Mating Call (RWBY Raven X OC)

By JasperCWatts

Raven Branwen runs into a key member of her past, a great friend in fact, were they ever more? Will they reme... More

Chapter 1: Long Time No See
Chapter 2: Make Yourself At Home
Chapter 3: Lets Try This Again

Chapter 4: A Thousand Times, Yes!!

1.1K 10 2
By JasperCWatts

~TIMESKIP~ (A few months)

~BARRON'S POV~

I woke up staring at my gorgeous girlfriend, she was still sleeping, so I got the chance to stare at her sleeping face until she woke up, and Oum she was beautiful, even in her sleep.
Eventually she woke up, her red eyes staring into mine.

"Morning Rae-Rae~" I said to her, she just smiled and snuggled into my chest.

"Morning Barron, how'd you sleep?" She asked me, I smiled and ran my fingers through her hair.

"Better than ever, considering I was sleeping by you." I told her, a smile still on my face, making her giggle.

"Thank you darling, it means a lot coming from you." She told me, smile still on her face and a red tint on her cheeks.

"I'm glad, now come on, we better start our day." I said, disappointed that we actually had to get up.

"Do we have to? I wanna stay in bed with you..." I laughed at this, although being a very stern person, she really could act childish sometimes.

"Yes Rae-Rae, so come on, let's go and start the day." I told her, she frowned and pouted.

"Oh fine." We both got up then and got dressed, I loved seeing her get all huffy, it just added to her cuteness.

"Babe, I've got a job to do, I'll be back in a few hours, alright?" I told her, she seemed reluctant to let me go, but eventually agreed.

"Alright, I've got some things to do as well, so I'll be going too." Raven told me, after kissing each other goodbye, we went on our separate ways, but I wasn't going out for a job, no, I was going out for something a bit more complex then that...

RAVEN'S POV

I was so happy with Barron, I'd never actually been happier than I was with him.

I left the house after kissing him goodbye, then started making sure everything in the village was going well, and everything was, everything was actually doing very well, which usually meant something was going on...

As I was walking, I heard a lot of people whispering to each other, I usually left gossiping to them and them alone, but I kept hearing my name, so naturally, I got interested.

Eventually, I approached one of the people whispering to one of her friends.

"What's with all the whispering? Is something happening?" I asked curiously but still keeping my calm demeanour.

"Oh! It's nothing Raven, just been hearing some rumours, that's all." She replied, I was confused, but tried to press on.

"What rumours?" I asked, a bit harshly, but calm enough to get the point across.

"Can't tell you." She replied, I was starting to get a bit mad.

"Tell me." I ordered, but she didn't budge, I groaned and walked off, however, still wondering what this secret rumour was.

I continued walking for a while, in case there was an attack or another visitor, which would admittedly be doubtful.

~TIMESKIP~

I went back to the cabin after about an hour or two, Barron wasn't home yet, so I decided to go out and give him a........surprise...........
I went to a shop nearby and bought some Taijitu wine for when he got back, I knew Taijitu wine was his favourite because it was mine too, my first taste of it was when Barron gave me some once after combat class, that was a fun night, Apparently I got on a table and started singing 'Oh Sweet Caroline' so I'm not going to be getting drunk again any time soon.

I went back home and waited until he got home, which was a while.

"Honey, I'm home." He said while walking in like we were some married couple. I laughed a slight bit and walked over to him, giving him a peck on the lips.

"What was that for?" He asked, I smiled at him in response.

"Just for coming home, that's all." I told him, he looked confused, but smiled and shook his head.

"You're a strange one Rae-Rae." He told me, I gave a slightly suggestive smile to him and put both my hands on his chest.

"That's why you love me~" I Said in a jokingly seductive voice. His smile grew into a grin as he put his hands on my lower back and pulled me closer to him.

"That's not the only reason." He told me, I laughed a bit and tried to break away, but he had a firm grip.

"Spring Maiden." He said, I looked up at him, shocked that he knew that I was the Spring Maiden.

"H-How did you know?" I stuttered, but instead of answering, he just smiled at me.

"Does it matter? People talk, I listened, it's not a problem that I know is it?" He asked me, I smiled at him and rested my head on his chest.

"Not at all, if anything, it's better..." I said Blissfully, then remembering the wine I got earlier.

"Ah, Barron, I almost forgot." I said, breaking away from him and grabbing the wine.

"Wow, you remembered." He said, obviously expecting me to have forgotten.

"Come on, how could I have forgotten, you and Qrow wouldn't let me forget what happened for the rest of the year." I told him, a smile on my face.

"Yeah, sorry about that one." He told me, I looked back at him confused but with a smile still on my face.

"Hey, it's not like it's still going on." I said to him, he smiled at this and sat down, so I decided to sit beside him with the wine in hand.

"So what were you doing while you were out?" I asked him, he looked up as to remember what he did.

"I Just assassinated this guy who didn't pay this chick what he said he would." He said, and I could tell that it was a lie because he had to think about it.

"Okay, So what did you really do?" I asked him, he looked nervous, then smiled and closed his eyes.

"I'll tell you tonight." He told me, making me a bit mad that he didn't just tell me, but I shrugged and leaned against him.

".....who won last time we fought?" I asked him, knowing that it was back in Beacon.

"Uh.....I think it was a draw, like always." He told me, I knew it was, but I just wanted to tease.

"Yeah, I remember you grabbed my boob." I told him, he rolled his eyes at me.

"After you had a feel of my crotch." He told me, I sat up. Now it was getting deep, it was still a joke though.

"My hand slipped, you know that." I told him triumphantly, he rolled his eyes at me.

"Yeah right it did, you know you always wanted to have a feel." He told me, I looked jokingly insulted, hand over my chest and everything.

"I did not! How dare you assume such a thing!" I said sarcastically, we both had a laugh at that, then just sat there for a bit, before I decided to be a bit bold.

I started sliding my hand down from his chest to his stomach, I let it rest on his lower stomach, just above his crotch.

"Guess it never went away huh?" He told me, I smirked at him, then kissed him. He leaned into it immediately, it was much better than any kiss I had with Tai, he was never really good at kissing.....never really good at any of that.

He put his hands on my lower back, just above my ass, so I put my arms around his shoulders and put one of my hands on his head, then pushed him deeper.

Because of that, he lowered his hands and squeezed, making me moan. Then he lifted me up and placed me on his lap.

Due to this new positioning, I got the opportunity to grind against his cock. I could feel or getting hard already.

However, I also felt something else, something hard and short, like a box. I stopped everything and pulled away.

"...what's in your pocket?" I asked him, fearing the worst. He smiled a bit and looked down, then back at me.

"Rae-Rae...I know we've only been together for a few months, but...they've been the greatest of my life...." He said while staring at me, now I was thinking that it was the best case scenario, but still fearing the worst.

"They've been the best of my life too Barron, better than when I was with Tai, that's for sure." I joked, he laughed a bit, then I slipped off of him and sat beside him.

"Want some wine?" He asked, I nodded and watched as he poured it.

"You didn't answer my question." I told him, he had just finished pouring the wine, so he dropped the bottle and it landed on his foot. He went down to the floor and made sure the bottle didn't spill.

"Ugh that hurts..." He told me, he was on one knee, one hand holding the bottle while the other was holding his foot. I went down to a knee as well and picked up the bottle, putting it on the table worried for him.

"I-I'm Sorry, I shouldn't have said that!" I said, still worried, I put my hands on his foot, not really knowing what to do.

What I failed to notice was him reach into his pocket and pull out the box. I saw it a moment later and immediately recognised it.

"Raven Branwen..." He began, then opened the box.

"Will You Marry Me?" He asked, I was speechless. The ring was beautiful.

I knew my answer.

"Yes! Yes! A thousand times, yes!" I told him, tears in my eyes and a massive smile on my face. He slid the ring onto my finger and put the box on the table. Then I kissed him, immediately wrapping my arms around his neck.

He was surprised at first, and then kissed back.

After a minute like that, we pulled away with smiles still on our faces.

Then I remembered something. My smile immediately faded and I groaned.

"What? What's wrong?" He asked, worried for me.

"I think we have to tell my old team..." I told him, not even sure why I thought of it...

"Do we have to?..." He asked, feeling the same as me.

"I've been keeping a lot from them...I don't want to keep my engagement to you a secret as well..." I told him, he groaned, but I kissed him.

"Don't worry babe, they won't do anything..." I told him, not even sure if it was true...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 9.3K 11
"แ€˜แ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ผแ€ถแ€€แ€œแ€ฌแ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€แ€šแ€บ แ€„แ€œแ€ปแ€พแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€พแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€žแ€ฝแ€ฌแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€แ€ฒแ€ท.... แ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บแ€›แ€•แ€ซแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€—แ€ปแ€ฌ...... แ€€แ€ปแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บ แ€”แ€พแ€œแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€€ แ€žแ€ฐแ€ทแ€”แ€ฌแ€™แ€Šแ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ปแ€แ€ฌแ€•แ€ซ.... แ€€แ€ปแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€›แ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ถแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€...
1.3M 114K 42
โœซ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐†๐ž๐ง'๐ฌ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐’๐š๐ ๐š ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
797K 23.5K 63
"Real lifeแ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€…แ€€แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€…แ€”แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธ แ€•แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€แ€„แ€บแ€žแ€ฝแ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€ปแ€ฌแ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€•แ€ฒแ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€šแ€บ" "แ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ฒแ€Šแ€ญแ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธ Bae แ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€„แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€„แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ทแ€›แ€œแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€‘แ€ญ แ€„แ€ซแ€แ€ป...
666K 35.3K 20
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...