Little Natsu

By xxcutiebluexx

After the Little Lucy incident, everything went back to normal. Who would've thought Natsu fell for Little Lu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
I need help!
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 2

1.4K 36 28
By xxcutiebluexx

Natsu's pov

Hmm........this one looks good! I took the job request and immediately went to Lucy.

"Hey Luce! Lets go on a job!" I yelled while waving the paper infront of Lucy.

'Requested: Natsu Dragneel and Lucy Heartfilla
A prisoner broke out.
Go to the Magic Council to get more information.

Reward:500,000 jewels'

"This looks good." Lucy said. She put on her thinking face, which BTW is really cute, the nodded.

"Let's go then!" I grabbed her hand and dragged her out of the guild.

"Natsu! We haven't let Mira stamp it yet!" Lucy said.

"Who cares? Let's get this job done!" I said grinning.

~ Timeskip ~

"Let's.......go.....back.....to.....the......guild." I managed to say. We're currently on a death trap going to the Magic Council.

"If you let Mira stamp the paper, we would've spent much more time on a not moving thing than on train." Lucy said. I just groaned and held on my stomach. I heard a sigh.

"Here." She pats on her lap. I put my head on her lap and her hands went on my hair.

"Poor you." Lucy said as she looked at me sadly.

"Don't.......be.....sad......Luce." I said. She smiled at me before massaging my scalp. All the dizziness faded away. I sighed in relief and buried my face on her stomach. Her scent calmed me down as I drifted off to dream land.

Lucy's pov

I smiled as Natsu slept on my lap. God, I love this idiot. I watched the trees we pass by as I continue to massage Natsu's head.

"You a couple?" A voice asked. My gaze landed on the old woman who's sitting infront of us.

"Yes." I smiled.

"Good. You two look so cute together. When are you getting married?" The old woman asked. I blushed at the thought of marriage. Am I even prepared for that?

"Oh my, I'm sorry for going in your business." The woman apologized.

"It's fine ma'am." I said politely.

"You see, I'm a matchmaker. Every time I see a cute pair, I turn them into a couple. Stranger or not." She said. So she's like Mira.

"I see. I also have a matchmaker friend." I said and she smiled. She suddenly gasped.

"How rude of me! I haven't given you my name yet. I'm Sally." She said.

"I'm Lucy." We shook hands.

"So Lucy, where are you two going?" She asked.

"You see, we are mages from Fairy Tail and we are currently going on a job." I said.

"Fairy Tail, the rowdy guild?" She asked and I sweat dropped.

"Yup." I nodded.

"Thay guild, I sent a requeast once and it was accepted by a peirced man and a short blunette. I forgot their names. You know them?" She asked.

"Yes. The short blunette is actually my best friend, Levy, and the peirced man is Gajeel." I said.

"Are they dating? 'Coz they look good together. Such an odd pair." She said and I giggled.

"They're not, but I know they both have the same feelings for each other yet too scared to tell." I said.

"Aww. Can you make them marry and have babies for me?" She asked.

"That's all ready taken care of." I said.

Levy and Gajeel's pov

"Achoo!" I rubbed my nose. Someone must be talking about me.

Lucy's pov

"That's good. Oh, my stop is here. I'll see you around Lucy." She said and stood up.

"You too Ms. Sally." I said. She waved before exiting the train. I leaned my head on the window and closed my eyes. A little sleep won't hurt.

~ Timeskip ~

"Luce. We're here." Natsu's voice echoed in my head. I groaned and fluttered my eyes open. I saw Natsu's face milimeters infront of me. I squeaked and jumped up.

"W-What were you doing so close?" I asked blushing red. He smirked and dragged me out of the train.

"Why are you so red?" He asked.

"Jerk." I mumbled yanking my arm out of his grip. His arm wrapped around my waist.

"Aww, don't be mad at me Luce. You can't be mad at this handsome pretty face." He said.

"Are you a girl? You just called your face pretty." I said. He pouts and I giggled.

"Stop acting like a child. Let's go to the Magic Council." I said.

"Yo Lucy-san! Natsu-san!" Appeared infront of us  is Mest.

"Mest! What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I'm working for the Magic Council. Were you the ones who took the job?" He asked and we both nodded.

"Good! So the guy you brought here was the one who broke out. He turned some guard into babies and got out of his cell. We have a tracking chip on him and he is currently out in the forest." He said. The baby turning guy? This will be tricky.

"This will be easy!" Natsu said pumping his fist in the air.

"Good luck you two." Mest said before disappearing.

"Let's search for this guy. He has a lot to pay for." Natsu said. He took my hand with my guild mark and started sniffing the air. He's been doing this since the Future me died.(A/N: Even in anime. It's said that after Future Lucy died, Natsu started taking her hand where her mark is.)

"You don't have to drag me you know." I said.

"I just want to know you're an arm near me. I don't want to deal with a Little Lucy again." Natsu said .

"Was the Little me annoying?" I asked.

"Yeah. Annoyingly Cute." He said. He suddenly stopped and sniffed the air.

"He's near." He said growling. I put a hand on my keys and another one out to shoot something.

"Duck!" I yelled.

"Where?" He asked. I tackled him and we both went down on the floor.

"Oh. You mean the duck as in go down." He said and I sweat dropped.

"Nyahahahaha!" The guy appeared laughing. His laugh is so weird.

"It's you two again? How is the brat?" He asked.

"She was fine. A good girl actually." Natsu said and we both stood up. He started shooting some orbs that I know all too well. We both dodged the orbs with ease.

"Fire Dragon Roar!"

"Celestial Dragon Roar!" We both roared at the same time hitting the guy.

"He's still up. Be on guard." I whispered for him to hear. An orb came from the smoke making me dodge.

"You're making things a lot easier." A chuckle echoed in the air. For some unknown reason, the smoke stayed. This is bad. More orbs came making me dodge. ME.

"Natsu!" I yelled running over to him dodging some orbs. I'm too late. An orb hit Natsu and he started shrinking.

"Force Field!" I chanted. A force field went around me and Natsu. Scratch that, LITTLE Natsu. He started crying making me pick him up.

"Shhhh......there, there. Don't cry." I said as I bounce him up a bit. He giggles and sucks on his thumb. Woah, his clothes shrunk too. I put a pile of leaves and put him down there.

"Stay here while I got take care of someone okay?" I asked nicely. I got out of the forcefield and made the smoke clear up.

"Why you! Now I have to take care a rascal!" I yelled.

"Elemental Wolf Howl!" I chanted growing some wolf ears and tail. The attack hit him head on making him go unconcious.

"Now I'm curious on why he didn't go down in our first attack." I mumbled as I picked him up by his collar. I dragged him towards where Natsu is and turned down the force field. I picked Natsu up in my other hand.

"Let's go get the reward then go home. I said. Natsu made a baby noise and I smiled.

Wassup minna!

How ya'll doing? Second chapter ain't bad ey? Well I hope you like it.

Gahhh!!! Little Natsu happened. I'm showing a pic of him right now,

Isn't he cute? Aww....I can't believe Fairy Tail is having a little rascal running around.

I got nothing else to say except Comment, Vote and Share! See ya'll in the next chapter.

Sayonara!~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
259K 8.4K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
206K 13.6K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...