Apply the Pressure (Quando Ro...

By eightballarson

Ty'Lia's momma was trying to grant a favor. Mother to mother, she understood that having a child move out is... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
.

13

12.3K 635 204
By eightballarson

Ty'Lia|Ty

We ended up shooting to Shay's spot and chilling there for a while. I woke up from a bomb nap, but feeling sore everywhere. I sat up and just about screamed. Everybody in the room looked up.

"You straight?" Baby asked me as Ty laughed his head off. I sat up straighter and gave him a empty thumbs up.

"It's never that funny, sus." Shay mugs him while everybody else snickers.

"Man, she scared the fuck outta me cuz! I bout flew out the fuckin' chair, damn. You aight though, baby?" I nodded and tried to stand up, immediately sitting back down.

"Not to be dramatic, but I think I need to go to the doctor." I said simply.

"Why?" Before I could answer, Amber cut me off.

"I know what it is, she'll be okay." She gave me a nod with a small smile. Shay and Baby shrugged. I sat as I kind of got hit with what just happened.

I mean, it felt really good but I felt grimy. All them years I swore up and down that I would wait until I got married. Then, I barely even knew Quan for that long. I was turning down dudes that I've known for years and he just came and...

"Man, I'm finna call one of my hoes." Shay said, pulling out her phone.

"What hoes?" Quando asked. She tapped on her phone.

"These hoes." She began to scroll and show him the screen simultaneously.

"Shawty, you tryna teach me the game?"

"Nigga, you got a whole girl." Amber tells Baby.

"Like you care." Eman shades her, making everybody perk up.

"Why the fuck you been shading me these past two days? I'm sick of this shit."

"Ain't nobody paying attention to you, I'm chilling."

"It don't seem like it—"

"Le's go to the beach! Y'all wanna go?"

"The beach? I can't move and you talm the beach. Bump the beach. I'm going to sleep." I mumbled half of that while trying to turn on my side. I sucked my teeth when I felt hands slide under me. I looked up to see that Dominque had a hood on as he lifted me up.

"Whatchu doing?" I mug him.

"We going to the beach."
*

Tyquian|Quando

"She got my nose wide open, cuz." I told Shay as we stood against the wall of the seafood shack, drinking a liquor slushee. Shay knew them personally so they fucked with us.

"You say that bout everybody."

"She different."

"I know." She sipped her drink as I scrolled through Instagram. Ty was feeling better since she got to sit in the tub while we got ready at the hotel.

207 likes

Tysgrace: It's my year. 🌚

View all comments
*

Browngirlsmatter: repost? 😍✨

Q.uade300: oooo I'm telling mama 🤣😘

Bxtch_ItsAmber: 📸 creds tf 😕

Key_the_creator: u glowing sis 😩

Quando_rondo: I know something yall don't 🌚

"Want the rest of this?" I took her cup.

"For the homies." I said, attempting to pour the half melted slushee on the sand. Shay punched me in the center of my chest.

"Give me that shit! I paid too damn much for you to be doing that hood ass shit. Yo homies gone owe me $10 and an ass whooping for licking my shit up."

"Youn want it." I mugged her, feeling out of breath.

"Neither do the birds." She snatched the cup out of my hand while I was distracted. Some bitch with a fat ass walked past us.

Damn.

"You ain't shit." Shay said, shaking her head and walking away. I just went to mess with Ty, who was laying on a beach towel.

"Damn, ma." I said in a funny voice, standing over her.

"Sir, you blocking my shade." Her relaxed face turned into a mug, eyes still closed.

"I can't have none of ya time?"

"I said—boy, move." I laughed and sat beside her as she sat up.

"You straight? Still so'e?" She nodded and put her head on my shoulder.

"Well, not really. Just my hips and like here." He gestured to her pussy and upper thighs.

"Sorry."

"It's whatever." She shook her head, looking at the ocean.

"Whatchu think bout flying to another state after we done here? Like Louisiana, I got people down thea."

"Think mama would go for that?" I scrunched my face up.

"We ain't gotta tell her." I say. I looked down at my phone when it beeped.

Leeky ✌🏾👍🏾♿️: Party on the east side. Pull up cuz gone b a movie

*

Ty'Lia|Ty

"This nigga said he was gone be in a minute." Amber complained, throwing down a Draw Four. We were playing Uno in our hotel room, but Quando left.

"I should kick yo ass." Baby straight faced her as he drew.

"You always threatening somebody. Won't you threaten yo girl?" I asked.

"Chillll." Was all he said as his phone started ringing and Eman threw out a card.

"You wrong fa that." Shay told him.

"Hey bae." We all started snickering as they talked.

And talked.

And talked.

I grabbed my phone and called Quando real quick.

"Hello?"

"Hey—" A female.

I looked at the phone and put that thing on speaker real quick.

"Um, where is Quan?" Shay looked at the phone, locked in.

"He's in the...in the bathroom. Want me to tell him anything when he gets out?"

"Yeahhh. Tell him Ty'Lia called and she leaving first thing in the morning." I hung the phone up and tossed it in my lap. I couldn't cry in front of these folks, I just couldn't.

"Uh...E, come on. Let's hit the store." Eman and Baby get up. Shay nods at baby and watches as they walk out.

"Ty, I—" Shay started as my bottom lip quivered. I bit it because I hate that crap.

"Do you know who that was?" I asked, playing with some of my hair.

"Sounded like his ex." I nodded, clasping my hands together.

"Ooo, I knew it. I knew it and I still went against my judgement." I thought out loud.

"Knew what?"

"That he was gone use me for my body." Shay peered up.

"Ty, nooo...I think he really likes you! I mean, it's gotta be another explanation." Her words trailed and she sighed like she was thinking about something.

"He told me—he told me what I already knew. He know you different. Ion think he stupid enough to jeopardize that."

"It's aight, Shay." I told her, sighing and getting aggravated at the shakiness in my voice.

"He played me."

________________

Yooooo

I might drop an Urban on y'all cuz I fuck with the elements

It look like some scary movie shit but 🤣

Be on the lookout #ARMD

I know I stay dropping books and can't keep up but it's summer now bih 🤪🤟🏾

Comment & Vote 💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

469K 28.7K 33
you was my happiness, that high i felt when around you. love aint even the word to describe it. 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐲𝐲𝐛𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞𝐞 • 2021
949 9 6
"This mine sage you gon be stuck with me forever you gon be my wife, best friend, and babymama. Ma don't let no other nigga in it or imma kill you an...
22.2K 535 37
the truth is, she didn't need to be saved. she just needed to feel loved, and know that someone out there craved her attention.
145K 7.7K 37
WORK #2 - MUST READ "Too Good Too Be True" FIRST TO UNDERSTAND WHATS GOING ON ! In the midst of a war who will stand tall and who will fall ? Will...