boys and began my order. As my list of things grew, eyes widened in shock as they looked at me. 

"I want two big mac, wait, make that three. One cheeseburger, a chicken burger, chicken mc nuggets 9-pack, three extra french fries, one milkshake vinilla and... Did I forgot something?" I turned to Lorentz who stared blankly back. "Oh, yes, a big cola and two ice creams with chocolate topping. Did you get that?" I asked sweetly. 

'I don't understad how you're still slim' Ce said. 

I shrugged. "I was blessed, I guess." Then I sat down at a table and waited for the others to order. When they finally broke out of the daze they ordered their petty food and came to sit down next to me. 

No one said anything and it began to feel awkward. "Soo...", I drew out the word as I thought of something to say. "What do you think about... potatoes?"

'You did not just say that' Ce said threateningly. 

"Watch'ya gonna do bout it?" I asked sassily. She didn't have time to answer before Lorentz started to talk. 

"Potatoes?" he asked confused. 

'Just what I thought' Ce agreed. 

"Oh, shut up!" I told her angrily. 

Lorentz looked at me shocked. "What?"

"No, I wasn't talking to you!" 

"Who did you speak to then?" The guy who had told that he was hungry said. He had blue eyes and black hair. I decided to call him... Comrade. Yes, Comrade suited him. 

'You're ridiculous' Ce sighed. 

"Maybe, but", I didn't have time to finish my sentence cause then, my eyes landed on plates with food. "FOOD!" 

I jumped up from my seat and squealed. I did a little victory dance and fist pumped in the air. I stopped my celebration as the plates was put down on the table. I grew serious and sat down, never taking my eyes of the food. 

The employe cleared his throat and announced, "Miss, you'll have to wait a little more for the rest of the food." 

I only nodded, barely noticing him. 

"What are she doing?" Aquila whispered to Flunky who stared at me. In fact, all the guys stared worryingly at me. I put up a finger, not taking my eyes of the food. They got quiet. 

I breathed deeply in and then out and closed my eyes.

'Why do you insist on doing this every single time?' Ce whined. 

My food, my ritual, I thought back at her. She snorted. 'Right'

Suddenly, without warning, I snatched a burger from the plate and made the boys jump. 

"You're ridiculous", I told them as I opened the box containing a big mac and took a big bite like nothing was wrong. 

Soon, they all began to eat and didn't think more about my weirdness. I think. 

When I had eaten two big mac's, the chicken burger and some mc nuggets I decided to start a small talk. 

"You do this often?" I asked. 

"Do what?" 

"You know, kidnap people", I casually said while shrugging. 

They looked at each other but didn't answer my question, so I decided to word the question that been nagging me for a while now. I drew in a deep breath, closed my eyes and built up my courage.

"Do I have to go back to school?" I held my breath. When no one responded and popped my eyes opened. "What?"

"You would rather be with a group of unknown guys that kidnapped you than go to school?" Lorentz asked. 

I looked at him with a duh-face. "Yeah."

"A gang that kills people and want to take your father down?" Aquila said hesitant. 

I nodded, serious. "Don't forget the broccoli sticker", I reminded him.

"You're crazy", Phony told me. 

I looked at him with pity and patted his head. "It is okay to be dumb and if you decide to start a stating-the-obvious club, I will support you full hearted."

The other guys snickered while Phony glared at me with a clenched jaw. I furrowed my eyebrows at him like I was wondering what was wrong. 

"What?" I asked innocently and took some pommes that arrived. "Loosen up or you'll break a tooth dude."

'You're just making it worse' Ce stated.

"The situation got bad the time they decided to put a broccoli sticker at the van."

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Don't take me seriously, I don't.

Now I am going to quoth a wise person,

You're not normal,

but normal is boring.

So embrace your craziness,

and be you

- Me

I like to write these short verse's about weird things that sometimes rhymes, and I hope you'll find some deep meaning speaking to you (or else it is just me) or just be nice enough not to make remarks on them. 

I will also start writing on some new books, so if I don't update it can be because of that. *Speaking behind hand* No one care.

Sorry for the boringness in this chapter and A/N - I almost feel asleep writing it. I just want to let you know so you can read, share, vote, comment and vote on the other stories to. 

Just so you now, you vote in the corner or under the text Continue Reading the Next Part, just so you know... heh...

— Love, your favorite author

Samantha Snow in the picture^^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7M 1.4M 58
One thing, just one little thing Julie had to do to have a... Let's say decent... First day at her new school... Don't. Draw. Attention. First impres...
Heart By Mara Jade

Mystery / Thriller

17K 1.1K 27
Her name was Gabriella Quintanilla. She was a senior in high school during this time. She had the looks, all the boys, the popularity, the clothes, a...
525 8 61
" aww, how kind. Is this your way of getting another proof that I am a criminal so that you can put me in prison. Because, if that is the goal, you g...
365K 11.3K 28
You know I was never that one kid at school who everyone feared. I was bullied every single day, day in and day out. The day I became feared, It was...