Her Own Kingdom

Por _justalostgirl_

KINGDOM SERIES BOOK 1 (SEQUEL: His Own Kingdom) Raegan, Rae for short, Jones is a princesss from Ireland who... M谩s

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Author's Note

Chapter 28

165 10 8
Por _justalostgirl_

Peter's POV

When a girl says she will be ready in 10 minutes, that's a lie. It's been 30 minutes and she still hasn't come out of Petra's bathroom. I have been lying down on my sister's bed for a while now. Maybe she is taking a time to think or something. I don't know.

" Why are you in my room? " , Petra asked annoyed as she entered her room.

" Waiting for Rae. " , I replied.

" Did you attempt to apologize? " , she asked giving me a look.

" Yeah, but she still hates me. " , I sighed.

" I don't blame her. You are the most complicated boy that I know. " , Petra stated.

I rolled my eyes.

" Well, don't even think about trying to convince her to stay. She made up her mind and you have to respect her wishes. " , Petra said sternly.

" I do respect her wishes. I just wish she stayed longer. " , I sighed.

" Why? All you do is scold her, torture her, and yell at her. " , Petra pointed out.

" She is different, Petra. A different girl. " , I said. " She is like a puzzle that I have to solve. "

" Peter. Rae has a different life than us. She is a royal. She lives in a castle. She has servants. She wants to marry a prince. She- " , Petra started

" Marry a prince? " , I questioned. " Who? "

" I don't know. " , she shrugged.

" Ask her then. I want to know. " , I said but it came out as an order.

" It's none of your business. " , Petra sassed me.

" Well it's my business now. " , I said.

" Such a stalker. " , she mumbled under her breath.

" I heard that. " , I huffed.

The bathroom door opened to reveal Rae. My eyes were drawn to her. She wore a simple blue dress that matched her eyes with boots on. Her hair was braided in a bun. Her fair skin glowing slightly. Her cheeks were pink and her smile was gorgeous. She was gorgeous and adorable.

" Oh, hi Petra. " , she waved.

My sister waved back.

" Rae, you never mentioned the name of the prince that you wanted to marry. " , I pointed out.

" Why would I tell that important information to villians? " , she asked.

" Smart girl. " , Petra nodded.

" Rae, come on. We aren't that bad. " , I said. " What's his name? "

Rae stayed quiet before she spoke. " Damon. Prince Damon of Romania. That's the prince that I wanted to marry. " , she said. " I'm living with him and his family for a while so I can impress him and hopefully get married so my country and his country can unite. "

" Does this Damon have black jet hair, fair skin, and purple eyes? " , Petra asked carefully.

" Yes...he has all of those features. " , Rae slowly nodded. " Why? "

" Oh this just keeps getting better and better. " , Petra laughed.

I swear she laughs at everything. I don't know how I'm related to her.

" Rae, has Damon ever mentioned having a girlfriend or something? " , I asked carefully.

" Yeah. But they will break up soon. I currently was going to have Petra use her magic to wipe out his memory of his girlfriend, but I'm debating on it. " , Rae nodded.

" Do you know who his girlfriend is? " , Petra asked.

" Some stuck-up, selfish girl named Evie. " , Rae said jealously

" Evie. Has blue hair, fair skin, brown eyes, wears a lot of dark blue, red, and gold colors, and wears wedges or heels? That Evie? " , Petra asked.

" Yes. " , I nodded.

Petra and I exchanged glances before looking at Rae.

" Rae, love, I'm afraid that if you had asked me to do the favor for you, I wouldn't do it. " , Petra said. " Evie is a friend of mine. "

" Her and Damon have been dating for almost 3 years. " , I informed her.

Rae's eyes widened. " 3 years? Then how come nobody has ever mentioned her? " , she asked.

" Well Evie isn't a normal girl. " , Petra said. " She is from a different world and wouldn't be acceptable for Damon. However, if Damon doesn't find a princess in a certain amount of time then his parents have no choice but to accept Evie. " , Petra said. " Accept her after being introduced to Evie. "

" So if I don't want to be with Damon or if he doesn't want to be with me then...I go back to Ireland and Evie becomes queen. " , Rae said quietly as she played with her hands nervously.

Petra and I slowly nodded.

" It's basically a setup, love. I'm sorry. " , Petra sighed.

I looked at Rae. Her blue eyes softened and tear after tear were strolling down her cheeks. Her hands were slightly shaking and she tremebled slightly.

" Rae, I'm sorry, love. We didn't know that Damon never told you. I guess he is too nice of a guy to tell you the truth. " , Petra said softly.

" I'm just a puppet. I have been a puppet all along. " , Rae sniffled quietly.

I sighed. I could feel anger boiling in my blood. Petra immediately looked at me seeing my clenched fists glowing green. She shook her head at me. I slowly nodded and took a deep breath before I looked at Rae.

How dare these people play strings on her? I may have not known Rae for a long time but she doesn't deserve it. She is the most sweetest princess that I have ever met and deserves to be with a boy that would treat her right.

Rae wiped her tears and shook her head.

" Take me home. Take me back to Romania. " , she said slightly being stern. " I need to go back before anything is official. "

I looked at Petra and she looked at me.

" Take her home. Do as the princess wishes. " , I said in a calmly tone.

Petra nodded before she held Rae's hand. Rae looked up at me and waved before I waved back at her. Then they disappeared. But I have a feeling that I would see those big, blue eyes again.

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

1.1K 78 22
Lara Jones, a quiet pirate whom was never allowed to leave her ship, due to her father, Captain Jones not allowing her to, it was 'too dangerous' he'...
47.3K 921 20
馃挌Under Editing Separately 馃挌 Taken from your true home you end up in the Enchanted Forest, living with the Evil Queen. During the dark curse you fou...
30.1K 919 51
FEATURED STORY ON @WattNeverland She shares the same green eyes, brown hair, fair skin, and accent as him. Raised by her brother, she only knows how...
13.3K 480 18
The Evil Queen has been waiting for her revenge for way too long. So as word spreads that Snow White is about to have a daughter she makes a plan to...