DEVIL IN ME ▹ supernatural[1]

By fandomlover727

DEVIL IN ME| "human's make mistakes all the time, but the good ones don't run away from their problems, they... More

EPIGRAPH
PLAYLIST
ACT ONE ↴
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
ACT TWO ↴
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
ACT THREE ↴
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
ANGEL ON FIRE
BONUS

TEN

4.5K 128 14
By fandomlover727

"she's proof that you can walk through hell and still be an angel".

JENNA AND JACK'S MIND:

Jenna and Jack woke up next to each other as they heard Sam and Dean's voices. They both shot straight up at the same time as they heard what they were hearing.

"-we made it. You, me, and the kids finally under one roof" Jack and Jenna shared a look as they realized they were somehow it Jack's room. Neither twin remembered going back to the bunker together, but they were both happy to be side-by-side, finally back together.

"And, you know honestly, it doesn't matter where Jack's been. I'm just glad Jack's back" Jack smiled at Sam's words, making Jenna smile too.

"Right, home safe, where he belongs. Where they belong" Suddenly, alarms started blasting throughout the bunker, the rooms turning red from the warning lights.

Some sort of smoke was slowly creeping in from outside the door. The two twins instantly ran out of the room, hearing Sam and Dean yell their names in panic.

"Hold on!" The two rushed to the door where Sam and Dean were trapped behind. "In here! Help!" A fire was seen under the door. "The door, guys! You two gotta open the door!" The two tried to open it, but it wouldn't budge.

"It's locked!" Jenna cried out, both not wanting to loose their family. "It's—it's a fire! We're trapped" Jack and Jenna tried to open the door, but it wasn't moving.

"Sam? Dean? What's happening?" Jenna yelled. "I can't..." Sam and Dean were coughing on the other side of the door. Both twins used their powers to try and open the door. "That's it! That's it! You're doing it!" Dean spoke from the other side, but in truth their powers weren't working.

Their powers only blasted straight back at them, knocking them to the ground as they could now barely move. They were forced to hear the cries of Sam and Dean, both twins in tears.

APOCALYPSE WORLD:

In truth, an angel under Michael's command was controlling the twins minds, an angel by the name of Zachariah. The vessel's hands were both on Jack and Jenna's foreheads as he controlled their minds, Michael slightly pacing as he watched.

"Zachariah, these mind games of yours aren't working" Thunder clapped in the background. "We're close" Zachariah hesitated, taking his hands off of their heads. "Okay, I'll...keep trying" Zachariah refused to give up.

"And you're sure these...half-breeds are our ticket to the other side?" Michael said in dislike of the half-angel's. "Yes. And not just a single one-way ticket like the prophets spell" The lower-class angel looked straight at Michael who was slightly becoming curious.

"These two twins, they can open a rift big enough to march an army through, more than once" Zachariah could feel the twin's power, their aura's more powerful than Michael's. The angel was just glad they hadn't tapped into it.

"They have so much power, we just—" Thunder clapped again. "—have to make them use it" Michael stepped forward. "Then make them" Zachariah nodded.

"Yes, commander" The two turned to the twins. "If fear won't break them, I think I know something that will".

JENNA'S MIND:

Getting through to find the faces of the things that the twins would believe was easy, but it was the difference in their's that slightly confused Zachariah. While Jack's just so happened to be an angel from their world, Jenna's was with two humans. Zachariah chose to use the one that was the true vessel of Michael in their world.

Jenna thought she was with Dean, sitting on the hood of the impala while they looked around in the nature setting.

"It's beautiful" She admired the setting, a lake with a beautiful view. "One of the few places that humans and monsters haven't destroyed yet" Dean spoke, taking a drink of the beer in his hands.

"I thought humans are good? You're good, Sam's good, my mom was good" Jenna frowned. "Not all human's are like that, Jenna. Most human's don't think twice about taking what they want" Jenna felt like something was off, this didn't sound like things Dean would say. After all, he never really called her by her first name anymore. It was usually 'kid' or 'mini-cas' or a lot of other nicknames, especially not in the tone he was saying it in.

"Why would they want to destroy the world?" Dean chuckled, one that seemed completely odd. "Sam's been sheltering you a lot, Jenna. You should know the truth, human's aren't good" Jenna furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"Jenna, you have the power to save the world, to save your brother, to save me and Sam, even Cas" The word 'power' made Jenna remember the last time she was with Sam and Dean.

"Jenna, you need to wake up" The voice of her brother using their telepathic connection bounced through her skull. "This isn't real" The world around them stared shaking as it started to disappear.

"I'm in the other world with Jack".

APOCALYPSE WORLD:

Both twins snapped out of it at the same time, Zachariah didn't portray Castiel and Dean the right way, the real way. He didn't realize that things in their world didn't follow orders from people blindly, they had free will.

Michael stepped forward. "Well, so much for killing them with kindness" The archangel pushed Zachariah back, meeting face-to-face with the twins.

"Michael" Jenna whispered in anochian as a voice cried out in her head to take Jack and run, a voice she had not recognized.

The archangel just smiled dryly, using his powers to throw the two across the room. "My Lord..." Zachariah tried to interfere, only to be thrown across the room in the other direction.

"We tried it your way" Both twins groaned in pain, it seemed like something was blocking them from being strong.

Jenna looked over to see Zachariah also on the ground, a slight look of regret in his eyes that confused Jenna, but ignored it when Michael got close to them.

"Now...we do it mine".

CELL:

Jack and Jenna were dragged down a hallway to a cell by Michael. He threw the twins in before locking the door, Jack and Jenna groaned. Jenna looked up to see a familiar face in the same cell as them.

"Oh my grandpa" Jenna gaped in shock, nudging Jack to look. "Mary?" The two sat up, sitting criss-cross on the floor in front of the eldest living Winchester/Campbell.

"I've seen you two before" Mary eyed the two. "Sam and Dean, they sent us here, kinda" Jenna spoke. "Are they here?" The older woman worried. "No" Mary sighed in relief. "Thank God".

"My name is Jack, this is my sister Jenna" Mary looked at the twins, recognizing the names as the one's Kelly Kline picked out for her twins.

"Jack, Jenna? Your mother, was Kelly Kline..." Jack perked up at the mention of the only person he could ever love as much as his twin sister, the woman who gave everything to let them be born.

"You knew our mother?" Mary thought for a split second, trying to figure out how this was possible. "I was there when you two were born" Thunder-clapped after Mary spoke softly.

"When she, uh..." Mary looked down. "Died, we know" Mary couldn't believe that these were Kelly's children, they looked like teenagers.

"You both should be six months old" Jenna awkwardly smiled. "We are" Jack spoke proudly, Jenna noticed the look of disbelief on Mary's face. "Sort of, it's a long story" Mary sighed, the thunder being the only noise they heard for a moment until Mary finally spoke up again.

"Jack, Jenna, how did you two get here?" Mary wondered, knowing that they had unknowingly opened the door when they were born, she hoped it wasn't them because then their world would be screwed.

"We opened a door" Mary's eyes widened. "To another world? You two can do that?" Mary didn't move, but she observed the twins. "We were coming to save you, Sam and Dean, too, but something went wrong. Now it's just us" Jenna sighed.

"Michael, we tried to fight him, but he was in our heads. He wants us to use our power, but we don't know why" Thunder-clapped as Jack finishes Jenna's words, Mary rested her head against the wall as she realized Michael's plans.

"I do" They looked at Mary in confusion. Even though she barely knew Castiel, she had recognized the head tilt they were doing, it was exactly like Castiel's.

"You said he was in your heads? He's in my head, too" Mary inhaled deeply before continuing.

"And I saw everything. He's gonna bring an army to our world and just..." Jack cut her off in realization. "He wants us to open the door" Jenna shook her head.

"We won't, Ms. Winchester. He can't make us, no matter how hard he tries to hurt us" Mary sighed, smiling sadly at the two. "He's not gonna hurt you, Jenna, Jack" The three met eyes. "He's gonna hurt me" Thunder clapped for what felt like the thousandth time, adding onto the suspense.

"Why do you think he brought me here? So that we would meet, so we would talk. And then when he comes back, if neither of you do what he wants, he's gonna kill me" Despite the situation, Mary's voice was soft since she knew she was talking to two six-month-old kids, despite their appearance. They were just kids who lost their mother and had to grow up fast, she wasn't gonna let the same thing that happened to her kids happen to them. She would die to protect them.

***

Mary now stood by the window. "When Michael comes back, you—" Mary paused for a moment, thunder canceling out the silence of Mary trying to find a way to tell the two kids what they didn't want to hear.

"You two let them kill me" Jack's eyes widened. "What?" Mary crouched down in front of the twins. "Do not open that door, either of you" She tried to order them.

"No" Jack got up, Jenna following his lead. "No, we're getting out of here" Mary got up. "We can't" Mary tried to tell the two. "Yes, we can" Jack grabbed Jenna's hand. "We're strong apart but we're even stronger together. We should be able to save all of us, but every time we try to use our powers here, it doesn't work. Even things we've known how to do since we were born" Mary looked at Jack, the poor kid clearly frustrated.

"My head, It doesn't stop pounding" Mary looked up. "Your heads hurt?" Jack nodded. "Mine too, I...I've had migraines ever since they locked me in here. I thought it was from the torture, but maybe..." Jenna realized what she meant.

"This place's warding's are so strong that humans can feel it" Jenna finished. "You think that's why our powers aren't working?" Jack finished, realizing it could very well be the reason why.

"'My headache..." Mary walked over to the window. "I have it everywhere except right here. This is the only place it ever lets up" Mary explained. "Because the warding's weaker" The twins walked up to the window, standing next to Mary.

"Worth a shot" Jack and Jenna locked hands, using their free one to hold the bars on the window. Their eyes glowed, the warding started to sizzle. "It's working" Mary looked at the twins in awe and a bit in fear.

***

Michael, Zachariah, and a few other angels were in the cell where the three were once held. "Find those twins and bring them back to me" Michael barked, ordering the angel's.

"And the woman?" Zachariah recalled the blonde haired hunter from their world. "Kill her, in front of the kids. Make her feel it" The angel started to walk away, only to stop when Michael said "Zachariah".

Michael met the angels gaze, Thunder and lightning gave him the scary aesthetic. "Don't fail me again".

UNKNOWN LOCATION, APOCALYPSE WORLD:

Jack, Jenna, and Mary had escaped from the cell. The three had no idea where they were or where they were going, but they had to keep moving to stay safe.

"How far until we're safe?" Jack asked naively. "Out here? I'm not sure there's any such thing" She then stopped the twins. "Wait" She then 'shushed' then.

Mary saw two men by a car, grabbing the twins hands and pulling them behind what they could only assume was a flipped over truck or something.

Mary looked at the twins who grasped each other's hands tightly, feeling terrible that they were so you young and had to be pulled until this shit, she wondered if this was what John felt like while raising the boys.

When Jack couldn't hear the footsteps anymore, he looked back to see the men not there. "I think their gone" Then they heard a rifle cock and a red dot from the gun land on them. Mary and Jack stood up, putting their hands up only for Jenna to still be on the ground in confusion.

"Stand up, it's okay Jenn" Jenna internally smiled at the nickname Mary gave her before getting up.

"You angel, demon, or human?" The man asked, looking very familiar to Jack and Jenna. "Human, we're human" Mary spoke up, Jenna noticed the older man's eyes widened while watching Mary, making the girl scoot closer to her just in case he tried to hurt her.

"Mary Campbell?" The man pulled down the scarf covering his mouth, Jack and Jenna realizing he had been in one of Sam and Dean's pictures.

"It's Bobby. Singer" Mary recognized the name from her sons. "Bobby, my boys, they told me about you" Bobby was confused. "Your boys?" Bobby didn't remember the hunter having any kids.

"Dean and Sam Winchester" Bobby then recalled the outsiders who had been unbelievably kind and wanting him to leave with them.

"Oh, I remember. The daytrippers, right?" Mary then stepped forward. "You called me Mary Campbell. Do you know me?" She questioned.

"Well, knew you, the other you. She...well, hell. I thought you were a damn ghost. Turns out you're jut from a whole other world, which is...weirder when you think about it. Who's the kids?" Jenna smiled mentally, Bobby being everything the joys had described.

"Um..." Jack put his hand up, the other one still being held by his sister. "I'm Jack, that's my sister Jenna" He then put his hand down. "Friends of the family" Bobby made an 'oh' face.

"Well, that's good enough for me, you better come with us" Bobby and the other man started walking, the three followed in pursuit.

CAMP:

Bobby brought them to the base camps where the other humans were. "Well...welcome to home, sweet home" Jack and Jenna looked around sadly at the injured people. "What happened to them?" Jack asked.

"Angel's happened" Jenna couldn't believe it, did they not have any angels like Castiel that would help the humans?

"They've done worse. Two days ago, angels dive-bombed a colony in San Antonio. 400 people, not a soul left alive" They looked around at all the suffering humans.

"This ain't a war, this is an extermination" Mary looked down before looking at the eldest hunter. "Bobby. Michael, he'll be looking for us" Mary gestured to the other two with her.

"Don't worry, we got protocols protecting us. Warding's, lookouts in the trees, few other tricks up our sleeves" Bobby barely chuckled. "Besides, Mary Campbell saved my ass more than a few times. It'd be rude not to return the favor".

***

Mary smiled when she saw Jack and Jenna playing with the kids, making a puppet show to entertain them using their hand shadows.

Bobby then approached her, holding two mugs and offering her one. "Go easy. I added a nip of whiskey" As Mary drank, she noticed how Bobby stared at her and looked at his inquisitively.

"I don't mean to stare. Just...you... you look just like her. Give or take a year or two" Bobby admitted, remembering the blonde from his universe.

"What was she like?" Mary wondered. "Mary Campbell was a complicated woman. Brave, but sad. Full of regret" Mary sighed, knowing that she was exactly like her au self.

"Let me guess, she made a bad demon deal?" Mary remembered the events with yellow eyes. "Opposite. She didn't make one. Lost the love of her life. Never moved on" Realization dawned on the hunter.

"And Dean and Sam were never born. Bobby, I made that deal. And it—I brought my boys a lot of pain. But what happened here, in your world? Sam and Dean stopped that war in mine" Mary realized that her choice would have two completely different outcomes. If she hadn't made the deal, there would be an apocalypse, she wouldn't have the boys or Castiel, and she wouldn't know and care for the twins.

"Then I'd say you made the right choice" Mary made a 'huh' sound. "Well, I don't know much, but...I do know you done good by your boys. They hadn't been here five minutes when they were trying to convince me to come with them to their world" Mary smiled, knowing a bit of the story of the Bobby that lived in her world, the one that took care of Sam and Dean like a father.

"But you said no" Mary recalled. "Mary... your world's got your boys. This place? I'm pretty much all it's got" The two turned to look at the twins with the apocalypse-world kids.

But what Bobby wasn't expecting was for the twin's to be some kind of magical creature. They started making puppets like an elephant, eagle, stag, and a moose. Jenna's favorite was when she made a squirrel. "Squirrel!" One of the kids squealed, making Jenna laugh.

"What are they? Witches? Psychics?" Bobby tensed, questioning Mary who felt bad for not saying anything sooner, but she would rather pick protecting the twins if it meant lying to Bobby.

"Jack and Jenna are Nephilims" This shocked and angered Bobby. "Excuse me?" Bobby exclaimed. "They're half angel, half-" Bobby caught her off.

"I know what it means. Why I don't get is why the hell you would bring two into my camp. You know what angels have done to us. I trusted you. I want them gone by morning" Bobby commanded.

"If they go, I go" Mary stayed, making sure Bobby wouldn't look for her in the morning. She would be right next to the twins, children who couldn't go off on their own.

"Well, then that's your choice" Bobby said, secretly hoping she would change her mind. "Yeah" Mary looked over at Jack, he was so innocent and carefree as he used his imagination to entertain the kids. And Jenna was telling a little boy stories, something that made the little boy so happy.

"Look, Mary, when this all started, when Lucifer and his demon army rose out of Hell, we thought the angels were on our side. But one by one, they turned on us. They will, too. It's just a matter of time".

***

It was morning, Jack and Jenna had finished talking to some of the people before going up to Mary. "You two really like it here" Jack beamed a bright smile.

"These people, everyone's so brave" Jack admired, smiling even wider when he saw that his sister was smiling. "But we can't stay" The two siblings frowned.

"Why not?" Jack asked, Jenna realizing that it was the same reason they had troubles already in their short life. "Because of us" Jack grabbed his sister's hand comfortingly.

"I'm sorry Jack, Jenna. It's not fair" Then, all of a sudden, sirens started going off. The apocalypse people started getting their stuff together. "We got an incoming!"

Right as Bobby yelled that, a bomb went off right in front of the three, throwing them back and to the ground.

The three were on the ground, dust and rocks flying everywhere around them from the impact. From where the bomb hit, the angel Zachariah and two other unnamed angel's emerged. "Run!" The three ran off after Mary yelled.

They kept running together through the forest until they stopped when Bobby was in front of them, glaring at Jack and Jenna.

"You two, this is your faults" He accused. "What?" Mary questioned. "They used their powers. Must've been how they found us" Jack and Jenna felt guilty, the shame kicking them.

"We didn't mean to" Jack tried to defend them. "Well, ain't that just gravy" Bobby spat. "What can we do to help?" Mary asked. "Here, take this" Bobby handed the human hunter a handgun.

"There's a grain cellar, escape tunnels running underneath. Round up any kids you can find, get 'em safe" He instructed, the twins looked to Mary. "We'll come with" Bobby shook his head.

"You've done enough" Jenna noticed for a split second that he reminded her exactly of Dean when they met. The same hatred towards them because of what he had been through, it wasn't directed towards them specifically. He wanted to protect his people like Dean wanted to protect Sam, it made sense to her.

"Jack, Jenn, the angels, we can't let them find you two, so just...find some place and hide" Jack and Jenna nodded before they split up.

Jack and Jenna were running until they heard screams, making them stop. "Jack, Mary said we had to run" Jenna reminded him. "We can't let those people get hurt because of us, sister" Jack's puppy eyes made her give in easily. "Okay" Jenna took a deep breath and looked for a pull to Mary's soul, finding it.

The two ran until they found Mary being attacked and threatened by Zachariah. "Stop!" Zachariah turned around, a smirk planted on his face. "Perfect timing. Enjoy the show" Jack and Jenna grabbed each other's hands, ready to combined their powers.

"We said, stop!" Jack lifted his hand, a blast of power hit the angel which made him levitate. "We're more powerful than you, Zachariah" Jack made the angel turn into smoke, killing him as his sister spoke the last words the angel would ever hear.

The two ran to Mary's side, helping her up. "More incoming!" Bobby yelled, warning them as he arrived.

Jack and Jenna looked at the sky, they could see the angel bombs coming towards them. "No!" Jack raised a hand while Jenna raised both. "Cover your ears" She warned the two humans who did so.

As their eyes glowed, Jack sent a blast of energy towards the bombs while Jenna screamed, making them all disintegrate before they reach the camp.

CAMP, LATER:

Bobby approached Mary, Jack, and Jenna after checking up on the survivors. Because they were new with using their powers and they weren't trained like archangel's were, they were a bit worn out after everything.

"Well, I don't know what to say except thank you" Bobby admitted, shameless about the way he acted before. Jenna understood, she would act like that too if she needed to protect the people she cared for.

"Jack, Jenna, what you did was amazing" Mary agreed, making Jenna blush at the compliment. After all the times she was told negative things about using her powers, it felt good to be praised for using them.

"We had to come back. Sam and Dean, they wouldn't run. They'd stay and fight. These angels, what they're doing, they're not gonna stop. As long as Michael's out there, this war will never be over" Bobby furrowed his eyebrows.

"So what are you saying?" The twins met eyes, speaking to each other in their minds as they agreed on the course of action they would take.

"We have to kill him".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 3.7K 33
❝ 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓 ❞ ➣ 〚 jack kline x fem! oc 〛 〖 se...
5.5K 324 53
This time we pick up right where we left off, due to the affects of Kelly Kline labor the Nephlim's power created a rift between their world. Sam, El...
1.3K 82 7
𝘏𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘐𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘣𝘺 𝘢 𝘴𝘪𝘮𝘱�...
187K 5K 79
You are a Nephilim that just happen to meet the Winchesters. They assume you are human and take you to the bunker to help you out. From There you mee...