A Truce Old Friend?(Error x I...

By Enderwolf_22

(Might make a rewritten version of this story since I'm not too proud of it. If you're reading this note, lea... More

Chapter 1: Another Day, Another War
Chapter 2: We Are The Star Sanses
Chapter 3: I hate you.....
Chapter 4: Why Does He Cry...
Chapter 5: An Attack
Chapter 6: I'm just gonna snoop a little.....
Chapter 7: You pervert!/AN
Chapter 8: IM SO STUPID!!!!
Chapter 9: Ink is Ill
Chapter 10: Surprise?
Chapter 11:Let's Keep This a Secret.....
Chapter 12: A Look Into The Dark Side...
Chapter 13: Suspicious
Chapter 14: He is mine...
Chapter 15: Nightmare's Apology and Ink's Creation/ 1K Reads Special
Chapter 16: The Guilt Trip
Chapter 17: Party Is On
Chapter 18: Truth or......DARE
Chapter 19: Making Things Right
Chapter 20: Going too Far
Chapter 21: Meanwhile With the Other Weirdos
Chapter 22: Not Meant to Be
Chapter 23: Destruction is the Only Solution
Chapter 25: Just a Little Sin...
Chapter 26: Care
Chapter 27: A Sweet Aftermath

Chapter 24: Recovery/AN

1.1K 38 27
By Enderwolf_22

Its officially summer break so I should have more time to write now! Let's see how this goes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dream's POV: Red let out another growl as I applied some more disinfectant to the wound on his arm.

"Calm down," I told him, "by moving you'll only make the pain worse." He growled again lowly and stayed still. He continued to let out hisses of pain as I treated his arm. I wrapped it up and bandages and gently put his arms in a makeshift sling. "There. We'll apply some more medicine to it later." Red rolled his eyes. A whine was heard behind me. I turned my head to see Blue with pleading eyes. I had quickly been able to heal his soul with my magic a bit earlier, but it still had few cracks and he struggled moving a bit. I nodded and his eyes lit up a little. He went past me with a slight limp and climbed onto the couch Red was sitting on. He hugged Red gently as to not hurt his arm and Red wrapped his good arm around Blue and pet his head. They're so cute. I turned away with a chuckle and walked upstairs. They probably need some alone time. Hehe. Besides I should check on Ink. Ever since we got home, he's been so quiet. I hope he's ok. I knocked on the door to his room. "Hey Ink. Everything ok?" No answer. "Ink?" Still no answer.  I sighed. I guess I'm going in. I opened the door gently. I looked at Ink who sat on the windowsill and stared at the sunset. It gave off a bright orange glow to his face. He seemed deep in though. 

"I just.....don't understand.." Ink said breaking the scilence. "why would Error....do such a thing..." Ink looked at me with mismatched eyes. They were bright in color, but they looked so lifeless. It made me shiver. "What did I do wrong.....?" he said and put his head in his hands. I sighed sadly and walked over to him. I sat next to him and gently rubbed his back. 

"Ink you have done nothing wrong....this isn't your fault...."  I reassured him. I hated seeing him like this. 

"I loved him....I really did Dream...." he started shaking a bit. "Did he even love me back. Was he just gaining my trust.....to use me," Ink's voice stared to break, "is h-he now just t-t-throwing me a-away like t-trash...." I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled ink into a tight hug. He clung to me instantly and cried heavily into my shirt. I began to rub gentle circles on his back while humming a song. I felt my yellow aura surround both me and Ink to begin calming him down. Heh. He's kind of acting how I did....when I first confessed to him.....ironic I guess. Ink's shaking began to slow and he was now just shivering slightly. His cries turned into small sobs as he sat up again. He wiped the excess tears from his eyes. "Thanks....Dream...." I nodded and grabbed Ink's hand. He turned a bit surprised at me, but his eyes still held sadness. 

"Ink...I don't know why Error was acting the way he did, but..... I don't think he was- no I know he wasn't exploiting you for anything." I said with confidence in my decision. "I can see his aura Ink. There is something there, he does love you!" Inky eyes widened for a second, but turned back to doubt as he sighed. 

"Thanks Dream for your reassurance....and everything, but" he pushed my hand away, "it's basically done." He stood up and grabbed his paintbrush. "It's just what destiny has chosen for us. We were....just never meant to be friends, let alone together" I stood up following Ink.

"But he-" Ink cut me off. 

"I'm off. I need to start fixing Underfell.....see ya later Dream....I guess.." Before I could say anything more, Ink teleported away. I growled and punched the wall (666 words....I've been accepted- also Dream what'd that wall do to you) in frustration. I slid slowly to the floor. A lot of people would think I'd be happy with Ink and Error being apart. After all I still have feelings for him, but I'm not. I'm the complete opposite actually. I'm unbelievably upset. I'm frustrated. Why would Error do such a thing. That bastard....How could he just hurt the one he loves! I swear I'm about to punch that wall again.

"God dang it Error why....." I said to myself. I took a deep breath. There has to be a reason for Errors sudden aggression. He's kind of bipolar yes since he's bad with emotions, but this was different. I could see his feeling were hurt which caused his aura to become so dark. Let's see.... Beofre the attack, Error was at the really random sleepover we had. God we should've got Fresh and Echo to kiss- NO!!! Focus Dream. Ok. Ok. Think think think thi- Wait. That next day I confessed to Ink...and forced him into kiss. But that's when everyone left, unless....Error was still there. What you and Dream did.... 

My eyes widened. HE SAW ME KISS INK!!!! I stood abruptly almost knocking over a stack of art books. No it was just a mistake. Oh no oh no oh no- I need to fix this but how? I paced around the room anxiously. After a minute of pacing I tripped over an art book. I let out a small yelp as I fell. I rubbed my skull and picked up the sketchbook. It was open to a recently drawn picture of Error.   He seemed to be wearing a long scarf with clothing that had blue strings to attach each piece of cloth together. He kind of looked like some sort of hobo. I stood up the picture still in my hand. I started at it for a while whena sudden idea cam into my head. Now let me tell ya'. This idea was stupid and I would most likely die from doing it, but I didn't argue with it. I put the drawing of Error in my pocket. I was the one who caused this mess to happen so I have to fix it. I looked around the room because it might be the last time I'd see it. 

Then, without a single hint of hesitation, I teleported to the void.

Red's POV (because we haven't paid much attention to him or Blue): 

Blue looked at Dream with wide eyes. Dream sighed and nodded letting him past him. Blue limped a bit to the couch I was sitting on and climbed up. He hugged me being gentle with my injured arm as I used my good one to hug him back and pull him closer. I rubbed Blue's skull which caused him to purr as if he were a cat. I heard Dream chuckle and leave, but neither of us payed it mind. I continued to hug Blue close as he nuzzled into the fabric of my sweater (he isn't wearing his jacket since it got all bloody). I soon started to hear sniffles and quiet whines. I raised a brow and lifted Blue's head. A few tears fell from his face as he tried to look away. The sight broke my heart. 

"Baby Blue, what's wrong?" He blushed a bit at the nickname and let out hiccups as he tried to respond to my question. 

"I'm sorry! I let y-you *sniff* get h-hurt! I didn't m-mean to!" Blue cried out. I sighed. 

"I'm fine Blue. I'm right here. I'm ok. We both are." He shook his head. 

"It's n-not just that. *sniff* Y-you always are protecting m-me...when I- *sniff* I should be p-protecting you....I p-promised Ink I-I'd p-protect the universes, b-but *sniff* how can I-I do that when I c-can't even b-be there for my own bo-boy-boyfriend." I slightly blushed at the term boyfriend. I'm still not used to it. I gave him a small smile and wiped the tears from his eye sockets.

"Blue....it's alright to have others protecting you sometimes. No one can be out there for every person. You gotta do what you can. It not your fault others fuck things up." He giggled a bit, playfully punching me when I cursed. "You do great at protecting Ink, Dream, your bro, so keep doing that. You protect them and I'll protect you and that sexy body of yours~" Blues face lit up as he quickly hid his face in my sweater again. 

"RED!!! YOU BIG MEANIE!!!!"  I chuckled and planted a small kiss on his forehead. I could see his face light up more. Hehe such an innocent cutie. I lifted his head once more and planted a kiss on his mouth, him instantly kissing back and wrapping his arms around my neck.

"I'd die for you anytime Bably Blue..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Done! Ok. First things first. I drew a new cover if you haven't noticed already. Here it is in its full glory!

I'm really proud of it surprisingly since skeletons are usually quite hard for me to draw. I hope you guys like it to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok. Second. Side ships in this story!

 I'll be continuing with the Nightcross every so often and possibly Cherryberry, but should we do anything more. I could add in Afterdeath, but I've been thinking about a suitor/side story for Dream. I've been thinking. 

What if Dream ended up falling in love with his mirrored self!? I personally hate Marvaul with every fiber of my being, but with Xellence and Cross dating as well as Eraser and Reboot having the same story as Ink and Error, Marvaul is pretty alone. Or we could just end up pairing Dream with Lust if you guys are that cruel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lastly. This story is possibly sadly coming close to an ending. 

I'm not sure. So I'll be trying to focus on my Pray story as well, but if you guys have any suggestions for a new story I should make tell me in the comments!

Word Count:  1721 words

Also thank you guys so much for over 6,000 reads like holy shit that's insane! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.6K 2.2K 29
silence..no matter how much error tries, all he can hear is his own thoughts, and a painful ringing sound..no one knows hes broken, but what will hap...
40.4K 1.2K 5
(REWRITE OF THIS BOOK IS UP! It is called "Obsessive Love".) (I do not own the cover, Undertale nor any of the characters besides my OC's, they belon...
19.6K 410 27
Error and ink just have a usual fight . But a while later Ink notices some differences in Errors behaviour. But doesn't give the right attention to h...
16.7K 650 43
Another Inkmare fanfiction again! Cover by me OwO ~~~•~~~ Ink was now being a depressed bean.He had been a lot through relationships with someone but...