The Alpha's Victim {yoonmin}

By YeonKiminiiii

More

Intro
Min Yoongi
Kidnapped
Forgiven?
MINE
Dinner
Not Today
Goodbye
Harm
2 Months
Frick Frack?ΒΏ
Death
Wolf
Frick Frack?ΒΏ pt.2
SORRY
HELLO
Go on

Running

4.8K 183 24
By YeonKiminiiii

Update...even if my story is shitty I shall update for those who want to keep on reading.

Jimin POV
I woke up to find Yoongi gone. I was surprised. I usually wake up before him.
I traveled through the hallways until I reached his office. I stood in front of the door for about 3 seconds before opening it. When I did what I saw hurt me. I cannot believe he would do this. There he was with some blonde bimbo sitting on his lap they're lips smashing into each other.
I ran out the house not looking where I was going. At this point it didn't really matter did it? I knew it was too good to be true. I kept on going until I reached a pond. I was so tired. My legs were trembling and I was freezing. I squatted in front of the pond and took some water on my cupped hands. I slowly slurped it up but eagerly I was so thirsty. I don't know how much or how far I have ran. But I do hope it was enough to get away from him. I don't want to see him again. And with that last thought I drifted to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

447K 26.1K 43
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
277K 16.1K 17
"α€˜α€±α€Έα€α€Όα€Άα€€α€œα€¬α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€α€šα€Ί α€„α€œα€»α€Ύα€„α€Ία€œα€Ύα€―α€•α€Ία€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€α€²α€·.... α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€›α€•α€«α€˜α€°α€Έα€—α€»α€¬...... ကျွန်တော် α€”α€Ύα€œα€―α€Άα€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€€ α€žα€°α€·α€”α€¬α€™α€Šα€Ία€œα€±α€Έα€€α€Όα€½α€±α€€α€»α€α€¬α€•α€«.... α€€α€»α€½α€”α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€Ία€›α€„α€Ία€α€―α€”α€Ία€žα€Άα€α€½α€±α€€...
3.1M 70.1K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
184K 14.5K 36
Her marriage was fixed which was an arranged marriage but she moved to London to pursue her career and dreams and after that, she would marry. But in...