Secrets. || JJK ร—Mafia AUร— โœ“

By WeAreAngelsMrJeon

You didn't want to get involved with criminals. You had morals and standards. Then one night happened and you... More

Chapter 1: Introductions
Chapter 3: Tease.
Chapter 4: Suspicions.
Chapter 5: Confessions.
Chapter 6: Thruth.
Chapter 7: Revealed.
Chapter 8: Rescue.
Chapter 9: Mess.
Chapter 10: Nightmare.
Chapter 11: Love? Love.

Chapter 2: Second Impressions.

895 28 3
By WeAreAngelsMrJeon

You slowly wake up. You're warm and it felt good, but as soon as you open your eyes and stare straight into a man's chest, you stiffen.

Shit. You almost say out loud. Shit. Shit. Shit. You close your eyes. Y/N you fucking idiot.

You look up at the man's face then slowly start to untangle yourself from him, careful not to wake him up. You sigh with relief as you stand up from the bed and start gathering your clothes, glancing at him every now and then.

What have I done? You think to yourself as you get dressed. A one night stand? Really, Y/N. You clench your jaw shut and pick up your clutch from the ground.

You look at Jungkook one more time before quietly opening the door and slipping out. You look around the hallway and finally see the stairs and made your way towards them. You barely reached the middle when a voice stopped you.

"Doing the walk of shame, I see?" shit. You pray that it's not Jungkook as you slowly turn around and look at the man above you. Your heart stops as you look at him. Shit.
"Hey.." He raised a brow. "Aren't you Angel's friend?"

"Yeah.." you look down. "H-Hoseok.. Right?" you scratch the back of your head.
"Yeah." you hear a little laugh from him and look up slowly. "Who was it?" he asks and you frown. He looks at you, amused. "Who got to take you home?" you felt your cheeks heat up.
"I.. What are you doing here?" you ask him. He smirks. He tilts his head to the side.
"I live here, obviously." He says.
"Fuck." you curse out loud for the first time today.
"Woah, what a mouth you have on you." He laughed.
"I-I have to go-"

"Talking to yourself again, Hobi?" you hear a voice coming up from behind him. When you put a face to the voice you immediately regret not running out of there as soon as you could. "Y/N??" you sigh.
"Jimin." you look up at the grinning man.
"You actually got laid?" he said. "Angel keeps telling me what a virgin you are. She's gonna love this."
"Park fucking Jimin, if you talk to Angel about any of this, I swear I will castrate you." you said before thinking.
"Are you really threatening me?" he smirks.
"Bite me." you roll your eyes, slowly realising how your mouth is going to get you in trouble. "Now, before I make anymore shit decisions, I'll be going." you turn around and take one step down.

"Y/N?" you hear your name and this time you knew who it belongs to.
"You have got to be fucking kidding me." you mutter. A headache building up. You look up and see Jungkook descending the stairs. "What are you doing?" you look at him.
"Leaving." you say. "Which I should've done a while ago."
"Why?" he frowns at you.
"This is not the person I am." you say. "I don't do one night stands. I don't even fuck on the first date. So, before I embarrass myself even more, I'll be leaving." you turn to walk, but feel a grip on your wrist, making you stop and look back.
"It doesn't have to be a one night stand." Jungkook says with a soft smile. You bite you lip then quickly shake your head.

"No." you say, pulling your wrist out of his grip. "There is no way that I'm going to fall for your charms and end up getting mixed up in your shit. Nope. Sorry."
"My shit?" he raised a brow. "What are you talking about?" you scoff.
"Your whole gang's shit. I'm not getting involved in the Mafia, thank you." you walk down the stairs.
"Y/N!" Jungkook follows you and grabs your wrist again. "I'm not asking you to commit.." He smiles. "I'm just asking for your number and one date." He gently pulls you closer. "Just give me one chance just to actually be a gentleman and to get to know you. Just one date." you bite your lip. You were so close to him, you could smell his faded cologne.
"J-just one?" you stutter then clear your throat. "Just one date and you leave me alone?"
"If that's what you want." He nods slowly. You stare at him for a few seconds.
"Okay." you sigh and he smiles widely then kisses you softly. You pull a pen out of your clutch and write your number on his arm. "There."

"Let me put on a shirt and I'll take you home." He says as he starts running up the stairs.
"No!" you say a little too loud. "No.. I'll walk or something." He turns to you, crossing his arms over his chest.
"Do you even know where you are? What part of town you are?" Shit. You bite your lip then jump a bit as you get an idea.
"No, but I can find out." you say as you open your clutch to take out your phone. "Technology is amazing." you quickly go on Google Maps, getting your location. You smile as you see it on your screen. "As much as I'd love to stay, I have to go!" You look at Hoseok and Jimin. "One word, Park Jimin. One word. You'll be singing soprano for the rest of your life." you smile. "Bye!" you quickly move to the door and exit the house.

You lean against the a pillar next to the gate after you ordered an Uber. You wince as you go through the messages on your phone. Angel was freaking out. You groan and dial her number.

"Y/N!" she yells. "Where the fuck are you?? Why did you leave without telling me?? Why didn't you answer your fucking phone?? Do you know how worried I was??? What is-"
"Will you calm the fuck down!" you say a little loud. "I'm fine, okay."
"You think it's okay to just disappear without telling your best friend??" you growl.
"Don't act as if you care now." you snap at her. "You're the one who left me alone at a party full of criminals that I didn't want to go to in the first place!" you yell and hang up. You regret yelling at her, but you were too frustrated to care right now. You just want a hot shower and some sleep.

After a hot shower and some coffee you passed out on your couch, snuggled under a blanket. You woke up when you heard an urgent knock on the door. You quickly grab your pants and put them on before making your way to the door. You open it slightly to see who it was, but you were attacked before you could see. You almost react, but when you smelled the the vanilla scent, you relax.

"Angel." you hug her back. "What are you doing here?"
"Y/N, I'm so sorry." she hugs you tighter before letting go and looks at you. "I didn't mean to leave you alone at the party. And I know I said I wouldn't. I'm really sorry... Please don't be mad at me anymore.." you smile softly.
"I'm not mad, Angel." you sigh. "I was just frustrated and I had a bit of a hangover." you close the door. "Come on. I'll make coffee." you walk to your kitchen and she follows.

"I have something to tell you, though." She says as she sits on one of the chairs by the table. You look at her with a raised brow
"Should I be scared?" you ask her and she laughs nervously.
"Not really, babe." she smiles and look at her hands. "You might not be happy about it though..." you turn around and take to mugs out of the cupboard above you.
"Might as well tell me if you already know how I'm gonna react." you say and put the kettle on, putting sugar into the mugs.

"I.." Angel hesitated. "Jimin asked me out last night. I said yes..." she says in a small voice. You pause, then place the sugar bowl down softly. You don't know how to feel. You're mad that she's getting involved in that world, but what can you do? You look up at the cupboard door. After a while of silence, you take a deep breath.

"Angel." you look down at the mugs again. "Are you happy?" you ask her. She frowns at you.
"What?" she looks at you and you slowly turn to her.
"Does he make you happy?" she widens her eyes a bit, surprised at your question.
"Y-yes.." she nods. "He does." you smile softly.
"Then I'm happy." you turn back to the mugs and continue making coffee. You aren't happy. You don't want your best friend to be part of this dark part of the world. You don't want her to surround herself with criminals, but who were you to stand in the way of her happiness?
"Are you serious?" She asks and you look at her again.
"Yes, Angel." you sigh. "If he makes you happy, I'm happy." you look at her seriously. "But, and hear me loud and clear, if he even thinks about hurting you, I will destroy him."

She gave you a surprised look then giggled a bit.
"You're going to destroy a member of the biggest Mafia group in town?" she says, raising an eyebrow at you, amused. You shrug.
"He won't even see me coming. And neither will his goons." you smirk and finish making coffee. "I'd take down mountains for you, Angel. A short, egotistic fuckboy with a gun and six other fuckboys behind him won't phase me."
"Hey!" she got up. "He's not a fuckboy!" you laugh as she walks to you.
"Well, he's your fuckboy now." you look at her and smirk.
"You-" she closed her mouth and frowned. "You're right." she says and giggles the hugs you. "Thank you, Y/N" you smile and hug her back.

"Just.." you push her away gently. "Be careful okay? Don't get involved or do things you don't want to." she giggles at you.
"Babe," she smiles softly. "He promised me that he won't involve me in their business. You have nothing to worry about, okay?"
"There's always something to worry about when it comes to you, bitch." you say and she laughs.
"I try my best okay. But I know I'll always be okay as long as you're with me." she giggles again then goes back to her seat. "So, where's that coffee you've been bragging about."
"I'll make hot coco instead." you say as you turn back to the mugs.

You both take your mugs and get comfortable on your couch as you switch on the TV. It was silent for a few minutes, before Angel frowned and looked at you.

"Wait." she spoke. "How do you know about the other six?" you blink at her, confused.
"Huh?" you put your mug on the coffee table.
"You said that you're not afraid of Jimin or the other six. How did you know?"
"What are you talking about? I meet them every time I go to a party with you."
"No, you meet the other five." she said and you suddenly realise what she's talking about. Or rather, who.
"I miscounted..." you say with a shrug. She put her mug down.
"You're lying." she suddenly seemed panicked. "Y/N, what did you do??? Did you spy on them??? Do you know what happens to people who-"
"Angel! Relax!" you sigh. "I didn't spy on them... There's actually something I have to tell you too..." she went pale and you bite your lip. "Angel... Last night when you left me at the bar... A few hours and drinks later, someone approached me... I..." you look away from her. "I went home with him."
"What?" she was genuinely surprised. "You had a one night stand? That not like you..." you sigh again.
"I know... But he insisted on having my number and taking me on a date, which I doubt will happen-"
"What does this have to do with Bangtan though?" she interrupted you.
"The guy..." you look at her again. "He's a part of Bangtan... I woke up in their house."

Angel sat still for a few seconds, puzzling everything together.

"Oh my god!" she almost jumps off the couch. "You went home with Jungkook???" she looks at you in disbelief. "You fucked Jeon Jungkook?"
"Well..." you look at her. "Technically, he fucked me... I think... I don't remember everything."
"Y/N!" She playfully slapped your arm then picked up her mug again. "Good job, girl. He never takes a random girl home. You must've really got his attention." she smirks and drinks some of her coco.
"Yeah, but one night stands isn't my thing, you know that Angel."
"It's not a one night stand though." she says and looks at you. "If he says he'll call you, he will. He might look the type, but he isn't. Besides, he probably knows you're my friend and he knows I will castrate him if he hurts you." she shrugs and you laugh.
"I told Jimin I'd castrate him if he told you about this before I did." you say and bite your lip again. "I don't know about this though... I don't think I'm his type." she laughs a bit.
"Y/N." she smiles. "He wouldn't insist on having your number or ask you on a date if he didn't want to." She raised an eyebrow at you. "Have you even checked your phone since you left him?"
"Oh!" you get up. "I actually haven't." you go to the kitchen where you left your clutch and took out your phone.

You unlock it only to find 2 missed calls and three texts from an unknown number. You suddenly felt a little relieved, but you suppressed it. You can't get attached, not to him.

"So?" Angel spoke up as you sat down next to her.
"Well, he called." you said, looking at the screen. "If this is him." you open the texts.

Unknown: Hey, it's Jungkook.
Unknown: You home yet?
Unknown: .... Don't tell me you're really going to ignore me...

You can't help but giggle a bit, Angel looking over your shoulder.

"Girl!" she laughed a bit. "He's hooked! The sex must really have been great." she winks at you and you shove her as she laughs. "Text him back, you whore!" you roll your eyes at her.

You: Sorry, I forgot my phone in my bag and didn't hear it.

As soon as you sent the text, Angel smacked your shoulder.
"Be a little nicer, will you?" you laugh at her.
"Angel, I don't know this guy. And he's a criminal. I don't know if I should even be texting him!" she rolls her eyes at you this time.
"You're such a spaz." she giggles to herself. "Ask him for nudes, I wanna see how big he is." you look at her.
"Angel!" you playfully smack her shoulder and look back at you phone.
"Well, how big is he?" she asks casually and your head snaps to her again.
"Angel!" she smirks.
"Oh, come on! I'm your best friend! You're supposed to tell me these things without me asking!" you blush and open your mouth to speak, but your phone vibrates as a call comes through and you answer immediately without looking.
"Sorry, gotta take this." you smirk. "Hello?"

"Are you really that eager to talk to me?" Jungkook's voice came from the other side. "It barely made it through the second ring." you can hear the smirk in his voice and roll your eyes.
"Do you really think that if I were so eager to talk to you, I'd forget I even have a phone?"
"Touché." He said and Angel giggled.

"Hi, Kookie-Oppa!" she yells and you mentally face palm yourself. He let's out a sigh.

"How many times do I have to tell her not to call me that..." you hear him mumble and you giggle at him.
"Can I help you, Jungkook?" you ask and yawn, lying back on the couch.
"Well, yeah. I wanna talk about that date you promised me."
"I didn't promise anything." You say firmly. "I simply agreed to shut you up."
"Geez, Y/N. My heart." He says and laughs a bit. "But seriously." his voice was soft but serious and you're surprised by the sudden change. "Let's go on that date tonight."
"W-what?" you're not sure if you heard him correctly. "Tonight? As in... Tonight?" you hear him chuckle.
"Yes, as in, in a few hours. Please?" you blinked a few times.
"I don't think that's a good idea..." you say slowly. "I mean... Like last night was already-"
"It's not gonna be the same tonight." Jungkook interrupts you. "We're gonna take things slow tonight. We're just gonna have dinner or even just go watch a movie. I promise." You bite your lip, trying to decide whether to agree or not. Angel nudges you and gives you a serious look. She mouth 'say yes' and you sigh.

" Y/N?" Jungkook's voice came through and you close your eyes.
"Alright..." you say softly. "Alright, we can go on a date tonight..."
"Thank you." He spoke sincerely. "I'll pick you up at seven." He says firmly and you raise an eyebrow.
"I think not." you say and Angel frowns at you. "Send me the address and I'll meet you there."
"What? Why?" he sounds genuinely confused.
"I'm not showing a stranger where I live." you say and hear him sigh.
"You're so paranoid." He says. "Fine. I'll text you the address and you can meet me there at seven, sound good?"
"You already know where we're gonna go?" you ask.
"Unless you have something else in mind, I have the perfect place."
"If you're planning on taking me to some underground thing-"
"That's exactly where I'm taking you. There's a door in the underground thing that leads to the upside down." He said sarcastically.
"Remind me to punch you or something when I see you." you roll your eyes.
"Cute." He says. "See you at seven, kitten." He hangs up before you could say anything. You sigh and look at Angel.

"He didn't even tell me what to wear." you say and Angel laughs.
"Text the kid." she says and you raise a brow at her. "What? He's younger than I am." you roll your eyes and text him anyway.

You: Couldn't you just tell me what to wear?
Jungkook: Nothing.
You: ...
Jungkook: If you really want to wear something, dress casually.
Jungkook: and warm.
Jungkook: I don't want you to freeze or get sick.

You blush a bit and clear your throat.

You: Okay, thank you.

You look at Angel then motion for her to follow you.

"He said to dress casually..." you say as you open your closet. "What should I wear?"
"You know, for someone who doesn't want this date, you're very worried. I mean, asking your friend to dress you." she smirks and starts going through your clothes.

Though you hate to admit, she's right. You slowly start to notice how nervous you actually are about this date. Not about who or what he is, but actually about what he'll think of you or if he'll still be interested in you after tonight. What if you embarrass yourself? You bite your lip. He's attracting you way more than he should, and it kind of scared you, but it also thrilled you a little. You sigh then push these thoughts away as Angel started pulling clothes out of your closet and spread them out on the bed.

You climb out of the Uber and look around then at the building in front of you. It's a small restaurant and through the big windows it looked cosy inside. A shade of brown lighting shining out into the street.

You shiver as a breeze cut through your denim jacket. You decided on wearing black skinny jeans and a light blue denim jacket with black ankle boots. Underneath, you wore a tight, black long sleeved top and a grey cotton scarf around your neck. You hug your jacket against you and looked around again.

"You going to stand out here all night?" you jump as someone spoke. You look at Jungkook, who's standing in front of the entrance to the restaurant. He laughs a bit. "Sorry, kitten, I didn't mean to scare you." He walks to you then puts his hand on your back. "Come on. It's cold out here." He nudges you forward gently and you walk to the door. He opens it for you and you both step inside.

It's warm inside and a part of you suddenly felt a little calmer. Jungkook led you to a booth in the back. You both sit down and you put your bag on the table.

"You look great, by the way." Jungkook spoke after a few minutes of silence. You blush slightly.
"Thank you." you say and give him a small smile. You look over your shoulder then out the window.
"Y/N." Jungkook laughed a bit. "Relax. Nothing is going to happen." He says, smiling. You shrug.
"I can't help it... Not with what you're involved in." you say and his smile faded.
"Look." He was serious, but sincere. "There's something you need to understand. No one knows about me. I'm a shadow. There aren't more than ten people who knows who I am and you're one of them. You have nothing to worry about." He smiles softly. "I know this might be hard, but trust me, okay?" you bite your lip.
"I'll try..." you say and he nods.
"That's good enough for me." He says and picks up the menu in front of him.

"So, what would you like to drink? They have the best milkshakes, but it's a little cold for that. Their hot chocolate is great too, though. Oh, and the hazelnut cappuccino." you pick up your own menu and look at the drinks.
"I think the hot chocolate sounds nice." you say and he nods.
"And food?" he asks, still looking at the menu.
"I'm not really hungry." you say. You were too nervous to develop an appetite. He looks up at you.
"Have you eaten today?" he asks and you think back. You actually haven't. You've had loads of coffee, but food slipped your mind. "I'm taking that as a no." He says and looks at the menu again.
"I'm really not hungry..." you mumble.
"Come on. Something small." He smiles at you. "I guarantee their food is amazing." you hold in a sigh and look at the menu.
"Then what do you recommend?" you ask, not really reading the menu, but looking at it anyway.
"Steak and fries." He smirks and you roll your eyes. "Okay, then the chicken burger and fries, seeing as you don't like steak." you narrow your eyes at him and he laughs a bit. "Okay, okay. Their chicken salad is really good." you smile a bit and nod.
"I'll have that then." you say. Jungkook nods then calls the waitress over to take your orders.

The rest of dinner went smooth enough. Jungkook did all the talking, making small talk mostly. He was right about the food. The few bites you took were amazing, but it still didn't bring back your appetite. You felt bad, but he insisted that it's okay if you don't eat it all.

Before you both left, he ordered two takeaway hot chocolates. He lead you out of the restaurant and took a deep breath.
"Y/N?" He looked at you with a soft smile. "Would you like to take a walk with me?" you look at him for a few seconds then nod.
"Alright." you fix the strap of your bag on your shoulder. "Just don't try anything funny. Angel knows where I am." He laughs a bit.
"I'll be good, I promise." He smiles then walks slowly and you follow.

"So," he started. "Tell me more about Y/N."
"What do you wanna know?" you ask then take a sip of your drink.
"Everything." He smiles and you roll your eyes.
"My name is Y/N and I'm currently on a date with a criminal, but it's okay because he told me I can trust him." he laughs a bit and rolls his eyes.
"Still not over that?" he smirks. You smile a bit.
"Not just yet." you say. "Maybe..." you hesitate, but go for it anyway. "Maybe if you tell me why you picked me of all people to spend your Saturday night with, I'll start trusting you a bit." He looked a bit surprised, but smiled anyway.
"It's quite a story, actually." He laughs a bit. "Just don't think I'm a creep or anything."
"Well.. Now I'm scared." you say and laugh a bit. He smiles softly.

"The thing is, Y/N.. The first party you've attended with Angel, I've noticed you. When you first walked in, I couldn't take my eyes off you. You stood out even though you were trying to fit in."
"What? Did I really look bad?" you frown at him and he laughs a bit.
"I never said that." He looked ahead of him. "I was actually trying to compliment you." you raise a brow at him.
"Really?"
"Yes." He smiles. "Hear me out. You stood out, because you were shy... Quiet. You didn't flirt or talk with every man that passed you. And you didn't wear 10 pounds of makeup and 6 inch heels or a tight dress that just about covered your ass." He looked at you again. "You actually looked decent, unlike the rest of the women at the party." you nod slowly.
"Thank you, but that was months ago. How come you've only decided to approach me now?" He rubs the back of his beck nervously.
"I guess I was gathering up the courage to actually speak to you."
"If you thought I was so decent, why was your first move..." you bite your lip. "Why did you-"
"I was overconfident." He cut you off, biting his lip nervously. "I thought some whiskey will give me some courage, but instead I had a little too much and I just lost control." you frown, gripping your drink a little tighter.
"Jungkook..." you swallow nervously. "A-are... Are you saying you regret last night?"
"No!" he said quickly. "Well, yeah, but-" you look at him with a deep frown and he sighs. "That came out wrong. I'm sorry. What I meant was that I should've taken you on a date instead of taking you straight to bed." He smiles softly. "I don't regret sleeping with you. I just regret not being a gentleman." you nod a little and look down at your drink. You suddenly feel a hand grab yours as you're pushed to the side, closer to the wall of the building. Your breath hitches at the sudden contact and you look at him.

His face is stern as he's looking ahead of him. His expression scares you a bit, but you follow his stare. A few feet ahead of you, a group of guys are heading in your direction. There were at least 5 of them and looked like danger on legs. You squeezed his hand a little, walking closer to him. Jungkook glances at you then turns his gaze back to the group.

As the group passed you, they whistled at you and Jungkook's grip tighten on your hand and he glares at them. You softly pull him closer to you, almost dropping your drink. He looks down at you then smiles a bit and loosens his grip.

"Sorry." He mumbles, but doesn't let go of your.
"It's okay." you smile at him, suppressing a blush.
"Come on." He stops. "Let me take you home. My car is back at the restaurant." you nod and he gently pulls you with him.

"You can drop me off at Angel's place." you said as you buckled up.
"Really, Y/N?" Jungkook rolls his eyes as he starts the car. "You don't trust me enough to drop you off at your house?" you shake your head.
"That's not it. I told Angel I'll sleep over at her place tonight."
"Oh, really?" He smirks. "Funny, because she's with Jimin tonight." you frown at him.
"What?" you pull out your phone. "She said I can sleep there!"
"So you did ask?" He asks, amused.
"Ha. Ha." you roll your eyes then unlock your phone. "Oh, she messaged me. She left the key." you shrug and put your phone in your bag again. He smiled and drove off.

The ride was quiet, save for the directions you gave him to Angel's house. You're nervous. You don't know why, and you don't want to admit it, but you're falling. It's too fast, you know that. You've know him for one day. Is it because you slept with him? You sigh inwardly. You can't give in. You just can't.

He opened the door for you once you've stopped at Angel's place and walked you to the door.
"Thank you." He says and smiles at you. "For joining me. I really enjoyed it, even if you barely spoke." He laughs a bit and you blush.
"I'm sorry about that." you smile shyly. He stares at you for a few seconds then puts a strand of hair behind your ear, stepping closer to you.

He closes the space between you and kisses you softly. You hesitate for a split second then kiss him back. He put his hands on your waist and pulls you against him as you wrap your arms around his neck. He licks your bottom lip, asking for permission, and you open your mouth. He slips his tongue in, exploring your mouth. He deepens the kiss and pushes you against the door. His kiss became eager, hungrier. Your thoughts start running wild as he pushes against you, trapping you between him and the door. You accidentally let a soft moan slip. He tightens his grip on your waist and pulls away from the kiss.

"Sh-shit..." He breathes out. "I'm sorry..." He presses his forehead against yours. "I said I'll take it slow." his grip kept tightening as he's trying to control himself. You blink a few times.
"Jungkook..." you try to say, but your voice shakes. He lifts his head away from you and closes his eyes.
"Dammit Y/N." He sighs. "I'm really trying to control myself, but when you say my name..." He bites his lip then lets go of you. "I'm sorry." you shake your head.
"Don't apologise." you say and he smiles a bit.
"You kissed back... Does this mean the date went well?" he says and you can't help but giggle a bit.
"It wasn't bad." you smile.
"Would you go on another one with me then?" he asks and you nod slowly. "Then it's good enough for me." He smiles widely and you giggle at how cute he is. He leans in and kisses you softly again, pulling away before you can react. "I'll call you, okay?" you nod. "Now go in. I wanna make sure you're safe." you blush a bit then get the key out of its usual hiding place, the pot plant next to the door.

You wave at him as he pulls away in his car then close and lock the door. You walk to the couch and plop down on it, giggling. You cover your face with your hands then take a deep breath.

Don't lose control, Y/N. you tell yourself as you breathe out slowly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

491K 17.3K 26
[HAPPY ENDING] [TAEKOOK] ๐ŸŽˆFLUFF FLUFF FLUFF ๐ŸŽˆNO CHEATING ๐ŸŽˆJEON TWINS (just taekook relationship) ๐ŸŽˆSMUT ๐ŸŽˆBOY*BOY ๐ŸŽˆMAFIA AND NERD ๐ŸŽˆTAEKOOK ๏ฟฝ...
1.4K 99 68
Kim Yeri, a woman who just wants a simple life for herself. Jeon Jungkook, the biggest mafia Korea has ever known. A heartless monster. ...
67.1K 1.5K 17
'๐ผ ๐“€๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“๐’น ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“…๐“‡๐‘’๐“‰๐“‰๐“Ž ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡๐“ˆ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐“Š๐“…~' ...