It's You

By NagkataonLang

Thirdy Ravena & Bea de Leon Fanfic More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue

Chapter 4

4.8K 103 10
By NagkataonLang

"Find someone who believes in you when you don't."

I survived the boat ride because of Thirdy, he never let go of my hand until we reached our first destination.

"Sir and Ma'am, Welcome to the Lajala Cultural Village." Kuya Lito said as the boat docked. "We will be roaming around the Barangay which is a Tagbanua community." He continued to discuss about the Village, while Thirdy and I were removing our vests and put on our dresses.

Thirdy held my hand as we get off the boat. Then we started walking hand in hand along the stone bridge going to the main land of the Barangay. The people welcomed us with wide smile on their faces, "Magandang umaga po sa inyo."

"Magandang umaga din po sa inyong lahat." Thirdy greeted them with his killer smile. Pacute talaga tong boyfriend ko.

As we walked around the small village, it was noticeable how simple the community was. Kuya Lito explained to us that the houses here were built from clay mixed with cements which they called earth bag houses. These houses has been made typhoon-proof as they don't want to repeat what happened year 2013 when Typhoon Haiyan smote upon the area.

We were walking for a good 10 minutes when I noticed a group of kids playing around. "Hello po Ate at Kuya," bati ng mga bata sa amin.

"Hi kids." I greeted them with a wide smile.

"Kamusta kayo?" Bati din ni Thirdy.

"Okay naman po kami, sana po ay nagustuhan nyo ang pamamasyal sa aming Barangay." A taller girl said.

"Oo naman, napakaaliwalas ng inyong lugar." I answered and smiled.

"Dito ba kayo nag aaral?" Thirdy asked them and the kids just nodded.

"Sir Thirdy, Elementary School lang po ang meron dito sa Lajala, kaya maliit lang po ang eskwelahan, kailangan pa po nilang magpunta sa bayan para mag High School." Kuya Lito explained to us.

I felt so sad on how these kids battle to continue their education, I was blessed indeed to study in reputable schools, with school bus to fetch me back and forth and drove my own car when I was in high school. I can't hold back my tears, it really touched my heart.

"I know what you're thinking Babe," I heard him whisper to my ear.

"Babe, I think I'll consider this place as one of our company's beneficiary." I said to him while sobbing, he enveloped me with a hug and kissed my forehead.

"I already got the details, we'll help them together, okay?" I just nodded to him. He has a very good heart, too.

We bid our goodbyes to the kids, they kissed my cheek while they hugged Thirdy. We were shocked when a little boy approached us and said "Sobrang bagay po kayong dalawa, gwapo at maganda. Pareho pa po kayong may mabuting puso. Salamat po sa suporta sa amin. Ipananalangin po namin na sana kayo na po ang magkatuluyan sa huli Ate at Kuya."

"Ikaw talaga," the only words I said since I don't know how to react on his statement.

I heard Thirdy laughed then said, "Maganda talaga ang girlfriend ko little boy at ipananalangin ko din yan." Sabay wink sa bata.

I felt my cheeks blushed as I heard them say, "Yieee," in unison.

We went back to the boat and took off our clothes then put our vests on. He was still beside me, our hands were intertwined. I really feel safe whenever he's around.

I really enjoyed the ride heading to our next destination, the rock formations and the clear blue water view were really breathtaking. "Woah, a paradise indeed." I said as I feel the fresh salty air.

I felt him hold my hand tightly, "Yeah," he said and smile widely.

We arrived at our second destination. The boat docked at the jump-off point where there was a wooden platform. "Sir Thirdy at Ma'am Bea, nandito po tayo ngayon sa isa sa mga dinarayo sa Coron, ang Barracuda Lake." Kuya Lito said with a smile on his face.

"Babe, barracuda is a kind of fish diba?" I asked him out of curiosity.

He looked at me with a serious face "Yes Babe, you are right. A sleek fish with an elongated body and," he paused for a second and looked sharply into my eyes, Kinakabahan na ko, "a mouth full of sharp teeth." I was shocked when he bit me on my shoulder.

"Ahhhhh," napasigaw ako sa sobrang takot.

I saw him laughing out loud while I was feeling so horrified. I was still in shock when he reached for me and enveloped me with a hug, "I am sorry Babe." He whispered to my ear, "Natakot ata talaga kita."

"Bwisit ka, ginulat mo ko dun." I said while hugging him back.

"Sorry," then he kissed my forehead.

Kuya Lito was patiently waiting for us at the wooden platform. Thirdy held my hand as we got off the boat. "Sir, Ma'am, kailangan lang po natin maglakad papunta sa Lake. Pagdating po natin doon, babantayan ko lang po kayo. Tawagin nyo lang po ang pangalan ko pagkailangan nyo ako." Kuya Lito explained and we just nodded.

We started walking, the platform served as our gateway to the lake. Thirdy was always behind me, he sometimes hold my waist to support me when we were climbing the staircase.

"Wow." I was literally amazed with the view upon entering the lake. I looked at Thirdy and he's smiling from ear to ear, too.

"Come on, Babe. Let's swim and enjoy the place." He held my hand tightly and excitedly run down the stairs to a small wooden platform. He jumped into the water without any hesitation. I sat down on the platform and deep my feet. Thirdy extended his hand, "Hold my hand Babe, don't be scared." And he gave me a reassuring smile. I slowly deep my body and the next thing I knew, I was floating into the water. "Good job, Babe." He proudly said to me.

"But Babe, baka lumubog ako." I answered, natatakot pa din ako.

"No Babe, you have vest naman."

"Don't let go of my hand, please." I said to him and he just nodded at me.

This deep blue lake was one of the most famous diving spot. There were scuba divers underneath the very clear water, which you can still see in the deep.

"Hawak ka sa shoulders ko Babe, I'll bring you somewhere." I just obliged to do so. Thirdy was really a good swimmer, ang bilis nya lumangoy.

I panicked as I've noticed that we were in the middle of the lake. "Babe, ang layo na natin."

He stopped and faced me. "We are actually here na Babe." He smiled genuinely. "Look at the 360 degree view of the karst."

I was astonished with the view of the huge limestone mountains, a paradise indeed. "Babe," I called his attention, he's still smiling. "Thank you for bringing me here." Then I gave him a soft kisses on his cheeks.

"Anything for you Babe." Then he kissed my forehead. I really can't describe my feelings right now, I know this relationship is just temporary but why am I treasuring this moment with him? Hay Thirdy, what are you doing to me.

We just enjoyed the serenity of the place and the sudden changes of the water temparature made us feel relaxed, thermocline was a cool thing.

We were just hugging each other in the middle of the lake and capturing moments using his gopro. Most of our photos, nakayakap lang ako sakanya because I was scared na baka lumubog pa din ako.

"Babe, have you tried cliff diving?" He asked out of nowhere.

"Ofcourse not Babe, you know naman na I'm scared of heights and I don't know how to swim." I answered defensively.

"Pero, if given a chance, do you want to do it?" He asked again.

I think first before answering him, "Ammm I think, yes Babe." And I saw him smiling playfully.

Thirdy started swimming back to the lake entrance, but he was heading on the other side. We reached a big rock platform with knee deep water. We rested for a minute and then he said, "Go with me Babe, let's do cliff diving together."

I stared at him for a few seconds and mouthed "together".

He stood up, dragged me and carefully climbed up the big rock. The cliff was merely 10 to 15 feet high. When we reached the edge, Thirdy removed his vest, "Babe why are you removing your vest?"

He smiled at me and held my hand. "Nothing Babe, para pagbagsak ko, I can glimpse to the beautiful underwater rock formation. And I hope you too."

I was hesitant at first, but I didn't know what happenned and I removed my vest, too. "We will jump together?" I asked him with a shaky voice.

"Yes Babe, we will jump together. I know you can do this. Just hold my hands, okay? And under the water, just keep your eyes open."

I gave him a small smile, I was a bit nervous tho. "I can do this."

He gave me his encouraging smile, "I'll count in three, then we'll jump okay?" I just nodded and held his hand tightly.

"Okay Babe, breathe in. One, two, three!" Then Thirdy and I jumped while screaming. I kept my eyes open and I saw the amazing rock formations and few fishes underneath the water for almost a minute.

Napayakap ako kay Thirdy ng umangat at lumutang na kami sa tubig. "I made it Babe." I said while gasping.

He pulled me closer and kissed my forehead, "I am proud of you Babe".

He swam back to the big rock platform and he instructed me to rest there while he was getting our vests. After few minutes, Thirdy was at the edge of the cliff. He jumped immediately and went back to my location. He put my vest on then afterwards he wear his vest, too.

"Thank you Babe." I said while holding his hand. He just gave me his sweet smile. "I conquered one of my fear and I am proud of myself. Do you think I am brave enough?" I asked him.

"Yes, you are brave." He answered and I can see how proud he was.

"At first, sobrang takot ako. But when you held my hand and gave me your encouranging words, I got the guts to do it. Ganoon pala yung pakiramdam." I paused for a second and gave him a small smile. "If you are brave and take a risk, true enough, that was one of the best experience in my life. Thank you, Thirdy. Thank you, Babe." Then I pulled him for a hug and kissed the corner of his lip. Ooops Beatriz, too much emotions, medyo malandi ka don.

I stood up and jumped into the water, I left him dumb. Nagulat din ako sa ginawa ko. "Babe, wait for me." He was a swimmer so naabutan nya ako. "Bakit mo naman ako iniwan?" He said, nakapout pa, para syang bata.

"I thought swimmer na din ako, brave lang pala." Then I stuck my tongue out.

We went back to the boat and rest. We really enjoyed the Barracuda Lake that we didn't even noticed that we stayed there for more than two hours.

Kuya Lito told us that we will be having our lunch first at Dimanglet Island. I rested my head on Thirdy's shoulder and I felt his hand on my waist. "Napagod ba ang Baby ko?" He asked me while pulling me closer to him.

"Baby ka jan."

He laughed and said, "Cute mo kasi Babe, please allow me to call you Baby na din." Natawa naman ako sakanya and at the same time, I was so kilig. Oh oh Beatriz, naririnig mo ba yang sarili mo, kilig ka jan.

"Ikaw bahala."

Nakayakap lang ako sakanya buong byahe papuntang isla, past twelve when we arrived the island. The sand was really white and the water was clear blue. There were few cottages but there were no people around.

"Sir Thirdy and Ma'am Bea, naghanda po kami ng simpleng pananghalian para sa inyo. You can stay for an hour din po to relax and enjoy the island." Kuya Lito said. We took off our vest and prepared to get out of the boat. Kailangan namin lumusong sa tubig dahil hindi makakadaong sa pampang ang bangka.

Thirdy jump off the boat, the water was waist deep. "Jump off Baby, I'll catch you." He said, patiently waiting for me. So I jumped and then it seems like a movie scene when everything was in slowmo, and the next thing I know, he was carrying me on a bridal style until we reached the shore.

We walked hand in hand to the cottage with a simple set up and food on the table. "Babe they prepared a boodle fight for us, do you want me to ask for utensils?" Thirdy said with a worried face.

I smiled at him and shook my head, "No na Babe, diba mas masarap kumain using our hands." Then I wiggled my eyebrows.

"Okay Babe, pag di ka marunong magkamay, susubuan na lang kita. Edi Baby talaga kita." Then he smiled playfully. Ang landi po ng boyfriend ko.

Thirdy removed the banana leaf on the table and I felt so famished when I saw the food that they served for us. Crab fried rice, a grilled bangus with tomato on the side, buttered shrimp, chicken adobo with boiled egg and nilagang talong with bagoong, and for the dessert, we have fresh fruits, a watermelon and ripe mango. He lead our meal prayer and we're good to eat.

"Babe, I'll wash your hands first." He reached for my hands and poured the water from a bottle, then I mouthed thank you.

I tasted first the chicken adobo and it was really delicious, good combination with crab fried rice. Madami na kong nakakain when I noticed that Thirdy hasn't started yet eating, "Bakit hindi ka pa kumakain?" I asked him while dipping the talong in bagoong.

"Last na to Babe." He said peeling off the last piece of shrimp. "I peel off the shrimp shells para hindi ka na mahirapan kumain." He said and started munching his food. He is a really sweet guy.

An hour of eating and chatting with this guy made me feel comfortable, he was really fun to be with. "Busog na ko Babe," halos di na ko makahinga sa dami ng nakain ko. He laughed while reaching for my hands and started pouring some water. "Masyado mo na ata akong bine-baby, baka masanay ako." I said while staring at him.

"It will be my pleasure if you get used to it." He winked, wiping my fingers with tissue.

"Thank you, Babe." I said while he was cleaning his own hands.

"Boyfriend duties, Baby." And showed me his killer smile. Hindi ko alam kung bakit ang gaan ng loob ko sakanya. We just met yesterday but it seems like I know him for so long.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

560 21 16
John Laurens x Alexander Hamilton Probably slow burn but not too much "You were right, we're better as friends" Modern College AU Plz don't steal m...
44.3K 768 37
Bea De Leon from Poveda meets Kim Kianna Dy from DLSZ. An unexpected path is ahead of them as destiny may not be on their side. Is this a love story...
103K 970 23
ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ꜰᴜʟʟ ᴏꜰ ʙᴀsᴋᴇᴛʙᴀʟʟ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀs. ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴs. ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏᴇ💘
15.8K 1.2K 59
Os, ts, ss