Will of the Primes (Optimus P...

By LegacyofthePrimes

(Y/n) is a girl with a life that is far from normal, but she's okay with that. The best things can come from... More

1 - Introduction
2 - The Nightmare Turned Good
3 - The Ship
4 - Getting Alt Modes
5 - Things Go Down
6 - Uncles and Scott Eastwood
7 - Grandpa and Granddad
8 - The Kids
9 - OP's Bio Lesson
10 - Finally!
11 - The Big Mission
12 - Houston, We Have a Problem
13 - Taking a Break
14 - Moving Day
15 - The Break
16 - Megatron and Full Moons
17 - Old Friends
18 - Well...Shit
20 - The Big Reveal
21 - Loss
22 - So This Is What It's Like
23 - Lots of Emotionally Confusing Shit
24 - The Pack
25 - Ranger and Pups
26 - What's to Come
27 - Shit Storms
28 - Discoveries
29 - Revelation
30 - We'll Bring The Fight to Them
31 - Betrayal
32 - To Be Found
33 - Shots
34 - Difficulties
35 - Chance
36 - What the Hell Does That Mean?!
37 - The Real Chance
38 - Imbalance
39 - Wake Up Call
40 - Rise
41 - Family
42 - What?
43 - Knight
44 - Sir Edmond Burton
45 - What Have You Become?
46 - Rayne
47 - Aftermath
Sequel

19 - Changes

6.1K 177 108
By LegacyofthePrimes

(Here are everyone's holoforms except for Bulkhead. I couldn't find a good candidate)

I had a dreamless sleep and woke up to the sound of hushed voices. I was laying in the med bay at the base and all the lights were off. The voices were coming from the couch in the kid's area so I just assumed they were over there. I didn't make any noise as I slipped of the bed and plopped my bare feet on the cold cement of the floor. I walked out of the med bay and to the main room where I saw Bumblebee and Smokescreen watching the tv with the kids. Nearing Bee's ped, I tapped it and he freaked out.

"Holy- you're awake!" He screeched and his holoform crushed me in a hug. I pat his back and smiled.

"Hey, look who's up guys." Smokescreen said and the kids came barreling down the stairs and tackled me. I laughed silently under all the bodies and they released me.

"Optimus is going to be so happy! So is your Dad. I never knew people could be that scary when they're upset." Raf said and his sentence faded into a whisper at the end. I smiled and put a hand on his shoulder with a look in my eyes that said "believe me, I know."

"I'll go tell everyone the good news." Smokescreen said and walked down to everyone's berthrooms.

"So, are you going to tell us what happened to your skin?" Miko asked and I gave her a confused look. "Let me guess, you haven't looked in the mirror lately?"

"Here" Jack said and handed me his phone with the front facing camera on. What I saw almost made me drop the phone. My face had metal imbedded into the top of my cheekbones and came out to a point before it reached the corner of my eye on both sides. It was on my neck as well, only it traced my collarbone and met in the middle. Now that I think about it, it's exactly where my Alpha marking is on my wolf. Gryphon had a white patch on her neck that was kind of like a necklace, but didn't wrap all the way around the neck.

(For Reference)
I thought for a moment and immediately remembered what it must be from. The weird metallic liquid that Shockwave injected in me. It must have had a chemical reaction in my body and something happened. Maybe Primus had something to do with it? I have no clue.

"I think it's pretty cool looking." Miko said and I gave her a small smile. It did look pretty cool I must admit. That's when I heard a bunch of ped steps and grumbling from the hall. Smokescreen was dragging the whole team out here and from their grumbling I'd guess he hasn't told them why.

"Come on guys don't be grumpy, she just woke up." He said and smirked wildly as the realization came to all of their faces. They all looked around the room and when their optics landed on me there was a mass of holoforms on me before I knew it. I smiled and hugged them all back before they got up.

"We didn't know if you'd ever wake up. Ratchet said that it was possible for you to go into a coma. We were so worried." Arcee said and smiled at her.

"We're just glad you're alright." Ratchet said and set a hand on my shoulder.

"Would you mind telling us what happened?" Ultra Magnus asked.

"It's a bit of a short story to be honest." I signed to them. All of the bots gave me weird looks and Ratchet was the one to step forward.

"Why are you signing instead of speaking?" He asked and I looked down at the ground.

"Because I can't." I signed and everyone went silent.

"I'm so sorry." Magnus said and pulled me into a hug. I pat his back and hug him back. He releases me and I tell my story.

"So, I got kidnapped as you all know. I was taken to the Nemesis and Megatron gave me over to Shockwave. From there I was taken to a lab where he injected me with energon first and then a sort of living metal. The pain from the second one was so much that I passed out and I was taken to see Prima and Primus. They talked with me and Primus told me some things. After that I woke up, Optimus saved me, I passed out again, and then I woke up here. That pretty much it, I have no idea how much time I was passed out for though." I signed and everyone took it in.

"You've been gone a whole week kid. Just yesterday we attacked the Nemesis and brought you home." Wheeljack piped in. The others nodded in agreement and I nodded as well.

"Why were you taken to Primus instead of Prima like usual?" Arcee asked.

"Well, because he told me of the prophecy that I'm a part of and showed me my new form. You guys want to see it?" I ask and they all say yes. Their holoforms disappeared and they took a step back. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath before transforming. Every part of my body changed into metal and my wings sprouted from my back. They were light and were a blinding white in contrast to the dark atmosphere of the base.

"Primus, you're a Cybertronian Guard?!" Smokescreen gasped. I nodded and smiled at them.

"What's a Cybertronian Guard?" Raf asked.

"They are divine beings. Much like what you humans call Angels." Magnus spoke.

"Cool" Miko said in awe.

"Where are my sire and sparkmate?" I sign.

"They are both at the house. Both feel extremely guilty for what you went through and that they couldn't find you." Ratchet said and my smile fell.

"I'll be back later. There's a few things I need to do real quick. Oh, by the way. Did Spencer, Maddox, and Ranger make it out okay?" I signed to them and went back to being my normal self.

"Yes, they are fine. Lennox took them to the Diego Garcia base so they would be safe." Ratchet explained and I nodded. I would have to talk to them later. Walking to the controls, I opened the ground bridge and walked through. The garage was dark and the only light was coming from the garage door openers on the wall. I walked over to the door and opened it quietly. Stepping into the house it was quiet, almost eerie. My first stop was my Dad's room where the door was shut and locked. I knocked on the door and I heard a groan from the inside.

"What?" He snapped. I knocked again since I can't really say anything back. He swore under his breath and opened the door. His face lit up and he tackled me in a hug. "Thank Primus you're okay!"

I hug him back and rub his back. He let me go and asked, "what's wrong, why aren't you talking?"

"I can't. Both vocal chords are busted now." I signed.

"I'm so sorry. I should've done better. I should've been there quicker." He said and hugged me again. When he let me go I put a hand on his shoulder.

"There's nothing you could've done. It's not your fault." I sign and he hangs his head but smiles at me.

"You're such an amazing daughter. I don't know what I would do without you. Now, you need to go see Optimus. He's a god damn mess. I don't know the last time he ate anything and he's been in your room every since he brought you back yesterday. He said something about you not wanting to see him when you woke up because you'd hate him or something." Dad said and pushed me towards the stairs. I smiled sadly and gave him the look that said 'of course he'd think that'.

"Stay out of your room. I have to show you something in a little bit." I signed to him before I silently walked up the stairs. I got to my door and knocked but got no answer. I knocked again and got nothing so I opened the door to see Optimus' holoform curled up on my bed. Even though his back was facing me, I could tell he looked terrible.

I stood there for a minute and watched him. He seemed to be sleeping and I didn't want to wake him up so I crawled next to him on the bed. I brushed the hair out of his face and kissed his temple before kissing his mark. He stirred a little but didn't wake up so I left the room and shut the door quietly behind me. He must've been really tired if he didn't wake up from me kissing his mark. I went back downstairs and Dad was sitting on the couch. I tapped his shoulder and motioned for him to follow me.

"So, what did you want to show me?" He asked and I was curious if I could still speak through bonds or not so I tested it.

"I'm going to show you what Primus gave me. Can you hear me through the bond?" I ask.

"Yes I can hear you. What a relief, I thought I'd never hear your voice again." He smiled. "Now what did Primus give you?"

"Can you bring your real body out here? You'll see why in a second." I said and the garage door opened before the ford Raptor rolled out and parked next to us.

"Done." He said and I took a step back before changing again. His eyes widened and his jaw dropped before his holoform disappeared and he transformed. "You're a Cybertronian Guard?!"

"Yep" I smiled. My wings twitched a little on my back showing my happiness. "After I passed out the first time I was taken to Prima and Primus. That's when he told me of a prophecy that I'm in and told me about this."

"That's amazing." He said. My Guard form was a little shorter than he was but only by about a half of a foot.

"You are very beautiful in this form. I'm very proud of you." Dad said and hugged me again.

"Thanks Dad." I mumble.

"Well, that means we have some training to do don't we?" He chuckles and I smile.

"Yes. Yes we do."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.3K 1.9K 16
Y/N was just a normal 18-year-old girl that worked at a laboratory as a cleaner. There she meets an actual Merformer named Optimus Prime, the leader...
97.1K 2.4K 23
((I wrote this years ago. This is your cringe warning)) ---- These are some one-shots of the reader (sometimes as a child) and a transformers prime c...
1.6K 66 20
Y/n and her little sister were just children when their parents died, forced to live with abusive foster parents. Y/n and her sister struggle with t...
24.9K 521 12
Before the discovery of Megatron by Sam Witwichy's Grandfather. The Government already had a cybertronian under their belt, or so they thought. Lock...