✔️Cafe Chit (completed)

By krizal

What would happen if you suddenly end up making a secret friend in a cafe with whom you exchange everything a... More

Inconspicious cafe
Brewing with friendliness
Making new friends
Request to Advait (poem story)
Stormy night
The talk
Stormy Night
Truth and Dare
Stormy Night Dance
Truth and Dare 2
An Invitation
The Moment
The Talk
Your Lipstick
Coming clean
A new start
Epilogue
News

Unknown mystery

3K 308 29
By krizal

Kashvi's POV

It was a almost midnight and I was busy sipping the mint tea and some biscuits. Mint tea? You must be wondering the reason of trying mint tea. Let me tell you why.

When I and Hetvi had earlier entered the cafe, my eyes went towards the post it note glass wall. And as anticipated, there was a post it note below the one which was pasted by me a day before.

"I tried cheese Maggie today with the book as suggested by you. And I loved both of them. I couldn't read the whole book but I intend to continue reading further chapters once I come to this place again. By the way, the cafe owners have introduced mint flavoured tea. Do try it with cutlets.

#tealover"

And that was it. I ordered for mint tea and heart shaped cutlets. It was already a rainy season and sipping warm refreshing mint tea made me feel fresh.

"Wow Kashvi, we both are such a fabulous pair. I flirt with the owner and you flirt with the unknown customer." Joked Hetvi.

I smiled and ignored her. The idea of conversing with unknown stranger fascinated me. I opened the same book that I had read a day before. However there was something different about it.

A page was marked with post it note stating

"Enjoy the book.
# tealover. "

It brought a smile on my face. I completed a few chapters while sipping my tea.

The genre of the book was suspense thriller which was my favourite. However I could read only a few chapters because Hetvi's patience was failing and she wanted to commence reading for the exams which were on the next day.

I pasted a stick in note in the book stating
"See ya after 7 days. My exams will commence from tomorrow."

I finished my tea and paid for the food. Hetvi bid goodbye to one of the owner named Meet while I thanked another owner Advait for keeping a great stock of books.

We both exited the place with the intention to visit it as soon as our exams get over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 8.7K 41
"Etiquette and politeness according to me, need to be treated right. That is, it needs to be given to the right people." "And I think that you believ...
15.8K 828 19
"I'll not hesitate to kill him. Because if he can't be mine I won't let him be yours. Be careful." Her words made my breath hitched. But I have to st...
738K 26K 44
"She is dangerous." They warned. "Now is she?....just a regular werewolf." "It isn't that simple and you aren't so naive but we trust King Hades that...
2.5K 408 68
This is book 1 one the Agent 024 series. "Let him go and we can work this out.", I heard Irrfan speak. He was trying to negotiate Gaurav's release. I...