NinjaGo: Lloyd X Reader [Disc...

By Crimsia

(Y/N) was just having a normal day in her normal life. She was watching Ninjago in her room. She wished th... More

Prologue
Rise of the Snakes
Home
Snakebit
Never Trust A Snake
Can of Worms
The Snake King
Tick Tock
Once Bitten, Twice Shy
The Royal Blacksmiths
All of Nothing
Rise of the Great Devourer
Day of the Great Devourer
Season 2!
Darkness Shall Rise
Pirates VS Ninjas
Double Trouble
Child's Play
~Special Episode: Womanhood~
The Stone Army
The Day Ninjago Stood Still
The Last Voyage
Island of Darkness
~Special Episode: Christmas~
The Last Hope
Return of the Overlord
Rise of the Spinjitsu Masters
Season 3!
The Surge
The Art of the Silent Fist
Blackout
A/N
The Curse of the Golden Master

The Green and Yellow Ninja

11.7K 164 481
By Crimsia

3rd POV

In the middle of the night on the bounty, someone was sneaking into the cabinet with the Green and Yellow Ninja suits. They opened it, looked if anyone was coming, and took them. The suits were on the floor. Cole came into view. He held his scythe, attacking a Serpentine. The person stood in front of the mirror with the Green Ninja suit on. Jay had his nun-chucks and attacked the Serpentine. The person was doing moves in the room.

???: Woo-hoo!

Zane threw his shurikens at the Serpentine, freezing him. The person finished his fighting moves. Suddenly, a light shown on the Ninjas with Nya behind it.

Nya: Good training. Your powers are getting stronger. But where's Kai?

Kai was now wearing the Yellow Ninja's suit in front of the mirror.

Kai: Fire! Unlock fire! Uh, fire go! Shoot flames! Oh, come on. Everyone else can do it. So can you. Bring Heat!

Kai did a backflip and began to do push ups with one hand. He looked at the mirror again and saw his team mates behind him, laughing.

Cole: Very nice. Perhaps if you tried the phrase "fire dork" maybe it might work.

Kai: How long have you all been watching?

Jay: The Yellow Ninja suit, that's awesome! You also have the Green Ninja suit!

Kai: Well, I was looking for some kind of clue from Sensei and then I found these.

Zane: But you know only they is fortold to face Lord Garmadon is destined to be the Green and Yellow Ninja and only they should wear the Green and Yellow Ninja outfits. So Sensei would most likely be very--

Kai: I know, I know. But I thought if I just tried them on, it might help me see my true potential. It's not fair that you guys have unlocked your cool powers and I still haven't. Besides, Sensei's gone and we don't know when he's coming back.

I heard the door open.

Sensei: Hello? I'm home.

Jay, Cole, and Zane: Sensei!

Kai gasps, looking at the outfit he is wearing. He hides behind the room divider.

The rest of the Ninja ran outside to meet Sensei and Nya.

Sensei: Ah. It's so good to be home.

Zane: So glad you're back.

Cole: Did you bring us anything?

Jay: Oh, Sensei, have you missed a lot. Zane's a nindroid, Nya's the mysterious Samurai, Cole's a dancer--

Sensei: Zane is a what?

Zane: You've been gone for a while. We'll catch up later. But you should know, all of us except Kai have discovered our true potential.

Sensei: Have you now? Where is Kai?

Kai came running to the entrance, panting.

Kai: Right here. So glad you're back safe.

Dark arms appeared behind Sensei, stretched out. Then, Lord Garmadon came from behind Sensei.

Kai: Aah, Sensei! Behind you!

Everything became slow motion. Kai jumps in the air, drawing his sword, ready to attack Lord Garmadon. Jay and Cole stood confused yet shocked. Zane jumped in front of Sensei.

Zane: Sensei!

Kai attacks Lord Garmadon but Garmadon fell, barely missing the attack. While Zane landed on Sensei. Everything was at it's pace now. Kai jumps at Lord Garmadon again.

Kai: Aah! He's got four arms.

Lord Garmadon caught the sword with his four arms, preventing Kai getting the sword closer to him.

Lord Garmadon: So we meet again.

Kai: He must've followed you, Sensei!

Sensei: Kai, stop! He is the reason I left. For so long as Pythor has Lloyd, he will be our guest.

Cole: We have to live with this guy?

Zane: But Sensei, he has four arms!

Jay: Uh, must I remind you ever since he turned evil he's been trying to get out four Golden Weapons?

Sensei: Enough!

All: Yes, Sensei.

Lord Garmadon: This isn't about the weapons, it's about my son.

Sensei: From here on out, you will obey me and you will respect my brother.

All: Yes, Sensei.

Then, they heard a door open. I looked at the direction to find a sleepy (Y/N) with a blanket, rubbing her eyes. She spoke in a cute quiet voice full of innocence.

(Y/N): What's going on?

She yawned.

Sensei: Oh, child. Did we wake you?

She nodded her head, sleepily.

Sensei turns to the Ninja.

Sensei: Look what you have done. You woke up a child from her precious sleep. She needs it to fully grow and become strong.

Ninja: Sorry.

(Y/N) looks behind Sensei, and sees Lord Garmadon.

(Y/N): Who's that man?

Sensei: Come, little one.

Sensei holds out one of his hands towards (Y/N). She grabs it as Sensei leads her to Lord Garmadon. The Ninja keep a eye on Lord Garmadon's every action, protectively when (Y/N) was in front of him.

Sensei: This is my brother, Lord Garmadon.

(Y/N) looks up at the Dark Lord with eyes full of innocence and purity. She smiled at him. This shocked the Dark Lord.

(Y/N): Hello, Mr. Lord Garmadon.

The Dark Lord chuckles.

Lord Garmadon: Hello, who may you be?

(Y/N): My name is (Y/N).

Sensei: This is Lloyd's friend.

Lord Garmadon nods.

(Y/N): Are you Lloyd's dad?

Lord Garmadon: Yes, I am.

Sensei: He's gonna be staying with us for a while to help get Lloyd back.

(Y/N)'s eyes widened in happiness, filled with hope, and she smiles widely.

(Y/N): Really?

Lord Garmadon: Yes, really.

(Y/N) hugs him. Everyone looks at the scene shocked. Lord Garmadon's eyes were wide as saucers. (Y/N) lets go and yawns.

Sensei: Now, you must go to bed. You're still tired and need rest. Who is going to take her back to bed?

Kai: I will.

Kai walks up to (Y/N) and picks her up. She wraps her arms around his neck, snuggling her head into his neck. Kai smiled. They started heading to (Y/N)'s room. (Y/N) looked up at the group and waved.

(Y/N): Goodnight.

All: Goodnight.

The two disappeared from the others' view but before Kai saw Garmadon smile, his evil smile at him.

Lord Garmadon: Sweet little girl.

Sensei: Yes, she is. Well, now to the bridge. We must push our attention to more pressing matters.

Kai's POV

I walked to (Y/N)'s room with her sleeping in my arms. I opened the door and laid her onto her bed. She looks so peaceful. I tuck her into bed and sit there for a little bit.

'I can't have her near Lord Garmadon. He could hurt her. I have to protect the others from him too.'

I kiss her head in a brother like manner. I left the room after glancing at her sleeping figure once more.

3rd POV

At the bridge, the group was there, discussing about the Fangblades as the sun was rising.

Sensei: So where are we at with the four Fangblades?

Jay: Oh, Pythor managed to take the first two, but there's still two left.

Cole: And we only need one in order to prevent him from unleashing the Great Devourer.

Sensei: Any luck finding their whereabouts?

Zane: No, but the falcon is programmed to alert us if he sees any suspicious activity.

Sensei: Good, if we find the Fangblade, we find Lloyd. Kai and Nya, prepare the deck and double check the anchor. We need to be ready when we first get word of activity.

Nya and Kai: Yes, Sensei.

Kai: I have my eye on you.

Lord Garmadon smiles at him as Kai walks backwards to the arch of the ceiling.

Kai: Ouch!

Sensei sighs. Nya pulls Kai out of the room.

Sensei: Jay, did you say the falcon was programmed?

Jay: Ha-ha. Okay, Sensei. I don't know where to start. It all started when we saw the falcon....

Kai's POV

Nya and I were at the deck doing what Sensei wanted.

Me: But Nya, did you see he has four arms? Wherever Sensei found him, he's now made it possible so that he can possess all four weapons at once. I don't trust him. Not one bit.

Nya: You have to remember, he's not just the Dark Lord, he's also Sensei's brother. Though, he's pure evil, Sensei holds him close to his heart.

Kai: That's it.

Nya: What?

Kai: To unlock my power. Sensei said the heart is the key. Maybe if I stay up to Lord Garmadon, I'll find my true potential and everyone can see I'm the Green or Yellow Ninja. Ha! Nya, you're a genius.

Nya: I don't quite follow your logic.

Kai: No time to explain, I have to go train. If I'm gonna confront Garmadon soon, I gotta be at the top of my game.

Nya: But Sensei said he's our guest.

Kai: Garmadon might've fooled Sensei, but don't think for a second I'm not keeping my eye on him. Nya, the Lord of Darkness just became our roommate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd POV

The Ninjas were brushing their teeth but saw Lord Garmadon sharpening his teeth, making metal clanging noises. He smiles at them.

Timeskip

They were having lunch with him. (Y/N) was there too. She sat next to Kai, who looked at Lord Garmadon for any signs of intent to hurt her. (Y/N) looks at the Dark Lord confused and amused by his food choice. Lord Garmadon saw this and winked at her with his fork up, showing a maggot. Kai glared at Lord Garmadon and brought (Y/N) closer to him. Garmadon smiled and began rapidly eating his food.

Cole: What's he eating?

Kai: Condensed evil. Supposed to be low in fat.

One of them was crawling to Kai and (Y/N).

Kai: Ugh!

Kai hit it away with his fork.

Timeskip

A romantic movie was in view on the TV.

Man: Goodbye, my darling.

Jay looks at Nya, hypnotized by her beauty. Then, suddenly TV channel was changed. Nya and Jay looked over to Garmadon, he switched the TV to something horror. He laugh at the man's screams.

Timeskip

There was a storm outside. Kai and Zane were at the bridge controlling the Bounty through the storm.

Zane: Where's Garmadon.

Kai: Ah. Sunbathing.

The Lord of Darkness was sleeping on the deck in the storm, chuckling.

Timeskip

(Y/N) had a nightmare so she walked to the Ninja's room to sleep with one of them. She didn't want to ask Nya because Nya would kick her off the bed. When she walked into the Ninja's room, she saw Garmadon playing with electricity. Kai saw her and walked over to her.

Kai: What's wrong?

(Y/N): I had a nightmare.

Kai: Come on, you can sleep with me.

Kai led (Y/N) to his bunk, he lifted her up. He got into the bed next and put the blanket on the two of them. Garmadon was still doing his thing and it started to irritate Kai, especially since (Y/N) was there trying to sleep.

Kai: Do you have to do that? We're trying to sleep.

Garmadon payed no attention to the Red Ninja. Kai groaned. He pulled (Y/N) close to him, protectively as they tried to fall asleep. Garmadon chuckled at their struggle. Kai put his pillow on their ears, trying to block out the noise.

Timeskip

Garmadon was playing video games with two controllers, laughing. (Y/N) walked into the room to see but Kai pulled her back. He grabbed her hand.

Kai: He's not even playing the game right, he's just shooting and destroying things.

Zane: I've noticed when he's isn't so focused on trying to turn Ninjago into his own image, he's actually quite fascinating.

Cole: Sure, the four arms are freakish, but all in all, he doesn't seem that bad of a guy.

Kai tightened his grip on (Y/N). Then, he let her go, bending to her level.

Kai: Go to Nya and see if she needs any help.

(Y/N) nods her head and runs.

Kai chuckles but turns serious shortly.

Kai: He might be pulling the wool over all your eyes, but not mine. He's up to something. And I'm gonna be ready for it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd POV

In the woods, the falcon cries, landing on a tree. His eyes turns blue. The Serpentine was seen with Pythor, holding the map, and Skales leading the way to the volcano. The falcon flew around to collect more data. The falcon spots Lloyd being carried in a cage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kai's POV

Me: Garmadon, get ready to get Kai'd! Fire!

I began doing Ninja moves in the room.

Me: Wham, bam, sorry to beat you, man!

I heard Sensei from the room.

Sensei: This way. Come, come.

I followed his voice as I was curious of the urgency in his voice. It ended up being in his room.

Sensei: I have come to understand the mysterious Samurai is no longer a mystery.

Nya: Oh yeah, you heard about that. I guess I picked up a thing or two.

Sensei: It was foolish of me to think that a girl could not be destined the Green or Yellow Ninja.

I picked into the room, seeing the Yellow and Green Ninja outfits on his bed surrounded by the four Golden Weapons.

Me: Nya's the Green or Yellow Ninja?

Sensei: When the four weapons are laid out before the Destined Two, the weapons will react, revealing the identity of the Green and Yellow Ninjas.

Nya: But Sensei...

Sensei: Approach the weapons.

I leaned closer, shocked.

Lord Garmadon: What are you doing here?

Me: Woah! Unh!

I fell off the chair.

Me: What are you doing here.

That's when I finally noticed that (Y/N) was beside him, holding onto his hand. My eyes widened.

Lord Garmadon: Well, I was going to get (Y/N) something to eat since she is hungry.

Me: (Y/N) go to Cole to get you something to eat. He'll cook something for you.

She nods, sensing my seriousness. She walks away. We waited until (Y/N) was out of view.

Lord Garmadon: Maybe we should take care of this right now.

Kai: I was hoping you'd say that.

I pushed him back and he did the same to me. I pushed him again. Then, Nya came out from the room.

Nya: Guys, guys, what are you doing out here?

Lord Garmadon: Perhaps you should be asking Mr. Snoppy Pants that question.

Nya: Kai, were you spying on me?

Me: Uh, no way! I was, uh, keeping watch. So are you the Green or Yellow Ninja?

Nya: What? Of course not.

Me: So the weapons didn't tell you? Ah, that means i still have a chance.

Sensei walked out.

Sensei: Truth is, she never wanted to know.

Nya: At first, all I wanted was to be like you, but after seeing how obsessed you've become and discovered what I could do on my own, I'm happy being a samurai.

Me: So who's the Green and Yellow Ninja?

Sensei: Perhaps we will never know.

Suddenly, Jay rushed in.

Jay: Kai, you were supposed to be in the bridge. Zane's falcon spotted them.

We rushed to the bridge.

Nya: Looks like Pythor is at the Temple of Fire. That means the Fangblade is there.

Lord Garmadon: And Lloyd.

Jay: That's the same Fire Temple where Kai and Lord Garmadon first faced off.

Me: If my memory serves me correct, I'd say one of us cheated back when we last fought.

Lord Garmadon: And I remember someone needing their Sensei to save them.

Cole: Guys! For the sake of the Fangblade and Lloyd, can we please just get along?

I look over at Cole and saw (Y/N) standing their giving me a pleading look. I sigh.

Nya: Since the last time we've been there, it looks like the volcano has grown unstable. The place is a powder keg just waiting to blow up. This will be a highly combustible environment.

Jay: Oh, great. Just what I like. Fighting armed and deadly snakes in a highly combustible environment about to blow up.

Sensei: We will do what we must.

Zane: Yes, Sensei. But where are our weapons?

Me: And why is Lord Garmadon not here?

I run out as Sensei calls out my name. I made it to the room where the four weapon are. I saw Lord Garmadon holding them all.

Me: I knew I couldn't trust you. You thief!

Lord Garmadon: Ah. Foolish child. I look forward to teaching you a lesson.

Me: This ends now!

Lord Garmadon: Indeed.

We start attacking one another, managing to push the other down. I got up, surprised as Lord Garmadon started to approach me.

Me: I'm alive! I'm alive!

Lord Garmadon: You need to be taught a lesson!

We get into a fist fight. I punched him in the face, he kicked me at the stomach. I did a backflip towards the wall and pushed off from it to him. I grabbed his helmet and pulled him down. He got up and turned to me. We hit each other's fist. We both grunted in pain.

Nya: Kai? Are you in here?

I ran to the door and closed it shut. I ran to Garmadon again. We kept throwing punches and dodging.

(Y/N)'s POV

Nya tried opening the ddor to the room but it was locked.

Nya: What are you doing?

Kai: Discovering my true potential!

I saw Kai's face pressed againt the glass and was thrown by Lord Garmadon. Jay tried opening the door.

Jay: Unh! The door won't budge!

Nya: Kai thinks he'll unlock his power if he stands up to Lord Garmadon.

I grew worried. I don't want neither of them getting hurt.

Zane: Why would he think that?

Nya: He thinks he is the Green or Yellow Ninja.

Cole: If we don't open this door soon, I think he's gonna be mincemeat. Stand back!

Zane grabbed me and walked back. He towered over me protectively. Cole glowed grey and had blue eyes.

Cole: Earth!

He knocked the door down. We all ran inside. I was Lord Garmadon on the ground and Kai panting.

Kai: I defeated him. I did it! Are my eyes glowing? Did I unlock my powers? Is this my true potential? Argh! Why isn't it working?

Sensei: Because you can't defeat someone who allowed himself to be defeated.

Sensei helped Garmadon up.

Lord Garmadon: I wasn't doing to hurt you, boy. I was only fetching your weapons.

Kai: But you were trying to steal them!

Sensei: I asked him to get them. Perhaps it's best you do not reach your true potential, or else someone could get hurt.

Cole: Way to go, hero.

Nya: Oh. Poor thing. Let me help you.

Lord Garmadon: Yes. Poor thing.

We felt a bump.

Cole: Sounds like we've finally reached out destination.

We all ran out side to see the temple.

Cole: The Fire Temple.

Sensei: Let's go!

Me: I'm coming!

Kai: No, it's too dangerous for you.

Me: Lloyd's in there. I am not staying while he's there in danger, He's my friend. Please!

Kai looked at the group. Sensei nodded. Kai sighs.

Kai: Okay, just stay by my side.

I nod. We went to the entry of the temple. I held onto Kai's hands.

Nya (over radio): The volcano seems to be on the verge of eruption, guys. All indicators tell me that this place is becoming increasingly fragile. Even the smallest rupture can make the whole thing go off.

Sensei: Then we must not use our weapons.

Everyone puts their weapons away except Kai. I looked at him, worried.

Nya (over radio): Kai.

He sighs.

Kai: Ah. Yeah, yeah. No Fire Sword. But only because I wouldn't want anything to prevent us from getting that Fangblade.

Lord Garmadon: Or my son.

Sensei: There. The Serpentine must be inside the inner core. From here on out, we travel by shadows.

Lord Garmadon: It's the only way I know how.

We ran into the volcano. We were above the Serpentine as they dug and chattered. I looked around and saw Lloyd in a cage. I smiled. He isn't hurt.

Me: There's Lloyd.

I pointed at him. Everyone looked at the direction.

Lord Garmadon: Ah! Son.

I heard a metal clang and directed my attention to Pythor. The Ninja started climbing down, Kai whispers to me.

Kai: Stay here.

Me: Okay.

Pythor: Argh, out of my way, fool! The third Fangblade is ours!

The Serpentine cheered as we got closer.

Pythor: Ninja? Attack!

Sensei: Light as a leaf! Attack like there is no tomorrow.

A Hypnobrai jump attacks Sensei but he dodge it with his weapon and threw the snake away into the lava. The snake got out and ran. Sensei went to the next ones doing the same. Cole Was kicking them down. Jay was punching and used wind to get through the lava. Zane punched them as they were behind him, using ice to get to the other side. I saw Kai hesitating on fighting. He took out his weapon. The ground flared up.

Nya (over radio): Kai, the weapon is compromising our safety.

Kai: I will do what I must.

Pythor: Let's get out of here! But not before we leave them with a parting gift. Boys?

They started to retreat my way. My eyes widened. I saw that the Constrictai dig holes in the ground, making the lava rise.

I heard Zane.

Zane: They're making the volcano unstable.

Jay: Any minute this place is gonna blow. We have to get (Y/N) and out of here. Where is she?

Kai: She's up there!

They all saw me at the top of the stairs as the Serpentine approach me.

Lord Garmadon: Not without my son.

Lloyd: Dad!

Lord Garmadon jumped onto the stairs and attacks the Serpentine. He climbed the stairs and attacked more as they charged at him.

Then, I heard a hiss. I looked up to see Pythor looking down at me.

Pythor: Look who we have here, little (Y/N). Do you want to have a final reunion with your friend before we leave him.

He grabbed me and threw me into the cage with Lloyd. Lloyd looked at me.

Lloyd: (Y/N)!

He hugged me. I was crying as I hugged him back.

Pythor: Argh, lose the brats.

The Serpentine swung us over the edge.

Lloyd: Dad!

We landed on a ledge as the lava flowed up. Lloyd held onto me, tightly. He looked at me.

Lloyd: Why did you come? It's dangerous! You could die.

Me: So can you! I don't want to loose you. You're my friend. We are a team. You promised me that you were coming back and I am making sure that you keep that promise!

He was about to talk when we were lifted up. We grabbed hold of the bars with there wasn't a bottom anymore. We looked up to see Garmadon, holding onto the pole. Lloyd smiled.

Lloyd: Dad.

When we were close enough, Lloyd hugged Lord Garmadon and I stood next to them. Then, I saw Kai running passed us.

Kai: The Fangblade's mine!

I looked at him worried.

Lord Garmadon: Come on, you too. Let's get you to safety.

Lloyd grabbed onto my hand as we ran. We made it to the others except Kai. I looked back at him. He was going after the Fangblade. They were about to leave but I stood still.

Me: What about Kai? Kai!

The ledge where I stood began to break off. Lloyd saw this and ran to me. He hugged me as it broke apart. Everyone tried reaching for us . Lloyd had one arm around me and the other outstretched upward.

Lord Garmadon: Lloyd!

Cole: (Y/N)!

Lord Garmadon and Lloyd almost had each other. I saw Cole lower his sccythe but they were to late. Lloyd fully hugged me, him on the bottom, ready for impact. We landed on a rock, Lloyd grunted. Lloyd and I sat up.

Lloyd: Dad! Dad! We're sinking!

Lloyd pulled me turns him where we couldn't get any closer as the rock became smaller. We looked at each other, unable to find any words for our last moments. But we knew. We hugged each other. Then, we saw Kai in front of us. He was still going after the Fangblade. Lloyd yelled out to him.

Lloyd: Kai! Help us!

I looked at Kai, pleadingly. He jumped to us.

Kai: Come on, let's get out of here.

Kai grabbed us both.

Me: But the Fangblade...

Kai: Forget it. This place is coming apart. Ninja, go!

He jumped from rock to rock. I looked at the exit but it was enclosed off by rocks. We were trapped. Kai hugged Lloyd and I protectively, not letting us get near the lava as the rock became smaller and smaller.

3rd POV

Lord Garmadon: Lloyd! Lloyd!

Cole and Zane had to drag the Dark Lord out with Jay and Sensei leading the way. They climbed up the anchor. The bounty was in the air as the volcano erupted.

Nya: Kai! (Y/N)!

Lord Garmadon: Son.

Then, a ball of fire came out. It went towards the bounty.

Cole: It's Kai!

Jay: He's found his true potential.

Kai landed on the deck, letting (Y/N) and Lloyd on the ground. Kai smiled as he fainted. The Bounty flew away to safety. They all stood at the bridge. (Y/N) watched as Lloyd hugged his father. She smiled but she felt alone and happy.

Lloyd: Dad? Is it really you?

Lord Garmadon: It is, son.

Lloyd: Dad? Why do you have four arms?

Cole: He's gonna be okay!

We all cheered. Lloyd walked up to (Y/N) and brought her over to his dad.

Lord Garmadon: Thank you, Kai.

Kai smiled.

Zane: But how did you survive? How did you discover the key to unlocking your powers?

Kai: I knew when I had to make a choice. I wanted the Fangblade so badly, to prove I was good enough to become the either the Yellow or Green Ninja. But then I figured it out. All of my training to become the best ninja wasn't in preparation to become either the Green or Yellow Ninja. It was to protect them.

Everyone looked at Lloyd and (Y/N). They were confused.

Both: What?

Lloyd: What is everybody looking at us for?

Nya: That means...

Everyone grabs the four weapons and gathers them around the two children. The weapons were floating. Green was coming out of Lloyd and yellow from (Y/N).

Sensei: Lloyd is the Green Ninja and (Y/N) is the Yellow Ninja. I had thought it would be two of you, but it was them the entire time. It all makes sense now. Not only have you four been chosen to protect the Golden Weapons, but also protect the chosen two.

Sensei walks up to the two children. He pats their shoulder.

Lord Garmadon: That means...

Sensei: The battle lines have been drawn, brother. Sadly, our family has only become more divided. Brother vs brother, and now

Lloyd walks up to his father.

Sensei: son vs father.

I looked at the three, sad of their family issues. The room was tensed until Jay chuckled.

Jay: This is heavy and all, but whatever happened to the Fangblade?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd POV

Just outside the Fire Temple, Pythor was slithering down the volcano when he saw the Fangblade. He used his staff to toss it out. It landed into the ground. The blade shows Pythor's reflection.

Pythor: Ah, it's so beautiful.

He looks up at the Venomari soldiers.

Pythor: Cool and clean it off, boys, because we've only got one more to go.

He hit it to one of the two Venomari soldiers. They caught it and tossed into the air, saying hot, playing hot potato with each other. Pythor chuckles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

824K 38.1K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
440K 15.6K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
303K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
147K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...