Worst In Me (Finale to Puppet)

By TsundereAnti

I've been here for what seems like years. Dying over and over again. Wilford is going to kill my friends. He... More

1: Imposter
2: Hurt
3: Familiar
4: Nightmares
5: Anne King?
6: Before
7: Wishing
SORRY
8: ???
9: DΓ©jΓ  Vu
10: Tormented
11: The Story
12: The Plan
13: Sorrow
14: Choke
15: The Finale
Epilogue
Alternate Ending
Chapter 16 - Breaking the Veil
Christmas Special

Prologue

146 10 1
By TsundereAnti

Some people say, that when you are alone for large amounts of time, you begin to go crazy. I guess that's true in my case. For me, it feels like it's been years since I have talked to another human. In reality, it's only been nearly a year.

My soul was taken from me by Darkiplier. My sanity was taken from me by Wilford. My love...well, I can't feel that anymore.

Wilford will stop at nothing to end everything. You all thought he wasn't evil. You all attacked Dark. You all stopped paying attention.

The real enemy isn't Wilford. It isn't Dark.

It's me.

My name is Cait Stewart and this is the end of my story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
190K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.1M 36.4K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...