Our Own Adventures | Amourshi...

By Kyuyua

This fanfic starts after Serena and Ash get to Hoenn and Kanto. Serena starts participating in contests and... More

Morning Routines Ch. 1
Old Friends and Preparations Ch. 2
Nice To See You Ch. 3
Old Faces Ch. 4
New Faces Ch. 5
What a Coincidence... Ch. 6
Update- Sorry for the Inconvenience!
A Shocking Reunion Ch. 7
Update- I Got Grounded!
First Contest Day Jitters Ch.8
Battle Stage Excitement Ch. 9
Update- Contestshipping!
Contest Ribbon Ch. 10
Drew Joins the Crew Ch. 11
The Adventures Up Ahead Ch. 12
The Roads We Stay On Ch. 13
Update- A Dream
How Far I've Come Ch. 13
Alola Alola Ch. 14
Alola to a New Beginning Ch. 15
Update- Short Break!
Update- If Words Meant Anything
An Alolan Performance Ch. 16
A Day To Ourselves Ch. 17
New Friends Ch. 18
Hang Out Ch. 19
So Close, Yet So Far Ch. 20
Update- Got Tagged Again and Some News
New and Forgotten
Paul's Appearance Ch. 20
Almost to the Spotlight Ch. 21
Launch of Our Dreams Ch. 22
Date Start! Haunted House Ch. 25
How Cliche Ch. 26
Need some characters!
Starting Point Ch. 27
Battle It Out! Ch. 28
Just the Beginning! Ch. 29
Christmas Special

Getting Ready Ch. 23

2.5K 55 45
By Kyuyua

Serena's POV

I swear, something in my brain just exploded right now.

The feeling in my legs went weak, and the next thing that I knew, I was on the floor, my hand holding my head.

"Serena?!" Ash yelped, surprised, as he jumped up and rand beside me.

"S-Sorry. I just lost my strength," I muttered as Ash helped me up and patted my down.

I brushed some sand off of my skirt and froze when ash spoke.

"So... I'm guessing that's a no..." Ash said, sighing deeply, as he turned around to walk away.

"No! Wait!" I shouted after him.

I jumped up and grabbed his arm, pulling him towards me. I looked up at him to see amber eyes meet mine with blazing affection.

"I will. I do! I want to go on a date with you!" I exclaimed happily, a big smile on my face.

Ash's eyes brightened with hope. "Really?"

"Yes! How about tomorrow?" I asked.

Ash nodded. "I'll pick you up," He said, smiling back.

I nodded as well. "Great! 1:00pm. I'll see you there!" I said as I hugged him real quick and ran off towards the cabin.

———————————————

"Let's put on some makeup!" Dawn squealed.

"No makeup!" I said firmly.

Dawn pouted. "Aww, but why not?"

"Because I don't like it."

"That's not a good excuse," Dawn said, but she turned around and packed up her makeup anyways.

"You know, I always knew that you two would be a great couple, but I never expected Ash to be the one to ask you out. Heck, he's the definition of dense!" May said as she twirled a hairbrush in her hand.

"One of the definitions," Crystal said through a mouthful of cookies.

"Crystal, watch the crumbs," Hannah scolded.

Crystal swallowed and sprung up. "I always shipped you guys! Who knew that the day would finally come!"

Dawn jumped beside her. "I know right?! They're perfect for each other! I've shipped them for so long, that I might as well be their biggest fan!"

"No, it's me!" Crystal argued.

"No, me!" Dawn said back.

They started spewing nonsense about shipping between me and Ash, and the whole time, my face was as red as Ash's hat.

"Alright, Serena, don't listen to them," Hannah said with a sigh.

"Yup. They're being complete idiots," May nodded.

"Hey!" Both Dawn and Crystal shouted.

"Oh shut up. Can't you see what Serena's going through?" Hannah said.

"And what would that be?" Dawn asked.

"Obviously, she's anxious. You can practically see her sweating in nervousness and excitement," May said matter-of-factly.

"W-What? No, I'm not nervous," I said sheepishly, waving my hands in front of my face.

"Oh yeah? What's that in front of you?" May said, pointing to the two sets of clothing on my bed.

I gave up and crashed into my bed, my head covered in pillows.

"I don't know what to wear!" I screamed, muffled by the pillows.

I sat up straight, taking a small pink Luvdisc plushie and hugging it to my chest.

"He didn't say formal or casual. Should I wear a dress or what I normally wear?! Flats or sneakers?!" I started freaking out.

"Love is confusing," Hannah mumbled.

"Think about it this way, this is Ash we're talking about. Would Ash wear a suit?" May suggested.

I stood up and threw the outfits into my closet and stood straight and confident.

"Then I'll just wear my normal clothes," I said to everyone.

"Thank goodness that's finally decided," Hannah said as she plopped onto the bed.

"I don't know why you both took so long to go out. Why didn't you guys just confess a long time ago?" Dawn said tiredly.

"You know that's no easy, Dawn. You should know that, too! Who was that guy I saw you talking to at the cafe? Purple hair, cold eyes? You were smiling goofily the whole time," Crystal said with raised eyebrows and a mischievous smirk.

Dawn flushed. "I-I don't like Paul! N-No way, he's s-so mea-"

"Paul? You mean Shinji? You like him?" May said with wide, surprised eyes.

"I-I...!" Dawn stuttered with a bright blush.

"Oh come on, Crystal. Putting people on the spot is no good. Besides, what about Andrew?" Hannah asked smugly.

(One of my OCs... continue)

"Andrew?" I asked, getting into the topic.

"H-He's a friend from Kalos..." Crystal said shyly, a blush clearly covering her cheeks.

"Do you have anyone you like, Hannah?" I asked the brunette girl.

"Nope! I have no interest in thinks like that. I'm a single pringle," Hannah said with a small laugh.

I was about to reply when I heard the doorbell ring. My heart skipped a beat and I quickly patted my hair down. I glanced at the clock and it was 1:00 pm on the dot.

"Wow, he's on time," May joked.

"I'll be going then!" I shouted before racing out of the room, the girls shouting good lucks after me.

When I got into the living room, Drew was at the door talking to Ash. He was wearing the same clothes of course, so now I'm glad that I didn't dress up.

"Ash? What are you doing here?" Drew asked questionably as I walked towards them.

"Oh, uhm, I'm here too pick up Serena," Ash said, blushing a little.

I could see a smirk forming on Drew's face as he punched Ash's shoulder playfully.

"Look at who finally grew a spine."

I stopped behind them.

"Hey guys," I greeted.

Drew turned around and Ash looked at me, blushing harder.

"Thanks for opening the door Drew," I said as I walked past him and beside Ash.

"No problem, Serena. Take care of her Ash," Drew said with a two-fingered salute.

Ash nodded. "Of course."

We started walking off the porch when Drew randomly shouted, "Be back by 9:00 and no fishy business!"

We both blushed at his words but kept walking.

"So..." Ash started awkwardly. "Thanks for accepting. I honestly wasn't planning on asking you out, but it feels good to get that off my chest."

I nodded and smiled, turning my head to him.

"Of course," I said with a close-eyed smile.

My eyes shot open when I felt something brush against my hand. I looked down to see Ash gently gripping my hand in his. I blushed a bright red before looking up at him to see him blushing as well, his free hand's index finger rubbing under his nose.

I squeezed his hand in reassurance and held it as well.

"Alright, you ready?" Ash asked, giving me his goofy grin.

I grinned widely at him.

"Of course."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
Don't kill me.

I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorryI'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry
I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sooorrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

That was a lot.

I know that I haven't updated in a while and once again I'm really sorry. I'm going back on schedule. My writers block took too long. Alright there's like 2 or 3 chapters left, but I'm thinking of making another Amourshipping fanfic soon, so... yeah.

Ciao!!

~Crystal

Word Count: 1331

5/25/18

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 2.2K 103
It's been 6 months since Ash has lost the Kalos League and he still feels like something is missing or someone. After a talk with an old Friend he fi...
405K 7.5K 61
"Do u remember the promise we did?" "I do..." Get ready to immerse yourself once again in the world of Pokemon FanFic. This fan fic respects the sto...
38K 443 34
When Serena travels the world to spread her smile to all the regions, she encounters ash in the alola region. What will happen when they meet for the...
205K 3.1K 40
Amourshipping Story - (AshxSerena) Ash begins his training for the World Coronation Series Tournament. The winner of that tournament gets the honor...