Impractical Jokers Imagines!

By owl2011

A bunch of imagines about Impractical Jokers โค๏ธ More

Hello!
Sal
Q- christmas
A/N
Q Met You In The Library
Joe~ X reader!

Murr- christmas

739 10 2
By owl2011

You woke up nice and early on Christmas morning. You placed on your slippers and ran downstairs. Your first thought was to message your crush, Murr, merry christmas.
You: merry christmas Murr. Xxx
Murr: merry christmas (YN) xxxx

After that you heard a knock at the door. You quickly got up and opened the door. You searched around and couldn't see anyone there. Ou looked down and was a gift bag laying amongst the snow. You confusingly picked it up and peeked inside. You pulled out a piece of mistletoe and you were very confused. When suddenly you looked up to see Murr stood there with a smile. Before you had chance to say anything, he spontaneously kissed you.
"Merry Christmas" he whispered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.5K 4.7K 34
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
649K 39.7K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
135K 4.2K 45
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
343K 16.5K 77
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...