Stranded| m.yg ✔

By BurkahRae12

"Of all the people in the world, I had to be stranded here with you?" "Why are you sleeping during a life or... More

I N T R O
ONE| Aboard
THREE| Storm
FOUR| Breathe
FIVE| Salvage
SIX| Need
SEVEN| Clean
EIGHT| Shave
NINE| Emotions
TEN| Sinking
ELEVEN| Different
TWELVE| Fever
THIRTEEN| Home
FOURTEEN| Trip
FIFTEEN| Flirt
SIXTEEN| Bite
SEVENTEEN| Deal
EIGHTEEN| Relationship
NINETEEN| Moments
TWENTY| Dark
TWENTY-ONE| Steps
TWENTY-TWO| Rescue
TWENTY-THREE| Wrong
TWENTY-FOUR| Funding
TWENTY-FIVE| Elope
TWENTY-SIX| Cake
TWENTY-SEVEN| STRANDED
F I N A L T H O U G H T S

TWO| 24 Hours

7.9K 490 243
By BurkahRae12

Your mouth fell and your eyes widened in shock at this practical stranger's rudeness. This was your... captain? So he was the one who was going to be delivering you to your future prison. How fitting, he already seemed cold enough to take on such a title.

"What, nothing to say? Ah, I guess you aren't used to talking to those below your status."

"No," You corrected quickly, not wanting him to think you were the rude one in the situation, "I'm just shocked." 

"Shocked that I'm not treating you with respect? Sorry to disappoint you but I don't bow down to anyone, especially a little rich girl like you."

His words hit your ears like a car wreck. Was he for real? No one would ever talk to someone like this... especially someone they didn't know... right?

"W-What?" You asked, wondering if you had heard him wrong.

He rolled his eyes, clearly unimpressed with you and your stuttering.

"You heard me. Why should I have to repeat myself?"

You felt yourself getting angry at this Yoongi guy and bit your tongue to stop yourself from lashing out. You refused to get caught up in his verbal abuse; that was what he wanted you to do. So instead of giving into his words, you studied him closer hoping that it would give some indication of who he was and why he was treating you like this.

He had pale skin that contrasted with his obvious knowledge of sailing and looked as if for the most part he avoided sun. His blond hair softly laid across his forehead and lightly moved along with the breeze when it picked up. His eyes were cold, so you avoided them when your own eyes searched his face. Besides the eyes that you were afraid to look into, you had to admit that his features were very... nice. His nose was cute and his lips, although pressed to a frown, were a good shape despite being slightly dry from the heat and sun. 

Too bad he had been a total jerk to you so far.

"I'm (Y/N)," You told him, doing your best to ignore his jeers, "Thank you for taking me... to ah, my fiance's." The word felt like an anchor on your tongue.

Yoongi laughed lightly in a scornful matter and put his earbuds in as if he had decided the conversation to be over.

"I was forced to take you so I could help out my dad, so no problem."

A part of you wanted to rip the ear buds out of his ears and scream that you were being forced to be there too so really you were in quite similar situations, but ended up keeping to yourself. He could be this way if he wished, but you wanted to minimize the jeers to the best of your ability due to your poor emotional state. The more you spoke the worse it would be.

Sighing, you went back below deck to fetch a book. You wanted to have a nice relaxing time on the boat due to the fact that it was your 'final moments'. You took your book back above, passed Yoongi without acknowledging him, and went to the front of the boat to lay down, read, and watch the waves flow past the small ship that held only two. 

You would just have to ignore your cold captain. 

Yoongi watched you as you passed and frowned. The music from his phone shook his ears but his brain was elsewhere. He slightly regretted being as harsh as he was, although he didn't care... exactly. He had his reasons, and to him, that was what mattered. When his dad had told him that he would be taking on this trip due to the worsening of his illness, Yoongi had of course agreed, but became cold hearted upon hearing that his passenger would be some rich girl who needed to be shipped to her rich fiance's private island. He barely had enough money to buy medicine for his father. 

It really wasn't your fault, but Yoongi was bitter all the same. He watched as you read your book and became confused.

You were about to meet with the love of your life and frolic around in a mansion, weren't you? So why did you look... unhappy? Wasn't this every girls dream? Whatever, he didn't care. He couldn't care less. The sooner you were off of the boat and he was back the better. Maybe if he was lucky, lover boy would tip him a generous sum for delivering his bride. He almost laughed at the thought but instead kept to himself and only continued to listen to the music that shook his ear drums.

Quickly looking down at the coordinate station to make sure the boat was still on track, he turned the wheel abruptly in order to stay on course. 

You squeaked in surprise upon the sudden motion and your book became lost from your grip. It slid across the deck and got dangerously close to sliding between the railing and into the ocean below. You grabbed it just in time. As you stood with the book once again safe in your grasp, you turned to glare at him.

He glared right back upon the sight of your cold gaze and yanked the wheel again so that you stumbled a bit. He smiled in satisfaction while you bit your lip in order to control the fire of rage that was building up inside you.  You were nearing your breaking point with this guy, and you had just met him fifteen minutes ago. 

"Is it comfortable for you out there?" He asked drowsily, acting as if he cared. 

"It's fine," You answered, although there was no way he could hear you over his headphones.

"Wouldn't want you to be uncomfortable is all. Lover boy would hate for that to happen wouldn't he?"

Don't snap. Don't snap. Don't snap.

And you didn't for the entirety of the day. Thankfully, Yoongi was pretty quiet and didn't really blatantly come for you due to the fact that it wasn't his personality. He would only snap at you when you interacted, so, you didn't. As the sun beat down during the little boat's trek, you sat as far away from Min Yoongi as possible and watched the water glide through the bottom of the boat. 

You did your best to keep your mind light, but the final destination weighed it down. Yoongi secretly peered at you from time to time but mostly just listened to his music while making sure the boat stayed on course from under his nice shaded area. Occasionally he would call out to see if you wanted food or water, but you declined every time.

This struck him as odd but he once again tore his mind off of you in order to worry about more important things.

Soon, the sun was already setting. You couldn't believe you had wasted so many hours just caught up in your mind but watched the sunset with wide eyes and became lost in the colors as it slowly hid behind the horizon of the water. It was beautiful. 

"(Y/N)," Yoongi's voice called out, sounding drowsy. It pulled you away from the sight. "You get the bed downstairs. I sleep up here. I'm going to anchor down the boat so you just... do whatever."

"Oh... OK," you simply stated, taken aback by his now more casual tone. Maybe he was too tired to waste energy on torturing you. You only watched for a moment while Yoongi pulled ropes together and cranked the anchor down, taking careful inspection of safety before it got dark. You decided to just go to bed.

As you laid in the darkness you heard every small sound and creak caused by the wind, water, and boat. Your eyes refused to shut as you continuously stared at the ceiling. 

You hated to admit it, but some of the things Yoongi had said were still haunting you. It became apparent that you would not be getting any sleep and sighed in exhaustion. Taking your blanket with you, you draped it across your shoulders and climbed back up to the top of the boat so that you could stare at the night sky while thinking. 

Yoongi sat slouched in the captain's chair sleeping soundly, but crinkled his nose at the sound of your footsteps walking past. A groan escaped his lips and his eyes slightly opened upon being woken up by you. He saw you sit at the front of the boat and became very irritated that you had so casually pulled him out of his much needed sleep.

Glaring daggers upon targeting you, he raised from his chair to approach you from behind.

"What? The bed isn't good enough for you?" You heard his voice say and gasped in momentary shock before stiffening your back and pretending not to hear him.

"Wow. Won't even respond."

You heard him come closer and stand next to you as if to capture your attention, but you still refused to look at him. You couldn't take his taunting any longer and felt as if the truth was close to slipping out. 

"I'm not rich," You murmured quietly. It was so quiet that Yoongi wasn't even sure if you had said anything.

"What was that?"

"I'm not rich!" You spoke a little louder, your voice rising as you found it a little harder to control your emotions in your tired state. "It's an arranged marriage you idiot, I don't even know the guy! I'm just doing it for my family so my dad can still have money to support them!"

Yoongi blinked slightly at this new information and let a sigh escape his lips; his eyes narrowing in both confusion and anger at your words. He became so distracted by the insult that he found the other words you spoke fade away. He wished he had paid more attention to them.

"Idiot!? Who are you to call me-"

"You've been abusing me all day! I think I have the right to defend myself and explain why your reasoning is wrong!"

Yoongi felt his temper flaring as it became directed towards you who had not only just called him an idiot but also disturbed what he valued most in life: sleep.

"I don't care about your excuses. It doesn't change the fact that this time tomorrow, you'll be more than just a brat. You'll be a rich brat."

He glared as he saw you stiffen further at his words and began walking away.

You shook and felt yourself loosing control.

"GAH!" You screamed, flinging yourself at Yoongi's departing form and tackling him to the floor of the boat. His eyes widened in shock and he tried to wiggle out of your grasp  as the two of you hit the wood and your hands found his throat.

Your eyes burned with hatred as you grabbed onto his collar and shook him in anger.

"I'M, NOT, RICH!" You made out through your fury, your grip tightening on the pale man.

Yoongi was no longer smirking. He looked scared and regretted testing you. Now he was going to die in the hands of a psycho path in the middle of the ocean. What a fantastic ending to his life.

The two of you became so caught up in what you were doing, (Yoongi trying to survive and you trying to end him,) That the sudden feel of strong breeze and appearance of dark clouds unfortunately went unnoticed.

It was merely a blur in the back ground, but one that probably should have been made clear.

If only.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 561 22
"He was a man with many riches and many estates which he owns in various places to see. In his estate, there were hundreds of doors, many of them tha...
1.2M 62.9K 37
an arranged marriage... A cold girl who loved her husband more than anything... Y/n= your name. Jan-feb2021 Hello friends! This is the first fanf...
3K 201 20
You are an aspiring actress working at a club until you make your big break. One night at work is super busy an accident happens in the VIP section...
13.3K 1K 59
Have you ever wondered how far a person could go to get what he/she wants? Well let me tell you something, there's a boy name Park Jimin and Yoongi w...