๐‹๐€๐ƒ๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐’, colby brock i...

By -angelicglow

just some random colby brock imagines that i wanted to write :-) hope you enjoy๐Ÿ’› More

welcome
hide and seek
kidnapped
cheater
alone
requests open!
author's note
author's note pt 2
you're the one
listen!
crazy!
no more
mine
amazing

worth it

594 7 1
By -angelicglow

hey guys! so my apologies, it's been awhile since i've updated but i've been really busy recently so i haven't had time to update, but hopefully i'll have time to continue updating. but anyway, this one's kinda random lol but hope y'all enjoy :-)

a little back story to this one! you're sam's younger sister and you've been best friends with him and colby since him and sam met! sam doesn't mind that y'all hang out together bc he enjoys spending time with you :-)

also, @y/sc/n means your snapchat name

ok now on to the story!

y/n's pov

it was about 7:00pm and i was currently waiting for sam and colby to get home so we could get food. they had gone on a little adventure to go explore some abandoned place or what not and i had decided to stay home.

i was currently downstairs, hanging out with devyn, waiting for the boys to get home. "so y/n, what's going on between you and colby" she asked. "what do you mean?" i looked at her confused, trying really hard to hide the fact that i was completely and hopelessly in love with colby. "stop trying to hide it y/n, you know he feels the same, right". i sighed, "yeah right, there's no way he feels the same". "SO YOU DO LIKE HIM?" she exclaimed, slightly making me jump. "sh no need to tell the entire world dev" i laughed seeing her excitement. "i was right! corey owes me 20". "you two bet on us ??" i asked, confused. she slightly nodded. "so, does sam know?" devyn asked. "no, he'd kill both me and colby" i sighed, playing with my ring. "no he wouldn't" she said. "yeah, he would. he specifically told me when i moved in that i was forbidden to date any of his friends/roommates. which for sure includes his best friend". soon after, sam and colby walked in. "hey y/n, hi devyn" both boys said as they put their stuff on the floor. "hey" devyn and i said as they sat down on the couch next to ours. "dev, we're about to grab some food, you wanna come with us?" i asked. she shook her head, "no it's okay, i'm going on a date later tonight with corey" she said smiling. "oooh" i said smirking at her. "stop" she said laughing. "okay, okay, well have fun tonight" i said, getting up from my seat. i turned around to look at the boys. "you both ready?" i asked looking around for my bag. "yup" they both said, getting up from the couch. "okay, see you later dev" i said grabbing my bag and latching myself onto sam's arm, dragging him toward the front door. "bye y/n!" she replied as colby opened the front door.

"shotgun!" i yelled running toward colby's car. "what? nooo y/n" sam groaned. there's an unspoken rule in our house that whoever yells shotgun gets to play music, and me being me, i had to take advantage of that. i stuck my tongue out at him as colby made fun of sam who was quite upset that i beat him at shotgun. laughing i hopped into the front seat as sam sat in the back. "y'all ready for some shawn mendes aka MY HUSBAND" i yelled, plugging my phone in. both boys groaned as "lost in japan" blasted through the speakers (by the way if u haven't heard the zedd remix, pls do it's amazing). i rolled down my window as i belted the lyrics at the top of my lungs as sam filmed the entire thing, laughing at me.

colby's pov

as y/n was singing at the top of her lungs, i couldn't help but notice the sparkle in her eye as she passionately serenaded me and sam. i chuckled as i looked back at the road. i loved everything about her. how carefree she was, how her hair fell down her face perfectly, the way her eyes would glisten when she saw something she loved, and the way she smiled. absolutely everything about her was perfect, but i knew i couldn't have her. she's sam's sister, how could i?as the song faded out, i pulled into the parking lot of tender greens. y/n was a little too excited as she had already opened the door before i could finish parking the car. "y/n!" sam yelled. "whoops, sorry" she replied, giggling. i shook my head and chuckled while i turned off the car. "i'm so hungry guysss, let's pick up the pace ladies" y/n yelled as she practically sprinted toward tender greens. "i guess we should hurry up before she knocks people over" i replied, looking over at sam. he nodded in agreement as we walked faster, trying to catch up to y/n.

-time skip to back at the house-

y/n's pov

"i'm so fullllllll" i groaned as i lay on the couch with my legs on colby's lap. currently, sam was upstairs in his room editing, everyone else in the house was out, and it was just me and colby downstairs. "shouldn't have eaten so quickly" colby replied smirking. "shush, i was hungry. i hadn't eaten all day and it was almost 8 pm, cut me some slack" i replied, laughing. i threw a pillow at him and it had hit him right on the side of his head. "ow, what was that for" he replied, cuddling the pillow i just flung at him. "that did not hurt". he looked at me with a shocked expression and scoffed, "how dare you!" he replied (dramatically) putting his hand on his forehead. "you're so dramatic" i replied, laughing. he put his laptop down and sat up straight. "oh, i am?" he replied, smirking. before i could ask why he was smirking, next thing i knew, he was tickling me. "c-colby st- stooop" i could barely get the words out. "say that you're sorry for hurting my feelings" colby replied, continuing to tickle me. "o-ok-okay i'm sorry" i finally got out. colby finally stopped tickling me and sat back down on the couch. "better" he replied smirking, sticking his tongue out at me. i smiled, sticking my tongue out at him, as i went back to watching "the office" on my phone.

colby's pov

i had been editing for some time after y/n and i had our little "fight" when i finally finished. i picked up my phone and looked at the time. 2:34 am. shit, how long was i editing for? i looked over at y/n to see that she was sound asleep, "the office" quietly playing on her phone. i chuckled as i quickly snapped a picture posting it to my snapchat story, "sleeping beauty fell asleep, got you back @y/sc/n". i locked my phone as i closed my laptop. i gently moved y/n's legs off of my lap and placed them on the couch as i stood up. i grabbed y/n's phone from her hand, locking it and putting it beside her on the couch. she looked so peaceful and beautiful. i gently picked her up, sliding one arm underneath her neck and the other underneath her knees. she snuggled into my chest as i adjusted her in my arms. god, she was so beautiful. i couldn't stop looking at her. how does one look so perfect while sleeping. "god, i am so in love with you" i whispered to myself, softly. i smiled to myself as i took her upstairs. it took me a couple seconds to figure out how to knock on sam's door, but eventually, i ended up using my foot. sam opened the door, yawning. "hey" he replied, opening the door wider, letting me in. "hi, she fell asleep on the couch and i thought i would bring her up" i said, walking over to his bed. i gently placed her down and she buried herself in the blankets. i chuckled as sam walked over to me. "thanks colby, goodnight". "goodnight sam" i replied, walking out of his room and closing the door. i sighed as i opened the door to my room. i closed the door as i walked over to my bed, laying down. i couldn't get her out of my mind. all the memories that we made the past several years that i've known sam and y/n kept playing in my mind. i never really noticed y/n until this one day roughly 4 years ago, before y/n had even moved in with us, and even before we had moved into this house. it was when the three of us, me, sam, and y/n decided to take a road trip up to san francisco. i don't know how i had never noticed before but just seeing her, the window rolled down, wind blowing through her hair, seeing her smile and enjoying every second we were on that road. that was the moment that changed my life forever. i sighed as i stared up at the ceiling, taking in every moment of that day, not being able to fall asleep.

y/n's pov

i slowly stirred awake and saw that i was in sam's room. "how the heck did i even get up here" i asked myself, confused. i rolled out of bed and looked over at the clock. 4:13 pm. shit, how long did i fucking sleep for? i rubbed my eyes as i yawned, slowly walking toward the door to go to the bathroom. the second i opened the door and stepped out, i bumped into someone. "whoa, good morning y/n" i heard a soft chuckle come from the tall human being i had just ran into. "sorry colbs" i laughed, looking up at him. "hey, did you carry me upstairs last night?" i asked him, yawning. "yeah, you fell asleep on the couch and i didn't want to wake you, so i just brought you up here". "thank you" i said, smiling at him. "of course, didn't want you to crash downstairs haha. okay, well i'm gonna head out to film with brennen today, i'll see you later okay?" colby replied, giving me a hug. i could feel the butterflies going wild inside of me as i took in his scent. "okay, see you later". he gave me his cute little smile and walked toward the stairs. i could feel the heat rising in my cheeks as i turned around and walked into the bathroom. i looked at myself in the mirror and saw the redness on my face. fuck, the things that boy does to me. i shook my head, smiling as i got ready for the day.

colby's pov

i had ended up falling asleep around 4:30am meaning that i was probably gonna end up sleeping until the afternoon. and surely enough, i had woken up at 2:28 pm. sighing, i got up and walked out to the bathroom that sam and i share. as i was walking over, i saw that sam's door was slightly open. i took a quick peek inside to see if y/n was in there, and sure enough she was still fast asleep. "she's so cute" i said to myself in my head. i closed sam's door and walked into the bathroom to get ready. after about an hour, i had showered, gotten dressed, and was back in my room, sitting in bed, scrolling through instagram. it was around 4pm when i got a call from brennen. "yo brennen, what's up" i said, shifting in my bed to make myself comfortable. "hey colby, i was wondering if you wanted to come over and film a video today" brennen asked. "sure, i'll be over in 20" i replied. we both said our goodbyes and hung up the phone, as i got out of bed. i looked at myself one last time in the mirror before opening the door. stepping outside, i had accidentally bumped into none other than y/n. "woah, good morning y/n" i said, chuckling as she looked like she had just woken up. god damn, how can one human being look so beautiful after sleeping? "sorry colbs" y/n replied, laughing. "hey did you carry me upstairs last night? she asked me, yawning. "yeah, you fell asleep on the couch and i didn't want to wake you, so i just brought you up here" i said, running my hand through my hair. "thank you" she replied, smiling up at me. "of course, didn't want you to crash downstairs haha. okay, well i'm gonna head out to film with brennen today, i'll see you later okay?" i said, reaching over to give her a quick hug. the sparks that flew inside of me as we touched, i was so in love with this girl. "okay, see you later" she said as i replied with a smile. i headed toward the stairs, my cheeks turning red as i shook my head. what is this girl doing to me?

-time skip to brennen's house-

brennen and i were just chilling on his couch, playing with kobe, and talking about random stuff. we had just finished filming a q&a in the car and had just come back to brennen's apartment. "so anything new with you?" brennen asked me. "i know we just filmed a q&a for my channel, but you can spill more tea with me" he said, giving me a cheeky smile. "actually, i did have a question for you. i need some advice" i said, y/n popping into my head. thing was, no one knew about my feelings for y/n, no one. i hadn't told a soul, and i wasn't planning on it either. but my feelings for this girl were going crazy and i needed to tell someone. i couldn't talk to sam since she is his sister and he definitely would not be happy. we didn't have many "rules" in our house or any rules in general, but one. and it was that y/n was completely off limits. so since i can't talk to sam, i decided to talk to brennen, seeing that he was happily in a relationship with kyra. (let's just pretend that they're together even though i know that they're not). "yeah sure, what's up? you having girl issues or something" brennen asks, laughing. "actually, yeah" i said as his eyes lit up. "wait really?" he replied, practically jumping up. "yeah, bro, i need some advice" i said, chuckling at his excitement. "okay, shoot" he said, slightly calming down. "okay, so there's this girl, i'm not getting into too much detail about who she is just yet, but i'm having a little bit of an issue trying to express my feelings for her. she's close to one of my friends, but i don't think that friend would be very happy if i was interested in her, you know. i don't know, but i really really care about her and i think i'm in love with her. what do i do brennen?" i asked, sighing. "okay first off, if you think you're good at hiding your feelings for y/n, you're absolutely wrong" brennen replied, chuckling. "wait, what?" i asked him, confused. "yeah colby, you kinda suck at it. i don't know how sam hasn't noticed, but almost everyone knows that you like y/n, and vice versa". "vice versa? you're lying, there's no way she likes me" i replied, shocked that he already knew. "uh, i don't know how you haven't noticed, but trust me. she does". "wait, if you knew, how come you never brought it up to me?" i asked him, as kobe sat on my lap. "i was waiting for you to come to me. i didn't want to pressure you into talking until you were ready" he said, giving me a smile. "thanks bro, i appreciate that". "of course, but now on to the advice. i honestly think that you should tell her. you know that sam loves and cares about the both of you. and i know that he wishes the best for both you and y/n, so in the end, i think he'll come to understand the love that the both of you have for each other. if not, if she really is worth it, then fight for her. you'll only have yourself to blame if you don't go after her". i nod, taking in everything brennen had just said. "thanks brennen, i appreciate it. and i'm gonna do it. i'm gonna tell her. i have to, right?" he nods. "i really am thankful. i'm gonna head out now, we'll hang again sometime soon?" "yup, i'll let you know if any plans come up. good luck bro". we do our quick little "bro handshake" and he leads me to the door. "good luck, and let me know what happens okay?" "i will" i reply. i sit in my car as i take a deep breath. "you can do this, just tell her" i tell myself. i pull out my phone and quickly send a text to y/n. "hey y/n, are you free right now?" i lock my phone as i turn on the ignition. my phone vibrates as i put on my seatbelt. "yeah, what's up?" i smile. perfect. "great, meet me at the park down the street from the house in 15 mins" (imagine as if there's a park down the street from their house). i quickly text her back. okay colby brock, this is it. i start to drive and roughly 10 mins later, i'm at the park. i park my car and walk toward the swings, sitting down. "you're gonna be fine, just tell her" i nervously say to myself as i try to calm myself down. i start to play with my rings as i rock back and forth on my feet. the swing creaks as i hear footsteps behind me. "colby?" i hear a soft voice. "hey, y/n. thanks for coming" i say hugging her. "of course, what do you need?" she replies, sitting down on the swing next to me. "i just needed to talk to you about something" i continue playing with my fingers. she places her hand on top of mine, "are you okay? you know you can talk to me about anything right?" she says, a worried look on her face. i stand up, not letting go of her hand and look down, standing directly in front of her. "y/n, i" i pause. no words seem to be coming out of my mouth. y/n stands up, and walks me toward a bench. we sit down, and she faces me. "colby, take your time. i'm here for you" she replies, squeezing my hand. "y/n, i'm in love with you" i whispered, the words barely forming. y/n doesn't reply. it's silent. i knew it. fuck this, i knew i shouldn't have said anything. i sigh as i stand up and try to pull my hand away from hers, but she holds her grip. she stands up and looks at me. "look, y/n, i'm sorry i said anything, i shouldn't ha-" "kiss me". i look at her. did i hear that right? "what did you say?" i ask her. "kiss. me." she says. i don't hesitate as i place my hand under her chin, bringing her lips to mine. as soon as our lips touched, sparks flew. she placed her hands around my neck as i moved my other hand to the small of her back, deepening the kiss. it felt as if we were floating in thin air, i could've passed out from this feeling, but i took in every moment. the way our lips moved together, it was as if something had clicked between us. when we pulled apart, we just looked at each other. i slipped my hand into hers, intertwining our fingers. "i love you so much, y/f/n y/m/n golbach". she smiled at me, "i never thought i'd hear those words come out of your mouth". "and why is that?" i asked her. "because i thought you were way out of my league. plus i'm your best friend's younger sister, i never thought you would ever see me as someone other than a close friend" she replied, looking down at her feet. i placed my hand under her chin, bringing her face up to look at me. "you are perfect for me" i reply. "well, good, because i am hopelessly in love with you too cole robert brock" she softly replies, placing her lips back on mine.

y/n's pov

i don't know where this level of confidence arose in me when i finally admitted to colby that i loved him, but i kissed him, getting my moment with him. i pulled away from the kiss, looking up at him. he brought his arms around me, wrapping me in a hug. i placed my head on his chest, hearing his heart beating quickly. i closed my eyes and took in this moment. "colby?" "hm?" i hear him reply. "what are we gonna do about sam?" tears form in my eyes as i visualize sam telling me specifically that i wasn't allowed to date anyone in the house. "it's gonna be okay, he'll understand". a tear falls down my cheek. "hey, it's gonna be okay, i promise" i look up at him as he wipes my tear from my face. "let's go home" he says, intertwining our fingers, leading us to his car. as he starts his car, colby looks over at me. "y/n, i want you to know that whatever happens, i will always love you, okay?" he moves my hair behind my ear and runs his fingers down my jawline. i smile, as he places his hand in mine and begins the drive toward the house, both of us nervous for what is to come.

colby parked the car in front of the house and we both looked at each other and took a breath. "here goes nothing" i say as we both get out of the car. i walk toward the front door, colby behind me. i grab onto his hand and slowly open the door to be greeted by the cold air that swept through the house. we slowly make our way upstairs and then we were in front of sam's door. "i'm gonna talk to him first, and then we'll take it from there, okay?" i told colby, squeezing his hand. "okay". i quickly kiss him on the cheek as he walks into his room. i softly knock on sam's door. "come in" i hear him respond. i take a deep breath as i walk into his room. "hey, y/n, what's up" he asks. he was in the middle of editing a video, but turned around in his chair to look at me. "sam, you know that i love you so much and that i'm so appreciative of you. i'm honestly blessed to have you in my life and i trust you" i quickly say, sitting down on his bed. "i love you too, y/n. is there something wrong?" he replies, a look of concern visible across his face. "i really hope you don't hate me for what i'm about to say, but i really need you to trust me on this" i say, tears slowly forming in my eyes. "i would never hate you, y/n. and i do trust you. i trust you with my life! tell me, what's going on?" he asks. by this point sam got out of his chair and sat next to me on the bed, pulling me into a hug. "i'm in love with someone" i quietly say. sam looks both shocked and confused. "you are? that's great! why would i hate you for that?" he replies, smiling. "because it's-" i pause. "its ..?" "because it's colby" i barely get out, but sam definitely heard me. i feel his arms loosen around me and he doesn't say anything. the tears start to form in my eyes. "sam, i can't lose you. i love you, you're my family, but i'm in love with colby too" i say, grabbing onto his hand. he doesn't even look at me before he pulls his hand out of mine, stands up, and leaves. i'm sobbing as i get up and try to run into colby's room, but i run into colby in the hallway. i feel his arms around me as i look up at him. a tear rolled down colby's cheek. i gripped onto him tighter, sobbing into his chest as i hear the front door open and close. colby pulls me into his room as we hear the sound of sam's car starting and pulling out of the driveway. we lay on his bed together, softly crying to ourselves, unsure of what to do or what was going to happen.

colby's pov

i was so impatient and i wanted to go in there, but i knew that things may get worse if i go in there, so i started to pace back and forth. suddenly i hear y/n's voice, softly, but audible. "sam, i can't lose you. i love you, you're my family, but i'm in love with colby too". oh no, that doesn't sound too good. i open my door and walk into the hallway, but as soon as i was about to knock on sam's door, the door opened. it was sam, but with a blank expression. "sam, i-" i tried to talk to him, but he just walked away. didn't even look at me. damn, my best friend hates me. i hear sobs coming from inside the room. this is a mess. i could feel tears forming in my eyes when i see y/n headed toward me. she bumps into me and i wrap my hands around her. how can you even choose between your best friend and the girl you love? she looked up at me as i looked down at her, a tear rolling down my cheek. i softly rubbed her back as she sobbed into my chest. i heard the front door open and close. i sighed as i pulled y/n into my room, and walked over to my bed. i heard the sound of sam's car starting and pulling out of the driveway. i wrapped my arms around y/n as we laid in bed, softly crying.

after a couple hours of complete silence, i look over and see y/n fast asleep. i swoop her hair out of her face as i look down at her, kissing her forehead. i take in her features, her lips, her cheeks. she was beautiful. i then heard a soft knock on my door. "come in" i say quietly, trying not to wake y/n up. it was sam. i shifted so that i was sitting and y/n stirred awake. "hey, is she awake?" "yeah, she is now". i look over to see y/n rubbing her eyes, and then look up to see sam. "can we talk?" he asks. we both look at each other and nod, as we get up and head over to sit on the couch. "look, before you say anything i have a couple things to say. first, i can't say that i'm not mad because i am. and the reason i left was to go and clear my head because it was a lot to take in at once for me. but i was talking to kat in the car when she made me realize that i was being selfish. y/n, i didn't want you to date my friends because i thought i was going to lose both you and whoever it is you date if something were to ever happen. but that was selfish of me because i didn't consider your feelings. i love you both so much and you guys mean a lot to me. you guys are everything i have. so i'm here to apologize for holding both of you back for so long and i hope you guys have it in your hearts to forgive me. i honestly am glad that the person you both fell in love with was someone that i trust with my life. y/n, i'm so sorry and honestly, there's no one better for you in this world than colby. and colby, i'm glad you found someone that makes you happy". sam took a breath as a tear rolled down his face. we didn't say anything as y/n jumped on top of sam, as he wrapped his arms around her. "i love you sam". "and i love you too y/n". i place my hand on sam's shoulder as he looks at me. "thank you" i mouth to him. "you're dead if you hurt her" he mouths back, but y/n caught him. "hey, don't say that" she says, slightly hitting him, sitting back down on the couch. we all laugh as we share a hug. "does this mean you guys forgive me?" sam asks, wiping the tears off his face. "of course" i reply. y/n nods as she holds sam's hand. i wrap my arms around y/n's waist. "you and me, y/n" i softly say to her. "you and me, colbs" she replies.

sam had left the room and y/n and i were cuddling on my bed. her back was to my chest as i was playing with her hands. i then wrapped my hands around her waist, kissing her cheek. "i don't think we ever made this official, but y/f/n y/m/n golbach, will you be mine?" i ask her as she turns around to face me. "of course" she replies, bringing her lips to mine. this moment was perfect, but most importantly she was perfect.

wow this was so heckin long lol but y'all i promise to try and update as much as possible, but i'm currently a college student, plus i have 2 jobs, so it's a little hard to balance things. also this took me like 2 weeks to write, but i really liked this one!

send me requests bc i'm running out of ideas lolol help ya girl out.

if y'all send me requests i'll definitely put in more effort to update more often. honestly, coming up with ideas is so hard and i'm really struggling.

but anyways, hope y'all enjoyed! until next time :-))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 2.9K 31
Hey guys it's meh zesty and I hope you enjoy this fanfiction!
31.5K 587 43
*language warning* #1 in #colbybrockfanfiction 12/14/18 1k Reads 2/13/19! Woo hoo!
233K 2.6K 52
This is a book of Colby Brock imagines Requests are welcome and will do as many as I can Hope you enjoy;)
126K 967 28
I honestly just got bored and decided to make this while writing a preference imagine on my Colby Brock Gif Imagines book.. so.. enjoy!