LOVE AND SADNESS Male saiyan...

By jpalominoooo24

You are God from universe 14 Who has a background of sadness and destruction Harem story Hope you like it thi... More

About You
She Is My What!!!!
The Assassin Is My Friend
Fallen We Meet Again
Past: The Day The Earth Stood Still
A DATE!!! AND MEETING THE PHENIX PRINCESS
A Devils Wedding
Past Orgins
Family School Day
My Daughters
Past: Her
The Battle In Kuoh Academy Part1
The Battle In Kuoh Academy Final Part
Past: Valkyrie
Meeting The Gremory And Sitri Hiers
Neko Neko Ni
Past: A NORMAL LIFE
My Sadists Daughter
My Daughters On A Date!!!
The Sitri Sisters
The Way The Devils Celebrate Part 1
The Way The Devils Celebrate Final Part
A Pirate Life For Me
Order Of The Assassins
Knights Of The Round
Kingsglaive
Youkai Clan
Past: Trihexa
For Her And The Human Race (part 1)
For Her And The Human Race (final Part)
Harem Fight
Disneyland
The Path I Must Walk Alone
(Finally ) The Ultimate Warrior Ascends

Prologue

30.3K 228 165
By jpalominoooo24

The years is 2003
Location: Usa

You were waking up from sleeping with your lovely wife grayfia

Y/N: hey beautiful good morning

Grayfia open her eyes and looks at you E/C eyes and smiles

Grayfia: good morning my love and then she starts kissing you.

Both you and Grayfia have a heated kissing senstion with tongue for a minute.

You both get up out of bed while you both are naked. You start getting dress   
Up.

Y/n: hey honey do you remember today we have to take Xenovia to the mall to buy no clothing.

Grayfia: yes we need to get her a new dress for the summer.

While you guys are talking a beautiful
young girl with blue hair about 3 years old runs in and hug your wife.

Xenovia: mom, dad good moring

Both: good morning honey

Xenovia: mom, dad am ready to go to the mall.

Grayfia: okay sweet well be down there in a few moments.

Xenovia: okay, she runs off down stairs.

Y/n: I am so happy I have you and Xenovia and I will never let you guys out of my site.  While hugging his. Wife.

Grayfia: and I will never leave your side.

Athur note: how wrong are they wink, wink

Location change at the mall

While shopping at the mall you and your wife and daughter stop at a clothing store to buy you r daughter new.

Grayfia: Xenovia how do you like this red dress.

Xenovia: mom I love it can I try it on

Grayfia: yes you can but don't take to long daddy looks hungry.

She starts smiling at you

Y/n: what no am not. I have you know I could stay with eating for months.

While you said that your stomach started to grall.

Grayfia: more like seconds.

She was laughing at you.

Y/n: okay find Xenovia hurry up your daddy could eat a horse.

Xenovia: okay daddy coming.

You daughter come out and she loves the dress. You take the dress to the cashier to pay for it. Lucky for you your rich becuase of your job. Wink, wink.

Location change at the food court

Grayfia: Y/n can you stop eating all the buffet people are getting mad that your eating all the food. They starting to stare too.

Y/n: nope am hungry like I said I can eat a elephant.

Xenovia: didn't you say a horse daddy.

You: same thing just one is bigger.

All of you start laughing.

While your family is in the food court laughing the floor started to shake and the sky was getting darker with flying objects in the sky.

You: what is happening why is the floor starting to shake and the sky is getting dark.

Xenovia: while crying
Daddy, mommy what is happening I am scared.

You: it's okay honey I will protect you.

In Grayfia mind: no why are they here
I thought I found a good place to lay low. I don't want to lose Xenovia and y/n. They are my all I rather die protecting them then bieng caught.

Author note : violence and blood
Viewer descreption advise

The sky started to fall literally. People with black wings started to break through the ceiling. People in the mall started to scream and run. While that was happening the people with wings started to attack the people at the mall. They were devils who were looking for the target.

Devil 1: look for the target kill everything in site.

Devil 2: yes sir what is the description of the target.

Devil 1: she is young Grey hair women she is very powerfull and part
Of the old faction don't let her beauty full you she could kill with out though.
Devil 2: yes sir

While that was happening your daughter was freaking out.

Xenovia: mom, dad am scared

You: don't worry me and mommy will protect you right Grayfia. Grayfia Grayfia Grayfia!!!

She wasn't answering because she was in shock.

You grab her hand and Xenovia hand and started to run for your life.

While that was happening the devil. Army stated to slaughter everyone in there path. Blood was everywhere. There was no mercy on the human race.

You and your family was running for dear life when a big devil stop you in your tracks.

Big devil: hello there my name is John 1st general in command of lord sirzech lucifer army.

John: I am here to take you Grayfia back to my lord for your crimes against the new faction you bitch of a spy for the old faction.

You: what are you talking about and don't talk to my wife like that. I will fight you to the death.

John: I dare you try to mess with me you pathetic of a human.

You were about to attack when Grayfia get in front of you.

Grayfia: stop I won't let you hurt my husband and my daughter I will go with you guys to stop the killing.

While tears in her eyes she says

Grayfia: y/n I will always love you and Xenovia but I must go. I don't want you guys to get hurt because of me. I love you Y/n and always have you in my heart.

Y/n: no you can't go please. Don't leave me a and Xenovia.

Xenovia: mommy please don't leave us.
While she hugging Grayfia.

John: very touching but say goodbye.

John use his speed to. Get grayfia
Grayfia let's go of Xenovia.

While that is happening you try to stop him from taking your wife but out of know we're someone kicks you into the stomach and you hit the wall.

John: nice hit Leon

A man 5.9 ft talk with black hair and red eyes smirks

Leon: thank you sir but I must say he is to weak for me.

John: good job finish him off and I will take this wensh of a spy to my lord.

Leon: what about the little girl.

John: kill her and cut off her head as a trophy.

Grayfia:noooooo

Grayfia starts to scream for her daughter but John hits her in the back and nock her out cold.

John: Leon don't fail me.

Leon: yes sir

John telport him and grayfia away in a red circle of light.

You start getting up

You: Grayfia don't leave me

Leon looks at you and smirks

Leon: pathetic human u have no match for me but let me introduce myself. My name is Leon Draco I am 1st lituente of sirzech lucifur army.

You: I don't give a damn who you are you guys took my wife and you want to be head my daughter how dare you!!!!!!

The earth started to shake. Your e/c eyes started to change to green. Your h/c hair was turning to yellow back and forth.

Leon started to feel fear for the first time in his life.

Leon: what is this power it to strong I feel like my heart is racing thousand fold.

You started to power. Energy was flowing through you.

You:  you aaaaaaaaaaa basterd aaaaaaaaaaa I aaaaaaaaaaa will aaaaaaaaaaa kill you!!!!

Yours hair turned yellow and your eyes turn green. That right you turn into the legendary super saiyan but not first form but ascended super saiyan.

Leon was trembling.

You got in a fighting stance and attack with light speed Leon didn't see what was coming.
You started to hit him with light speed.

You: ra tatatatatata kick.

Leon fly to the wall nock out cold.

You get ready a killer blast to end him but someone a women with blue skin and staff.

You: Luna what great timing you get out see me kill this low. Of a devil.

Luna: lord y/n I think we should keep him alive to know we're your wife is.

You: your Luna take him with you I will grab Xenovia.

Luna: yes my lord as you wish.

You and Luna leave in a flash of light.

Prologue end

Thanks guys for reading the prologue hope like this story

Jp out

Ps will upload when I have time because I work six day a week

And thank you for reading

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 1.1K 13
This is my first fan-fiction, I hope you enjoy, please be lenient with me if I get a detail wrong Also I do not own DxD or any of it content, all rig...
2.2K 98 8
This is a collection of one-shots for my main work "Need help?". The stories will not follow a chronological order but will be connected to the main...
74.8K 890 18
I don't own Highschool dxd. I don't own any pictures shown. Those belong to their respective owners. I only own the new plot parts.
390 17 20
Ma first story XDXDXD :3 This is about a kid who started out with no friends or powers(NO, its not a My Hero Academia story) becoming a legend that w...